My Georgia Peaches - Cover

My Georgia Peaches

Copyright© 2021 by Peter Pan

Chapter 2: Duck Season Now Open

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Duck Season Now Open - Not every day a 36 year-old single man "inherits" three under-age sisters. It's an 'instant family' he could get to really enjoy....but then, there's the mother also!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Hastily disengaging myself from Mandy who just about gave the game away giggling as I withdrew from her seethingly hot little receptacle, I called out, “Yes sweetie, your sisters are here, they just came in for a late-night chat about things. Everyone back to their own beds now!”

If I had any expectation of that happening, I was sadly mistaken. Next moment Mary was up on the bed herself and scrambling under the covers.

“No way!” I told myself, “Innocent little 14 year olds are definitely not part of the equation here.”

So there we were were, Mandy lying alongside me still giggling. Tracy on my right purring with contentment and now this new little tease burrowing in between us. I had hoped to avoid further confrontation, but that was laid to rest at the point Mary shrieked...”Tracy ... why are you naked??” as she discovered her sister’s denuded condition. Leaning across me suddenly, I was unable to prevent her finding that the three of us shared a similar intimacy.

“What’s been going on in here?” Mary asked in all wide-eyed innocence.

I thought it best not to tell her. Now look girls,” I said, thinking to round things off with a little old-fashioned authority. “It’s been a big day, we really have to figure out where we all go from here in the morning, so just get yourselves back into bed and I’ll see you kids at breakfast.”

Mandy of course, I had to physically eject, being then privy to watch both her and her elder sister wriggling back into their bras and panties the far side of the bed. Mandy took forever! Even in the room’s darkened state – that was no hardship let me tell you.

In the calm light of dawn and in the absence of other distractions, I was able to map out some vague strategy. That the girls had unfinished business in Greensboro was inarguable and a resolution had to be found.

“We’re not going back,” they chorused as one, when I broached the subject across the breakfast table.

“I want to stay with you,” Mandy pouted.

“Me too, “ chirped little Mary with a mouthful of cereal.

Tracy just lowered her beautiful eyes and made me feel such a heel!

“Now look here girls,” I said, striving for some sort of conciliatory tone, “Forgetting even what you’ve told me about your stepmother...”

“The Wicked Witch of the North, you mean,” Tracy mumbled.

“Whatever,” I replied wanting to hug her and take her upstairs, “There is the small matter of your schooling and future. Three young girls can’t just disappear ... people are gonna ask questions. We have to step through this sensibly.”

None of them spoke ... they were just staring at me defiantly.

“Look, whatever’s going on at home girls, I have to take you back and sort something out., I don’t have any choice.” Then, seeing their fully distressed glances at one another I added. “Trust me, I won’t be dumping you on the doorstep and taking off. I just have to get a handle on the situation – you understand where I’m coming from?”

Reluctantly they nodded. Mandy’s legs I noticed at this time, were set at their normal seventy-five degree spread, showing a healthy panorama of light blue cotton panties. I was beginning to think the kid simply couldn’t help herself.

Given that Atlanta is some eight-thirty miles from my place and Greensboro another sixty odd from there, I wasn’t setting out to make that in one day.

Dressing-up in their new clothes which besides making them feel pretty cool I imagine, was not exactly hard on my eyes either. Tracy especially, wearing a light application of make-up additionally, was a knock-out. You would never have taken her as being under-age ... you definitely would have taken her though!

Pretty damn hot for a late Spring day and as the big 450 chewed up the miles we must have drunk pretty much a crate of Sprite and Pepsi between us. Managed to avoid any unnecessary driving interruption, courtesy of the Texas Highway Police and all in all it was a pretty uneventful road trip. Less traumatic I would imagine than the outbound journey in their stepmom’s Duster earlier in the week.

By late afternoon we had passed Jackson, travelling on Interstate 20, some thirty- two clicks past the city center, when Mary announced to the world she was ‘tired and wanted to rest-up.’

Probably as good a time as any to give the rig a break so we pulled into a run-down Motel just on the outskirts of Greenfield, Mississippi, the population of which would comfortably fit inside the Houston Astrodome. Waiting at the reception desk, I was half expecting Norman Bates’s mother to lob in at any moment.

“Festival time, see? ... we’s all booked out ‘cept for the cabin down the end” the gnarled old proprietor wheezed, indicating with his head directionally.

I was wondering just what kinda festival these yokels might be having – probably some pagan dancing round the maypole.

“Only two double beds mister, but I reckon you could work something out with your daughters here.” He winked at me.

“If only he knew,” I was thinking.

Having registered, I handed over just forty dollars which he seized with not inconsiderable delight. Pointing-out a small diner attached to the west-side of the Motel, he shuffled out leaving me in possession of the key.

“Not too bad,” Mandy announced, settling herself down on the bed against the far wall. Just for a moment she reminded me of a young Katie Holmes. There’s way worse things to be reminded of I have to say.

“Well before anything, I need a hot shower,” said Tracy flopping down in the nearest chair. I think we could all identify with that one!

Bringing our stuff in from the Ford, it was then a regular procession in and out of the bathroom. I cannot deny - the water was hot and the towels in plentiful supply. By six thirty, the diner was getting a few envious glances.

“OK kids, lets check it out,” I said, leading the way.

Given that this was bordering on Hicksville, the food was amazingly palatable. In fact, by the time I’d finished my fourth beer I was feeling right comfortable with life.

“Let’s go to bed early can we?” Who else but Mandy of course?

Deciding who slept with who was no simple matter though, since all three made it clear they wanted to share my bed ... just in the interests of ‘friendly togetherness’ being the official line. Sadly I did have my own preference but would never have revealed it for fear of causing hurt. Tracy’s expression conveyed similar thoughts. The only fair thing was to draw straws. Mary was the first eliminated and then cries of anguish rent the air as Mandy’s straw was at least 2 centimetres shy of the mark.

Looking very much the like the cat that had just slurped-up the last of the cream, Tracy deposited her night clothes on her side of the double bed. I told the other two to go change in the bathroom.

“Will you tuck us in please Bill?” Mary asked plaintively – such a little sweetie.

With Tracy the far side attending to Mary and me giving Mandy her cuddle, we must have looked like a regular pair of parents kissing their kids goodnight. The things I was thinking about kissing do not bear mention.

Whatever platonic relationship I might have been kidding myself was possible, once I was beneath the covers, with those enticing young arms around my neck and being kissed by so arousing a set of soft lips, I was no longer conscious of my companion’s tender age – simply an escalating need that had to be fulfilled.

With the other two girls just a few yards away and probably listening, we could not indulge in any vocal gymnastics and it was left therefore to our bodies to come up with an equable solution. I’ll re-phrase that ... Tracy’s body came up with the perfect solution. In little more than one fluid movement, she divested herself of what skimpy clothing she had on and then lay atop me lengthways. If I had entertained any earlier notions of chivalry - they had long since dissipated.

Very much in the position I found myself with Mandy the previous evening, I had gently to thrust up in to her while cupping her small rounded bottom with both hands and feeling therein the sculptured magnificence of God’s own handiwork just fifteen years earlier. Slipping one hand higher, I took hold of a soft young breast and fondled the girl until I felt her wriggling with pleasure beneath my touch. A sense of urgency was pervading the situation, clearly evidenced by Tracy’s sudden downward thrust of her hips as she stifled a moan using my torso as a temporary gag.

In the briefest of whispers I heard her pleading “Fuck me Bill, please don’t stop!” Kissing her, I had no intention of doing anything else. This was getting serious.

Coming inside a girl, when one is forced to do so fully un-demonstrably is anything but easy. It also heightens the pleasure in some perverse way. Easing Tracy’s hot and abused little body off me and laying her on her back, I suppose I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Mandy half giggling, “Are you kissing Tracy, Bill?”

“Go to sleep you two,” I called out. “We have a big day tomorrow,”

“That was soo good,” Tracy whispered “Mmm.” Hot damn, was she ever right? I figure we all fell asleep within minutes after that ... a full day’s driving does that to you.

Must have been somewhere near 3 am when I woke thinking I was having a heart attack. I felt pressure on my chest and other sensations lower down I couldn’t instantly place. It was the hair in my face gave it away.

“For God’s sake Trace,” I whispered, coming to, “Haven’t you had enough? You’re gonna wake your sisters if you keep this up.” My body I realised wasn’t listening, being actively involved in performing unspeakably sexual deeds within that tight little pussy atop it.

The briefest of giggles brought home the facts of the case. Hot as Tracy’s vaginal ingress had been – this wasn’t it!

“What the?” I managed to get out, “Mandy?? ... what the Hell are you doing here?”

“You didn’t mind fucking me last night,” she whispered, doing things with her hips no fifteen-year old should know about.”

“Oh my God,” I groaned ... I wouldn’t have minded fucking her then either.

Unlike her older sister, Mandy could not contain her exuberance and at the point I began spurting whatever semen I had left, deep inside her, she let out a series of “ohhh’s,” that anyone in the next cabin would have heard.

I was still manipulating her erect little nipples when Tracy awoke with a start.

“Mandy,” she cried out, fully aware this time that her little sister was being fucked like a whore and quite obviously desirous of such treatment.

She really had no call for slapping me across the face. Actually, now I think of it ... maybe she did!

Without the benefit of Perry Mason at short notice, I was forced to defend myself.

“I give you my word Trace, I thought it was you,” I offered up lamely.

“Yeah right Bill,” she countered. “Like you can’t tell the difference with a fifteen-year old girl?” I wasn’t going to win any points saying “Well, actually, now you mention it Tracy...” so I clammed up.

Escorting Mandy back to bed, fully naked still, I was at least relieved to find Mary sound asleep and none the wiser.

“Now stay here,” I hissed, kissing her goodnight on the forehead.

Her back to me, I kissed Tracy’s neck on sliding back under the covers. I ran my finger down her spine towards her bottom.

“Don’t.” she sulked, wriggling. Women? God, they’re beautiful!

If the passionate kiss Trace and I exchanged when we woke was anything to go by, forgiveness was one of her decidedly Christian traits.

“I honestly thought it was you sweetie,” I told her, “I must have been asleep when she crept in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.