Not Quite a White Knight Book 4 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 4

Copyright© 2023 by LolaPaul

Chapter 77: Vi’s Saturday Night Sextogether

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77: Vi’s Saturday Night Sextogether - Highlights includes Return From Peru, Doing the White Knight Thing at a BDSW club, Wedding Night and Day with Abril, Trapping the Five, and the extended law firm weekend Sex Auction/Orgy. Along the way the Prince had to get real unfair settling an old enemy. Sexual exercises include his wedding (with an unusual wedding night) in the eyes of the law firm, and taking a very active role in the three-day law firm social disguised as an auction/orgy, making a fun time for most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Hairy   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

(This part of the story was related to me by Abril on Sunday and Monday, when she was talking to me about her gossip with her friends. However, she started telling the story Sunday and it happened Saturday night.)

Saturday night, when the sex started at the orgy in the party room, Vi Pope left the orgy with a plan of her own. Her mind went back in time two decades, to a family wedding that occurred during her “Donna Summer” summer, after her 18th birthday. It was the one time she made a slut of herself. She was working herself into the same mood Saturday night.

Vi’s family lived in Jakarta, in a predominately wealthy neighborhood populated mostly by people of European descent. (Vi had about 32% European blood, although it was not apparent.) She had ended her regular schooling and was scheduled to enter the military in the Fall. Relatives in the ranks would help her up the ladder. She was prepared for it, her body was athletic, she could fight, she studied topics like history, and she was an excellent shot with a rifle, pistol and bow. More than most people of her age, Vi knew that her life was about to transition, from the high point at the end of childhood to the start of an adult career. That summer she decided to do a few things to make memories of childhood that she could hold onto.

During her last year of schooling Vi had immersed herself in the popular music of Donna Summers, songs like “Love To Love You Baby,” “Bad Girls,” “MacArthur Park,” “No More Tears,” “On the Radio,” “Hot Stuff,” “I Feel Love” and “Last Dance.” Basically all the songs that Donna recorded that were spicy, about girls who were bad. Vi was a good girl but she wondered how “bad” would fit on her trim body.

At a wedding that summer her mother was an aunt of the bride. Vi’s family had few relatives her age, but the groom’s family was a different story, a number of them were male, 18 to 21 and good looking. After dinner (where she ate very little, the food was too spicy for her taste) about six of the boys got her into a room where they played disco music and started a drinking game with Korean beer and Thai wine. Vi was a muslim but her family was well off and they had some strong beverages in the house. Vi was known to have a small glass of wine with dinner and she had scotch sometimes when she talked to her father, so she could handle drinking better than the boys.

Tonight she “let” the boys talk her into making it a drinking/kissing game where she was the only girl. Kisses, drinking, hands touching her and curiosity on the hot night led to clothing coming off. She had very attractive breasts and one they were exposed she owned those boys. Things went from there. They were basically good boys, most were virgins, but Vi’s willingness, control and mutual curiosity were too good to pass up. She was going to make men of them.

Vi was on birth control. Deep inside she really felt she had to step out of her virginity before going into the military. So she allowed a bit of play, then a bit more. The boys were easy to manipulate. These guys would show her things. Finally she arranged to take each in private where she revealed what they wanted. They were not experienced so the first time with each guy was too quick, in some cases it was over before it began. But by the end of the night she fucked all but one of the guys twice, most in her pussy but she tried a taste of three guys.

One missed her pussy (she was a sloppy mess) and wound up in her ass. He was handsome and she was feeling drunk and curious so she allowed him the liberty. He was small and didn’t last long, he probably did not know what he did. It was different but did not hurt her. Then when he finished he made a foolish joke she did not like, so she punched him, knocking him down and then placed a few kicks. “You are done now, leave us and come back when your tiny stalk has grown,” she said. “Who is next please?”

A few guys dragged the guy out. Somebody else stepped up and she was back at it. Vi enjoyed what she called her “last summer of childhood fling” but that was her last group sex scene without Joe ... until now. In the military she had to be very careful. Still, when she got an itch, she usually kept herself in check until she found somebody safe off base to scratch it for her.

She met and married Joe who was very conventional until he was established. Then he started to suggest “business” threesomes and double dates with benefits to Vi, with male or female clients. Vi found it easy to let another woman please her while the husbands watched. Seeing his wife get off with another man or woman was good for Joe when in contributed to his success in some way. Vi talked to other wives and found that the way he included her was unusual, most other lawyers went off in secret and cheated on their wives but Joe let her share. Was she lucky of not? The answer wasn’t clear.

When Barnes started the optional wife-exchange Vi joined in once but Joe soon figured out that her ethnic face and strong desire to be in control were not popular with the other partners. So he invited Amy, who had been a client, on an extended deal that got romantic, into their bedroom and to the parties. The three Church girls, who depended on Joe for everything once their father died, replaced Amy this summer when they became available. They were a lot more flexible than Amy, although they were not as popular out of bed.

In this process, Vi had noticed that her husband had fallen in love with something more than her - he loved growing his personal wealth. It was there from the start, she had some family money to buy the house while he didn’t, but that was years ago. She also had a little investment income from plantations and factories back home. His greed started to show up in economic decisions relating to household operations, despite her objections she saw he was nickel-and-diming her on household items, especially those related to the Church girls. However, the money she saw him stealing from the girls all wound up in his accounts.

Now, Vi was thinking of other men again, with men and women she had known as friends for some years. Some were gathered in her room while Joe was off holding his own while watching his team fuck the three girls they bought, then settling for seconds. The Church girls had all been auctioned off to other teams - also over Vi’s objection, it highlighted how Joe didn’t mind leaving her alone in bed. Vi took some slugs of rum to get in a very friendly mood and was committed to this as the start of a new life for her and “her girls.”

After Joe kicked out Amy and brought in the Church girls so quickly Vi had concluded that her man had changed, he would use some legal scheme to kick her out of her own house as soon as he could marry a Church girl. So Vi decided to beat Joe to the punch, but she needed legal help to grab the cash. The firm’s lawyers could not represent her (the firm had a policy) but their advice and support would be the greater help. Vi told herself she was doing it for “her girls,” the three Church girls who were so good at eating her pussy and tits and (she was so ashamed) even her ass like they loved her.

(The three Church girls did like Vi much more than they liked Joe, who was always checking up on them and keeping a tight leash on their activities. That leash was starting to chafe. Vi was like the good mother-by-day, friendly bedmate-by-night they never had. She even made a point of returning pleasure, driving them crazy with pleasure regularly, which was something the sluts never knew. They LIKED IT when Vi licked them to multiple smiles.)

On Saturday night, while most men and wives in the firm were on teams swapping women around, Vi gathered Mindy and Gordon Turner, Fred Richards, Tom Harding, Ann Barnes and Judge Stern in her suite for a more relaxed naked evening of fun, with fine scotch, the best of Napa and a dash of true confessions. All these were older people. Vi worked the guys, and their wives, like everybody’s whore. She was pleased to suck them all as they talked. Mindy and Ann liked receiving Vi’s oral attentions until they climaxed while the others watched, plus they were turned on enough that they also enjoyed the chance to work the male-female ratio in the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.