Saint Valentine's High School - Cover

Saint Valentine's High School

Copyright© 2021 by Athalia

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog. Imagine a high school where kids are taught how to fuck, and where they have sex with each other and with their teachers, under loving guidance at every step. This is that school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

DISCLAIMER: While this story takes place in a Roman Catholic high school, it does not reflect the current practices of the Church or its education system. It is purely the product of my imagination, and should not be construed as reality in any form. For a more detailed explanation, please see my blog.

The young girl opened her legs, exposing her wet quim to the man who would take her virginity. The man was Brother Ernest, her history teacher and the object of her fantasies from the moment she saw his swarthy complexion, dark eyes, and thin-lipped smile. Many were the nights she had masturbated herself to orgasm as she imagined him ravishing her. And now here he was, naked except for a white open-front robe from which an erect penis protruded, a penis that would now be inside her, ready to give her the first of a lifetime of orgasms she would achieve from a man’s cock in her vagina. She was already riding the waves of a climax given to her orally by a boy in her junior class, in the first part of her deflowering ceremony.

Now she happily felt the cap of the penis pierce her entrance. This was it. The penis paused, withdrew, and then slid in again, a little farther this time. Out again, and then in again, deeper. He had a long cock, and she realized that he was probing her to find her depth. On the sixth slow plunge, she felt the cap of his penis pressing on her cervix. He had felt it, too, and stopped at that point. He was in her vagina all the way, filling her, fanning her lust. As he moved in and out and she felt the ridge of his cap glide back and forth in her vagina, she began to chant the phrase she’d learned: “The Glory of God is filling me.” The Brother joined her in the chant, and together they said the phrase over and over as he pumped.

Naked boys with hard cocks were nothing new to her. In her junior year, under the watchful eye of her instructor, she had masturbated dozens of them to orgasms, seeing their penises squirting their seed, and she been masturbated by those same boys, their fingers plunging into her cunt as she fondled her small breasts and ignited orgasm after orgasm. But that last act of sex, the act of penetration, had been forbidden until this moment. Now she would feel what she’d been denied, the feel of a man’s cock seeking its ultimate harbor in her, as God in His wisdom had built it to do.

It was nothing like she’d imagined it. She was already familiar with the feel of a toy gliding into her vagina, or of a boy’s penis in her hand as it pulsed when he ejaculated. But she hadn’t imagined how Brother Ernest’s legs were forcing hers apart, or the weight of the hairy body above her, crushing her breasts, or the way his groin pushed against hers, or the smell of his sweat and cologne, or his heavy breathing as he approached his own climax. Now all these new sensations were overloading her senses, sending her into a climax so intense that all her previous ones seemed to pale in comparison.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.