Not Quite a White Knight Book 4 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 4

Copyright© 2023 by LolaPaul

Chapter 21: Very Soft Pleasure Event

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Very Soft Pleasure Event - Highlights includes Return From Peru, Doing the White Knight Thing at a BDSW club, Wedding Night and Day with Abril, Trapping the Five, and the extended law firm weekend Sex Auction/Orgy. Along the way the Prince had to get real unfair settling an old enemy. Sexual exercises include his wedding (with an unusual wedding night) in the eyes of the law firm, and taking a very active role in the three-day law firm social disguised as an auction/orgy, making a fun time for most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Hairy   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Tuesday August 5, 2008, Around Noon

The Mansion

What a way to almost start the day in bed with Li.

I was in a state, between asleep and awake, not unlike self-hypnosis. My voluntary muscles were relaxed and off-line with my mind essentially disconnected from my senses except touch. Sleeping is a voluntary action, and my learned ability to control it was the key to this. I trained for this with me hooked to a brain-wave monitor, learning and adjusting the routine until it said that in every way, I was very lightly asleep. In this state I was still aware, but it felt like a dream, with time distorted. That was my part of the routine.

Li was awake, she was doing what we call “small-mouth” on my cock. It is something we developed together over our first year. She was using her lips and the tip of her tongue very lightly on my semi-erect cock and balls. The sensation of her tiny nips and licks and touches at the right places was quite wonderful, so my body responded. The thing was, they were so light I was not aware of the individual acts - I was feeling a good, long wet dream while aware but not awake. It wasn’t penetration, I wasn’t moving, but it was sexual and getting stronger, more intense. I had no choice, my body I was reacting.

The object was for Li to deliberately stimulate me to climax while I was in a state of dream sleep, without breaking the surface to reality.

Most females could not do this, they lacked patience and demanded attention. But Li was special, she could completely set her ego aside.

One thing we found was the being under the covers was important to “keeping the sleep going,” it was one of the involuntary triggers the body monitored. Li could work with that, a silent fan blew just a whisper of air under the sheets, she enjoyed the luxury of air caressing her body.

Li is a consummate oral whore. She can take my entire erect cock into her throat with ease, to get me off without moving if that is my desire, or on the other extreme using her throat muscles to squeeze me, swallowing while I was stroking hard and fast, fucking her throat without mercy. But not today.

This was inactivity for me, the opposite or the other end of the scale from a hard mouth-fuck. It was more of an externally guided dream. We talked about it and came up with a plan that, with feedback, worked to keep my brain at the edge of the dream state. It took some time with expensive gizmos, but she liked the challenge. What a wonderful attitude she had. Our shared consensus for this exercise was that I would climax, but I would not wake up. I would instead enjoy her attentions slowly, at a low level for sufficient time, sort of like a wet dream of my youth. Some of those were very memorable. With Li I could return to my youth, I could enjoy the physical response without waking. We did it about once a month. It was good while her piercing healed.

Most of Li’s youth was not so pleasant, so for her “special days” we focused on the present and future, with one “payback” exception. This was plain and simple fun, a game she could play with a man who had never gotten mad or upset with her. That made me the only person in the world she could ‘play’ with as she wished. It was a special gift her soul needed.

She would really enjoy what I eventually gave her in the form of a messy release on her face and upper body. Because of the lightness of her actions there would be little buildup and no warning, climax would just happen. After my climax she would continue her actions, gently cleaning us both up, then fall asleep with her head in my crotch, “like a young kitten.” It was one of the totems of her youth.

I have concluded that no White, Hispanic or Black woman could do this, because inside their mind and personality, pride demanded the at least acknowledgement of their part in the act. Kittens, on the other hand are uniquely proud creatures, their pride in entirely internal, they care nothing for the applause or derision of any audience. They perform, when they choose to, purely for themselves. If they want to lick themselves on the neighbor’s front lawn, that is what they are going to do, without the slightest care or concern about anybody else.

Li soul was a kitten. Her nature and upbringing was that of a Chinese submissive. Centuries of servitude without acknowledgement had crushed the concept of the master showing appreciation for the servant’s work. The whoremaster in San Francisco and then her mother made her this way as the natural order of things, it was how they were raised.

In addition to the question of performer and audience, the state of relaxation and trust needed for this act was possible only for two people who were truly close, sharing intimacy at an emotional level was a starting point. The level of skill to maintain the right contact through the entire process required the most skilled and self-controlled whore. It was a case where we could not communicate (because I wasn’t awake) so she had to be hyper-aware of my body at all times, to excite my cock while not exiting me to the point of waking up. Li was the only one who even achieved such a balance from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.