Apt 313 - Cover

Apt 313

Copyright© 2021 by JustaWriter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A bored housewife starts a hot affair with a black man. Friends are invited. How long can she keep it a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

Jennifer had never been big into porn. Since she was married, it seemed like she was cheating on her husband. Thus, she had very little experience watching other people have sex until recently. Here, pinned underneath her friend, she had a front row seat.

Jerome had pulled Cassandra upright and pinned her arms behind her back, holding her in place while he pounded her violently. Cassie’s breasts bounced wildly as her face clenched up in pain. Jen was just about to ask if she was ok with a second orgasm hit her.

“FUCK! FUCK!” Cassie gasped.

“Yeah? You like that?” Jerome teased, pausing for a moment.

“Uh huh.”

“Good. I’m about to nut.” Jerome said as he resumed fucking her.

“Do it baby. Do it. Do it. Cum. Cum for me.” Cassie panted.

“Gonna pop right up in you.”

“Do it baby. Do it. Fill me up. Fill me up daddy.” Cassie gasped, turning her head and looking over her shoulder.

Jerome released her arms and slid his hands around her body, squeezing her large breasts roughly. Cassie let out another loud moan and slammed her ass back against him to meet his thrusts.

Jerome leaned in and mashed his mouth against hers and Jennifer watched their tongues duel. Jerome’s face clenched up and Cassandra’s body began to shudder.

“Is he cumming?” Jennifer asked incredulously.

“Oh god. I feel it. It’s so fucking much. So hot. It’s so hot. I feel it up in me.” Cassie moaned as her and Jerome continued to kiss.

Eventually Jerome pulled away and whispered something into Cassie’s ear. The brunette grinned and looked down at her friend.

“What? What’s going on?” Jennifer asked as Cassie leaned down on top of her.

“Nothing baby. Nothing. Just relax. Just relax.” Cassie said in a soothing but mischievous voice. Jennifer let out a soft moan as Cassie pushed their mouths together.

They kissed for a few seconds and Jen felt Cassie grab her wrists and pull them up over her head.

“Did you like the show baby?” Cassie asked, lifting her head up.

“Uh huh.”

“Did he cum inside you when he fucked you too?”

Jennifer nodded slightly.

“It’s so hot huh? So warm and thick up inside you.” Cassie said in a wistful voice.

“Yes.” Jennifer whispered.

Cassie grinned a little and slid Jennifer’s arms closer together.

“What’s going on?” Jennifer asked as Cassie sat up and slid her body forward.

“Nothing baby. Nothing at all.” Cassie smirked as she lifted her knees over the top of Jennifer’s forearms, pinning them to the floor.

“What are you doing?” Jennifer asked again, her voice panicked.

“Just giving you a little snack.” Cassie replied.

Jennifer’s eyes opened wide as Cassandra pulled her panties to the side.

Jennifer stared straight at her smooth pussy, which was red and swollen from Jerome’s fucking.

“Cass! Cass! What are you doing? What are you...” Jennifer exclaimed but was cut off as Cass lowered her crotch onto her face.

Jennifer thrashed side to side but Cassie put her weight down and ground her crotch against Jennifer’s mouth.

“Come on baby. Relax. Relax and lick that pussy. Lick all that fucking hot cum out of my pussy.” Cassie said, her voice demanding as her hands grabbed the sides of Jennifer’s head.

Jennifer was no match for the weight of the larger woman and slowly stuck her tongue out. She was greeted by the salty flavor of Jerome’s cum and the sweetness of Cassie’s girl juices.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it. Lick that pussy baby. Lick that pussy.” Cassie moaned, slowly rocking her hips back and forth on Jen’s face.

The fight slowly went out of the blond woman and she began to lap at her friend’s pussy with more intensity. Cassie released her head and Jen looked up to see her playing with her own nipples.

“How’s she doing?” Jerome asked.

“So good. So good. Fuck, we should have done this a long time ago.” Cassie breathed.

“You two never hook up before?” Jerome asked.

“No, never.”

“But you know how to do the ladies I take it?”

“I’ve been around.” Cassandra grinned, pushing her hips down onto Jen’s face harder.

“Yeah I bet. You were talking a lot of trash on the text.”

“I can back it up baby.”

“You better.”

“Bring it on.”

Jen watched as Jerome walked around to the front of her friend. Cassandra wasted no time in leaning her head down and taking his cock into her mouth.

“That’s it bitch, suck that dick. Suck that pussy off your dick and get me hard again.” He ordered, shoving Cassandra’s head down onto his shaft.

Jen gripped her friend’s ass cheeks in her hands as she continued to rock her hips back and forth against her face while slobbering all over Jerome’s cock.

Suddenly, Cassie tensed up and pulled her mouth off of Jerome’s dick.

“Shit, she’s going to make me cum again. Fuck, Jen! Fuck! I’m gonna cum! Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” She screamed.

Jen could feel her body begin to tremble and continued slathering her tongue all over her slit. Cassie grabbed her head and began to slam her crotch down violently against her face.

A moment later Jen’s face was covered by Cassandra’s girl juice.

“YES! YES!” Cassandra screamed before falling sideways off of her friend.

Jennifer looked up at the ceiling, panting for breath.

“Well I’m ready to fuck again.” Jerome said.

Jennifer looked over to see him lean down and pick her up off the ground like a doll. Before she knew it, Jerome had carried her into the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed.

“Oh yeah, I can’t fucking wait to watch!” Cassie exclaimed, stripping off her bra and panties and climbing onto the bed next to her as Jerome grabbed at Jen’s shorts.

“Kiss some more.” Jerome ordered as he yanked Jennifer’s shorts down her legs and tossed them aside. Cassandra leaned over her friend and passionately kissed her as Jerome grabbed her ankles and yanked her to the edge of the bed.

“Make a wish!” Jerome laughed as he pulled her legs apart. Jen glanced down to see Jerome rub his cock over her slit before lowering it between her legs.

“Fuck! Oh FUCK!” She moaned as he pushed inside her.

“It’s fucking nice huh? So big, isn’t it?” Cassie asked, kissing her friend and rubbing her hands all over her body.

“So big. So big.” Jennifer chanted as Cassie’s hand moved between her legs.

“I think your cunt got tighter since last time. DAMN!” Jerome exclaimed as he pushed in deeper.

“Fuck her good baby. Fuck her good. Fuck she’s so hot.” Cassandra moaned as her fingers found Jen’s clit.

“Yeah? You two gonna be dyke buddies now?” Jerome asked.

“I’m down.”

“Get your face down here then, I got something for you.”

Cassandra pulled away from Jen’s face and moved towards her crotch. Jen lifted her head up to see Jerome pull his cock out of her pussy and held it out to her.

Cassie eagerly took it into her mouth and made happy moaning noises as she bobbed up and down on it.

“That pussy taste good?” Jerome asked.

“So good. So good. This is so fucking hot. Fuck her some more daddy. I want to watch.” Cassie moaned.

Jennifer felt her pussy split open again as Jerome thrust inside of her, but a moment later she felt something soft press against her clit.

“Yeah that’s it. Lick that clit. You a freaky fucking bitch. I like you.” Jerome said.

“Thank you daddy. Fuck it’s so hot to see your dick go in and out of her!” Cassandra exclaimed.

Jerome continued to pump Jen’s pussy while occasionally pulling out to allow Cassandra to lick and suck it. Her body was still to Jen’s side, the angle making this move a bit more complicated.

Cassie noticed.

“Watch your head baby.” She said, lifting one knee up. Jen pushed her head back into the bed as her friend put her knee down on the other side of her head. She was now looking up directly into her crotch.

“She licking you?” Jerome asked.

“No, not yet.”

“Hey blondie, get with the program. No free rides here!” He laughed, slamming his cock into her pussy.

Jennifer let out a shriek just as Cassie lowered her crotch onto her face. Overcome, Jen lifted her head up and pushed her tongue into her pussy.

“Oh yeah baby. Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it!” Cassie moaned.

“She eating that pink now?” Jerome asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Cassie moaned.

Jennifer felt her pussy go empty as Jerome withdrew and could hear Cassie’s sucking noises again.

“This is good shit and all but I’m ready to really fuck. Get back.” Jerome ordered.

Cassie climbed off of Jennifer’s face. She looked up at Jerome, who had a determined look on his face.

It both scared and aroused her.

“Roll over. Show me that tight little ass.”

Jennifer rolled over and got up on her hands and knees, balanced on the edge of the bed. The cold air brushed over her pussy and exposed anus and she shivered.

“God baby, you’re so fucking hot. Fuck the shit out of her!” Cassie exclaimed as she sat up in front of her friend. Jerome fitted his cock against Jennifer’s slit and pushed forward.

Jen’s torso shot upright as the thick shaft pierced deeply into her.

“FUCK! Oh FUCK!” She screamed as Jerome withdrew and then rammed in again. Her hands flew up and grabbed onto Cassie’s breasts for support.

“Take it baby. Take that big dick. Take that big dick.” Cassie encouraged, putting her hands on her friend’s hips and moving closer. Jennifer turned towards her and then smashed her face against her brunette friend.

“Bet you didn’t think you’d be doing this today, did you?” Jerome taunted as he held onto Jennifer’s shoulders and rammed into her.

“Fuck no but this is fucking awesome!” Cassandra exclaimed.

“What about you baby? You think you’d eat your first pussy today?” Jerome asked.

Jennifer shook her head no.

“I think you’re going to be doing it a lot more in the future, huh?”

“God I hope so!” Cassandra laughed.

“I wonder what other kind of kinky shit we can get her to do.” Jerome laughed.

“Who knows. Speaking of, you still want to fuck me up the ass today Daddy?” Cassandra asked in a sultry voice.

“Fuck yeah I do!”

“What?” Jennifer gasped, pulling away and staring at her friend.

Cassandra’s eyes flashed with passion as she nodded.

“Guess I never told you. I love it up the ass.” Cassandra said, grinning.

“But, he’s huge!” Jen exclaimed.

“I know. But, he’s gonna go nice and slow for me, aren’t you babe?” Cassandra asked.

“Probably not.” Jerome replied.

Jennifer looked over her shoulder to see Jerome shooting Cassandra an evil grin.

“Turn around babe. Show daddy that fat ass.” He ordered.

Jennifer turned around to see Cassandra flip over onto her hands and knees and stick her full ass up in the air.

“This ass Daddy? You like this ass?” Cassie asked, grabbing one of her ass cheeks and pulling it open. Jennifer’s eyes were drawn to the brownish eye that seemed to wink at both of them.

“Fuck yeah bitch, I’m gonna wreck that ass.” Jerome replied as he slammed harder into Jennifer.

Cassandra sucked on a finger and then reached back. As Jennifer watched, she slowly pressed it into her anal ring. She let out a low moan and arched her back.

“This ass? You wanna wreck this ass?” Cassie asked, slowly pumping her finger in and out of her rear.

“Fuck yeah bitch. I’m gonna rip you apart.”

“Do it baby. Fucking take it. Take it.” Cassandra moaned.

Jennifer felt a hand on the small of her back and then let out a gasp as Jerome shoved her forward, flat on the bed. His hands dug deeply into her hips as he began to slam violently into her.

“Gonna rip up this little bitch and then I’m gonna tear up that ass.” Jerome grunted.

Jen began to whimper and then cry.

Jerome’s brutal assault was both pleasure and pain, though the pleasure part was rapidly disappearing. She realized at this point, she was nothing but a fuck doll for the massive man to use for his pleasure. The thought made her brain turn inside out.

“Fuck baby. Fuck that’s so hot. Fuck her good. Fuck her so fucking hard baby!” Jennifer could hear Cassandra call out.

“Fuck, she’s killing my hardon.” Jerome called out angrily.

His thrusting paused for a moment and Jennifer heard the rustling of cloth. Then, a hand on her shoulder lifted her up off the bed.

“Open up!” Jerome demanded.

“Huh?” Jennifer said. The moment her mouth opened it was stuffed full of fabric. Jerome then roughly shoved her back down on the bed and continued to ram her pussy.

“Oh fuck that was hot.” Cassandra moaned. Jennifer flicked her eyes upward to see that her friend was now slowly pushing two fingers in and out of her ass.

With Jennifer now muffled, Jerome doubled down on his assault. Jennifer clawed at the sheets, unable to do anything but hold on for the ride.

“Oh fuck baby. Fuck her. Fuck her good. FUCK this is so hot!” Cassandra screamed.

“Gonna fucking nut again. Tight little bitch is gonna rip my dick off.” Jerome panted.

“You gonna cum up in her? If you shoot it up in here, I’ll lick it out for you daddy.”

“Fuck that sounds good but I wanna shoot on your big fucking tits.”

Still pinned to the bed, Jennifer couldn’t see anything but felt movement on the mattress.

“Fuck your dick looks so hot going inside her. Does her hot little pussy feel good baby?” Cassandra asked.

“Fuck yeah it does. Fucking hot little married pink pussy is just dying for my dick.” Jerome replied.

Cassandra giggled.

Jennifer felt a soft hand slide down her back and between her ass cheeks.

“I wonder how her ass would feel on your big dick?” Cassandra asked, pushing a finger against Jennifer’s anal ring.

Jennifer tried to jerk up but Jerome shoved her head back down into the bed and pinned her there.

“Maybe we should find out.” Jerome said with a laugh.

“That would be so hot. So hot. I want to see you stretch her little ass out.” Cassandra purred.

Jennifer began to whimper as she felt Cassandra’s finger push harder against her anus.

“Fucking kinky bitch.” Jerome said.

“You know it.”

Jennifer could hear the sounds of lips smacking and Cassandra’s moans as she continued to push her finger harder against the opening to her ass.

Jerome’s grunts grew louder and finally he yanked his cock out of her. Jennifer shivered as the cold air raced inside her stretched open cunt.

“On your fucking knees!” Jerome ordered.

Jennifer tilted her head to the side to see Cassandra drop to her knees. Jerome held his cock out in front of her face and jerked it wildly as she sucked on the head.

“Give it to me baby. Give it to me. Cum on me. Cum on my tits. Cum on my tits.” Cassandra moaned, lifting her ample breasts upwards.

“Yeah bitch. Yeah bitch. Get ready. Get fucking ready!” Jerome groaned.

Jennifer watched as he put his hand on Cassandra’s forehead and pushed it backwards. Cassie opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as Jerome’s cock unleashed.

Thick ropes of jizz covered her friend’s face and mouth, then slowly rolled down to her neck.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah.” Cassandra moaned, licking her lips.

“Get your ass up here. I got some for you too.” Jerome ordered.

Jennifer rotated her body and slid towards her friend. She pulled the wad of fabric out of her mouth as Cassandra leaned towards her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.