Apt 313 - Cover

Apt 313

Copyright© 2021 by JustaWriter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A bored housewife starts a hot affair with a black man. Friends are invited. How long can she keep it a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

“Come on babe, let’s dance!” Cassie called out over the music.

Jennifer quickly nodded and stood up.

“Watch my purse?” Jennifer replied, glancing over at her already drunk husband.

“Sure.” James replied, slurring a little.

The women quickly moved to the dance floor.

“Have you heard from them?” Jennifer asked as Cassie put her arms over her shoulders.

“No, nothing. Man, why did he have to get off his ass tonight of all nights?!” Cassie exclaimed.

“I don’t know. I really have no clue. Do you think he suspects something?” Jennifer asked, fear creeping into her voice as she wrapped her arms around Cassie’s waist.

“I don’t know babe. I really don’t. Let’s just try to have a good time and see what happens, OK?” Cassie replied.

The women began to grind against each other and as Cassie’s knee pushed up against her crotch, Jennifer momentarily forgot her situation. The sweat of their bodies began to run together and the smell of the dance floor flooded her nose. Cassie leaned in and kissed her friend and Jennifer pulled her in closer.

The blond wife was so lost in the moment that she didn’t even register the large, strong hands on her hips. She didn’t even notice the presence of the man until he pulled her backwards and ground his crotch into her tight ass.

Only then did she pull away from her friend and look up to see Darius standing behind Cassie.

“Sup girl.” He grinned.

Jennifer looked over her shoulder to see Jerome behind her, pulling her back against him.

“Hey babe. Miss me?” Jerome asked.

“We got a situation.” Jennifer said.

“Yeah I know. We got Cassie’s texts. I ain’t worried. Are you?” Jerome asked.

“Nope. Not at all.” Darius replied.

Jennifer looked back and forth between the men.

“What are going to do?” Jennifer asked.

“I figure we just beat the shit out of him and leave.” Darius said bluntly.

Jennifer stared at him and then looked over her shoulder at Jerome, who shrugged.

“Sounds good to me.”

“You can’t be serious!” Jennifer exclaimed.

Jerome stared at her for a moment and then laughed.

“It’s cool baby. Don’t worry. We got this. Come on, let’s go say hello.” Jerome said, pulling away from Jennifer.

“WHAT!” Jennifer shrieked.

“Trust me babe. Trust me. It’s gonna be just fine.” Jerome said, grabbing her hand.

The large man virtually dragged Jennifer towards the table where James waited. As they approached, Jennifer watched as James’s eyes moved from her to the two men.

“Sup man, I’m Jerome.” Jerome said, sliding into the booth next to James. Jennifer nervously sat down next to him as Darius slid into the booth on his other side.

“Hey, I’m James.” James replied suspiciously.

“Come here a lot?” Jerome asked.

“No, first time.”

“You catch the Cowboys game earlier?”

James blew out a sigh of relief.

“Yeah, what a fucking joke that was!” James exclaimed.

“Their defense was shit tonight.” Darius piped in.

Jennifer and Cassandra gave each other confused glances as the men began to discuss the football game in earnest. Jennifer picked up her drink and as she pressed it to her lips, she felt something heavy on the inside of her thigh.

She glanced down to see that Jerome had placed his hand on her leg and was slowly sliding it upward.

Jennifer sipped her drink, trying to hide behind her glass as Jerome pushed her dress up, exposing more of her pussy to the air.

Cassandra glanced at her friend in confusion and the women tried to communicate telepathically until Cassie’s face split in a big smile.

Jennifer cocked her head to the side as Cassandra shifted in her seat. Jennifer glanced at the edge of the table and noticed that Cassandra had spread her legs open widely.

Emboldened and buzzed, Jennifer followed suit and spread her legs open, allowing Jerome more access to her crotch.

Without missing a beat, Jerome curled his fingers down and pushed two into Jennifer’s cunt.

The blond lifted her glass up to her lips to hide her facial expression, then glanced over at her friend for support.

Cassandra winked at her and bit her bottom lip. Jennifer noticed that her body was rocking back and forth in the seat and that Darius’s shoulder was moving ever so slightly.

The women stared at each other. Jennifer continued to sip her drink as the men chatted excitedly.

“Want another?” Jerome asked, looking over at Jennifer.

“Yes please.” She gasped, panting.

Jerome removed his hand from her crotch and held it up in the air, waving down a waitress.

“Another bottle.” He called out. The waitress nodded and as Jerome moved his hand back down to her crotch, Jennifer caught a whiff of her pussy juice on his fingers.

“Having fun babe?” He asked, turning his head towards Jennifer.

“Uh huh.” She nodded.

Jerome leaned forward.

“I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you tonight.” He said in a low voice.

Jennifer shivered and glanced over the table at Cassandra and Darius, who was engaged in conversation with James.

This time, she noticed that it was Cassandra’s shoulder that was moving. The brunette stared at her and gave her a wink.

“Is she really... ?” Jennifer asked.

“Looks like it. She’s probably going to go under the table in a minute.” Jerome laughed.

“That’s so fucking hot.” Jennifer sighed.

The waitress came by with their bottle and dropped it on the table.

“Do the honors my man. You paid for it.” Jerome laughed.

James stood up and poured the bottle into glasses and as he turned towards Darius and Cassandra, Jerome dropped his hands down to his lap.

“What are you doing?” Jennifer asked as she glanced down.

“Relax babe, just giving you something to play with.” Jerome said with a grin.

“What are you talking about?”

Jerome grabbed her wrist and moved her hand into his lap. The back of her hand hit something thick, hard and warm.

Her eyes opened wide as she looked down to see that Jerome had extracted his cock, which was sticking straight up.

“Are you insane?” Jennifer asked.

“Pretty much. Go on and do it. You know you want to.” Jerome replied.

Jennifer slowly moved her hand and wrapped her tiny fingers around his thick shaft. Jerome turned back towards James as she stared at Cassandra and began to slowly move her hand up and down his cock.

“They aren’t gonna do shit next year!” Jerome said, cutting into the conversation.

“Sure they are. They get #2 and #3 draft next year. It’s gonna be better!” James replied excitedly.

“Yeah, that’s what they said last year.” Jerome replied.

Jennifer watched Jerome and her husband go back and forth about football for a moment and then glanced over at her friend.

Cassandra gave her a grin and then dropped her head down into Darius’s lap.

Jennifer’s eyes were as big as Frisbees as she watched Darius put his hand on the back of Cassie’s head, urging her up and down in his lap.

She continued to jack Jerome’s cock, spreading his pre cum all over the shaft as Darius stared at her with a grin.

“Where did Cass go?” James suddenly asked, turning towards Darius.

“Bathroom. Man, you just need to give up on them Boys. They aren’t ever gonna get their shit together.” Darius replied.

“Man, fuck you. It’s gonna be great! It’s gonna be great!” James retorted drunkenly.

Darius continued to egg James on, who was becoming quite animated. Jennifer continued to jerk Jerome’s cock until he suddenly put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down.

Before she could react, Jennifer found herself bent over the seat with Jerome’s cock staring her in the face like a cobra.

On reflex, she opened her mouth and took the huge head inside and slurped on it.

As she licked all over the huge head, Jerome’s hand slid down her back until it rested on her ass. She felt him tug up her short dress, revealing half of her butt to the open air.

Overcome with fear both dripping with arousal, Jennifer continued to suck Jerome’s cock as his hand slid between her ass cheeks. She shivered as she felt one of his thick fingers push against her anal ring and looked over under the table to the other side of the booth.

Cassandra was staring at her, bobbing up and down on Darius’s cock. She grinned and winked at her friend.

Jennifer continued to suck on Jerome’s cock while he fingered her anus until he pulled it out and tapped her on the back.

Somehow knowing that was a sign, Jennifer sat up just as James turned towards them.

“You ready?” Jerome asked, turning towards her.

“For what?” Jennifer asked, confused.

“We’re gonna head back to your place and hang out.” Jerome said.

Jennifer gave him a confused look and then glanced over at James, who appeared equally confused. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Cassandra sit up.

“Uhm, sure?” Jennifer asked, sitting up right and grabbing the bottom of her dress.

“How about you two?” Jerome asked, looking over at Darius and Cassandra.

“Naw man, we’re good here.” Darius replied. Jennifer took the distraction as a chance to pull her dress down over her ass.

“Cool. So, settle up the tab and let’s roll. I drove, you Uber?” Jerome asked.

“Yeah.” James replied, his confusion leaking through his drunken state.

“Cool man. Hey I got to piss, so we’ll meet you outside.” Jerome said, pushing Jennifer’s thigh.

“Uhm, me too.” Jennifer said, sliding out of the booth. As Jerome turned his back, he shoved his cock back in his slacks.

“Lead the way babe.” Jerome said.


“What in the hell is going on? We’re going back to the house?” Jennifer exclaimed once they had reached the outside of the club away from James.

“Don’t worry babe. I got it all under control.” Jerome replied with a grin.

“Under control? Under control?” Jennifer shrieked.

“Yup. Trust me babe. Trust me.” Jerome smirked.

“God I hope you’re right! Shit, I’m so fucking scared right now!” Jennifer cried.

“Yeah, but you’re pussy’s wet, isn’t it?” Jerome grinned.

Jennifer bit her bottom lip and looked down at the ground.

“Well?” Jerome pushed.

“Yeah.” She replied in a small voice.

“It’s gonna be a fun night. I got a feeling.” Jerome replied.

“I hope so.” Jennifer replied.

“Trust me babe. Have I been wrong so far?” Jerome asked.

At that moment James came out of the door and staggered over to them.

“Took your time man. You get lost?” Jerome teased.

James just stared at him blankly.

“Come on, let’s go. It’s cold out here.” Jerome said, leading the couple towards the parking lot. As they reached his car, Jerome opened the passenger side door.

“She’s cuter than you buddy. You can get in the back.” He said.

Jennifer looked over her shoulder at James, who cast her a sideways glance as she slipped into the seat.

After a few silent minutes in the car, Jennifer’s phone went off. She pulled it out of her purse and noticed that she had a text from Cassandra.

“Couldn’t wait to get home.” It read.

There was a video clip attached.

Turning the sound down on her phone, she opened it.

The video was shot inside one of the bathroom stalls. Cassandra had her hands against the wall while Darius pounded her from behind. Her large breasts bounced free of her dress as Darius pulled her back against his cock by her shoulders.

Jerome reached a red light and Jennifer tilted her phone towards him. He shot her a grin and slid his hand over to her side of the car, slipping it between her legs.

Jennifer shook her head ‘no’ and motioned over her shoulder to the back seat while clenching her legs closed.

Jerome grinned and mouthed back ‘open up’.

Jennifer slowly spread her legs open and Jerome thrust his hand up underneath her dress, quickly worming his fingers into her wet pussy.

Jennifer’s phone went off again.

Biting her bottom lip to contain her moans, she clicked on the new link.

Cassandra was on her knees on the dirty floor of the bathroom stall, rubbing her large tits while Darius deeply fucked her throat.

Jennifer opened her legs a little further as she replayed both videos several times and Jerome continued to tease her clit and pussy opening.

After an eternity, they reached the house. Jennifer quickly jumped out of the car and pulled her dress down before James could exit.

“Nice place.” Jerome commented, walking around the car and wrapping his arm around Jennifer’s waist. They walked up the stairs with James trailing behind.

“Thanks.” James mumbled.

“You got beer right?” Jerome asked.

“Ya.”

“Grab some and meet us in the living room.” Jerome said, leading Jennifer down the hall before he could reply.

Jennifer could do nothing but follow alongside Jerome. As they reached the living room, he pushed her down on the couch and dropped next to her.

“What are we going to do now?” Jennifer asked, her breath coming rapidly.

“Now you’re gonna get on your knees and suck my dick.” Jerome said, kicking off his shoes.

“What? He’s going to be in here any second! He’ll see!” Jennifer cried, trying to keep her voice low.

“I know. Don’t worry about it. He’s not going to do a damn thing. Even if he does, I’ll take care of it. Trust me. Now, get to work babe. You know you’re dying for it.” Jerome said bluntly.

Her whole body shaking in fear, Jennifer slid off the couch and knelt in front of Jerome. She stared at his crotch for a moment and with trembling hands, reached up for his zipper.

Her heart racing a million miles a second, Jennifer extracted Jerome’s thick cock from his pants and stroked it slowly.

“Suck it babe.” Jerome said firmly, putting his hand on her head and pushing her down. Jennifer opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in, slowly swirling her tongue around it.

“All we got is Bud Light. I hope that’s co...” Jennifer could hear James say.

“Good for me man.” Jennifer could hear Jerome reply as he forced her head up and down on his shaft.

“What the fuck is going on?” Jennifer heard James ask as Jerome continued to lift her head up and down.

“What does it look like? I’m getting my dick sucked. Now sit down and watch. Or leave, I don’t care which.” Jerome said, his voice firm and forceful.

Trapped by Jerome’s strong hand, Jennifer was unable to lift her head up. She closed her eyes and prayed for the best while she sucked on Jerome’s cock.

“Pretty good baby. Lick my balls.” Jerome ordered, releasing Jennifer’s head.

The blond woman lifted off of his cock and grasped his shaft. As she tilted it backwards she glanced sideways to see James sitting in the chair across from the couch, watching them.

Jerome pushed her head down gently and Jennifer leaned in, sticking her face underneath Jerome’s cock and licking his heavy balls as she stroked his shaft.

“Yeah baby, that’s it. Good girl.” Jerome commented.

Jennifer felt a flush of pride at his words and tilted her head upwards, running her tongue up and down his thick shaft. She could see him leaned back into the couch, sipping on his beer as if he didn’t have a care in the world.

This continued for an undetermined time. Jennifer alternated between licking his balls, licking his shaft and sucking the head of his dick. Eventually Jerome began to grunt and grabbed her head with both hands.

“Gonna nut soon. Gonna nut in your mouth you hot little bitch.” Jerome growled as he forcefully pushed her head up and down deeply on his shaft.

Helpless to do anything, Jennifer felt one of her hands slide between her legs and under the bottom of her dress. Her tiny fingers slid easily into her sopping cunt and she plunged them in and out frantically as Jerome’s moans grew.

“Fuck bitch, here it comes!” Jerome yelled, shoving her head down onto his crotch and holding it there.

A second later Jennifer’s mouth was flooded with a gallon of hot, sticky jizz. She tried to swallow as fast as she could, but was unable to keep up with the rush of fluid and held it in her mouth.

Finally Jerome released her head and she sat upright, tilting her head back to help the jizz flow down her throat and into her stomach. A glob of cum fell out of the corner of her mouth and landed on her chest. Jennifer felt it slowly slide down between her breasts and into her dress.

“Good stuff babe. Good job.” Jerome commented, falling back into the couch again.

“Thanks.” Jennifer mumbled, resisting the urge to look over at her husband.

Instead, she stared at Jerome, who calmly sipped his beer and stared at her.

Fear crept into the woman’s body as the silent minutes ticked by. Finally, Jerome stood up, his pants falling to the floor. He kicked them off.

“Well I’m ready to take this shit up stairs.” He said, holding out his hand to Jennifer. She reached out and took his hand and Jerome pulled her to her feet. He led her around the couch towards the staircase.

“You can come and watch if you want. Or stay here and jack off. I don’t give a fuck.” Jerome called out.

They reached the bedroom and Jerome shoved Jennifer against the bed and moved behind her. He reached around her torso and cupped her small breasts. She let out a cry as he squeezed them roughly.

“Cute little titties. I like em.” He commented as he yanked her top down. Jennifer began panting wildly.

Jennifer reached over her shoulder and clawed at his neck as he grabbed her breasts again and squeezed them hard. She barely noticed James walk into the room and sit in a chair in the corner.

“Big tits are fun, but I do love some rock hard little titties too. Makes me just wanna bite them.” Jerome continued, taking Jennifer’s nipples between his fingers and rolling them.

The blond woman let out a loud cry of pain mixed with pleasure.

“Just like with ass. I like a fat ass but I love a tight little booty like you got.” Jerome said, releasing her breasts and sliding his hands down to the bottom of her dress. Jennifer wiggled her hips a little as he pulled her dress up over her hips and around her waist.

“No panties. No fucking panties and no bra. What a fucking slut. Did you know she was this big a slut?” Jerome called out as he slid his hand around to Jennifer’s crotch.

If James answered, Jennifer was too lost in her own lust to hear him.

Jerome began rubbing on her clit in circles. Jennifer dropped her hand down to his crotch, wrapping her hand around his cock and stroking it.

Jerome suddenly grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed in front of her, then moved until his cock was between her legs.

Jennifer let out a gasp as the thick shaft brushed over her swollen pussy lips and looked down to see it poking out from between her legs. It was long enough that it reached the other side of her body and almost appeared as if it was coming from her.

Jerome grabbed her hips and began to slowly move his cock back and forth, sliding it along her pussy. Jennifer let out a loud moan and pushed back against him with urgency.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.