Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

They were in the bathroom together maybe twenty minutes, when they came back into Ravin’s bedroom laughing as if they have known each other for years.

I decided to use Devin and Ravin to make the twin’s titties the same as theirs.

With Haley and Ravin on one side me, and Bailey and Devin on the other, I wasn’t going to keep them waiting.

“Ravin and Devin want to give each of you huge titties that will be as big and beautiful as their own.”

I didn’t spell it out for them, and Haley asked, “How will they do this?”

“Do you and Bailey kiss and caress each other’s titties?”

“Yes, but we have never seen any changes in the size of our titties after doing that.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes, we do. We flew here with you, however you did that.”

“Lie still as Devin and Ravin kiss your titties and suck your nipples. I want to tell you also, both of them love sucking each other’s titties, and I would love to see all of you sucking titties as I suck your pussies.”

Haley told me, “I wish you would let us see you fuck Devin and Ravin. We’ve read lots of stories online about sisters getting fucked by the same boy, but we were afraid to download any pictures showing it.”

Ravin told her, “The best way to show you how we fuck Patrick, is for us to sit on him and take his cock inside our pussy like that.”

“Patrick?” Haley looked at me, grinning.

“If both of you are sure about this, I would love to be your first. You need to turn all the lights on so you can see just how they take my cock inside their pussy. Tell me this, have either of you ever read any stories about a boy my age letting a girl sit on his face as he eats her pussy?”

Bailey told me, “We did read one, and after each of us read it, we took turns reading it to each other, three times.”

Ravin told them, “Y’all turn the lights on and I’ll let you hold Patrick’s cock while I sit on him and show you how much fun it is to get his cock all the way inside my pussy so I can fuck him. We’ll have to go really slow at first, until our pussy gets wet, then we can take him deeper and deeper.”

“Ravin, you and Devin should fix their titties before we show them how we fuck.”

Without me telling them how, Devin pulled Haley close to her face.

“Kiss me Haley, then you and I are going to lie here and suck each other’s titties at the same time. Have you and Bailey ever done this?”

“No, but we have kissed each other’s titties and sucked our nipples at different times.”

“Suck my titties, as if you could suck them and make yours begin to grow on your chest until they are as big as mine. Do as I tell you, and we’ll teach both of you how to fuck Patrick’s big ole fat cock.”

“My titties are really sensitive, so you’ll have to be careful of you’ll hurt them.”

“I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to give you titties that will make you want to pull your shirt out, to look down at them at least a dozen times a day.”

“Will your titties get even bigger when I suck yours?”

“Only if Patrick wants my titties to be bigger.” She cut her eyes over and smiled at me. I winked at her and she smiled again. I knew she wants bigger titties, just as Devin does.

“Then suck my titties really hard and make mine as big as you can. I’m tired of having little titties.”

Since we’re going to be close neighbors, I made sure these girls have some of the finest titties I’ve ever dreamed of. I must have done a good job, all four of them were laughing and piling on top of me.

Haley was sitting astride my hips with her pussy resting above my cock. She leaned forward to kiss me, then pressed her titties against my face.

“You gave me the titties I’ve always wanted, and now I’m going to give them back to you. Suck my titties as Haley helps me get your cock inside my pussy.”

“Be careful or you’ll hurt yourself. Your pussy is too small to let my cock pop inside you all at once.”

“Help me do it right, then I want to help Hailey fuck you. I would love to see you fuck Devin and Ravin too.”

“How about if I lie here and let my four friends fuck me?”

“YES! I love the way that sounds.”

As we talked, my cockhead was slowly pushing its way deeper and deeper inside her pussy.

“My pussy feels really full now, can I start fucking you?”

“Fuck me, Haley. Fuck me slow at first, then you can help Bailey fuck me.”

I wanted her first time to be even more exciting than she could have imagined. I’d never tried this before, but in no time, I had my cock swelling and twisting, then vibrating and buzzing as she rode me.

“OH WOW PATRICK! I love the way your cock feels going in and out of my pussy. It feels like you’re about to make me come. OOOOOOHhhh FUCKKK YES! I’m getting more and more comes. Fuck me fast so I can get another one.”

She leaned forward to rake her titties across my face and I sucked a nipple into my mouth. I felt her pussy when she gripped my cock even tighter, then I filled her with my cum.

MY GOD - THAT WAS AWESOME!”

“I’m glad your first time was good for you. When you catch your breath, you need to help Bailey take my cock inside her pussy so she can fuck me too.”

Bailey was smiling as she rolled over to lie prone on top of me, with her face inches from mine. “We never knew there were boys like you. Mom and Dad told us that all boys were after one thing and when they got what they wanted, they would cast that girl aside and find another one.”

“There are still boys like that, but there are many boys like me, who want to be friends with all the girls, and really close friends with girls who aren’t hung up on wanting to possess a boy just because he likes her.

“There’s a difference in a boy and girl liking each other, and loving each other. Love is between two people. One of them cannot make the other love them if he or she doesn’t feel love.”

“But Haley and I have never known the love of a boy, and we like our new friend so much, it has to be love.”

“That’s the love of a friend that I was talking about. I love all four of my sexy new friends, and no matter who I’ll love in the future, I’ll never stop loving my close friends.

“Just lying here on top of you like this, makes me want to love you all the way and have your cock inside my pussy. You gave all four of us a sexy body and now I want to show you how much I love my body.”

“There’s nothing wrong with feeling like that. As a matter of fact, I love being with female friends of any age, who can let me love them and can love me in return, yet not feel like we belong to each other, exclusively.”

“I want to give my love to my new friend, just like Haley did. Like Devin and Ravin love you so much, they want to share their love with us and show us how to love a boy without fear of him hurting us by telling his friends he fucked us.”

“You read that in a story, didn’t you?”

“Yes, but how did you know?”

“You were raised in the seclusion of your farm home. You were educated in the seclusion of an all girl’s school. I knew you had never experienced that. But, I’m glad all of you are aware of boys who lie, just to get a girl naked, then when he’s through, he feels the need to brag about who he fucked and how many ways they fucked.”

Ravin told me, “I know why you’re telling us this stuff.”

“I’m glad you know. I want all four of you to know love, to love and feel loved. I want you to know the consequences of being attracted to a boy, then expect him to change just because you like him.”

“Your cock is pushing against my pussy more and more. I want you inside me so I’ll know what it feels like to fuck a boy I really like.”

“You love the way this feels, and you love your sexy body, don’t you?”

“YES! I never knew I could feel this way. I love me, I love my body, and I love my new friend because he’s so gentle.”

“Your body belongs to you, no matter how many boys or men want you to let them see you naked and use you. All of you need to realize just how special you are and never let anyone, just use your body for his pleasure.”

“I’m going to fuck you now. Put your hands on my butt and pull me closer.”

“You have a sexy butt, like Haley, Ravin and Devin. You four are going to be very popular in the neighborhood and at school.”

“I hope we are, because we’ll know the difference in boys who are just looking for pussy and boys who want to be friends because they like us.”

“Fuck me, Bailey. I want your first time to be as good as Haley’s.”

“Ooooooohhh, YES YES! I feel your cock going inside me and it doesn’t even hurt.”

“I doesn’t hurt because we took our time and made it feel good for you.”


During the night, I dreamed of Ms. Estella Ellison, who will be Ravin’s and my algebra teacher. In my dream, I made sure she dreamed of me. She’s only twenty-eight, but she has let herself go, and now, even she hates the way her body looks. Though I made her want to dress without panties or bra, I decided to wait until Ravin and I are in her classroom before making any changes to her. I have plans for this teacher. Plans that she will not only go along with, she’ll be an accomplice to the crazy, daring fun I have planned for us.

I was up early the next morning and after eating a bowl of cereal, I poured Angelique a steaming mug of hot coffee, then placed it on her bedside table before kissing her lips.

She stretched her arms straight up, yawning before wrapping her arms around my neck.

“I love my stepson.”

“And I love my stepmom. I brought you some coffee. I wanted you to be fully awake before I leave for school.”

“Will you be home for lunch?”

“We only go half a day, but I’ll let you know if I’m going to be late for lunch. I’m not sure yet, but I may meet a friend for lunch.”

“I have a feeling there will be more than one person who will want my handsome stepson to be late for lunch and dinner.”

“What are your plans for today?”

“I’m going next door to spend some time with Lana and Edie, then possibly go to the mall with Lana, after Edie goes to work.

“If you need me, you know I’ll be there for you.”

“Same here. Love my stepmom.”

“Love my stepson.”

Haley and Bailey were out front with Devin and Ravin when I crossed the street.

I pulled a piece of paper out of my pocket and gave it to Bailey.

“Here’s the address of the bank where Edie Lang, a close friend of mine works. She told me the bank where she works is expanding and will need more help. I’m pretty sure she said the starting annual salary was in the fifty to sixty thousand range.”

“Patrick, if we’re hired there, we’re going to have another fucking party, with you as the only male guest.”

“Invite Angelique too, and I’ll guarantee both get top jobs there ... Oh, and don’t forget, you need to meet Edie Lang as soon as you get there. She’s the one who mentioned the job openings.”

They hugged Ravin and Devin, then both of them hugged me.

“Wear your sexiest business suits. The old bank manager is a sucker for tall sexy women, so give him a peep show since he’s harmless.”

“But, we don’t have any sexy business outfits. We didn’t bring our clothes, remember?”

“You need to look in the hall closet nearest your brother’s bedroom. Each of you have a dozen outfits that will get you hired anywhere.”

Hailey told me, “You really are going to get fucked now!”

“I’m ready for the four of you. If I don’t get lost on my way home, I’ll see all of you later.

“Bye for now.

“I’ll be leaving a few minutes early with Devin and Ravin so we can take our time getting to school.”

“Patrick, are we still going to strip and fuck naked on the bus stop benches?” Devin asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.