Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

At first glance, St. Valentine’s High School looks like a normal Catholic parochial high school, although it gets higher honors in scholastic achievement than most high schools. The Brothers and Sisters of the Order of Saint Valentine clearly do an excellent job of training the students in the standard subjects of language, history, science, mathematics, and the arts. There is something else in the curriculum, though, that most people don’t know about ... an extensive sex education. And not the normal egg-and-sperm-and-venereal-disease talk that most high schools teach.

They learn to fuck.

It is a well-established fact that, from the time children hit puberty, their hormones are raging, and they endure endless hours of anxiety about sex, their changing bodies, and their social status. For the first time in their lives, they encounter changes in their bodies and the emergence of a libido that cries to be satisfied. Confronted with this reality, the founders of the Order of Saint Valentine proposed a simple solution. If these students were getting ample amounts of sexual gratification at school, these distractions would disappear, and their minds would be free to concentrate on their studies.

And because they would be trained in the art of sexual gratification, their adult lives would be immensely enriched. For it was also common knowledge that when marriages fail, it is often due to the inability of the spouses to sexually satisfy their partners, or to even see the need to do so. Or their initial lust for each other could easily be mistaken for the love required to form a stable union capable of raising children, a mistake often discovered too late. Only through education could these unhappy outcomes be avoided and happy, stable marriages be formed.

When the Order of Saint Valentine set up its system of high schools, with their sex education programs, it was still an underground movement, and did not come into prominence until the great reorganization of the Catholic Church under Pope Clement XVI in 2057. At that point, the Order was officially sanctioned, although it still found it necessary to operate quietly, so as to avoid scandal.

The wisdom of the Order’s teachings can perhaps best be made clear by examining how the children are taught about sex starting in their freshman year. Brother Ignatius and Sister Fidela, both in their late twenties, are typical of the teachers of that course. They were inducted into the Order of Saint Valentine and took the standard vows of any religious order except for one thing: instead of vowing chastity, they vowed to pursue a life of promiscuity and sexual gratification, and were dedicated to the teaching of the erotic arts. For this purpose, they had been sterilized, so that they would neither cause pregnancy or be impregnated. This would leave them free to fuck each other or any of the consenting students to their heart’s content, without consequences. They also vowed to have sex only with members of their Order, their students, or specially vetted former students, so as to keep themselves entirely free of venereal disease.

The training starts with the freshmen. For their first class in “Personal Growth,” they are separated by sex into male and female classes. They are greeted by a teacher of the same sex and told to undress and hang their uniforms on hooks on the wall.

We’ll first visit the girls’ class, where Sister Fidela, who is already naked, greets about two dozen freshman girls, all virgins. She is tall, with full breasts capped with dark pink nipples. Her dark hair is cut short. She smiles at the class, and they immediately feel at home with her. They see that her pussy is well groomed, with some inner labia showing through her cleft ... the very image of an adult, mature woman. After the girls are also naked, Sister Fidela says, “First, I want you all to look at each other’s naked bodies. Look at what different sizes and shapes and colors they are. They are all different, and I think they are all beautiful. Never be ashamed of it. Look at me. I’m not ashamed to be naked. That is how we all came into the world. That is how God made us.”

She licked her lips, and then continued. “As you mature, your bodies will change in different ways. Your inner pussy lips may be tucked neatly inside you, or they may stick out, like mine do. Your breasts may be large, or they may be small. You may have small frames or large frames. They will all be beautiful, just as flowers are all beautiful although they have different sizes and shapes and colors. Imagine a willow tree next to a sturdy oak tree. They are both beautiful and perfect, because they are exactly what God intended them to be. So it is with your bodies.”

They look at each other, most of them seeing another naked girl’s body for the first time. They range in development from flat chests and hairless pubes to the beginnings of breasts and wispy pubic hair. Some have not yet lost the baby fat common to early adolescence. “No matter how much you’ve developed, you are all beautiful in your own way,” the nun reassures them. “All of you will come to have beautiful mature bodies in God’s time.”

She then tells them to take a seat and, sitting down herself, says, “I’m here to teach you that sex is good, that it is natural, and that God has made parts of your body to provide you with pleasure. By giving and taking pleasure from these things, you are glorifying God.”

Then Sister Fidela thrusts her hips forward, spreads her legs, and shows them her pussy, pointing out the labia, the clitoris, and the opening to her vagina. “All you girls have the same things,” she says, “although they may have different sizes and shapes. And most of you have something else, too, that I no longer have. It’s called a hymen, or a maidenhead, right at the opening of your vagina. We have reports from the school’s medical staff that all your hymens are normal. In this class, we will use instruments to gently stretch and tear your hymens, so that you will be able to have normal vaginal finger play and, eventually, intercourse with a man if you wish it. It will hardly hurt at all, for the process is very gradual.” She held up some of these instruments and passed them out, so the girls could get a good look at them.

“But for now, we’ll ignore the hymen, and concentrate on your pussies.” Sister Fidela continues. “Next to your chair, you will find a bottle of Holy Oil. I want you to put some on your pussies and follow my moves as I masturbate. By anointing your pussies with this sweet-smelling oil, you consecrate them to God’s glory.”

Then Sister Fidela produces her own bottle of perfumed oil and pours some on her pudenda. She rubs it into the folds of her labia. “See how good it feels?” she tells the girls as they followed suit. “See how God made you to feel pleasure? Rub it into every fold, and pay special attention to your clittie. Put your finger into your hole if you can. I want you to do this every morning and every night. And if, during the day, you feel the need for this pleasure, you can go to a special room we have for you, a room that adjoins the girls’ lavatory. We call it the Satisfaction Room.”

She drips more oil on each of the erect nipples of her full, round breasts. “Your breasts and nipples are also instruments of pleasure that God has given you,” she tells her students as she pinches and pulls on her teats. “They may not give you much pleasure at first, but you’ll find that with time, they’ll get much more sensitive and respond more quickly to stimulation. So go put the Holy Oil on your own nipples, and consecrate them to the pleasure of the Lord.”

From the table next to her chair, she picks up various sex toys and showed them to the girls. “In that special room, you’ll also have a variety of these, and we encourage you to use them. Of course, some of these will be of use to you only when your hymens are no longer blocking them. But let me show you how I use this one.” She holds up a thin dildo with a large cap, and slides it into her pussy.

“Now we will all masturbate together for the next thirty minutes. Make love to your pussy and your nipples. Think of nothing but the pleasure you are feeling. I will achieve what we call an ‘orgasm.’ It’s a sensation of intense pleasure, which tells me how much God loves me. Some of you may feel one, too, in varying degrees. Don’t worry if you don’t get one now, because we’ll learn how to sensitize your body for it, to prepare you for God’s love. I assure you that you will get one eventually, and that you’ll be getting hundreds of them, even thousands, in your lifetime. And each one will be a manifestation of the Glory of God, and of His love for you. Now let’s begin!”

With that, she presses a button and soft, relaxing music fills the room. As she slowly masturbates herself to an orgasm, giving equal attention to her cunt and her breasts, the girls imitate her, fondling their barely-there breasts and mostly hairless cunnies. A video appears on the classroom screen. It shows a man and a women, both naked, dancing to the music. The skins of both the dancers are gleaming with oil. The woman’s full breasts are bouncing, and the man’s penis is hard and bobbing up and down. The dancers are pleasuring themselves and each other, masturbating as they dance to the slow, sensuous music. For most of the girls, it is their first glimpse of a naked man, and his erection fascinates them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.