Being Human - Cover

Being Human

Copyright© 2020 by levilx

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A 17 year old hacker prodigy, discovers love, and the find of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts  

Leah walked through the parking lot, a light rain had begun to fall, she ignored it as she trailed her fingers along the top of a white Subaru. No loose ends... she thought, smiling grimly. No loose ends indeed...

She had found the apartment complex easily enough. It was dark and not well lit at all. An older complex that sprawled out lazily in side by side connected townhouses. The exterior was white, with blue trim, though the white paint had begun to peel recently.

Absently Leah wondered what Brian did with his six figure salary, he certainly didn’t spend it on living expenses, even his car was a late model Volvo, it didn’t even have leather seats. Room 103, she had been repeating it over and over, she didn’t want to forget it after all.

A light breeze picked up and blew straight through her high waisted jeans and bodysuit. She should have worn a coat, an oversight. Oh well she thought as she raised her hand and knocked on apartment 103.

He answered the door, and Leah thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Instead, though his bug eyes stayed in his head and he growled at her.

“What in the holy fuck do you want?” He said.

His voice was thick with drink, and despite her contempt for the weak excuse of a man, she put on her best seductive act.

“You shouldn’t be so quick to judge people ... you know how Mr Sikes can be.” She stuck out her lower lip, pouting. A slight chill ran through her, and her teeth began to chatter. “Mind if I come in?” She asked, putting on her poor me face.

“Why the fuck would I let you in? You fucking cunt” his face grew red, and he looked like he was about to strike her.

“No no” she put her hands up in front of her trying to placate him, “you don’t understand, I was fired too!” She lied, she was good at lying. “Sikes told me, to make a scene or he’d fire me too!” Her hair was plastered to her head, and she knew she looked pathetic and weak. Let him think he’s in control, she told herself.

“Fine.” He stepped only partially out of the way, and she had to turn sideways to get past him. Leah let her breasts brush against him, and she smelled his sour breath as he exhaled.

It was warm in his apartment, warm and humid, she went to a worn out couch in his living room and sat down, hoping she didn’t catch fucking fleas. She knew where his money went when she spotted mail from support enforcement, child support can be a bitch... she almost laughed.

“I’m sorry, for what happened at work.” She tried to put as much empathy and feeling into her words as possible. It worked.

“Aye, but you’re still a fucking cunt.” He said this as he leaned his thick frame against a wall. He wore a white tank top with a stain on the front, and his jeans had been unbuttoned to accommodate his stomach. He was a big man, at least 250lbs and over 6ft tall, though he was out of shape. All the alcohol had made him soft and weak. He would never be a real man. His words meant nothing to her, but she acted like they did.

Leah burst into tears, that was the thing about emotions, when you had none, it was easy to pretend to have all of them. The only time she felt anything at all, beyond her tight control and absolute power, was with her master. He held all of her emotions and played with them like children’s toys.

“For fucks sakes woman, pour yourself a drink and quit being so whiny.” He sounded disgusted, but Leah could detect the greed in his voice, he wanted her. He wanted to show her how much of a man he was, he wanted to take her against her will and violate her. Show her how in control he really was.

Leah stood, and walked over to the kitchen bar, and poured herself a drink. It was whisky, quality stuff. She gulped it down greedily, enjoying the warmth that spread through her abdomen and into her arms and legs. She rarely drank, she was far too much of a control freak, but this required that she drink. Pouring a second drink she took it to him.

When she got close enough to hand him the drink, he took his other hand and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him. They stood there, eye to eye, his hand holding her hand around the drink. His other hand on her waist and hip. Leah smiled faintly, giving her most seductive look. He took the bait, tossing back the contents of the whisky that she’d just brought him, he set the glass down.

“You are a pretty little cunt aren’t you...” he said as his lips closed in on her mouth.

Fucking disgusting weak little man, she thought as his tongue invaded her mouth, he tasted like whisky and cigarettes. Leah moaned into his mouth as his other hand roughly grabbed her between the legs.

He let go of her and unbuttoned her jeans, he practically took off her skin with his effort to pull them down. He pulled at her bodysuit, which unsnapped at the crotch, soon as the snaps popped, it curled up past her belly button.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.