Step Into Christmas - Cover

Step Into Christmas

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Title inspired by Elton John's song, though little else. It's the last week before Christmas, and the Naked In School program isn't suspended just because of the holidays. In fact, two step-siblings are chosen to be in the Program, naked in front of each other for the first time since their folks wed.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

We were barely (pun intended) out of the pickup and inside the school parking lot when a dozen students approached us and catcalled all of us. We managed to get inside the front door, only for the students to grab and grope us, not even bothering with the whole request business this time around. I found my hands up the skirt of a very eager and enthusiastic young lady, one of Claire’s squad, of course. There were six girls all surrounding me, while Julie had the same number of guys trying to have their way with her, fondling and fingering her for several minutes.

Jamie and Fabia then intervened, pulling all of us into the cafeteria while people still finished their breakfast. They yanked up every girl’s skirt or pulled down her pants before unzipping the guys’ jeans as well. Then they placed a cinnamon roll between every girl’s cheeks along her butt-crack and stroked me until I came all over both kinds of buns. They smeared it more all over the bottoms of each girl present along with a heaping amount of icing. Then they shoved each of the six guys’ faces into the pastries and made them clean up the mess with their tongues.

“But she’s my sister!” Ted Heartfelt objected, even as Julie and I laughed.

“So what? She’s his sister and she’s going to be his wife, though not in the exclusive sense. Eat the cinnamon roll from your own sister’s ass or else get detention for breaking the rules of the Program. Then you are going to feed her the rest of the bun from her own tush and she must eat it or else get detention herself. So, which is it to be? Cinnamon buns with a taste of sweet lady ass or detention? Meanwhile, I want him to fuck me in front of everyone and the same with you,” Jamie announced while I lifted her skirt and started humping her from behind.

“Why are you doing this to us? What did we ever do to you? We just want to sleep with Jack and Julie. Oh, and you guys, of course! Can you blame us? Jack is a big stud, Julie is a real cutie, you are a fantastic ex tennis star that we stroke it to, and Mrs. Dominguez is a major MILF who is also a sultry Latina. What we wouldn’t give for ... a chance to enjoy all of you! Pretty please!” his sister exclaimed now.

“Okay, after you carry out my instructions, you can each have sexual relations with me. I can’t promise anything about the others, but that’s my offer to you guys! You have to do it here and now, in the cafeteria. Then you must sign up as volunteers for a version of the Program in which ‘reasonable requests’ are very broadly interpreted. Meaning that only scat, golden showers, and permanent bodily harm or mutilation are explicitly prohibited. Otherwise, you must do whatever people want, including the teachers and staff, for a proper school week. What do you say to that?” Jamie made her offer to Billie Heartfelt.

“So. I get to eat your sweet, sexy ass and then serve the entire student body sexually for a whole week to pay for it? What’s the downside? I really don’t see one,” Billie agreed eagerly now, as if she hadn’t just protested her earlier punishment and humiliation.

If Jamie noticed that inconsistency, she didn’t act like it, She simply moved my cock to her ass and fucked me back even harder with her cornhole. Fabia winked at me before lifting her dress to invite Jamie to rim her, much to the voyeuristic pleasure of everyone in the cafeteria. She mouthed that she was fine with that deal for her own services as well, even as I looked down at Jamie and watched Julie suck every guy off in turn. The principal shamelessly devoured Fabia while I spilled my load up her tight end.

That Julie stopped fellating one of the guys and rushed over to tongue Jamie’s tush in broad daylight was rather revealing about her tastes in lovers and where they stood with her. No regular lad could compete with the former pro tennis player in such a comparison. Well, plus, my cum still oozed from her bum, didn’t it?

It wasn’t much longer before Jamie broke it up for now, as we all had work or studies to do. She led the wayward students to her office, where she evidently intended to have them confirm their assent to participate in the intensified version of the Naked In School Program. They didn’t seem exactly upset about the prospect, whatever Billie’s earlier complaints. I wondered if perhaps she simply objected out of whatever lingering fears she might still possess. Either that or it was a mere formality.

On the way to homeroom, not only Julie but Fabia held hands with me down the hall, even though she was clothed and we were nude. Plenty of folks wolf whistled and more than a few hands grabbed as well as groped us, even fondling Fabia in the process. She might not be in the Program, but she got a sample of our experience in it at that point.

When a hand went under Fabia’s dress and caressed her bottom, she simply handed her panties to the girl,,, yes, girl, in question. Then she pulled that young lady close and kissed her openly on the mouth. She didn’t seem bothered at all, but honestly, I was of the view that a dam had broken. The situation had now reached critical mass and the cathartic experience of the cafeteria incident had liberated all of us from any remaining boundaries about this kind of situation. It was now an “anything goes” campus in many senses of the phrase.

If any rules existed in the future, I alone could assert them. Me. Not Jamie. Not Mom. Not Julie, who simply went along with the current state of affairs. Not Fabia, who seemed to adore me, anyway, and followed my lead. People tended, mostly because of Mom’s spell, to comply with my will. I determined that I alone could establish the new rules of the Program by default. No one else could or would and it had to be done. It now fell upon my shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.