My Georgia Peaches - Cover

Preview

My Georgia Peaches

by Peter Pan

Copyright© 2021 by Peter Pan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Sister, White Male, White Female, First, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Nudism,

Erotica Sex Story: Not every day a 36 year-old single man "inherits" three under-age sisters. It's an 'instant family' he could get to really enjoy....but then, there's the mother also!

Author’s Note:

Some years back, erotic author “BVRETR” submitted a story to another website entitled “My Georgia Peaches,” which was followed-up in the short-term by a second chapter. In the absence of any further submission, not only did I subsequently wonder myself what became of these girls, a few readers of the Harper Valley series actually contacted me and asked if I would write a further episode for them privately. The problem of course inherent in attempting to do that, is the differing writing styles which put at risk the credibility of the stories. With “Unskinned” I have kept it very short and simply moved things along marginally. All first-time readers need to know at this juncture, is that Bill, a 36 year old single rancher in Texas has rescued three young girls from an auto-wreck. Tracy 17, Mandy 15 and the youngest sister, Mary 14. Opportunity has gotten the better of Bill’s common-sense and he has just taken Mandy way beyond the realms of a conventional good night kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.