Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Ravin explained, “Patrick and Devin were kissing and sucking my little titties, and before I knew what was happening, Angelique was kissing my pussy. It was like my body was about to explode, I was feeling so good.”Devin rolled over on top of me and I knew before our lips touched, she was going to kiss me. Patrick was still sucking my titty and Angelique was still licking my pussy. Then she sucked my pussy and that’s when I got my first come.”Before I realized what they were doing, Patrick was between my legs and Angelique was sucking my titties. Patrick pushed his cock against my pussy, and I didn’t even hurt as his cock went inside my pussy so deep, I thought it was never going to stop. Then he told me to start fucking him. OH DAMN, when I started fucking my body up and down, I started getting my comes so fast I felt dizzy.”Devin told me that Patrick could let his cum go inside my pussy and I wouldn’t get pregnant. I opened my legs wide and told him to fuck me and fill my pussy with his cum.”Mom, it was so good, I would have let him fuck me and give me a baby, if he wanted to.”Devin told her, “Mom, Patrick wants to lie on top of you and kiss you. Will you let him? Ravin and I will be right beside you, and Angelique will be behind Patrick to make sure his cock doesn’t go inside your pussy.”

“Hon, I’m not sure I can lie here and let all of you have your way with me like that.”Ravin said, “Mom, Patrick has given Devin and me a beautiful, sexy body and we love him so much for making us happy. He told us he wanted to make you happy too, but he would have to fuck you or youwouldn’t be happy with your new body.”

“Patrick?”

“Kate.”

“Fuck me Hon, and give me what you and Angelique have given my daughters. I’m tired of being tired, angry, and bitchy all the time. I need to love again and I want you to fuck me. You can even come inside my pussy if you want to. Just fuck me and make me a happy woman.”

“Will you let your daughters help me give you the new body they want you to have?”

“YES. I love my daughters’ new bodies and I want to look good and feel sexy so I’ll be happy too.”Angelique moved up to look down at Kate. “Kate, you have two happy, beautiful daughters, and now we want you to be happy. First, I want to kiss you and show you that I love you.”

“KISS ME ANGELIQUE! I have envied you since I first saw you.”Angelique looked at me, then at Devin, and Ravin. “Are all of you sure about this?”Devin told her, “Do it, Angelique and I’ll love you forever.”Ravin told her, “Mom has wished so many times that she was half as attractive as you. Do it, and I’ll join Devin so we can show you how much we love you.”She looked at me, “Put your cock in her pussy and shove it all the way to your balls.”I did as she asked, then looked down at Kate. I had to look up at Angelique to be sure it wasn’t her that I have my cock inside.Devin was the first to speak, “OH WOW!Mom, you look like Angelique’s twin!”

“Do I really? Let me up so I can see.”Ravin told her, “Stay where you are, I’ll get your mirror. Mom, you areabsolutely beautiful and your titties are just as big and perfect as Angelique’s.”As Kate held the small mirror in front of her face - she cried.I took the mirror and gave it to Devin, “Come with me, Kate. You are much too beautiful to lie here in bed and cry.”I pulled her up to sit on the side of her bed, then pulled her up to put my arms around her.With her still hugging me, I eased her over so she could look at herself in the full length mirror. “Look at my beautiful new friend, Kate Ramsey. If I knew it wouldn’t make your daughters mad at me, I would ask you to be my woman.”She pulled her face away from my neck and looked at the mirror.”Patrick!I’m almost as tall as you!”

“I know, and step over here to stand beside Angelique. You really are identical twins.”

“OH MY GOD ... Angelique. Is this really me? Please tell me that I’ll never be short and ugly again in my life.”

“From now on, you will always look like this. Just don’t promise your pussy to a man without telling him your name. I like choosing who gets his cock inside my pussy.”

“Will you kiss me again? You almost gave me an orgasm when you kissed me before.”

“Only if you tell me you’ll come across the street and see me now and then. I’m sure you’ll be very popular with the men in the neighborhood, the first time you step outside.”

“I would love to come see you. I feel I could learn so much from you. About the men, I’m not sure I’m ready to meet anyone. I’ve hated men since my divorce and I need to rid myself of that hate before I can even think of caring for another man.”I nudged Devin and she smiled.”Mom, before you say too much about that, I want to tell you what Patrick and I did today while you and Ravin were gone.”

“What Hon? You didn’t get into a squabble with that old man behind us, did you.”

“Not really, but we did go over to meet him when Patrick realized something about him we had never noticed before.”

“What? I suppose he was exposing himself? It wouldn’t surprise me!”

“Mom, Mr. Russell is legally blind.”

“DEVIN!Are you positive? He wasn’t acting just to get sympathy was he.”

“Patrick, tell Mom what you found out about him.”

“I saw him step out on his back porch, and hurried inside his house before the screen door closed. There was some mail on his kitchen table. I read the letter, and saw where he has just been declared Legally Blind.”

“OH PATRICK! I feel so bad. I have said and thought some of the most horrible things about him. What’s his name? I need to go over there early tomorrow morning and make an apology.”

“Mom, his name is John Russell. He’s forty-five and he’s a veteran. Hetold us that he gets veteran’s pay, and a pension from his last job, and he hopes to find a nurse to come take care of him so he won’t be sent to the Veteran’s Home until he dies.”She cut her eyes over to look at me and I nodded.”I know I’m going to visit him now. I feel so bad after all the nasty things I’ve said and thought about him. I’ll even offer to be his nurse, for free, if he’ll let me.”Angelique told her, “Patrick and I need to go and let you get some sleep, you three have a busy day ahead of you.”Kate pulled her close, “Please don’t go. I need you with me and I need you to help me decide how we can keep Mr. Russell from being sent to a Veteran’s Home. Please? Sleep with me and hold me close. You’ll never know how much I need my new friend.”

“If you’re sure, I’ll stay with you.”

“And sleep naked with me?”

“Anytime we’re together, we’ll be naked, no matter where.”Ravin took my hand, “Patrick, you come to my room with Devin and me. You’re going to sleep between us and we will not takenofor an answer.”

“You’re both going to wake up with a sore pussy, if I sleep between you.”Devin told me, “Let us worry about that. We need to love our new friend and we want to learn all about sex.”----------------------------------------------------------------------With the sexy sisters on either side of me, I let them have a look inside John Russell’s dream.Ravin was the first to comment, “Look! Who is that?”I told her, “That’s his dream, you’re seeing it from his point of view. Though he can’t see, he’s just like us, he can have visions in his sleep of people he’s met, or places he’s been.”

“Devin, is that you sitting across from him? Were you really naked, or is he dreaming you were?”

“I was naked and Patrick told me to go with him, that he couldn’t see me, and even if he could, he would love looking at my naked titties.”

“I would love being naked in someones dream, now that I have these huge titties. Just look down at my titties, Devin. I swear, Patrick made mine exactly the same as yours.”I told her, “Yes I did, and if you think that’s special, I can make your titties feel it when I suck Devin’s nipple.”

“I don’t believe that!”Do you, Devin?”

“I have learned in one day, never say never, when Patrick Surtaine is involved.”

“Turn over next to me, Devin. I’ll show both of you.”She turned toward me and I captured a nipple in my lips and raked it with my tongue until both of them laughed and told me to stop.”Do me now. I want Devin to feel my titties when you suck my nipples.”I turned toward her and sucked her nipple between my lips as I raked it with my tongue. She shivered as if she’s cold and Devin did too.”That is unreal.” Ravin told me.”I’ll show you something that is really, really unreal.”

“Show us.”

“Get on top of me with your pussy over my face, I want to suck your pussy and make you come. When I do, Devin will feel me sucking her pussy, and she’ll get her come at the same time.”

“If you can do that, could you fuck Devin and make me come at the same time she does?”

“Sit on my face and when I make both of you come at the same time, tell me if you think I can make you come like that while we’re fucking.”Devin was about to smother me with her pussy and her ass as she fucked my face like she’s mad at me. I just knew Kate and Angelique would come see about us when both of them started shouting.”OMIGOD! I’ll never doubt you again.”Devin, I heard you screaming too, did you get a really big come?”

“My heart is still beating so hard and my pussy feels like it has just been fucked, and I want more.”I told her, “Hand me your TV remote.”

“I thought we were going to watch Mr. Russell’s dream.”

“We are.” I told her as I clicked theONbutton.”

“OH WOW! Would you look at that?” Ravin shouted.”That’s Mom he’s dreaming of. But how in the hell can he dream of mom like she looks now, when he’s never seen her?”

“Watch this.” I hit the remote button and a split screen came up.”OH FUCK, PATRICK! That’s Mom dreaming about Mr. Russell!”

“It sure is and wouldn’t it be something, if we could see them fucking as both of them have the same dream?”Devin shouted, “LOOK, THERE’S ANGELIQUE! She’s getting into bed with them. She’s sucking Mom’s pussy as Mom sucks Mr Russell’s cock. I wish we could see his cock.”

“I do too, and I wish he would have a giant cock like Patrick, so Mom will be happy and want to fall in love again.”

“Look at them now. They’re swapping up and Mom’s going to sit on his cock. OH FUCK YES! LOOK-AT-HIS-FUCKIN-COCK!”

“FUCK! Just look at this. Angelique is sitting on his face as he eats her pussy.”Patrick, do your dreams ever come true?”

“All of them so far, why?”

“I would love for Mom’s dream, and Mr. Russell’s dream to both come true.”Devin told her, “Patrick can make anything come true.”I told her, “I doubt I could makeanythingcome true, but I’m sure if the three of us wished hard enough, what we’re watching now, would probably come true as early as tomorrow morning.”Devin said, “Look at Mom and Angelique facing each other as they get fucked and sucked. Except for their hair color, they could pass as twins.”

“I’m sure our dear magic friend with the magic cock, could even make that happen.”Right Patrick?” Ravin said.”Who gets the blonde? Or better yet, who gets the dark brunette”

“Mom used to be blonde, before she got mad and dyed it black, after Dad married a blonde floozie,” Devin told me.”She may not want to go back, for the same reason.” I told them.”Mom would love being blonde again. She’s come close many times, then she would get mad all over again and threaten to cut all her hair off,” Devin said.”Do it Patrick, while Mom’s sitting on his cock.”

“Ravin is right. Do it now, while they’re fucking, just to see if he can tell the difference when Angelique gets off his face.”

“OK, but if she raises hell, I’ll have her hair black as shiny coal, before she stops bitching.”Ravin told me, “It wouldn’t shock me if she wanted to give you some more pussy, since she won’t have to pay to get it changed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.