Not Quite a White Knight Book 4 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 4

Copyright© 2023 by LolaPaul

Chapter 14: Calling Mr. Clean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Calling Mr. Clean - Highlights includes Return From Peru, Doing the White Knight Thing at a BDSW club, Wedding Night and Day with Abril, Trapping the Five, and the extended law firm weekend Sex Auction/Orgy. Along the way the Prince had to get real unfair settling an old enemy. Sexual exercises include his wedding (with an unusual wedding night) in the eyes of the law firm, and taking a very active role in the three-day law firm social disguised as an auction/orgy, making a fun time for most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Hairy   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The next day we had an early breakfast while our guest caught some quality face-time with the sun, they advertise this a “sunny California” and we had a standard to keep for the Texas boy. It was really too bad he did not bring sun-screen. But I was pretty sure that he would not die of skin cancer.

After he was done to a turn I had him brought into the interrogation room. His first complaint was that he needed something to stuff his ears, so the spiders would not crawl in and lay their eggs in his brain while he was sleeping.

I replied that since I was the high priest charged to feed the baby spiders and he was a pervert and considered “an extra helping of good eating,” I would not be able to help him there, if he blocked his ears they would go through the eyes instead. The spiders hated to be denied and they were big fans of especially strong memories, which they informed me he had in embarrassing abundance.

In fact, as I understood it, the queen was harvesting sperm from every mature male spider, and then gorging herself on their heads bitten off in the course of each exercise, just so she had enough fresh eggs ready for him. A tiny spider had gone in on recon duty last night, to sample some of the good stuff. There were only good tasting reports. In fact, the spider was still working across from left the right.

If Crow wasn’t sunburned he would have blanched white at the thought.

Then I suggested that if he gave me the names of some fellow pervs, to take his place, maybe something could be done? The spiders would accept more degenerate substitutes. We had Spider-feeding crews in every major city south of the Canadian border. (Everyone knows spiders don’t like cold and are confused by thoughts in French. Clearly, so are the French!)

Crow was more then willing to name names. We unchained one hand and gave him a pad of paper. He wrote and wrote. The names were interesting, but even more valuable was detailed contact info: a Dark Web address, log-in protocols with user names and passwords for different special tastes, and other specifics for his LA, New Mexico and Houston friends. He also gave us the location of his main computer and how to access his cloud accounts where he kept disgusting facts about past folks he had done things with. He said they were notes for a “tell all” book he would publish someday.

This really was not 49 business but to me it counted as “sub-humans this planet is better off without.” Tony and Irene agreed. Maybe we should have prioritized the gang activity, but we were blinded by how much we hated guys who preyed on the helpless underage kids. The collection of pervs could be prime targets of an FBI op, so I sent all the data to Mark (now in Brazil with his wife) who forwarded feelers to some FBI cyber folks he trusted. They were very grateful, and in less that 30 days they rolled up the whole network, taking credit for “good old-fashioned police work” culminating in arrests of a hundred of the lowest slime we knew of. Most were willing to deal more of their associates. In another month they had a national sweep that scooped up hundreds, and by the end of the year Europe and the rest of Latin America swept up enough pervs to build new prisons - as if they lasted in prison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.