Apt 313 - Cover

Apt 313

Copyright© 2021 by JustaWriter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A bored housewife starts a hot affair with a black man. Friends are invited. How long can she keep it a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

The next day...

“Hey sis, come jog with me!” Addison called out as she burst into the living room with remarkable energy.

Jennifer looked up from her phone, but tried to hide her confusion from James, who sat on the couch next to her.

“Uhm, sure. Let me get changed.” Jennifer stammered, shooting Addison a confused look.

“Great, see you outside!” Addison replied before disappearing into her room.


Though their pace was even, Jennifer couldn’t understand how Addison could have such energy after the night they had had together. She attributed it to the several year age difference but did her best to keep pace.

Jennifer assumed that Addison wanted to discuss their night, but the pair ran in silence for quite some time. Jennifer was beginning to think that Addison just wanted a running partner when suddenly she turned and began to move towards a house that was under construction.

“Come on, let’s go check this out!” Addison called out as she bounded up the steps. Before Jennifer could respond, the younger girl had disappeared into a maze of piles of construction materials.

“Where are you going?” Jennifer called back.

“Upstairs. Come on!” Addison yelled, her footsteps echoing loudly on the wooden walls.

Jennifer ran up the stairs, struggling to follow Addison through the half completed house. The lack of walls made it difficult to determine where the rooms and hallways were actually located.

“Where are you?” Jennifer yelled out, her voice slightly panicked.

“Here!” Addison yelled. Jennifer turned around to see Addison behind the skeleton of several half completed walls.

She made her way through the tangle of extension cords towards her friend and turned into what was obviously a bathroom.

“What are we doing?” Jennifer asked as she approached Addison, who was leaning backwards against the sink.

“I had to get out of that house. Besides...”Addison started as she took a step towards Jennifer.

“ ... I was fucking dying to get my hands on you again.” She continued as she grabbed Jennifer’s head and smashed her mouth against hers.

Jennifer recoiled for just a moment, but was rapidly overwhelmed by the aggression of the younger woman.

Her hands dropped to Addison’s perky ass, resting there as the brunette thrust her tongue deeply into her mouth.

“Fuck last night was so fucking hot.” Addison panted as she dropped one of her hands down towards Jennifer’s stomach.

“Uh huh.” Was all that the blonde could reply as Addison thrust her hand into her shorts.

Jennifer gripped Addison’s ass as the younger woman began to rub on her pussy.

“You sure you’ve not done a girl before?” Addison asked as she moved her hand up and down against Jennifer’s crotch.

“Not really. Just a little. You?” Jennifer gasped, grabbing a wall and holding onto it for support.

“You’re a fucking natural. Yeah, I’ve been bi a while. Lucky for me my roommate is super hot and bi too.” Addison replied, pushing a finger up into Jennifer’s pussy.

“Oh yeah?” Jennifer moaned, raking her other hand through Addison’s hair.

Addison moved her mouth to Jennifer’s ear and sucked on her lobe.

“Uh huh. We fuck pretty much every night that we’re not with a guy. We’ve talked about getting another girl, but it’s not happened. Maybe I should bring her with me next time I come to visit?” Addison whispered seductively.

“Oh GOD.” Jennifer cried out as Addison added a second finger to her dripping cunt.

“Like that idea?” Addison teased as she pumped her fingers in and out.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.” Jennifer gasped.

Addison continued to pump her for a while and then suddenly tore her fingers out of Jennifer’s crotch, causing the blond woman to cry out.

Jennifer stared at the younger woman for a moment and then Addison shoved her against the counter. She let out a gasp of shock and then watched as Addison dropped to her knees in front of her.

“Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.” Jennifer chanted as Addison reached up and yanked her shorts down to the ground.

“I was thinking about you all night last night.” Addison said seductively as she peeled Jennifer’s panties off of her body.

“Yeah?” Jennifer replied, panting hard.

“Uh huh.” Addison replied as she pushed her face into Jennifer’s crotch. The blond woman threw her head back and gripped the edge of the counter as Addison began to flick her tongue over her clit.

“Oh Gawd. Oh Addy. Oh Addy.” She moaned.

“You taste so fucking good.” Addison mumbled as she cupped Jennifer’s pert ass cheeks.

Jennifer began to buck her hips against the younger woman’s face. She pushed up her sports bra and squeezed her own small breast as she held Addison’s head with her other hand.

“Like that?” Addison asked, pulling her face away for a moment.

Jennifer looked down.

“Yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck girl, you’re so good.” Jennifer exclaimed.

“Wanna get kinky?” Addison asked in a mischievous voice.

“What do you have in mind?” Jennifer replied in a concerned tone.

Addison pushed a finger into her mouth and sucked on it for a moment, then withdrew it.

“Just trust me babe.” She replied as she moved her hand between Jennifer’s ass cheeks.

The blond woman arched her back and sucked in a deep breath of air as Addison pushed her finger against her anus.

“Oh Addy. Slow. Go slow! Please!” She panted as the younger woman wormed her finger into her rectum.

Addison replied by reattaching her mouth onto Jennifer’s clit and sucking it hard as she drove her finger into Jennifer’s rear.

“SHIT! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!” Jennifer screamed, grabbing the counter with both hands again, her hips thrashed around wildly as Addison began to pump her finger in and out of her rectum while licking and sucking her clit at the same time.

An eternity passed and Jennifer could feel her body begin to shake and her knees start to give out.

“Oh Addy. Oh Addy. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum so hard. I’m gonna cum so hard.” Jennifer moaned softly.

Addison did not reply. The younger woman simply pushed a second finger into Jennifer’s rear, causing the blond to stand up on her tiptoes for a moment.

“Oh God. Oh FUCK!” Jennifer cried as she slowly lowered herself down onto Addison’s second digit. The moment that Addison’s fingers hit bottom, she gave Jennifer’s clit a firm pull with her lips and the blond exploded.

“YES! YES! YES!” Jennifer screamed, holding onto Addison’s head as her hips slammed violently against her face.

Addison lapped Jennifer’s pussy, licking up the steady flow of girl juice coming from her cunt as the blond woman’s convulsions slowly abated.

Finally, she slumped down, her ass resting on the counter as she released her grip on Addison’s head.

The brunette stood up to face her friend and Jennifer leaned forward, kissing her gently but passionately. Jennifer could taste her own sweet nectar which was covering her face.

“Did you like that?” Addison asked with a smirk, pulling away from her still panting friend.

“God yes. God yes, that was amazing!” Jennifer exclaimed as she pulled her bra down over her breasts.

“So, uhm. You down to return the favor?” Addison asked with a wink.

“I’m still learning, but after that, I’ll sure give it a try!” Jennifer replied, standing upright.

“Awesome!” Addison exclaimed.

As Jennifer watched, Addison grabbed her sports bra and swiftly pulled it over her head with one motion. Jennifer admired her larger, firm breasts for a second as she hooked her fingers in her tight shorts and pushed them down to the ground.

“You’re so hot.” Jennifer sighed, placing her hands on Addison’s hips.

“You’re a fucking hottie yourself babe. That’s why I can’t keep my hands off you.” Addison giggled.

“I can’t keep my hands off your boobs!” Jennifer laughed, sliding her hands up and onto Addison’s breasts.

“I don’t mind!” Addison laughed back, grabbing Jennifer’s bare ass and pulling her in close.

The women embraced and began to kiss gently but passionately. Addison gripped Jennifer’s ass cheeks tightly and as they continued to make out, her fingers roamed between them.

Jennifer shivered when she felt Addison’s finger brush over her ass crack and let out a soft grunt as the younger woman pushed it inside.

“Oh Addy. Oh Addy!” She moaned, pulling away from Addison’s face and arching her back as Addison began to gently pump her finger in and out of her rectum.

“So hot baby. You’re so fucking hot.” Addison whispered, kissing Jennifer’s neck as she continued to finger her rear end.

Jennifer’s knees began to buckle and Addison withdrew her finger and gently pushed her to the ground. She jumped onto the counter and spread her legs and Jennifer looked directly into her open crotch.

“I don’t really know what I’m doing. Be easy on me OK?” Jennifer asked, glancing up at her friend with a worried look.

“Oh don’t worry sweetie, you’ll be just fine.” Addison grinned as she placed her hand on Jennifer’s head and directed her forward.


“Yes ... Yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... Just like that ... just like that ... just like that ... just like that ... just like that ... don’t stop ... don’t stop ... don’t stop ... don’t stop ... DON’T STOP! Don’t STOP! DON’T STOP!” Addison screamed, her thighs gripping the sides of Jennifer’s head tightly.

The blond woman continued to lap Addison’s pussy in a slow but steady pace. A stream of nectar flowed from her slit and Jennifer hungrily lapped it up.

Jennifer glanced up to see that Addison had put her phone down on the counter and had thrown her head back in pleasure.

Earlier, she had been a little startled to see the younger woman recording her actions to send to Jerome and Darius but she quickly got over it.

“I’m gonna cum! Oh fuck baby, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” Addison screamed as her hips began to buck against Jennifer’s face.

Jennifer held onto her thighs and continued to lap at her pussy. A moment later a tidal wave of girl juice flooded Jennifer’s face and a minute after that, Addison’s thighs relaxed.

“Damn girl. Damn.” Addison gasped as she lifted her legs off of Jennifer’s shoulders.

“Did I do ok?” Jennifer asked sheepishly as she stood up.

“You sure you never did that before?” Addison asked, panting to recover her breath.

“Just a little with a friend not long ago.” She replied, staring at Addison’s large, sweat covered breasts that heaved.

“Sweetie, that was great. I’d be happy to let you practice on me anytime you want to.” Addison replied, pulling Jennifer in close and giving her a deep kiss.

The women began to make out and then Jennifer pulled away.

“How long have we been gone?” She asked.

“Who knows. Who cares?”

“I don’t want him to get suspicious.”

“You think he’s even noticed? I mean, the playoffs are on or something.” Addison replied, rolling her eyes.

“True.” Jennifer nodded.

“Besides, there’s something else I want.” Addison said with a grin.

“What’s that?” Jennifer asked.

Addison turned around and pulled Jennifer in close behind her. Jennifer looked in the mirror to see their reflection. She reached down and placed her hands on her waist and then slid them up onto her breasts. Addison turned her head to the side and kissed the blond woman as Jennifer began to rub on her tits.

“You like my ass?” Addison asked, wiggling her butt back against Jennifer.

Jennifer dropped her hand down and placed it on her perky ass cheeks.

“You have a great ass. Really great ass Addy.” Jennifer replied.

Addison moved her head further back and licked Jennifer’s earlobe, causing the blond woman to shudder a little.

“I want you to lick it.” Addison said in a low, lusty voice.

“What?” Jennifer replied as Addison spread her legs open wider.

“You heard me baby.” Addison said, leaning over the counter and thrusting her ass backwards.

Jennifer looked down at Addison’s rear end.

“Come on baby. Do me and I’ll do you back.” Addison urged, shaking her ass at her friend again.

“Teach me?” Jennifer asked.

“Oh baby, don’t worry. We got all the time in the world.” Addison replied, reaching back and pushing Jennifer’s shoulder down.

Jennifer dropped to her knees behind her friend.

“All the time in the world baby. All the time in the world.” Addison moaned as Jennifer pried her ass cheeks open.


Monday


Jennifer leaned back in her chair, slowly scrolling through the pictures and videos on her phone that Darius and Ty had sent to her.

She was both shocked at her actions, embarrassed of her infidelity, and immensely turned on by the memory of what she had done.

The swirl of emotions both tormented and aroused her and she felt herself squirming behind her desk.

She found it nearly impossible to concentrate on anything today and though a pile of work awaited her, Jennifer couldn’t stop flipping through the messaging app.

“Hey Jen, lunch today?” A voice rang out.

Jennifer snapped out of her trance and glanced up to see her assistant, Molly, standing in the doorway of her office.

“Sure. 30 minutes?” Jennifer replied, forcing herself to look up.

“Sounds great. You drive or me?” Molly replied in her typical cheery voice.

“I’ll drive.”

“Great, see you in 30.” Molly said before spinning on her heel and walking off.

Jennifer heard her phone ding and glanced down.

“What you doing?” Was the message.

It was Jerome.

Jennifer’s heart began to race.

“Working.” She replied with shaking fingers.

“Cool. What are u wearing?”

Jennifer stood up and walked to her office door and then closed it. She then lifted her phone up and made her best sexy pose before taking a photo.

“Nice. You got the sexy librarian thing going on.”

Jennifer blushed, not thinking that a white blouse and black skirt being overly sexy until she considered it a little more.

“Thanks.” She replied.

“You got plans?”

“About to go to lunch.”

“I got a better idea. Come over. We’re having a little party.”

Jennifer’s heart raced faster.

“I have a 2pm meeting that I can’t miss.”

“Better hurry up then.”

Jennifer considered for a moment and then grabbed her purse. She raced out of her office, almost crashing into Molly.

“Hey, everything OK?” Molly asked.

“Yeah sorry. Change of plans for lunch. Something came up for me.” Jennifer said, slowing down just slightly.

“Uhm, OK. Let me know if I can help you!” Molly called out as Jennifer ran towards the elevator.


Jennifer walked as quickly as her heels would allow her down the hallway and then excitedly knocked.

Apartment 313.

A minute later the door opened and a shirtless Jerome appeared.

“Took you long enough.” He grinned, eyeing Jennifer’s body up and down.

“Traffic sucked.” Jennifer replied, noticing the sounds of bodies slapping and womanly moans coming from inside the apartment.

“That’s not the only thing that sucks.” Jerome said, his smile growing bigger as he pushed the door open.

Jennifer stepped inside and followed Jerome as they walked towards the bedroom.

“Get started without me? I didn’t know what you meant by party.” Jennifer said.

“Yeah, we’ve been at it a few hours.” Jerome said as they reached the bedroom doorway.

Jennifer came to a stop.

Inside, Addison was on one side of the bed, nude, on her hands and knees. A man that was almost as wide as he was tall was behind her, slamming into her roughly.

Next to her, on her back, was Cassandra. Her ass was at the edge of the bed and Darius stood between her legs, rapidly thrusting into her. The two women were kissing upside down as Addison gripped the sheets and Cassandra held onto the younger woman’s head.

“Hey girl, how’s it going?” Darius called out, looking towards her.

“Pretty good. You look like you’re having fun.” Jennifer replied as Jerome pushed her towards the bed.

“Yup. Good times.” Darius replied with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.