Not Quite a White Knight Book 4 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 4

Copyright© 2023 by LolaPaul

Chapter 62: Rules and Procedures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62: Rules and Procedures - Highlights includes Return From Peru, Doing the White Knight Thing at a BDSW club, Wedding Night and Day with Abril, Trapping the Five, and the extended law firm weekend Sex Auction/Orgy. Along the way the Prince had to get real unfair settling an old enemy. Sexual exercises include his wedding (with an unusual wedding night) in the eyes of the law firm, and taking a very active role in the three-day law firm social disguised as an auction/orgy, making a fun time for most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Hairy   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

The rules for the night were a little bit complicated, that was a requirement when dealing with lawyers. Samantha and Judge Stern even threw in some secret rules, just to make it more fun for all. The lawyers were putting up their wives (some were using their first wives, who they loved as much as they could) and every one wanted a fair chance at winning big and spending the night sticking his joystick into the prime stuff on offer, like Abril or one of the two 18-year olds in the auction pool.


The Idea

The wife exchange for partners had become part of the culture in the law firm. Many accomplished LA lawyers crave some variety in women, after law school they naturally pursued the mates of other lawyers as “low-hanging very ripe fruit.” Wives married based in part on their own healthy sexual appetite. Both Lawyers and their wives had access to a curated population.

What David Barnes did was to bring it all into the open. Why not organize it what was going to happen anyway thereby saving all the time and effort wasted in sneaking around? Keeping secrets never works plus it takes time and energy, decreasing productivity. So when Barnes saved the law firm and became CEO he added service girls and wife exchanges. The culture of the firm adapted rapidly, it was what they all wanted. Profits jumped.

For the few who didn’t want to play nice, there were many, many conventional firms to choose from. Those who left just brought more top applicants.

At a normal law firm social Barnes matched the bed assignments for the partners, who essentially participated in a mass overnight wife exchange. In the case of the older wives, a substitute might take part. One such wife substitute was Rose Barnes, the daughter of the CEO. She eagerly stepped in for her adopted mother who was “getting to old for that type of thing.” The lawyers were so much better than the “all hands - no fun” losers she dated.

For this social, Rose and Samantha (Sam) the CEO of the computer service firm, suggested that, instead of pre-set one-on-one match-ups a self-selection procedure (auction) might be fun, with public sex and voyeurism adding to spark the mix. All the lawyers attended colleges where “Toga Parties” were a part of campus life, stories were told of fictional parties where excess drinking and wild sex went beyond the imagination. Penthouse published letters they all masturbated to. So that vague model was the starting point for the party.

The self-selection angle had started as an auction of sex slaves. Some though a public orgy, starting while the women were being auctioned from the block, would work. The basic idea being that each guy, once he purchased a woman, would take possession of her then and there, dropping out of the bidding. Since the regular wife exchange involved couples going to hotel rooms many of the lawyers had never seen their spouse (or their wife’s substitute), stripped naked, then taken until they were writhing and joyfully getting off under another man, so why not add public sex to that thrill? Eventually there would be group project, with multiple men and even women enjoying a willing female. Plus women could experiment with softer pleasures as they wished, to the delight of others.

Rose and Sam were all for this idea, with everyone getting naked and having at the women instead of the usual pleasant dancing and small talk before the men adjourned to a private bed with somebody else’s supposedly eager wife, like they were all civilized cheaters. At some point it became a team event, to add variety for everyone in the bedroom. It would also keep things civilized.

A slave auction or orgy had always been part of the conversation for the firm social. But practical problems abounded. The idea got a big push, and some female encouragement, during the last contract closing between the law firm and the computer service company. (The events are detailed in “Not Quite A White Witch #3.”)

That closing had included the two CEOs, David Barnes and Samantha, “closing the contract” in a perversion of the “Japanese bukake style” by both having sex together with Rose on a stage before witnesses, to symbolize things were “better together.” Witnesses watched this “contract consummation” with their hands near their genitals, building excitement. After the trio climaxed for the closing of the contract the overheated witnesses took their turns with Red’s willing body, she volunteered for the “fun part” of the ritual. Red loved the chance to put out as “everybody’s special girlfriend du jour.”

Red was Sam’s #2 at the computer firm, next to her computer she really liked her sex with plenty of action and no small talk - the opposite of a normal date. She didn’t date much, she used her willing collection of geeks like a warrior queen might use her male harem.

Before that contract night ended David Barnes enjoyed a private session where, at Red’s request, they enjoyed having his cock in Red’s ass, under the stars while she prayed (sic.) with her fingers for some divine pleasure. The prayer was granted, both were enlightened and considered doing it again, with some expansion. This revelation contributed to David’s enthusiasm for the proposed social auction/orgy.

During discussions, Rose and Sam suggested that the words “slave auction” might not be the best way to sell it to the women. Instead they pushed “self-selection of pleasure companions via market forces.” They settled on “auction,” everyone understood. Many women liked the idea of exhibiting their pilates-tuned bodies to males for a change, then having teams of men praise the results by bidding against each other for their company. Admittedly, the confident women were all a bit vain about how they looked naked, the proof was that they each married a successful lawyer! Using teams of men promised overnight variety with special options (like a two-on-one or lesbo action).

The couples of the law firm were all people who subscribed to service girls for blow jobs at the office. In addition, both the men and their wives subscribed to a once-a-mouth overnight assignment where the couple in the bed were both somebody else’s husband and wife or substitute. As long as both sides knew the rules going in it worked for everybody. It was the best parts of infidelity with people who understood and had regular medical check-ups - the best of all worlds.


This voluntary auction and orgy grew as the first try at a replacement for the usual “assigned bed” routine. Even Judge Stern arguing for the auction-orgy mainly at the behest of his sheltered step-daughter/exchange partner who was in favor of trying a little public debauchery instead of “just the usual” dancing after dinner. Now 30 years old the step-daughter, Jessica Stern, had never dated, all her shared sexual experiences came from subbing for her mother in a partner’s bed overnight after the law firm’s socials.

In one incident, Stern and Barnes were in discussion about the subject when critical phone calls pulled them apart in mid-conversation. After the call, Stern strode into Barnes’ office and picked up the conversation exactly where they left off.

“We always dance, which is fine for polite conversation...”

Stern stopped for a moment, he noticed the lovely service girl Resha, kneeling naked next to the desk, servicing Barnes with her very talented mouth. In profile her generous tits and sweet curved ass looked amazing, and inspiring. Stern was sorely tempted to join them, he guessed Barnes called Resha to address issues raised in the interrupted conversation. Stern felt his own urges rise. But firm protocol was that the lawyers ignore service girls, like the furniture. Still, Resha was so nice that Stern had to favor her with a sigh and an appreciative smile. It was saying a lot for him.

“As I was saying ... we dance, but we are all thinking of who we will bed. So why not get it out in the open? Maybe dim the lights, but you have to admit, a lot of the wives are both delicious and creative ... they would make it a party to remember.”

He paused again, something was coming up ... in his pants. He had made his point, and Barnes had some very interesting, inspiring furniture going on. “Now, if you will excuse me, it seems I must go home early, something has come up that I have to see my wife about ... something we don’t do with our lovely and very tempting young female employees.” Judge Stern took one more long sweet drink of Resha’s naked body with his eyes, then left for the day at a much quicker pace and with a bit more bounce in his step than usual.

Resha and David Barnes both knew what had happened - and what would happen when Judge Stern got home.

Firm policy was that the service girls never screw the lawyers, they only do BJs. Also, they didn’t do double-headers. Barnes and Stern both found Resha attractive but they made those rules and felt they should stick with them.

Once Resha swallowed David’s cum, both redressed themselves. Barnes did not directly talk of the interruption, but he was very complimentary of Resha’s “professional behavior” over her first year. He added that “if she needed to relax for a bit,” (it was understood as a euphemism for masturbation) she could list this appointment as a “double” and enjoy herself on the clock. “I think we both know what Judge Stern was inspired about when he left. His lovely stepdaughter has dark skin. Family togetherness is a wonderful thing.”

Resha, who was the only service girl with dark skin, smiled at the comment. They both knew that Judge Stern’s wife-substitute stepdaughter Jessica was partially black. The stepdaughter came from his now-wife’s error in judgement as a teenager, long before she met Stern. Stern did not have sexual contact with his attractive stepdaughter, but nobody minded when he found her “au natural” around the house or pool. Jessica sometimes posed for him, they all appreciated it.

Resha had recently become familiar with another version of “family togetherness” in Peru, where she was respected and well-pleasured in bed by her master’s grandfather. Despite their age difference, she found the Patron to be a real man at night. Now back in LA, she sometimes thought of the time they spent in bed in Peru, when she screamed with pleasure under him.

In the locker room Resha found Li coming on shift and decided to share what had happened, adding her recent experience from Peru to the office talk-with-mutual-play. Resha mentioned both versions of “family fun” to her friend. The two young women had a good mutual time during the break, then cooled off in the shower.

They agreed that Barnes really made the office a great place for a whore to ply her trade with gentleman. What more could a whore wish for? Well, Li had been given a diamond and a new car, it was more than most LA wives got.


Roman Inspired Uniforms

The rules for the auction/orgy were outlined in emails from Barnes. One of those emails talked about the homemade orgy clothing the men were expected to wear. By design the clothing was primitive and required almost no sewing skills. It was not expected to stay on that long.

The dress code was actually typed up by David’s third wife Ann, who was in the entertainment business and had seen a lot of costume designs. Her first husband obtained a number of costumes from the movie “Caligula.” Ann loved to wear them for play purposes, her favorite had been worn by Dame Helen Mirren. She used some “Caligula” designs as a starting point. David rubber-stamped her proposal.

Rose was enthused about the idea and made outfits for her parents.

Zar and Nia made my outfit, and I have to say it was the best of the bunch because of the little features and the embroidered design showing the defeat of the Five (depicted as a hydra) using a sword and a dagger.

The auction tunic, designed to allow sex without removal, consisted of one or two pieces of cloth, cut from white sheets or something lighter. They could be a triangle, square, rectangle, parallelogram, t-shaped, or some combination of these basic shapes, and could be trimmed for the neckline. Front and back did not have to match. Each piece of fabric should be hemmed (by machine) and could be embroidered by hand as desired, but only white thread could be used. The two pieces were attached at one or both shoulders, either a single point of attachment, or (for the T-shaped) as much as a seam running from the mid-upper arm to the neckline. That was it. The garment could not extend below the knees. The result was a tunic with open sides that refused to stay closed and tented at a dirty thought.

The story is that Marie Schneider, the lovely who showed a lot herself in “Last Tango,” was cast in “Caligula” in the role of Drusilla - the Emperor’s sister/lover. Marie started to sew the sides of her costumes together, she declined to be filmed with them billowing open, exposing her wonderful body to the camera like she had in “Last Tango.” Exposing her body was kind of the point of casting her. Marie lovely but hidden bottom was replaced by the lovely Teresa Ann Savoy, who embraced the role with the billowing show-all costumes and did a remarkable job of acting and showing. The opening frolic set the tone for the film when Teresa casually pointed the full length of her slit to the camera at about the 3:27 mark on the DVD. In the scene she projecting naked innocence and incestuous carnal happiness at once - that is acting! Lots of private female flesh was exposed to the camera.

As for Maria, do you recall her next film? Neither do I. She was cast for some potent roles, but she found herself excused after creative differences involving the expectations she set and exposed in “Last Tango.”

Wearing just one piece with a neck chord like an apron, leaving either the front or back uncovered, was also acceptable. A knotted belt of cloth was allowed. Women could wear chords arranged to accent the breasts, and men could use chords to tie their cocks either down or up against their belly.

Both men and women could also have a toga (half circle) or palla (rectangular) up to 12 feet long. (Sorry, no sari.) These could be hemmed, it was virtually required for a toga. The cloth should be the same weight or lighter than the tunic and could be dyed (perhaps team colors). “Primitive” sandals or slippers were allowed. Team members were not to wear any clothing under the tunic, so really all was exposed.

Women on the auction block had more creative options including bikinis, chains, veils, blindfolds, etc. Any reasonable approximation of a Roman, Greek, Hindu etc. goddess, priestess, servant or slave with the intention of enticing bidding could be used. Descriptive terms might include: swimsuit (bikinis appear on Roman pottery), transparent, net, sexy minimal costume, masked, blindfolded, nude, nude and bound, oiled nude with erotic makeup, etc. Jessica Stern added another idea: “rip it!” The idea was that clothing might be torn off or rent on the block or as part of sexplay with the team. Some women might remove part of their adornment during the bidding process, to entice bids.

There were some people, like Judge Stern and Ann Barnes, who would observe the “beauty contest” (auction) and join in the meal but not take part in the public sex part of the orgy. These observers, who were generally older, were to wear a tunic dyed grey and were allowed to wear modern garments (swimwear, body suit, etc.) under the tunic.


Bidding

The idea was to pleasure the women in a group setting. The most obvious was to insure a happy group was to have the bidding done in teams of 2 to 4 men, insuring they wanted each woman they got. The party would start in the auction room where people might wander around to see how their ladies were getting off. Now that the “few less pleasant partners” (like Church) were out of the pool the firm members and wives were pretty open to the idea. The teams were opened to associate lawyers to introduce some youth into the play.

Teams agreed to enjoy to pleasure at least one of their prizes during public sex in the orgy room where husbands could see their women enjoyed by other lawyers. The thought was that some eye-contact between spouses would enhance the memory and contribute something to life at home. Women had the choice to opt out of this phase, but very few did. Other, like Jessica Stern, specifically requested a little public molestation.

Eventually, the play would move to the team bedrooms.

One question was about a team bidding for on e of their own wives, which seemed counterproductive. David was thinking about Abril, to make sure she would be in play with his team. He mentioned to me, “I sense there will be some demand for her, she could command the highest price of the night.”

He might be right about that. “Well, I imagine an exclusion rule might keep some folks off my team, if they want her they can’t include me. Gee, I might be all alone for the night, with no partners I can’t really compete.”

“I don’t think that will be an issue. You are a smart fella. But seriously, do you think such an “exclusion” rule would cause problems?”

I said I did not see the limitation as significant, except in a negative way. As a strategy team A might bid against team B specifically to keep the wife of a team A member from one of the guys on team B. “That does not strike me as a positive situation for the firm,” I said. It was wiser to keep team A from bidding for team A wives.

Barnes had not thought of that, I was viewing bidding as combat. But then all markets are a form of combat. In this case he was the guy who assigned the wife-swap pairings after he saw the wives negative preferences. If a team got one of their own wives I was not sure there would be a problem, but it would limit the value of the exercise, in terms of variety of experiences. For morale purposes it sounded like a good idea to avoid the “keep-away” bidding that could cause hard feelings.

I also pointed out that it might also inhibit some of the play. “Look, if husbands and wives want to see each other play, the can always arrange it easily, just set a date. But if a team has one of their own wives, the wife might well feel inhibited in what she does with her husband in the next bed.”

He agreed, we would prohibit bidding “team resources” on team wives. “That is easy to program into the app,” I said.

He said that Sam told him the same thing, it was another signal that I knew more about computers than I let on. (I didn’t, I just owned Sam’s company, but I was raised a generation later than Barnes was and some things just make sense.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.