Not Quite a White Knight Book 4 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 4

Copyright© 2023 by LolaPaul

Chapter 72: Alone With Sondra

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72: Alone With Sondra - Highlights includes Return From Peru, Doing the White Knight Thing at a BDSW club, Wedding Night and Day with Abril, Trapping the Five, and the extended law firm weekend Sex Auction/Orgy. Along the way the Prince had to get real unfair settling an old enemy. Sexual exercises include his wedding (with an unusual wedding night) in the eyes of the law firm, and taking a very active role in the three-day law firm social disguised as an auction/orgy, making a fun time for most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Hairy   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Sunday August 31, 2008 at 1:30 AM

Eric Grey’s hotel room

“I think we’re alone now,” Sondra said for a second time to me. We were in my room, I had I slipped the handcuffs off her. She removed the blindfold and pressed her body against me before she spoke.

This time we both knew that the subject was not music. She continued, “after our short time in the shower I started cultivating the idea of us being along together. Rose was willing as usual, and we let Val think it was her idea, they both wanted the threesomes they got, so they did not require too much of a push. I really wanted to be alone with you.”

“So this was your doing ... Because you wanted more anal play?”

“Well, that too, but it was not the primary ... well, to start at the start, Rose always wants a guy to eat her after fucking her. But she says most guys don’t do that, and especially if another guy is watching, and double don’t if the girl has fucked the another guy first. Did I get that right?”

“Yes. There are some exceptions, but most former frat guys consider oral sex performed on a sloppy pussy to be closet-homosexual-stuff. There are other triggers that guys avoid. It is childish, but all the partners in this firm except me were frat boys in the last century, so one must expect such foolishness. I am sure we all have some clutter in our background perceptions.”

“What about a guy being penetrated by a woman when the couple is alone?”

“We all have our own limits ... for me, fingers and tongues are okay, but I am not into strap-ons or penis-shaped toys ... I am pretty sure that most of the guys I hang with feel the same way. Excepting the gays and bi-guys I know.”

“I will keep that in mind. When I watched you eating Lisa’s pussy I knew I wanted the same thing. With help from Rose and the others this was easy to arrange, so here we are. I want for you to fuck me then eat me. I figured we would shower first, maybe with finger play both places tossed in ... if you don’t mind.”

Sondra was very bright at getting what she wanted, there was no need for more discussion. I tossed my tunic off and we had some good clean fun washing each other with rather more vigor than our first shower of the evening. She was eager to get her hands on my privates, and was encouraging when I focused on her, both front and back. I finger-fucked her in both holes together, two in her puss and one in her backdoor. She enjoyed the intense feeling and said she could get off with that in no time, but she didn’t want to. The shower was very well-equipped - there was a bidet and a low pressure hose attachment - so she got clean outside and in.

For the ass-fingering I used some lube Abril and I had brought along, it made entry a lot easier. Plus I went deeper. This time I pushed a finger into her pussy at the same time. I was able to bring a lot more pleasure to her - she was gasping with the thrill from both sets of fingers.

As she clung to the wall while I was probing her body she said, “That is much better than it was the first time, it is sexual and feels good. Plus the emotional bit, the taboo, being more than naked. Oh yes, keep it going.”

I spent about five minutes with fingers in both holes, the lube made movement a lot easier. With the better feelings she wondered about having a cock in back, fucking her. Could she get off with it? Maybe with a toy in the front?

I talked a bit more about double penetration, with the right guys I was sure she would enjoy it. However, I was not sure I was the right guy, for a better experience she really needed a pair of thin cocks, with one long and including at least one without much of a ridge at the head.

“Like Phil?” she asked.

Well, she knew him better inside her body than I did. “I have not examined him closely, and in any event I am not the one who has to connect, but yes, based on a few glances, I would say that of the team, he is the best for anal.”

“Maybe that is why Rose wanted Phil and Billy in her threesome,” she mused. She was not about to try anything more than the fingers, but she said she wanted the anal play again later, when I was inside her.

Before I could respond she asked if she could return the favor of anal play now, in the shower. It turned out she had a trimmed fingernail, it was employed when she played with Rose and a few others.

“Do all of you girls play together?” I asked as we exchanged positions. I was willing to let her try.

“Keep in mind, we don’t have the access to guys like many ladies our age, we are limited to our pool where all the guys are older busy married lawyers - present company excepted. You have Abril, the hottest woman of the bunch, and I have not heard about you dating much. So what choice do we have to meet our needs for a gentle human touch? Even then, some like Abril don’t play too many girl-girl games ... until last weekend, after you were married. I guess you keep her satisfied. She is so good to cuddle with. Nia on the other hand ... she is always up for anything.”

“Yes, I know Nia has an appetite. I am glad she has found friends to enjoy herself with.” Then I got ready for her fingers. “Did you find the lube where I told you?”

“Yes, this is good stuff. Are you ready?”

I had assumed the position, standing with my legs spread, so she could get her finger into me. It is not something I generally enjoy, but I considered this instruction an investment in case I ever had her in my home. She might enjoy my “horse” for example.

She spent some time around the outside of my muscle, basically out of curiosity and getting herself ready. She was afraid it might hurt. Then she tried to be careful as she worked her finger in. Her intentions were good but she really did not have the technique. Her finger was not that big, and I was ready, so it was no problem, but she would be different with two fingers. She did not want to go deep, basically she just wanted to get past the muscle and feel around a bit, to satisfy her curiosity and to obtain a bit of equality with me. The actual penetration was over in about 10 seconds.

But those ten seconds kind of changed her life. “Fuck, what a trip it is to enter somebody else this way! I felt a rush ... a rush of ... I don’t know ... yes I do, it was dominance. I never had any idea, yet guys get it all the time with their cock. You are so lucky.”

“Don’t forget, Rose had her toy...”

“YES! I could not get why she did that ... but know I know. I have to return the favor ... do you think Abril would allow...?”

“I have never had occasion to ask,” I said as dryly as possible. As intended, she laughed, after all I had much better that a toy.

She said that she knew about the prostrate, but was not going too deep this time. I agreed that was the better choice, especially considering that I was not prepared for a deeper visit by a visitor.

When she was done she tried to hide washing her finger and her ass, like she was ashamed of them, but I would not let her. I said we were two adults who had played the same games, and there was nothing to hide about it, especially if our next encounter involved the use of tongues instead of fingers.

She blushed at that, with her dark skin her blush was not as cute as Rose but still it was nice to draw the response from her. She admitted that it was conditioning, and that at 30 she should know better. “Do you really mean that about a next time? I know Rose wants a play date with you ... she has talked about the idea all week. You have Abril, and I picture her as ... volatile? Would you really want time with me?”

“You are very attractive, inside and out. So yes, I would enjoy some time. As a new partner and a newlywed I am not sure how soon I will have time, but I will work on that. Yes, I would enjoy Rose, the question is when. How is your schedule?”

“Writers have a lot of flexibility, except when they don’t. All I have are spec projects right now, so I really write when I think of something, and wait for calls from my agents. I have a couple of things in the pipeline, but that is a waiting game ... will so-and-so want to screw up my script ... that sort of thing.”

We dried each other off and then got into bed. I read her body language, she wanted to be warmed with my mouth on her lips, both above - because she was conditioned to having that first, and then below - which was what she really wanted before and after I fucked her. She was very giving, very passive, as she unconsciously posed, first on her belly, then arching her body on her back offering herself to me.

I enjoyed all that was presented. She was beautiful with a very good tall curvy body and an exotic look about her.

Her body included a few visual cues from her anonymous black father, the most pronounced were the lips of her mouth which were very full, wide and protruding. They were made for kissing, it was something I found was a pleasure for me. I knew they would look even better wrapped around my cock, but I also knew that giving fellatio was a weak point for her, so we would not ask that today. On the other hand, she let me have my way in kissing her, she had no resistance to deep, probing kisses. Instead her mouth was a pleasure to enjoy in every way. It turned out to be one of the things she was hungry to try, and when I indulged myself she was turned on by it far more than most. I guess that happens when you never have a date except for the socials with old married lawyers where kissing is discouraged. As we kissed I could smell how quickly her pussy began to flow in response. I was turning her body on the way her usual older men never could.

I could tell that she wanted plenty of body contact as well, the combination of kissing and rubbing was new to her. I admit that some of it may have been my muscular build, I had that genetic gift from both sides. She seemed especially interested in rubbing her tits against my chest and my face.

I asked if she wanted to be on top, but she was not interested, she liked to be underneath me, feeling my mass against her flesh as she moved and feeling a little dominated as I enjoyed the pleasures of kissing her like she had never been kissed before. She really enjoyed it.

Then I started to move down her body. She urged me past her breasts, everybody had been there and she was anxious for me to get to the good stuff, so I went down to molest her belly button like nobody had done since she was five. It was a pleasant detour, but we both knew what she wanted.

I moved down farther where I sucked in her nether lips, softly devoured them like she had really never been kissed before. She said as much, although not in exactly those words, because she was breathing pretty hard once I started. The new feelings, both the physical and her mental image of what was going on, were overwhelming her. She was still caught in the myth of oral sex being dirty and taboo, but here I was sucking her labials inside my mouth.

It blew her mind, then freed it from another piece of childhood.

It seemed that the only times she got oral from a guy was when she was matched with somebody under 45. Those times were rare and when it did happen it was because she repeatedly expressed an interest and the guy feared her father so he did it, but was kind of perfunctory about it, doing chaste kisses and such. I wanted names, but that was probably a bad idea.

Well, maybe the guy couldn’t wait, her tight pussy were always whispering to him, saying “for a good time, stick it in and go, you will never have tighter.”

For all of this she confined her discussion to things she did with men. It seemed that in their little female clique, Abril (before our marriage) and Jessica were the most conservative in terms of what they did. Mainly they watched. They might kiss nipples but neither woman lashed the nipple in her mouth, it was more light sexual play. The Church girls, on the other hand, did it all in public. Tonight Sondra was determined to go farther than Jessica Stern ever had. When I moved my head down she gently held me there so I had no doubt about what she wanted. It was no coincidence that I wanted the same thing. “Yes Ma’am, pleased to mm ... eat you,” was my answer. She laughed at the eat-meet thing.

I spent time working her at both end of her happy valley. First I set to tongue-fucking her hole, she said it was like I was drilling for some great treasure and she invoked all manner of happiness spirits as felt the pleasure. Then, when I felt she could deal with it without kicking me off the bed, I shifted to lashing her clit with authority using my tongue. The term, “pleasure” was no longer sufficient, she was quite beside herself when she felt that. We were both grateful the rooms next to mine were well soundproofed or empty.

Both sensations were unknown to her and caused her to cry out, wondering if each such pleasure was natural, or was a defect on the part of her anatomy, as it seemed to be more pleasure than she thought was possible from any man, woman or toy. The sensation of clit lashing was very strong and quick, she found herself out-of-control and got off before she a good idea of what was happening. Finally she sorted out the sensation that had grabbed her. Her response was a bit violent, holding my head with her legs while bucking and babbling partial words as she tried to explain what she felt and ask what was happening at the same time.

At the heights of pleasure she actually cut her own release short, she was suddenly afraid that she had lost control and done something entirely too embarrassing and unforgivable on my face. She could not ask about it, that was too much for her. Eventually I figured it out her concern and said there was no problem with her actions, voluntary or involuntary. Still, it took a passionate kiss on the lips, and licking my face (another first time exercise for her) before Sondra was finally convinced that she had not disgraced herself.

After she realized everything was okay she savored the taste of her own pussy from my lips. “You know, it has an appeal,” she said at the moment she figured out what she was licking off my chin. It was not aftershave. “Do you like it? My flavor I mean?”

“Yes, I do. Each woman is different, but as long as they are clean I will say I have never rejected any. How about you?”

“Never directly ... sometimes at the pool a girl will eat another girl and maybe kiss me later ... or fingers that have ... Well, I have not tried my own taste ... It strikes me as wrong although I can’t give a reason why.”

We entertained ourselves with deep kisses and her licking her flavor from my face for a time. For this she was not afraid to take the lead, to use her tongue inside my mouth actually seeking her flavor. I would not say that this was passionate, it was more intermediate sexual play and instruction.

We both knew what was coming next, but because of who she was she had to talk about it some more. “When you took me the first time, bent me over and had me for the orgy it was perfect, as close as possible to what I really wanted in every way. Having the other guys take turns with a timer was an genius move ... or maybe a perverted genius thing, I am not sure. But I did not realize how not seeing your face detracted from the experience. I felt ‘used’ like a sexual object, which was what I wanted. I had never been taken from behind before, not once, so that was an added thrill. I knew it was public, I knew everybody watching and knew they would see my dad at work, which was a real trip for me. But I now see how much a connection with a person makes it better.”

“Well, your wish is my command ... what are you asking for?”

“I think what I want is both. I know you don’t love me, that is not an issue. But like the orgy I want you to use me ... not ‘make love’ but to fuck me like ... I don’t know like what ... but not like a lover, and not like a delicate flower, the daughter of Judge Stern ... Fuck me like you are a man who wants me ... no, strike that, make that a man who wanted to use my body to take your own selfish release ... by force if needed, no matter what it feels like to me. Even if it hurts as we start. But I also want to see your face ... to have you kiss me because you need to kiss me as you fuck me. Because my face is part of it for you ... Does that make sense?” she asked. “Damn, I sound like a writer.”

“You mean, like your lovely lips are irresistible? Because you should know they are. I can’t speak as an African or an Asian, but I can say that, for most white and black and brown guys raised in the US, your lips and face have this ‘best of black and white’ thing going that really strikes a raw sexual chord. It is so NOT Barbie, the impact on a guy is lower in the body, the effect hardens a lot of cocks. You really have to know that.”

“I ... I had no idea. My life has been so sheltered. Women too? When we are at Rose’s, sometimes I see one of the others looking...”

“I can’t speak for women ... wrong equipment,” I said. “But you should ask.”

“I will ... Now, about the other thing, doing me hard ... selfish ... Can you do it?”

“You are attractive, your face and your body...”

“Actually, part of the reason I hoped to get you in the auction was to get past that. You see, I KNOW that I am not as attractive as Abril, she is so hot. So as you fuck me like that, maybe you can get a little pissed at being with me instead of Abril. Knowing she is with somebody else. Or is that a issue?”

“Not an issue, she knows what she wants and can set her limits, she has promised to hurt me if I go past. Well, call it a strange marriage, she knew about who she could get one night a month. You are a prize, you should know that. I can’t treat you like you aren’t.”

“You are very kind to say that ... I have to wonder if it is true, tonight I have noticed that you say only nice things. Well then, if that is true the real question is, can you fake it?”

“I can see that, for your sake, I must try. Very well ... Pick a safeword.” I wondered if she knew what that was. She saw that I wondered.

“I know what you mean ... I read and write scripts with steamy sex scenes which the stars butcher as you know. Mine will be ‘kumquat’, okay?”

“Do you want to be manhandled into position as well?”

She settled into the missionary position, spread her legs, then used her fingers to spread her labials open. “We can skip that part since there is no audience, so how about we just get to the good stuff ... you stuffing me.”

As a TA at UCLA she got top marks in the classroom for her clear presentation and communication. This was more of the same. So I mounted up and put it to her like she wanted. It was deliberately not a smooth entry, I made the first few pushes a little rougher than they needed to be. But I was careful not to actually hurt her as I stuck my cock in.

Her smile said I had nailed that part.

After a few strokes when I was holding my head up and watching her to make sure I was really not hurting her, I cocked my head at an angle and bent my mouth down to devour those beautiful, fat, protruding lips of hers. I added just a touch of teeth, to move her head a little from ‘doing what was asked’ to ‘am I sure I want this?’ I could feel her hesitation and resistance, but I pushed through and kept going. She settled in for the ride.

I like to think that I gave her what she wanted, a hard but not brutal ride with no emotion (my speciality) topped by plenty of mouth-to-mouth action to keep her immersed in erotic overload. At first she was passive under me, just taking it all in, collecting stimuli like a writer. But then she started to get into it, adding her own moves to stoke the fire. First it was just moving her body to get the most out of each stoke, be it writhing sideways, or moving in counter to my hips, moving herself against me. Eventually she got the idea to wrap her arms and legs around me so she moved with me. She stayed just the other side of taking part, so it was like I was fucking her against her will, until she reached that point. Then she realized that she was part of this, and could add grips and movements to make it better for her. She could take part in her own pleasure. What a novel idea.

That was when I slipped my finger tip inside her charming little rosebud. The first contact was a surprise to her, it messed up the movement. I think she might have forgotten that it was coming. Then the idea percolated deeper in her erotic haze. She wanted this, it was a third way I could get into her, a third penetration that would make her a woman with me. Something new and twice as dirty for the academic nun. The ‘good girl’ in her imagined Rose and the others gathered around, watching us as she was despoiled into the “Church Girl” ranks and became a ‘dirty girl’ for the guys to have.

She wanted it, she began to make little positive noises.

My mother taught me better than to just push it in. Instead I used a different finger from my other hand and inserted it into our kiss, so we could both lick it. Like in that first shower. The idea of us both licking a finger together so I could put it into her ass farther got her very excited. She wanted it wet, but did not want to take too long, after just a moment she was making little “do it” noises. So I took my finger out of our mouths, moved the fiber tip out of the way and pressed the wet finger where it would do some good for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.