One Grubby Hub - Cover

One Grubby Hub

by José Reyes

Copyright© 2021 by José Reyes

Erotica Sex Story: A short erotic story about two girls and one GrubHub delivery man. Read till the end to find all of the twists and turns that this emotional character study has within its seven pages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Cheating   MaleDom   Sadistic   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Analingus   Cream Pie   Food   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   BBW   Size   .

“Ding, Ding, Dong!” the doorbell rings.

“Man, I hate that doorbell that we installed,” proclaimed Margaret.

“Will you just answer the door, I’m so hungry,” a voice calls out from across the kitchen counter.

That voice belonged to Chiyo, she was Margaret’s roommate and best friend. She was clearly hangry as she hadn’t eaten anything all day. She was also pregnant which must have contributed to her insatiable hunger. She was eating for two people after all.

“You should have eaten breakfast Chiyo, you know that’s not healthy for the baby”

“Just get the damn door Margaret!”

Margaret sighs and walks to the door. She tries to hide her true feelings from Chiyo, but she is actually rather excited. She makes another comment about the doorbell, and then answers the door.

“Here’s the food you ordered ma’am,” a nervous GrubHub employee stammers.

“Thank you so much! We’ve been really looking forward to our food.” Margaret stands there and waits for a response.

He doesn’t respond.

“What’s the hold up?” Chiyo is clearly disgruntled at this point.

No response.

Moments pass and the two of them can feel the awkwardness of the situation growing.

“Y-you got a lot of food there m-ma’am”

“O-oh yeah...” Margaret is looking for any reason to close the door on this guy.

It’s gotten kind of weird no matter how you look at it.

“S-so, are you going to tip me?”

“Tip?” Margaret completely forgot about the tip that she owed him. “Oh yeah the tip...”

“Tip? What kind of asshole asks for a tip,” Margaret thought to herself, but she debated saying it out loud?

Margaret looked at the abundant amount of food that she and Chiyo bought and got a great idea. “Instead of a tip, how would you like to come in and join us for dinner?” It wasn’t a bad idea, they really did have a lot of food. Also, after talking to him for so long, she started to realize how hot he was.

“Dinner!” The delivery man’s eyes light up, “I would love to join two beautiful women like yourselves”

It was weird that he said that as he hadn’t even seen Chiyo yet. Therefore, he would have no idea about her looks. He wasn’t wrong though, despite the small amount of weight that she put on during her pregnancy, she was quite the looker. And honestly the pregnancy might have even made her more attractive.

“Chiyo, I brought a guest ... Chiyo?”

Chiyo was sitting on the floor clutching her stomach. She looked like she was in a great deal of pain. “Did, you ... bring ... the ... food?” She barely managed to let out.

“Yes, I brought the food Chiyo, and I also brought a guest. Meet ... meet...” Chiyo hadn’t asked the GrubHub delivery guy for his name yet, talk about awkward, not that this whole situation wasn’t already awkward.

“José’s the name, delivery’s the game” It seems like the offer of free food has made the delivery guy more confident. It may be that, but it also might be the fact that two single ladies have invited him into their domain. “I’ve come to partake in your grub my ladies.”

It was at this point that José’s eyes finally got a chance to peer over the woman lying on the kitten floor. “She’s beautiful” he thought, “I mean, I kind of expected that the pretty woman at the door would have a pretty friend, but I never expected her to look like this!”

Chiyo was wearing her classic clothes. A bright blue shirt and red or pale pink pants that were designed to be comfortable despite her pregnancy. Her medium length black hair cascaded down her plump back and looked like something like a waterfall.

José tried hard to hide his newly formed erection. “Well, let’s get you off the floor so we can start eating”

“Let’s!” Chiyo’s energy seemed to be restored at the mention of food.

“Margaret, my name is Margaret” Margaret felt as though she should at least share her name as well.

“Oh, nice to meet you!” José already knew her name was Margaret as it was on the receipt. He learns all of his customers names.

“Let’s just open up the food and get this bitch started!” Margaret takes charge.

The food was overflowing, the bag was barely able to contain the amount of food that they ordered. It took them a total of 15 minutes to lay out all of the food that they got.

“Why did you order so much Chiyo?” Margaret questioned, seeming a little annoyed.

“I was hungry,” Chiyo quickly retorted.

Across the kitchen table laid a smorgasbord of Burger King impossible whoppers with extra mayo, and chicken nuggets. José was not excited to eat those nuggets as he believes that Burger King has the worst nuggets of all of the fast food establishments. He decided to take one or two as to not appear rude to his gracious hosts.

As the feast progressed, Chiyo’s mood got brighter and brighter. However, at a certain point during the meal José started to notice that she had some tears running down her face.

“Jeez Chiyo, you really love food don’t you” Margaret joked, clearly trying to impress José. However, when Chiyo just began to sob louder, Margaret grew silent and regretted the comment that she made.

“Is everything alright?” José stepped in.

Chiyo began crying louder, “it’s just that my ex-husband uses to love Burger King, but then he died choking on a Burger King burger.”

José was taken aback. He didn’t know that this beautiful woman was single! “I’m sorry I’ve lost my appetite, I don’t know if I want to eat Burger King anymore.” José’s day couldn’t be any better, he was invited in by two beautiful women that he can only assume both are single, and now that he has lost his appetite, he doesn’t have to feel bad about not eating those horrible nuggets that he took.

José collected himself and he decided that now was the time to connect to this pregnant beauty. “You know I kind of understand what it’s like to lose someone, I lost myself once, and by that, I mean ... I have amnesia”

“Sorry, but that’s kind of hot” Margaret accidentally let her thoughts slip out.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry.” Chiyo says through her tears.

Margaret stares daggers as Chiyo as she realizes the competition sitting in front of her. I mean, it would take an idiot to not realize that José was clearly more attracted to Chiyo at this point, but he was also attracted to Margaret so she might still have a chance.

“Well, I just think that’s awful,” Margaret quickly changes her joking tone. “How ling has your memory been gone?”

“About 5 months I think”

Chiyo seems interested, “that’s around the same time that my husband died.”

The room grew quiet. Chiyo’s mood lightened and she started to dry her eyes. Still, nobody could touch their food anymore.

“Um well,” José tried to spark conversation again “is it weird that I’m still here? Maybe I should go.” It was kind of awkward that he was here, there were strangers after all. He couldn’t ignore that fact and it was impossible at this point to ignore the sexual tension between the three of them.

“Wait, please don’t leave” Margaret decided that she might as well shoot her shot before he leaves. “It’s just been so long since ... we’ve had guests, and, and look at how much food we have” Margaret started playing with her feet, “fuck it! I’ll just say it now, I need you José, this time we’ve spent together, this time we’ve gotten to know each other, has made me realize that we are not people that should be apart” Margaret started shaking. She put it all out. It’s often really scary to pour out your feelings to someone you’ve just met.

“Damnit.” José collects himself, “so ... you want to have sex or something?” José starts sweating hoping that he hasn’t destroyed his chances with Chiyo. Best case scenario, he can just have sex and get out of here.

SLAM! Chiyo stands up abruptly! “Please Margaret, stop flirting with our guest!” Chiyo tries to calm herself down, but at this point it was impossible for her to pretend that she didn’t feel the same way that Margaret did. “Let me ... have sex with you too” Chiyo blushingly says.

The tension has caused the air in the room to get incredibly dense. All three of them start to realize that this is happening. After a little hesitation they, all at once, started taking off their clothes as if it was almost a race to see who could get naked first. José was the first to remove his garments, followed quickly by Margaret. Chiyo however, had more difficulties due to her pregnant body. She was embarrassed to admit that she might need help getting her bra off, but she figured she might as well ask José as they have already taken off their clothes in front of each other. José walked around her back and muddled with her bra’s clasp. He struggled for a bit, but he was finally able to unleash her swollen boobs.

Pleasure rushed through Chiyo’s body. Everything had become more sensitive since she had become more pregnant. Just the release of her boobs almost caused her to cum. She tried to hold in her voice, but she was too late as it had already slipped out without her realizing.

Nobody knew where to start so Margaret decided to take charge. She slowly crawled on all fours up to José now fully erect cock as though she as a submissive pet. She pawed at his penis as if you be playful, but José had had enough, and he grabbed her face and shoved it all the way to his pubis or the place where the base of his shaft meets his body. She was taken aback but she didn’t dare defy him. She wanted him to be pleased so that he may please her later.

Chiyo was jealous, he was clearly into her, but she was the one that wasn’t getting any action. She walked over and started licking the edges of Jose’s asshole. At first, he was taken aback, but after a few moments he started to clearly enjoy it.

José, starting to feel as though he was going to cum soon debated warning Margaret about his situation but was too late as he started to explode within that vixens’ moist mouth, that was both warm and soft at the same time.

Overcome by the large amount of semen in her mouth, Margaret started to cough and choke on it. José not having had a sexual experience in a while ejected enough cum to fill a shot glass and another slightly larger shot glass, and he still had plenty more to go for both of the women to enjoy.

Chiyo finished up after José finished cumming in Margaret’s mouth and she ran back into her room to retrieve condoms and lube. However, she came back screaming because she wasn’t able to find any of the lube that she and her husband use to use. “What are we going to do?” she said with a scared inflection in her voice.

“We could always use the mayonnaise,” Margaret laughed.

However, her laughter soon stopped as she noticed that both José and Chiyo seemed to consider her unlikely suggestion.

“That isn’t the worst idea you know?” José pondered.

“Yeah that might actually work!” Chiyo proclaimed with glee.

The two girls with some hesitation grabbed the extra mayo off of the Burger King Impossible Whoppers and began shoving it inside of their vaginas. Once they were done, it looked almost as if as though José had already cream pied the two women, but his penis had not even come close to their vertical holes yet.

Chiyo and Margaret had begun to fight as they determined which of their two holes he was to penetrate first.

“He wants to fuck me more!” Chiyo yelled.

“Fuck you, I saw him first and invited him!” Margaret snapped back.

José still had plenty of stamina left, but he still wanted a break after dumping that much hunk spunk into the mouth of Margaret. Seeing this as a great opportunity to take a break, he offered a compromise. “If you guys both want to get fucked so bad, why don’t you just fuck each other?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.