Apt 313 - Cover

Apt 313

Copyright© 2021 by JustaWriter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bored housewife starts a hot affair with a black man. Friends are invited. How long can she keep it a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

Three weeks later:

“Please?” Jennifer typed for the hundredth time.

“I’ll think about it.”

“You’re teasing me.”

“I got shit to do.”

“Like what?”

“This hot ass little redhead has been hitting me up. Her husband is out of town for work. I’ve not had a red head in a long time.” Was the reply.


Jennifer had returned home that night with a pussy full of Jerome’s cum. As with most nights, she found James on the couch asleep. She slowly crept upstairs and showered again, then slid into the shower as the sun was coming up.

For a week, Jennifer was wracked with guilt over what she had done.

She swore to herself that it was a one time thing.

She swore she would never see HIM again.

She swore to herself that she would be the perfect wife for her husband.

That she would make more of an effort.

That next weekend, Jennifer was in full on housewife mode. She cleaned, she cooked, she brought James beer. During halftime, she walked into the living room nude and got on her knees.

“Damn baby!” James exclaimed as she tugged his shorts down.

It was at that moment that things changed. As James’s cock sprang out, Jennifer was almost disgusted by it.

While size wasn’t everything, James’s cock represented everything that was wrong with their relationship, and him.

While she dutifully bobbed her head up and down on his average sized shaft, her mind went back to Jerome. A few minutes later when James filled her mouth with his load, Jennifer was imagining the feeling of Jerome’s cock shooting his cum deep inside her pussy.

“Damn baby. That was great. Thanks!” James remarked as Jennifer lifted her head up.

“You’re welcome.” She replied in a robotic voice as James pulled his shorts up. She began to walk away.

“Hey babe, bring me another beer, would ya?” He called out.


Jennifer closed the bathroom door and lifted her phone up. With trembling fingers, she opened the messenger app.

“I need you.” She typed.

She sat, staring at her screen for several long minutes.

“There you are. Figured you got scared and ran off.” Came the reply.

“Been busy.”

“Sure babe. Whatever.”

Jennifer stared at the wall, unsure of her next move. Finally she typed again.

“I need you.”

“I’m a little busy right now.”

Growing frantic, Jennifer mashed the screen.

“I need you. I need to be fucked.”

“Damn girl! Shame you’re not the only girl in town that needs my bbc. : )”

As Jennifer was typing a reply, an image came through.

Jerome’s cock bisected the screen and a young looking girl was on either side of it, licking the sides of the shaft at the same time.

“I miss college :)” Came the message.

“I’m naked right now.” Jennifer replied.

“Show me.”

Before she could reconsider, Jennifer turned on the camera app and held her phone up. She rolled her nude body back and forth, recording a clip of all of her angles.

“Looking good baby. You are a fine piece of ass that’s for sure.”

Jennifer swelled with pride as she read the message over and over again.

“Thanks.”

“Wanna see what I’m doing?”

“Yes!”

A minute later the attachment icon popped up and Jennifer quickly pressed it. Her video player opened and the screen lit up.

“That’s it. Suck that fucking dick.” Jerome’s voice rang out as the screen moved. It was a video from the screen shot with the two college girls moving their tongues up and down Jerome’s shaft.

“This is so fucking hot.” One girl with short brunette hair said.

“Yeah?. You ever suck dick together?”

Both girls shook their heads.

“Kiss. Kiss for me.” Jerome ordered.

The girls immediately smashed their faces together in a lusty kiss as they continued to stroke their hands up and down Jerome’s shaft.

“That’s it, fucking suck it some more.” Jerome demanded.

The girls turned. A girl of Asian descent opened her mouth and attempted to swallow his cock while the brunette went low, her face disappearing underneath Jerome’s balls.

“You bitches ready to get fucked?” Jerome asked after a few seconds.

“Uh huh.” The Asian girl said, looking at the camera.

The screen went black.

Jennifer leaned against the bathroom counter and pressed the play button again. As she watched, her hand slid down between her legs and she began to rub her pussy.

“You like that video?” came the message.

“Yes. Super hot. Is that right now?”

“Yup. As we speak. You playing with yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Show me. Call me daddy. Tell me who’s whore you are.”

Jennifer propped her phone on the counter and turned the recorder on. The light began to flash and she immediately resumed rubbing her pussy.

“Oh Daddy. Daddy. I miss your big black cock. I need it. I need it inside me. I NEED it inside me!” She cried as she frigged herself.

“I’m your whore! I’m your cheating, married white whore! I need you!” She begged.

She rubbed herself for a few more seconds and then stopped the recording. As she tried to send the message, she noticed that her fingers were sticky, so without thinking, popped them into her mouth.

A few minutes later, the reply.

“Damn hot girl. The girls liked it too. You wanna watch me fuck them?” He asked.

“YES! YES!” Jennifer frantically typed out.

A second later Jerome sent a live video request and his face filled the screen.

“Hey babe.” He said with his grin.

“Hey, how’s it going?” Jennifer asked nervously.

“Can’t complain.” Jerome laughed. The camera flipped around and Jennifer could see it aiming down the length of his bed.

The two girls were both naked and laying on either side of his body, still sucking his cock together.

“Is that her?” One asked.

“Yeah.”

“Is she really married?”

“Yeah. Show them your ring.” Jerome demanded.

Jennifer held up her hand to her phone as Jerome turned his around.

“Wow. Damn, that’s hot! Does he know?” The brunette asked.

“Hell no.” Jerome laughed.

“It’s ok babe. She’s got a boyfriend.” The Asian said.

“Not for long she don’t.” Jerome laughed again.

The girls laughed.

“So you ready to fuck or what?” Jerome asked.

“Hell yeah! Is she going to watch?”

“Yup. Here, hold this.”

Jennifer watched as Jerome handed the phone to the Asian girl. She climbed off the bed as her friend got up on her hands and knees and Jerome moved behind her. Jennifer picked up her phone and sat on the edge of the counter as Jerome pushed into her.

“Oh fuck. FUCK! FUCK that’s big!” The brunette exclaimed.

“Oh that’s so hot. Are you seeing this?” The camera girl asked as Jerome began to slam in and out of the girl.

“Yeah I see it.” Jennifer replied as she moved her hand between her legs and began to frantically rub herself.

From this perspective, Jennifer could see Jerome’s muscles flexing as he rammed into the brunette. The girl’s face clenched up, alternating between pleasure and pain. Her head dipped down, causing her long brown hair to cover her face.

“Is that good baby?” The Asian asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” The brunette moaned, not lifting her head up.

“Can’t hear ya babe!” Jerome laughed. Jennifer watched as he grabbed a handful of her long hair and yanked her head backwards. Jennifer could see her large breasts bouncing in time with Jerome’s thrusts as the Asian girl moved around in front of her.

“This is so fucking hot. I can’t fucking take it any more.” The Asian camera girl announced.

Jennifer watched as she climbed onto the bed. The camera moved around a bit but she could see at the bottom of the screen that the girl had moved her hand between her legs and was frantically rubbing her bare crotch as she watched her friend.

Jerome’s hands moved to the brunette’s shoulders and the girl’s screams increased as he pulled her backwards onto his cock with more force.

“FUCK! SHIT! FUCKING HELL THAT”S FUCKING DEEP!” She cried.

“Awe, come on. You can take it!” Jerome laughed, giving her ass a firm slap.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck her. Fuck her!” The Asian girl moaned.

“Hey blondie, you still watching?” Jerome called out.

“Yeah I’m here!” Jennifer replied, panting for air.

Jerome pulled the brunette backwards and leaned his head down next to her ear.

“You ever eat pussy before?” He asked, smirking at the camera.

“Once.” She gasped.

Still grinning, Jerome put his hand on the back of the brunette’s head and pushed her forward, forcing her between the Asian girl’s legs.

“Oh yes. Oh yes!” The Asian girl hissed as she opened her legs and moved her hand out of the way. Jennifer paused for a moment to watch the brunette spread open her labia lips and then press her face against her slit.

“Gimme that!” Jerome called out and the Asian girl tossed Jerome the phone.

“Like the show?” He asked into the screen.

“Yes!” Jennifer exclaimed.

“You hiding in the bathroom? Rubbing that pussy on the floor like a dirty little bitch?” He teased.

Jennifer felt herself turn red.

“Yes.” She replied in a small, meek voice.

“Rub that pussy for daddy. I wanna see it before I fuck the shit out of these girls some more.”

Jennifer immediately shoved her hand between her legs and began to frantically rub her now dripping pussy.

“Good shit girl. Good shit. That pussy hungry for some more black dick?” He taunted.

“Yes! God yes! Please! Fucking please!” Jennifer begged, pushing two fingers inside her slit.

“Maybe later. I got things to do. Check this shit out.” Jerome replied.

The camera turned around and Jennifer could see the length of the bed.

The Asian girl now had one leg wrapped around her friend’s back, one hand on her head and her other hand was tugging on her small, dark nipples.

“She good?” Jerome asked.

“So good. So good. Fuck this is so fucking sexy.” The Asian girl moaned. Jennifer could see her hips moving around in circles against her friend’s head.

“You ever lick the pink before?” Jerome asked

“No, never.”

“You’re gonna.”

“Ok.” The Asian responded with a lust filled voice.

Jennifer watched intently, frantically thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy as the Asian girl threw her head back onto the bed.

“I’m gonna cum. Oh fuck, Jamie, I’m gonna cum.” The Asian girl cried out. She grabbed Jamie’s head with both hands and bucked her ass up wildly against her mouth.

“That’s so hot. So fucking hot!” Jennifer cried.

“I’m gonna nut up in this girl.” Jerome called out.

“Do it. Do it!” Jamie mumbled, her voice obscured by her Asian friend’s thighs.

Jennifer was right behind. Just as she was about to cream on her fingers, her phone rang.

The blond woman let out a scream and dropped her phone on the floor. With trembling fingers, she answered.

“Hey babe, can you bring me another beer?” James asked.


For the next several weeks Jerome teased her relentlessly. He flooded her message window with photos and videos of his sexual adventures and demanded that Jennifer respond in kind.

The thrill of sending nude photos to another man, especially with her husband in the house, had Jennifer’s blood boiling.

She would masturbate furiously to Jerome’s sex videos and send him clips of her frantically rubbing or fingering her pussy, generally from the bathroom while James was downstairs. The young wife was shocked at the frequency and variety of Jerome’s sexual encounters.

White Asian Blond Latina

Didn’t matter. Jerome would fuck anything, and did it often.

“Where do you find these girls?” She once asked.

Jerome just responded with a wink


“So when can I see you?” Jennifer asked.

“I dunno. I’ll let you know when I’m free. If you’re good, I’ll send you some pics from the redhead later.” Was the reply.

“Tease.”

“;)”


-The next day

“So what’s your deal?” Cassandra asked, slurring slightly

“What do you mean?” Jennifer replied, sipping her mimosa.

“You seem different.”

“How so?”

“I don’t know. You’re like, both less uptight and more uptight.”

“What does that even mean?”

“It’s like, you’re antsy. Did you win the lottery and now you’re waiting on the check?” Cassandra asked with a laugh.

“Yeah I wish.”

“Do you have some super duper freaky sex planned this afternoon and you want to cut out early on me and get with it?” Cassandra asked, lowering her voice and leaning closer to Jennifer.

Jennifer froze and looked away.

“I knew it! I didn’t think that James had it in him. So, what’s going on?” Cassie asked.

The blood ran out of Jennifer’s face.

“Uhm. Uhm. Uhm.” She stammered.

“Come on babe, spit it out! Whips and chains? Threesome? Boy, it’s been a while since I had a threesome. Shame. So, what’s the deal?” Cassie pressed.

“Uhm. I. Uhm. I ... I ... it’s not ... I...” Jennifer babbled as she tried to avoid Cassie’s intense gaze.

“It’s not James, is it?” Cassie asked, dropping her voice lower.

“No.” Jennifer whispered.

Cassie let out a loud scream of shock and surprise, drawing the attention of surrounding tables.

“Keep it down! Please!” Jennifer begged.

“Girl, tell me everything! Everything!” Cassie demanded.

“What does he look like? How many times have you fucked him? Was it good?”

“It was fucking amazing. The best sex I’ve ever had.” Jennifer sighed and then immediately slapped her hand over her mouth.

Cassie let out another loud laugh.

“Oh girl, I’m so happy for you. You finally got a good dicking! Now, details!”

“Like what?”

“What does he look like? Is he hot? Does he have a big dick?”

“Uh huh. It’s so big. So big.” Jennifer said, her voice trailing off as she looked into the distance.

“Earth to Jen! Earth to Jen! Details! Pictures!” Cassie urged, snapping her fingers in front of Jennifer’s face.

“Huh? What?” Jennifer replied.

“You have pictures, right?”

Jennifer nodded.

“Show me girl!”

Jennifer pulled her phone out of her purse and opened the messenger app.

“He’s black?” Cassandra shrieked, again drawing the gaze of the nearby tables.

“Yeah.” Jennifer whispered.

“Finally went to the dark side. Oh my fucking god that’s a big dick!” Cassandra exclaimed.

“Seriously.”

“Can I borrow him? Seriously, I need to take a ride on that thing!” Cassandra said as she scrolled through the messages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.