Dream Lover - Cover

Dream Lover

Copyright© 2021 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Though there are many stories on SOL by this title, this one is mine and so far I am having fun writing it. Patrick Surtaine is 18 years old, about to begin his senior year of high school. His dad marries a woman half his age. She changes Patrick's life forever, beginning with her wedding night. She's beautiful, she's mysterious and she's magical. Angelique is her name and she's insatiable.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I couldn’t keep from staring at her. My dad had just introduced us, telling me she’s going to be my step-mom. She has to be half his age.

While he’s getting a beer from the fridge, she’s smiling as she holds her arms out to me for a hug.

“Please don’t be shy, Patrick. Give me a hug and please accept me as your step-mom.”

Her voice coming to me in a sweet sultry French accent, she spoke each word as if she’s practicing her English one word at a time. At that very moment, I fell in love with her.

“Yes Ma’am, but...”

I was looking at her huge breasts where they were nearly exposed by the deep scoop of her red sweater, then she pulled me against them. The feel of her breasts against my chest was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life.

She whispered in her soft sultry accent, “Hold me close, Patrick. I want us to be best friends. It would mean a lot to me if you’ll accept me as a close friend, and your step-mom. And please, call me Angelique.”

“Thank you Angelique. I’m glad my dad is marrying you. He needs someone to love, and to love him.”

“Will you let me love you, too?”

“Yes, and already, I love my step-mom.”

My God! She can’t be much older than me, maybe five years at most. FUCK, I wish it was me she loves instead of Dad.

Merci mon chéri. I love you too. We will talk again soon, when we have more time.”

They left soon after, on their way to get married. I heard Dad say as they went out the door, “We’ll be spending the night at the casino hotel when we leave the courthouse.”

It was late when I took a shower. I couldn’t get the image of Angelique or the feel of her huge breasts out of my mind, even after I masturbated in the shower, and again later as I lay in bed.

Some time during the night, I awakened from a weird dream, covered in sweat with my wrists red and burning. As soon as I rubbed my wrists, bits and pieces of my dream flashed through my mind as if it’s a fast-forward video. Did it actually happen, instead of a dream, or will all of this turn out to be a nightmare?

I remember Angelique telling me... ‘Patrick, don’t wake up, Dear. Keep your eyes closed as I show you how much I love you. I want you to remember this, so you can use my gift to visit me in my dream again soon. You’ll be able to visit other women and all the beautiful girls your age, in their dreams anytime they are asleep

‘But, I’m naked’

‘I am too Dear, and I’m going to suck your cock. Lie still now, I want to tie your wrists to the headboard first...”

You’re going to tie me to the bed?’

Yes, now open your mouth, and let me breathe my gift of life’s deepest passions into your lungs’

‘I feel you now and I feel my cock pushing against your pussy. I hope it’s alright for me to come inside your pussy, I don’t have a condom’

‘YES, I love your young cock. Soon you will fill my pussy with semen, and forever-after that experience will give you control over any woman you desire. You will have them all, women, girls - married, single - even those who have never met you’

‘Why did you tie my hands to the bed?’

‘I was tied to my bed and raped repeatedly by my stepfather when I was your age. Since that time I have felt compelled to forcibly fuck boys in this manner. But now, I am seducing you in your sleep, so I can pass my gift of life’s deepest passions to you. You’ll be the only man who will ever have the ability to seduce women in their sleep, and know they will love you forever for it. Go to them in their subdued state of drowsiness, then slowly plant the idea in their mind of a passionate, handsome young lover coming to bed with them. An amorous young rogue who comes to them in their dreams, then fucks them as they crave your huge naked cock and your sperm, knowing beforehand that you will impregnate them.

Remember, I want to be your first Dream Lover, and I want you to fill my pussy with your semen, again, and again so I can have our baby boy, then our baby girl’


... And that - was it. As much as I wanted to, I didn’t get to fuck her in my dream, or hers.

Though I have yet to open my eyes, I wanted to make time stand still as my mind tried to grasp each bit of the dream. It seemed so real as I lay in bed awake while my radio played a slow romantic ballad. I put my hand on my dick and I had to throw the sheet back to look.

I now have this huge cock and it’s covered in sticky pussy cum.

My dream may not have been a dream after all. But, did it actually happen? Evidently it did. She told me all the women and girls would crave my huge cock. Damn, I love this huge fuckin cock of mine!

Angelique told me I would now possess her gift. A gift of life’s deepest passions that would enable me to enter the dreams of any woman, or a girl my age, and they would welcome me to their bed. She will love me and want to fuck me, even if she has never met me.

Yeah Right! I can just see a girl screaming and calling 911. But yet, it did make me wonder.

But then...

She told me I would come to her dream again and we would fuck. She wants to be my first Dream Lover, is what she said. Though we came so close to fucking in my dream - we didn’t. Or, was it her dream? Either way, my cock is still wet and sticky.

I closed my eyes and tried one more time to bring it back. I clenched my eyelids closed as tight as I could, trying hard to bring back the image of her lying naked in bed, next to my dad at the hotel.

OH DAMN! I can see them now, and she’s reaching out for me.

Come to me again, Patrick. I have been waiting for you. Your father is so drunk he passed out, and I need your cock’

Angelique, is this real? Can I actually appear inside your dream? I see you naked and I can’t help but look at you. MY GOD, you sure do have huge titties!’

This is my dream. You’ve come to me in my dream again, just as I knew you would. Hurry and fuck me, Patrick. I need your semen inside me. Then, to make your gift ever lasting, I need you to find a virgin so I can have her pussy as you fuck me again. Will you please help find a virgin so I can eat her pussy?’

I’ll help you any way I can, but I need to tell you now, I still don’t have a condom with me’

Fuck me with your naked cock and give me your baby. We will have a boy and a girl, and we’ll name our baby boy Patrick and our baby girl Angeline’

Whether this is real or not, I hope Dad doesn’t wake up to find me in bed fucking you, with him in bed next to you on your wedding night’

Don’t worry Dear, Donald will not wake up.

‘Now, tie my hands above my head and suck my titties before you fuck me. The only way I’m able to achieve satisfaction, since I was raped, is pretend I’m being raped again. Hurry, I need you and so will many more women and girls who dream of a handsome young lover coming to them in their dreams’

Angelique, if this is a dream, I hope I wake up with a huge cock, just like the one I have buried to my balls inside your pussy right now’

Your cock is real and so is this dream. Fuck me, Patrick. Your wild, wicked, fun-ride of a lifetime is about to begin’


As I lay on my bed awake after she and I fucked for over an hour in her dream, I closed my eyes. I keep trying to recover some of the dream.

Suddenly, it was like watching a movie as the image of Ms. Jacklyn Jennings, my biology teacher, came to me as if I’m in her bedroom. She’s lying in bed naked, with all her covers kicked off. She’s reaching out to me. I can hear her calling my name, and there is no way this can be a dream. This has to be real. I hear her calling me again.

‘Come to me, Patrick. Don’t be shy. I have seen you eyeing me lustfully so many times, and I’ve wanted to tell you to come see me at my apartment long before now. Since your first day in my class it has been my fantasy that we would meet secretly like this. Come to bed with me now. I want to hold you against my naked titties. YES BABY YES! Hold my hands together. Tie my hands to my bed, if you must. Ravish my naked body. Kiss my titties, then kiss me as you put your cock in my pussy’

Ms. Jennings, I’ve wanted to do this since my first day in your class. I hope this will teach you a lesson about dressing so provocatively in front of teenage boys and girls. Turn over, I’m going to kiss the back of your neck so you’ll wake up with my mark on you. Don’t worry, your long hair will cover it, but you’ll remember inviting me into your dream to be fucked. I hope you’re on birth control - here comes my cum’

YES! Fuck me as you lay on my ass. Fill my pussy with your semen again. I’m getting my come too, and I hope I’m pregnant so I can have your baby’

I left her lying naked in bed on her belly. She’s still smiling with her eyes closed, legs spread wide. I looked back and almost turned to get some more of that ass. Suddenly, I have come to love that woman’s ass, and I knew I would be back to lie on her sexy ass, again and again.

I was getting out of my bed to go piss when the image of Lisa Gates flashed before me. We dated a few times last year until she told me about Richard Waldron asking her out.

I lay back on my bed and told her...

Lisa, don’t wake up, Baby. It’s just me, Patrick. I want to fuck you and make you feel good since I never got the courage to hold you down and fuck you last year. Just raise your arms above your head and pretend I’m holding your hands pinned together, as I tie you to your headboard. I’m going to pull your nightie up and kiss your titties. I’ve always wondered if your titties were really this big, though I never got to see them until now. I’m going to suck your nipples Baby, and I hope you like it’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.