Tea and Me - Cover

Tea and Me

Copyright© 2021 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Horny and unsatisfied newlywed wife needs attention from reclusive neighbor man and has to struggle to get it even though she is attractive and practically throws herself at him. That's just the beginning as her life wanders a bunch of ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Water Sports  

Andy was 20 years old and orphaned. With the insurance settlement he had enough money to live independently and pay for his college expenses. He had a small duplex within walking distance of campus and his next-door neighbor was an older woman living alone. He didn’t even remember her name because he was borderline autistic and a real loner, and an extreme introvert.

A young couple, newlyweds, took up residence next door on the other side. Because the wife, Sherry, was the outgoing type, Andy got introduced to her husband Butch and promptly forgot their names. That didn’t faze her a bit because she wanted company and he was the closest human being.

Butch was gone a lot on business and the newlywed Sherry got horny which subconsciously pushed her to want more and more contact with Andy. She figured out his schedule and intercepted him as often as she could, making conversation and asking him for some help with trivial little projects. Being as naïve as he was, he didn’t really recognize that these were made up excuses to be in his presence and so assisted her politely. As a “thanks”, she made him tea and cookies which she brought to him in midafternoon.

Although shy, we mentioned that he was polite so he accepted them and discovered they are quite good. The young woman had to drag conversation out of the shy man but she did it gently and he actually discovered it was not scary so he got more comfortable around her.

It was early summer and the weather was rapidly warming so she wore fewer and fewer clothes, not thinking much of it but certainly arousing some interest in the young man. When she noticed his crotch swelling seeing her in some tiny shorts and a snug top that clearly showed the nipples adorning her outsized tits, she took a chance, “Andy, have you ever dated girls?”

His head dropped as he shook his head, “Don’t know how to do that.”

Oh, the perfect opening she thought, “Are you interested in girls at all?”

His head still bent down he nodded. She softened her voice, “Would you like to have me teach you about girls so maybe you could meet some?”

That got a nod and he raised his face up to look at her. She was sitting on the couch with one leg under the other and leaning slightly towards him. To reassure him she said, “I think that we are friends and I would be happy to help you learn the things that a man should know. Would you like that?”

His face lit up a little bit and a faint smile appeared. She smiled back and added, “I’ve never taught this before so we’ll just have to figure it out as we go along.” He nodded, clearly relaxing and curious.

She began, “Well, the psychology of how a woman works is maybe even more complicated than I can explain so let’s start with some basics. Have you ever seen a woman’s body, I mean the whole thing and not just what shows when we are wearing clothes?”

He nodded so she asked, “And where was this?” He explained he had watched porn sites on the Internet but never saw in real life.

“Andy, those women you see on the web are often very fake and it’s important to be more realistic. Since I am a woman and have a pretty average body, I would be glad to have you use mine as a learning guide.” That was a brief statement but a logical one and Andy reacted is if that’s exactly what it was. Sherry stood up and continued, “Most of my parts are very much like yours so let’s just concentrate on the ones that are different between men and women. Starting at the top, there are my breasts.” She pulled down her top and her full D-cup mammaries with protruding nipples were on full display. “While these are intended to nurse babies, they also are very sensitive to other stimulation. If a woman gives you access to them, you need to know how to make her enjoy them and let her know that you are enjoying doing so.”

She sat down on the couch and moved Andy closer and guided his hands to touching her breasts in various ways, then pulled his mouth down to suck and nibble on her nipples. She gave him lots of feedback regarding what felt good and how much so. He really got into it and she actually had a small orgasm which she tried to hide.

“I think it’s time for me to go today so you can have a chance to study. This was been a very enjoyable lesson and I look forward to more with you. You are a very good student.” She pulled her top back up and gave him a little kiss on the cheek and took the cookie plate with her as she left.

Andy masturbated three times that night thinking about the experience he just had. His self-confidence soared, thinking that such an attractive woman would even want to do such things with him.

It was difficult for him to study the next day until midafternoon when Sherry brought her cookies and tea. After downing them she got the “course” rolling. Her top came off but this time also her bottoms and he was taught the names and parts of that special place between the woman’s legs. He was also taught how to touch it with his fingers and with his tongue. Then she guided nibbling on that special little bump. This time when she orgasmed, she had to explain what had happened and he was quite proud of himself.

Time to turn the lesson around a little bit, she decided, and ordered him to get naked and learn some things about the nicely sized parts between his legs. One outcome was his very first blow job.

While getting eaten was nice, she still missed a hard cock plunging inside her. The lessons got sidetracked a bit when her husband arrived back home the next evening. He hadn’t been in there 15 minutes before he was “in there” and she was enjoying his hard six inches to the hilt. When they paused, he said “Seems like you missed me. What’s the matter, didn’t the boy next door fuck you enough?”

She knew he was teasing, as he often did, and shot right back, “I don’t think he fucks married women ... Yet!”

For the next few days, lessons were kind of scaled-back and just practicing what they had already learned. A side effect that could’ve been observed was that Sherry was even more eager to get naked with her husband than she had been at any time since the honeymoon.

Then it was time for Butch to leave again. As he kissed her goodbye he said, “I’m glad that you have some company that you seem to enjoy. I hope you’re just as horny when I get back is you were this time.” She wasn’t sure how to take that. That’s because she wondered if she’d be hornier if Andy didn’t fuck her or if he did.

Andy was pretty comfortable with her body now and being naked with her always produced a nice thick seven-inch erection that she enjoyed playing with. It was time for the final lesson so she put it Andy to this way, “If you do all these things with a woman, she will want to have full sex with you. I’m sure you will not want to disappoint her so I will show you exactly what it is like and what you will want to do.”

Andy looked startled, as if he hadn’t seen this coming, “But you’re married and only your husband is supposed to have sex with you, I thought.”

She held his face in her hands and said, “My husband is far away and I am being a teacher so that is what it is. This is not going to hurt my marriage. I had sex with other men before my husband and it does not change how much I love him.” That logic seemed to reassure the young man so he followed her instructions.

She thought as he filled her empty place, “Damn his dick feels nice. As good as any I’ve ever had. I love the look on his face, so eager and excited. I’ll use my hands on his hips to pace him because I don’t want him to blow his wad too soon. I do remember younger guys could get it up again really quick though, so I bet this may be the first of several this afternoon.”

She was exactly right as Andy’s pecker only softened a bit between bangs. When she finally got back to her place and the marital bed, there were four loads of his cum seeping out. She slept very soundly.

She actually had to cut him back to two fucks a day so he could get his classwork done but on Saturday she stayed in bed with him all afternoon and lost count of how many times they screwed. It was like another honeymoon and she was feeling real affection for this transformed young man.

She abstained from Andy for 24 hours before her husband returned, to try to act as normal as she could. As soon as his cock was buried, she went wild again. All the lust of the last week boiled over and he got a hell of a ride. When things calmed down he said, “Well I’m glad the young boy next door isn’t taking good enough care of you to quench these incredible desires. I have to tell you I’m loving it and that’s what I look forward to all week, getting back in my favorite pussy.” She noted the use of the word “favorite” and would have to follow up on that!

Hubby was enough for two days but when he was out running some errands she slipped over to Andy’s place and rode his rod on the pretext of keeping his parts healthy because abstinence was not good. What she hadn’t expected was that her husband would be horny the moment he got back and she soon felt him slipping and sliding in Andy’s copious come. It was erotic as hell and she hoped she didn’t notice.

That night, as they lay together in bed after another vigorous joining, Butch asked her outright, “Have you thought about fucking Andy while I am gone? I know it’s tough for a newlywed to have such a hot and cold sex life.”

Picking up on that she asked, “I’m sure the same goes for you. Are you fucking anybody while you’re gone? Honesty appreciated.”

He said quietly, “There’s a woman I’ve been going on projects with four years, even before I met you. She’s married and we take care of each other while were away from our main partner. There is no romance, just trimming the horns. That’s why I said what I did about Andy because I believe in fairness.”

Sherry was quiet for a while and said, “I asked for honesty and I got it, which I do appreciate. Of course I thought about him but he is so shy I would probably have to teach him everything to do.”

Butch came right back with, “An older woman taught me what my dick was good for so you would be giving him a great gift. You were not a virgin bride so having another man inside you is not a big deal to me. As long as I understand your feelings and that you still love me then it is not an issue.” She hugged him and kissed him and loved him to pieces for that. As he left the next time she said that since he was fucking, so would she.

As they spoke on the phone during his time away, she described the seductive steps that she had already done as if they were happening now and her husband got the biggest kick out of that. When he was due home next, he asked that she fuck Andy just before he got there so he could feel her pussy full of another man’s stuff.

He knew she had as he pounded into her horny, slippery twat. They both had tremendous orgasms. When she told him that she was going next door to get another refill he didn’t let her loose until his dick was drooping. She laughed and wiggled her ass as she left for a while.

Just as she expected, he was ready to slam another load of cum into her well used cunt when she returned a half-hour later. She squealed and wiggled and told him how much she liked being a slut and having two men to fuck. The next morning they fucked after breakfast and she told her husband, “I’m going next door again to get some more. I don’t think I can ever get too much!”

Andy was kind of bewildered by all this going on because they hadn’t got to the psychology part but all he knew was that when she came to his place naked he was going to feel really, really good. He never gave a thought that where his dick was slipping and sliding was being lubricated by her husband too. He was just too focused on the present and what he was doing with her was all that mattered.

Pussy pumping settled down after a few days since there were other things that had to be done. Andy expected pussy with his tea and cookies now and that was fine with all. Sherry showed her husband in many ways how grateful she was with his openness to her needs and their marriage prospered. She did want to meet his project trip “lady friend” though.

That was arranged at the end of the next trip which was cut a day short. Instead of going home, Brenda came with Butch and met Sherry. Now to get Andy in the mix. He was invited for dinner, an innocent-sounding excuse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.