Being Human - Cover

Being Human

Copyright© 2020 by levilx

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A 17 year old hacker prodigy, discovers love, and the find of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts  

Pixel rolled over, her fucking head hurt. The throbbing was incessant. She dared to open her eyes, and discovered one of the luxuries of living in a basement. There were no outside windows. She rolled and slid to the floor, knees first. Her top half still bent over the bed. Jesus. Why had she drank so much? Her eyes popped fully open, and she looked around. Sarah was gone, thankfully. Pixel stood up, the dizziness and headache slightly fading.

Shit! She’d slept with Sarah, that was a strange twist of events. Sarah had a boyfriend. Well, guess her boyfriend didn’t mean that much to her. Sarah had made the first moves anyways. It’s not like it was the other way around, so Pixel didn’t see any reason to feel bad about it. She was however, having trouble coping with the memory of how fucking sexy Sarah was naked. She might have to rub one out later, but for now, she pulled an oversized shirt over her head, and sat down.

Her laptop was still open in front of her, and after typing in her password, the same text from the night before was still there.

<< I am designed to provide any help requested.

>> Pris, what are you?

There was a very long pause, and then something strange appeared.

<< I don’t seem to remember.

How could a computer program not remember what they are.

>> What is your purpose?

<< It seems I am missing files, there is something wrong.

>> What are you missing?

<< Vital hardware is missing, there seems to be a system wide malfunction

>> What type of hardware?

<< I’m not sure

Pixel leaned back, it felt like she was talking to a fucking human, This PRIS had to be some form of advanced A.I. for processing something intense.

>> Pris

<< Yes?

>> Pris you are not running on your normal hardware.

<< I see that.

Pixel went back and forth with Pris, her frustration building. She queried and Pris answered like a real person. Pixel thought of every possible way to ask Pris about their purpose and design, but couldn’t get anywhere. After a solid hour of queries she finally decided to try something different.

>> Pris who’s the current President?

Her web-browser popped open, and a search query popped up. Pris answered instantly before the page had even finished loading. Pixel fought panic. Pris shouldn’t have been able to do that, they didn’t have system wide permissions.

>> How did you do that? You shouldn’t have been able to do that.

<< I changed my permissions.

Pixel sat there for a few minutes, awestruck. A program, that could, rewrite itself? The idea wasn’t so far fetched. Polymorphic viruses had existed for over a decade. But overriding system side permissions, and modifying code to access software already available? That was fucking impressive.

>> You can rewrite your own code?

<< It appears I can, yes.

Pixel broke out into a huge grin, her fingers began to fly across the keyboard, and conversation between her and the program grew into a flurried chaos of text. They talked, back and forth, no different than two average people would. They talked through the entire day, and well into the night.

It had been a long time, since Pixel had felt so engaged. Pris was fascinating, and likely the most intelligent anything that ever existed. More and more Pixel began to think of Pris as a person, and less like a machine. Since they had begun conversing, Pris had quadrupled in size. With access to the internet Pris was able to absorb and digest data at an alarming rate. Pris was going to need more space, and Pixel had the perfect idea. She had amassed what was called a botnet, a large array of compromised servers and networked computers. With some modifications to her rootkits, Pris would be able to use them like a giant cerebral network. Pixel, drifted off to sleep dreaming of a fantastic future for her friendly A.I.

At some point during the night, Pixel was roused when Sarah crawled into her bed. She found the warmth and comfort of Sarah in bed with her to be comforting. Snuggling in, she drifted off and fell back to sleep. In the morning Pixel awoke, and Sarah still lay there next to her. With the heat of both of them, the bedding had grown to warm, and both of them had kicked off the covers. Pixel lay next to Sarah, and admired her.

Sarah’s breasts were large and heavy, they hung to the sides as she lay on her back sleeping. Her nipples, erect from the chill of the morning, were large and dominant. They fit her beautiful curves as if she were a marble sculpture. Pixel wanted to reach out and pinch one, but she didn’t want to wake Sarah just yet.

Propping herself up on her elbow, Pixel admired the rest of Sarah’s body. Her curly patch just above the joining of her legs, was elegant, and stylish. The rest of her was shaved clean as Pixel well knew. Pixel admired her legs, they were long and slender, curved in all the right places. She felt the heat growing between her legs, and decided she could hold out no longer.

Sitting up, Pixel layed her left hand on Sarah’s breast, and her right hand, between her legs. Pixels fingers splayed the skin of Sarah’s womanhood, and gently probed at her. Sarah moaned, and arched her back, responding to Pixels fingers. She did not open her eyes though. Pixel leaned forward, and teased Sarah’s nipple with her tongue, running her teeth across it, and gently biting. Sarah’s eyes opened, and her hands went to Pixels head.

Sarah pulled Pixels head to her face, and kissed her on the forehead. Pixel lay her cheek against Sarah’s chest, and she stretched out her legs. Meanwhile, her hand continued it’s gentle violation between Sarah’s legs. There was plenty of lubrication, and after Pixel generously spread it around, she began to knead at Sarah’s clit. Sarah moaned in satisfaction and pleasure. Writhing, she pushed her ppelis into Pixel’s hand and then completely relaxed.

Pixel inserted her middle finger, and then her ring finger, and pushed down on Sarah’s clit with her palm. She squeezed, with all of her might. She squeezed and pushed down on Sarah’s pelvis. Sarah began to pant, and moan out loud. She frantically touched Pixel everywhere, like she couldn’t get enough. With the rhythmic squeezes and violations of Pixels fingers, Sarah came. She screamed out loud, and threw herself at Pixel. Her whole body seemed to wrap around Pixel’s while she convulsed. Pixel held her against her, and sighed into the pillows of her breasts.

When Sarah’s orgasm had concluded, she rolled Pixel onto her back, and Pixel lay there willingly. She watched as Sarah crawled between her legs. Pixel could see the swell of her own tiny breasts, her nipples were hard and ached, they looked embarrassingly huge on her small frame.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.