Apt 313 - Cover

Apt 313

Copyright© 2021 by JustaWriter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A bored housewife starts a hot affair with a black man. Friends are invited. How long can she keep it a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

If he had been rough before, Jerome was now absolutely brutal.

The pain in Jennifer’s scalp was matched by the growing ache in her crotch from Jerome’s endless pounding.

Jennifer alternated between closing her eyes to savor the feelings that were shooting through her body and staring at the two men who were still outside watching. The open exposure combined with Jerome’s occasional taunts had turned her brain into mush.

“Should we invite them up?” Jerome asked, panting a little.

“Huh?” Jennifer replied, waking slightly from her fog.

“The two guys outside. Should we call them up? Ya know, the other thing better than being fucked by a black guy is being fucked by several black guys at the same time.”

“Oh God!” Jennifer groaned.

“Yeah? Like that idea? You wanna get passed around like the fucking married cheating little fuck toy you are?” Jerome pressed.

Jennifer’s knees began to shake before finally giving out. She collapsed on the floor, her body twitching with her fifth orgasm.

“Sit up bitch. I got something for you.” Jerome demanded.

Jennifer slowly lifted her body up and gazed up at Jerome. He towered above her and she had never felt so small in her life. His hand wrapped around his thick shaft and he began to stroke it.

“Lick my fucking balls.” He ordered, tilting his shaft backwards to expose his huge nut sack.

Jennifer leaned her head in and began running her tongue over his hanging testicles.

“Yeah that’s it. I’m gonna cum all over your fucking face.” Jerome groaned as he jerked himself. Jennifer sat up a little straighter and took one of his balls into her mouth.

“That’s it bitch. Lick my fucking dick. Get it nice and fucking wet.” He demanded, sliding his hand up towards the head of his cock.

Jennifer tilted her head upwards and stuck her tongue out, dragging it along the bottom of his shaft. It was salty from his sweat but had a sweet, tangy flavor to it as well.

“That’s it bitch. That fucking taste good?” Jerome asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Jennifer replied, licking along the sides of his shaft.

“Yeah, lick that fucking pussy off my dick. You ever ate pussy before?” Jerome asked, his voice straining a little.

“No, never.” Jennifer replied. She then realized that she had licked her own juice off of his cock.

“We’re gonna fix that. Open up!” Jerome growled as he put his hand on her forehead and pushed her head backwards.

Jennifer immediately opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out like a baby bird. Jerome let out several loud yells and then his cock erupted, spraying thick loads of cum all over Jennifer’s face, neck and tits. Jennifer recoiled in shock and closed her eyes as several shots covered her eyes, nose and cheeks.

“Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!” He groaned as he pushed his cock into her open mouth. Jennifer immediately closed her mouth and bathed the head of his dick with her tongue, licking his sticky load off of it.

Finally, his hand released her head and she relaxed.

“Don’t move.” He demanded.

Jennifer held still as she heard shuffling and then a few clicks.

“Nice. Nice. Those are nice. Look here, I’ll show you.” Jerome said.

Jennifer attempted to wipe the jizz away from her eyes as she slowly opened them, but the salty mess stung them nonetheless. As her eyes came into focus, she realized that she was staring into Jerome’s phone screen.

She recoiled a bit at the site of herself, laying on the floor, covered in sweat, makeup and cum. She looked like a cheap train wreck of a whore and shrunk inside herself.

“I need a shower.” Was all that she could say.


The steaming hot water softened and cleansed her sore body and Jennifer was thankful for every drop. She barely noticed when Jerome climbed into the shower behind her and jumped a little when she felt his huge hands on her hips.

“Oh hi.” She stammered.

“Hey there.” He grinned.

“Thanks for the shower.”

“Welcome.”

“So, I guess I’ll head on home?” She said nervously.

“Uh, why? Pussy too sore? You tapping out already?” He replied with a grin.

“Uhm, I mean, it was great and all. I just figure that since you came that you’d be done and over with.” Jennifer said, looking at the wall.

Jerome bellowed. His laugher bounced off the walls of the shower and rang into Jennifer’s ears.

“You fuck too many white boys.” Jerome said as his laughter slowed.

“What do you mean?”

“Babe, we’re just getting started. That is just round one. Fucking a black man is an all night thing. Unless you want to run home to hubby.” Jerome grinned.

Jennifer recoiled again at the thought of James but quickly shook her head.

“I can barely stand up.” She deflected.

“Good thing you don’t weigh nothing.” Jerome laughed.

Before she could react, Jerome scooped her up and literally threw her over his shoulder.

Jennifer let out a shriek of shock as Jerome stepped out of the shower. Laughing, he spun around in front of the mirror and Jennifer could see the grin on his face as well as the contrast of their skin.

“Look what I got!” Jerome laughed as he reached up and slapped Jennifer on the ass a few times. She kicked her legs on reflex.

“You’re nuts!” Jennifer cried out.

“Why is that? I’m a fucking Viking ready to rape and pillage!” Jerome laughed.

“Put me down!”

“Hah, imagine that. A black Viking. I like the sound of that!” Jerome laughed again as he carried the squirming woman into the bedroom. Jennifer tried to hold onto something to steady herself but was unable to find anything to grab. Before she could react, however, Jerome lifted her off his shoulder and literally threw her onto the bed.

Jennifer let out a scream of shock as she bounced on the mattress and looked up at Jerome.

“Let’s get to the rape and pillage part now.” He smirked as he moved to the side of the bed.

Jennifer watched as he stared at her.

“Get your ass over here.” He ordered.

She quickly sat up and crawled over to him. His cock, while soft, was still massive and hung between his legs. Her eyes glanced down at it, then back at him.

“It’s so fucking big.” She whispered.

“You love it and you fucking know it.”

Jennifer reached up and took it in her hand.

“So big.” She mumbled as she jerked it slowly

She stroked it a few times until she could feel it begin to stiffen in her hand. She looked up at Jerome and he leaned down, then kissed her hard.

She let out a passionate moan as he shoved his tongue into her mouth and continued to jerk his cock. He leaned forward, knocking her backwards into the bed.

Jerome climbed on top of her and she opened her legs, panting in anticipation.

“Anxious little bitch.” Jerome laughed as he rolled over onto his back next to her.

Jennifer recoiled in embarrassment and turned the other way.

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going? Get to work!” Jerome ordered.

“Huh?”

“Get down there and worship your king. Show your gratitude for me fucking your brains out and maybe I’ll fuck you some more.” Jerome said bluntly.

Jennifer moved down his body and grabbed his cock with both hands. She licked up and down the shaft to get it wet and stroked it slowly.

“That’s it baby. Get me good and fucking hard and I’ll fuck the shit out of you.” Jerome said. Jennifer nodded and continued to lick the bottom and sides of his shaft. She closed her eyes to focus on the task at hand and felt Jerome move around a bit.

“That’s it baby. You look so fucking good.” Jerome said.

Jennifer shivered a little at his compliment and felt her pussy tingle.

“Put it in your fucking mouth.” He ordered

Jennifer lifted her head up and opened her mouth. The head of Jerome’s cock barely fit into her small mouth but she pushed down, trying to suck as much of the mushroom as she could.

“That’s it bitch. Suck it. Suck that big fucking black dick.”

Jennifer bobbed her head up and down slowly, attempting to work her way deeper onto the thick shaft.

“You love it, huh?” He taunted.

“Mmmhmm.” She mumbled

“Fucking say it.

Jennifer lifted her mouth up for a moment.

“I love it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.