Apt 313 - Cover

Apt 313

Copyright© 2021 by JustaWriter

Preface

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - A bored housewife starts a hot affair with a black man. Friends are invited. How long can she keep it a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration  

“Four times! Four times!” Cassandra yelled drunkenly.

Jennifer nervously looked around the bar at the growing number of patrons who were staring at them.

“Keep it down!” Jennifer urged.

“Hours babe. Hours! When was the last time you got fucked for hours on end?” Cassandra loudly asked in an accusing tone.

“Time to go babe. I’ve got to go now.” Jennifer stammered, rising from her chair.

“Seriously babe. Black dick is where it’s at. You’re missing out. Sucks you’re married.” Cassandra grinned, staring at her friend with a drooping smile.

“You gonna get home OK?” Jennifer asked.

“I’ll be fine!” Cassandra replied with a wave of her hand.

Jennifer tossed a few dollars on the table and then began to walk away from her friend.

“When indeed?” She thought to herself.


It wasn’t that her sex life was bad, it was that it was basically non-existent. The first few years of marriage were hot and heavy but it had slowly and steadily declined.

When James could be pulled away from the TV, their sex now consisted of a few seconds of her sucking his cock and then him climbing on top of her for some thrusting.

The whole thing was over in a few minutes at best.

James would then either fall asleep or return to the couch while Jennifer frantically rubbed herself off for a fleeting orgasm. She longed for the rare moments when she was home alone, when she could pull out her secret motorized toys for a more satisfying cum.

The young blond had done everything in her power to attract more attention from her husband.

She spent hours in the gym until her tiny, slender body was rock hard.

Hours of yoga gave her flexibility that a teenage cheerleader would be envious of.

A well paying job allowed her to spend hundred of dollars on the hottest lingerie that every magazine and website said was sure to ‘entice her man’

In her desperation, she had even suggested that they find a girl for a threesome.

To her shock, James had turned her down.

He already had someone else in his life.

The damn Dallas Cowboys.

Then the Mavericks.

Then the Astros.

Hours upon hours, James would sit on the couch, drinking beer and occasionally taking hits from his beloved bong while Jennifer’s body begged to be touched.

Loved.

Fucked.

Taken.

Jennifer slowly walked towards the front door of their house, Cassandra’s energetic descriptions of her last booty call replaying through her mind. As she opened the door, she could hear the sounds of the TV blaring.

Jennifer blew out a loud sigh and made her way into the living room. Surrounded by empty beer cans, James was slumped over on the couch. The young blond woman picked up a blanket from the back of the couch and gently placed it over her husband. She blew out another sign and then turned around, walking softly towards the stairs that lead to their bedroom.


As she showered, Jennifer’s mind raced.

“Hours? Hours of fucking?”

“Four orgasms?”

“Ripped panties?”

“Could these things really be true?” She asked herself as her soapy hands moved over her body.

As her thoughts wandered, so did her hands. Her slender fingers found their way through her neatly trimmed pubes and onto her mount.

With practiced fingers, she easily found her nub and began to rub it in a slow, circular motion.

“Hours. Hours. Hours.” She moaned, her eyes closed as the heat from the water matched the temperature radiating from her crotch.

“That’s not possible. Not possible. Oh God, is it possible? Is it?” She cried, plunging a finger into her sopping cunt.

“I need it! I need it! I need it so bad. I need it so bad! I need to be fucked. I need to be fucked.” She sobbed, tears beginning to fill her eyes even as her orgasm began to build.

“I need to be FUCKED!” Jennifer screamed. Her orgasm hit, causing her knees to buckle. The woman collapsed on the floor of the shower, sobbing even as her body twitched.


Jennifer tugged her dress down for the hundredth time. The glass of wine that she had consumed had done little to suppress her nervousness as she had boarded the elevator and with shaking hands, she had found the strength to push the button.

The ride that took seconds seemed to take hours and Jennifer jumped in fright when the doors to the elevator cab opened.

The young wife took a step out onto the floor, her slender ankle shaking on her tall heels.

He had requested them.

He had approved her entire outfit and as she had dressed that night, her whole body had shaken with trepidation...

... And anticipation.

She walked slowly down the hallway, checking her phone repeatedly with the numbers on the doors.

313

Trembling wildly, Jennifer raised her hand. The diamond on her hand caught the hallway light, causing it to sparkle into her eyes.

Momentarily shocked, her hand fell and she took a step backwards away from the door.

Fear and guilt raged through her body as she took another step backwards.

“What was she doing?”

“What was she about to do?”

“Was she a terrible person for even considering it?”

“Was James a terrible person for forcing her to consider it?” She asked herself as she looked at the floor.

As Jennifer’s mind raced, the door opened.

“You’re late.” A deep, menacing voice called out.

Jennifer jumped and her head shot up.

Her eyes locked with his. White pools floating in a sea of black, glaring at her from the shadows.

“Sorry.” She replied in a small, meek voice that cracked heavily.

He stared at her, unflinching and unmoving.

“So are we doing this, or are you backing out?” He finally asked.

Jennifer didn’t move.

“Figured you’d chicken out. Probably a good thing. You’re a tiny little thing. I’d rip you in half.” He said with a shrug.

Jennifer watched as he turned around. The door began to close behind him and just before it latched shut, her hand shot out.

“Wait.” She croaked.

“For what?” He replied, not turning around.

“I’m coming.” She gasped.

“Not yet you’re not. But, you will soon enough.”


Jennifer glanced around the extremely high end apartment as she followed the man inside. She knew him as Jerome but he knew her as blondie512. Jennifer had no idea that there were websites specifically to meet black men on but after some random searches online for interracial porn, something peculiar had popped up.

A verification process had taken place, which had required Jennifer to submit several photos of herself holding a sign with her username and the date on it. Once allowed onto the board, she was immediately flooded with vulgar instant messages.

And attachments.

Jennifer stared at her screen in shock. Never in her life had she seen cocks so big. Coke cans, beer bottles and paper towel rolls used as comparison of scale.

And hands.

Two hands.

Three hands.

Four hands.

“How would it ever fit inside someone?” She asked herself

But it did. The website had the ability to upload videos and Jennifer had spent hours upon hours watching white women being pummeled by thick, black cocks in every hole.

Anal sex. Jennifer certainly knew about it, but couldn’t imagine what it would be like to have such an enormous object thrust into her tight rear end.

However, there was no denying the screaming, shaking orgasms that women not much bigger than her had experienced as their holes were violated over and over and over again.


“Want a drink?” He asked.

“Yes please.” Jennifer whispered as she followed the man into the apartment.

Her eyes slowly became accustomed to the dark as she watched him walk over to a built-in bar and grab a bottle. He poured a brown fluid into two glasses and then turned towards her.

Jennifer sucked in a deep breath as he approached her, then held out a glass.

“Thank you.” She croaked.

“Hope you’re a whiskey girl. That’s all I got on me.” He said, his booming in her ear as she took the glass from him with shaking hands.

“That’s fine. Thank you.” Jennifer nodded, raising the glass to her lips. Jerome bottomed his glass in one large swallow as she sipped hers. The drink burned her throat on the way down but Jennifer was thankful for the courage she hoped it would soon provide.

“So what do I call you?” He asked.

“Jennifer. And you?” She replied in a small voice as she hid behind her glass.

“Call me daddy.” He replied, a wide, white grin spread across his face.

Jennifer’s mouth fell open in shock and the hand holding her glass lowered.

“Told you I was into kinky shit. You sure you’re ready to go through with this?” He asked, glancing at her hand.

Her diamond flashed in the dim light.

Jennifer swallowed hard and nodded slowly.

“Good. You ready?”

Jennifer bottomed her drink and then nodded.

Jerome walked backwards towards the large sliding glass door.

“Good. Come to Daddy. Let me get a look at you.” He grinned.

Jennifer took a few small steps towards him.

“Remember. I play rough. You ready for that?” He asked with a smirk. Jennifer nodded as she approached him. He was a huge man that towered over her tiny frame. Fear racked her body.

Fear, and anticipation.

As the gap slowly closed, Jerome’s eyes roamed up and down her body like a lion sizing up its prey. Jennifer shuddered again, her eyes closing for just a moment.

Then his hand shot out and grabbed her neck. Jennifer let out a gasp as he yanked her towards him. His arms enveloped her tiny body, holding him tightly to his chest. She barely reached halfway up his torso as his hand slid up the back of her head and his fingers wove through her hair. She looked up at him.

“You’re a fucking tiny little thing. I’m going to fucking destroy you.” He grinned.

“Yes.” Jennifer gasped.

“Yes?” He replied, shocked.

“Please?” She replied back, desperation in her voice.

“Please what?” He asked, cocking his head to the side.

“Please. Please take me. Please. I need it. I need it.” Jennifer gasped.

Jerome’s hands slid down her back and rested on her perky ass. He squeezed it hard, his hand completely covering her tiny ass cheek.

Jennifer let out a lust filled moan.

“You’re a horny little bitch, aren’t you?” Jerome asked with a small laugh.

“Yes.” Jennifer groaned, her eyes closing.

“Been a long time since you’ve been fucked right, huh?” He asked as his other hand grabbed her other ass cheek.

“So long. So long!” Jennifer cried, her volume rising.

“Did you wear what daddy told you?” He asked, his hands sliding down her ass and grabbing the bottom of her dress.

“Yes. Yes I did. Yes I did.” Jennifer panted as he pulled her dress up over the curve of her ass, exposing her stockings and the tiny g string she wore.

Jerome dug the string out of her ass crack and his hand wrapped all the way around her body to find the dripping inferno of her crotch. His thick digit wiggled back and forth until it pushed into her sopping cunt, causing Jennifer to cry out in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.