Step Into Christmas - Cover

Step Into Christmas

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Title inspired by Elton John's song, though little else. It's the last week before Christmas, and the Naked In School program isn't suspended just because of the holidays. In fact, two step-siblings are chosen to be in the Program, naked in front of each other for the first time since their folks wed.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Later that night...

I was more than a little buzzed from a combination of wine, food, coffee, and pot as I relaxed with a series of people on my lap. When Mom got her turn, she chose that moment to make out with me even more ardently than the others. What does one do when one’s mother is a sexy witch and gets very frisky, anyway? Before I knew it, I was inside my own mother from beneath and her tongue was halfway down my throat. I could definitely taste the garlic and onions on her breath, along with the amaretto, but who cared? Certainly not me, in my highly aroused state.

I soon had my hands all over Mom’s back and buttocks, caressing her passionately while we kissed and fucked in my chair. She kept saying things in a guttural foreign language, which I didn’t fully understand, even as she squirted all over me and I bottomed out inside her at last. She then screamed as loudly as she could, a loud, primordial shriek. She squeezed my cock with the tightest grip possible and I erupted inside her, sending one rope after another of my incestuous seed into her delightful cunt.

Then Mom slid off me and kissed the head of my prick, winking at me as she rushed over to Mr. Lamont to ride him. I looked and noticed that Mrs. Lamont was bent over the bar at the kitchen/dining room partition, with Dad balls deep inside her from behind. They certainly hadn’t wasted any time trying to bond with each other. I then saw that Coach Hammersley was buried as far inside Claire’s juicy twat as he could go, satisfying that fantasy at last.

Before I could take too much stock of that, Jamie and Julie knelt before me and started sucking my dick, clearly being eager to make me rise again. They winked at me as they worked as a team, even making out in front of me now and then to further stimulate me. Luckily for them, I seemed to have somewhat less trouble rising to the occasion than expected after cumming inside Mom. I soon found myself hunched over Jamie and Julie in turns, slamming into both ladies, the high school principal and my stepsister/fiancee, hitting it from the back.

“By the way, I enchanted all of us a bit ... let’s just say that there won’t be any ‘difficulties’ in terms of performance ... and every woman here who isn’t already pregnant is fertile now. Hyperfertile, in fact. I want some swollen bellies, baby bumps, from tonight. I hope to see at least twins from tonight, maybe more, from several of you, who knows?” Mom announced just as she bounced up and down on my teacher’s pole.

“So I see ... oh, fuck, Mom ... Jamie and Julie seem eager to have me breed both of them at once! Fuck, this is awesome ... Mom!” I thanked her in my own way as she winked at me and blew me a kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.