The Babysitter - Cover

The Babysitter

by Schunn99

Copyright© 2021 by Schunn99

Fiction Sex Story: Jack picks up a teen from homecoming has sex with her and turns her into a babysitter / wife after his current wife leaves him. leading to lots of sex and pregnancies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Pregnancy   Babysitter   .

I was driving home one night from a late night working. I passed one of the local high schools and about three miles past the school. I see a young teenage girl barely dressed in just a bra and panties walking along the side of the road and trying to hitchhike a ride. So I pull over and open my door.

“Thank you! Some of my girlfriends thought it would be a good joke to hide my clothes after we changed from our homecoming dresses. I am going to kill them when I see them next! Which way are you going, mister?” I heard her ask me.

“I live about 10 miles that way,” I replied.

“Great, my house is right on the way, it’s three miles from her. You saved me a good hour’s walk. Oh where are my manners, I’m Sabrina.”

As Sabrina got in the front passenger seat I could clearly see that her breasts were pretty fucking big. They were maybe a D cup, I thought to myself, certainly bigger than Angie’s which were up to a solid B cup now that she is 7 months pregnant which had killed her sex drive to basically nil. It seemed that Sabrina obviously liked what she saw in me, as her nipples were tenting her out of her bra.

“I’m Jack, hop in.” I replied and I leaned over and unlocked the door on her side. She gets in and I can see that her hair is a thick dark black which went down to her waist. After a couple of miles I could tell she was getting hot and bothered, and before I realized what was happening she was leaning down and unzipped my pants.

She was shocked at the size of me,

“Holy shit, you’re well hung. I’m so going to enjoy this” She said before she engulfed my penis in her mouth. I quietly pulled over to the side of the road before I caused a wreck that would draw unnecessary attention onto us. Sabrina was masterful, I mean I have been married for five years and Sabrina could do things with her tongue that I didn’t think were possible. I groaned loudly as I came in her mouth and her throat bobbed, she swallowed my load. She pulled her mouth off of my cock with a final lick and gave me a little smirk. I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap, pressing her against my still hard cock. I pulled her panties aside and slid her onto my raging hardon.

“Jack, I didn’t say you could fuck me! Oh shit! You’re so fucking big and thick you’re spreading me out!” Sabrina gasped as my fat and long cock spread her very tight pussy open. I could tell that she was not a virgin but she was not used to cock my size. I gave her a minute or two to get adjusted to my size and girth. I grabbed her hips, lifting them up and down on my cock. After another couple of minutes of this she started raising and lowering her hips on her own without my intervention. All too soon I could feel the cum rising up out of my balls again.

“Oh God, you’re so tight, I’m gonna cum.”

“Wait! You can’t cum inside me!!!” Sabrina gasped out as I grabbed her hips and fully seated my cock into her until the head of my cock was pressed against the opening of her cervix. I let out this groan again as I unloaded into her fertile womb.

“You, Bastard! It’s the worst time of the month for me! You probably just knocked me up. I bet that’s what you want isn’t it, to see me big, round and huge with your brat kicking in my belly and with me being an 18 year old teenage mom!”

That sent me into overdrive again, as I fucked her again and came inside her. After that Sabrina slid back into the front seat and I took her home. She cleaned herself up and snuck inside her house.


Five months later, I got home from work one night and my wife was talking to a pretty raven haired girl who had her back to me, whilst my 4 month old daughter was laying in her mobile bassinet, sleeping.

“Jake, I want you to meet Sabrina, our new babysitter.” Angie said to me.

Sabrina turned around and I was surprised to see a huge baby bump protruding out of her coat and it looked like her big tits had gotten even larger from the pregnancy! Sabrina just smirked and rubbed her belly which was clearly visible through the opening in her winter coat. Angie left the room and Sabrina came over to me.

Grabbed my hand and put it on her belly and said

“You knocked me up with twins, big boy. I think I need some more of this huge fucking cock in me, as my boyfriend dumped me after I found out you got me pregnant. He told me he could not be the father as he shoots blanks due to a skateboarding accident when he was 12. I have been as horny as hell, as boys my age will not date or fuck a pregnant girl.”

As luck would have it, Angie came back in from the kitchen, kissed me and handed the babysitting instructions that she had come up with to Sabrina.

“The girls and I are heading out for a girl’s night out, as I have not been out since Samantha’s birth. Take care of Samantha, Sabrina and go watch a football game, dear,” Angie said as she twirled her car keys around her finger and headed out the door.

I was sitting on the couch with Sabrina sitting on one of the chairs a little to the right side of me. She was gently rocking Samantha, she held the baby up against hershoulder and chest. I could tell by just looking that she had a lot of experience with babies and given her age it must have been either her siblings or possibly nieces and nephews that were very young. I thought I remembered that she had told me that she had an older sister that was several years ahead of her and was headed to college.

Sabrina had gotten up from the chair carefully, so as not to wake Samantha who had fallen asleep on her shoulder. Strugglingdue to her own large baby bump that was impacting her movement. She leaned down in order to place Samantha back in her bassinet. Samantha settled down quickly as she was a very easy baby to handle, barely even stirring as Angie had fed her a bottle before she left. Sabrina moved the bassinet back into the spare bedroom, easily within earshot of the living room.

Sabrina returned in some sexy lingerie, which outlined her large 5 month pregnant belly and her enhanced curves as her breasts had grown by at least two cup sizes since I had seen her last and when we last fucked. Not to say that she was flat chested before the pregnancy, which of course she was not. I estimated that she was probably now, an E cup. She walked over to me and with a smirk on her face,

“Well looks like somebody missed me and is excited by what I am wearing” She said as she straddled my legs. Sabrina reached down and unzipped my pants, took out my rock hard cock, pumped it a few times and in one swift motion she pulled aside her panties and guided my member into her soaking wet pussy.

“Ohhh Fuck! I have missed this big fucking cock, I don’t even mind that you knocked me up. Now let’s fuck as I am needing a good orgasm.” She moaned as she slid down my pole and pressed her large bump against my abs. She just sat there for a minute, needing to get accustomed to my size again, since she was very tight.


It was about a month later that Angie left me a Dear John letter saying that she was not cut out for motherhood and that she was leaving me and Samantha. Apparently she discovered that she had little or no maternal instincts after the birth of Samantha. I had figured that it was the case as Angie wanting Sabrina as a babysitter was a strange way to keep our marriage together, which had always been rather rocky to begin with.

A couple of months after that I got divorce papers from a process server. I signed them and let Angie go. I guess I was not too surprised when Sabrina started staying longer and longer at my house to help out with Samantha. She took to motherhood like a duck to water, she immediately stepped in to help with the baby, even while her own baby belly grew ever larger as the birth of our twins grew imminent.

Even before Angie left, I could not keep my hands off of Sabrina. I fucked the shit out of that girl. We would find places to fuck together out of the house and away from Angie, as Sabrina got continually hornier as her belly kept growing bigger and bigger. After the twins were born, Sabrina’s breasts really expanded, growing from an E cup to a whopping G cup as a result of her breast milk coming in, especially because the twins and Samantha were greedy little pigs when it came to nursing from their momma, or new momma in the case of Samantha. By the time her parents had figured out that I was the father of the twins, I had already proposed to Sabrina who had turned 19 by this point and she was four months pregnant with baby number three, which would turn out to be a second baby girl for us. She really gets off on pregnancy play and eggs me on constantly, so I figure that she is going to be pregnant for a long time. I mean it’s not like I could tell her no.


The man walked up to her and said “There you are, slave. I thought you got lost again. Come on, I am needing some relief and Jr is wailing cause he is hungry again,”

Sabrina finished shopping and quietly followed them out of the store and to a small alley where the man’s car was parked. She crept up to the car where Angie was sitting in the rear passenger seat with her right breast exposed as the baby, Junior was latched on her nipple sucking away. The man had pulled down her other nursing bra cup and was starting to suck on her other nipple. Sabrina realized that she had underestimated the size of Angie’s bigger breasts; she looked closer to a large DD than a D cup, and Angie’s nipples had grown huge from the nursing. Sabrina was assuming, as her free nipple was as big around as the joint of her thumb. Junior finally finished nursing and the man picked him up and put him in the car seat in the back seat.

“Now, it’s my turn.” The man said He pulled Angie out of the rear seat and he sat down in the front passenger seat. Then pulled her into the front passenger seat on top of his lap, as he fumbled to insert his cock into her pussy under that short tight dress that was stretched to the max to contain her belly and now bigger tits.

The man shoved himself home into Angie, and she moaned which Sabrina could hear as the windows to the car were slightly cracked. He started to start to lift her hips up and down on his rod, and she finally started to get into it gasping and groaning as he hit some deep spots inside her pussy.

“Please, Jackson. I am begging you, can I go on birth control after these two are born?” Angie asked in a pleading tone as she had one hand on her giant belly and one pressed against the dashboard balancing her weight since her center of gravity was much more forward than it was when she was not pregnant. She gasped as Jackson started to grunt as he came inside her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.