Not Quite a White Knight Book 4 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 4

Copyright© 2023 by LolaPaul

Prelude

Erotica Sex Story: Prelude - Highlights includes Return From Peru, Doing the White Knight Thing at a BDSW club, Wedding Night and Day with Abril, Trapping the Five, and the extended law firm weekend Sex Auction/Orgy. Along the way the Prince had to get real unfair settling an old enemy. Sexual exercises include his wedding (with an unusual wedding night) in the eyes of the law firm, and taking a very active role in the three-day law firm social disguised as an auction/orgy, making a fun time for most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Hairy   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   Prostitution  

In the Prince’s world, mid-July to September is a time of wars and weddings. The usual suspects and some new happy faces will find their way into bed for mutual enjoyment, and we will see the “White Knight” rescue-a-female thing because of some serious bad behavior. There will be armed conflicts, where Our Hero will send a bigger gun to the fight because he can. The Five get a special view of the scenic mountain and the Amazon village they wanted to go “all Pizarro” on. A pair of weddings will take place, with atypical wedding nights, these provide entry to the law firm extended social with a auction/orgy team play in place of the usual one-to-one wife exchange.

Highlights includes Return From Peru, Doing the White Knight Thing at a BDSW club, Wedding Night and Day with Abril, Trapping the Five, and the extended law firm weekend Sex Auction/Orgy.

Starting immediately after Our Hero’s return from Peru in mid-July, the period covers slightly more than 40 busy days of work, play and lethal action. During the July trip he was surprised by his two Grandfathers who introduced him to 1) the three women who carried his children, 2) the two women who would become his Tribal wives, and 3) a new enemy, the Five, who wanted to do his people “Like Pizarro,” and not in a good way. These fools were confused and needed to be taught an extreme lesson of who they were dealing with. That lesson was on a tight deadline which needed minimal disruption in public so other criminals, the Peruvian authorities, and the criminals disguised as authorities did not notice.

Along the way the Prince had to get real unfair settling an old enemy. To paraphrase Barbarella, there will be armed conflict between tribes, with some nearly naked savages. In the meantime, an old enemy becomes a friend, and an old friend becomes a walking dead man.

Sexual exercises include his wedding (with an unusual wedding night) in the eyes of the law firm, and taking a very active role in the three-day law firm social disguised as an auction/orgy, making a fun time for most.

Sections and chapters are listed below, starred (*) chapters focus on sexual activity.

If you have not read the prior 3 books you may be missing some background needed to get the full benefit.

4.1 Making Plans starts on July 20, 2008.

Our Prince returns home after the July trip, he has some making up to do. Plus, now with the threat of the Five, plans must be made.

Chapter 1.* Return To LA - Meeting Saarika, she sees where his hand is moist and warm.

Chapter 2.* Shaking In Los Angeles - Another couple has fun in his bed.

Chapter 3.* Warm Shower - Flashback a few hours, arriving at the mansion.

Chapter 4.* Zar Horses Around - Suspended, naked, with her pussy out there, presented for fun.

Chapter 5.* Wake Up - Surprise, now Abril wants attention.

Chapter 6. Getting Caught Up - Office activity, past and future.

Chapter 7.* Spreading The News - News from Peru is shared in LA. Li shows off her diamond and rig.

4.2 Tony Comes In From The Cold

Tony comes in and brings a gift. The terms enemy and friend become flexible as family and gang loyalties shift. What Jefe brings to the fight ... Madre Dios!

Chapter 8.* A Roundabout Message - A frenemy wants to talk. But who will be listening?

Chapter 9.* Slit Change - Slipping into someone new.

Chapter 10. One Short Phone Call - Contact with caution.

Chapter 11. Welcome Amigo - Tony shows all to Cynthia and Irene.

Chapter 12. Getting The Crow - A short theatrical production.

Chapter 13.* Busy Bedroom At BAD - Three females, five males, one dorm bedroom.

Chapter 14. Calling Mr. Clean - Crow reveals pervs, let the good guys clean-up.

Chapter 15. Sicko Aztex Plan - The reason Tony in here...

Chapter 16. DeBrief - The problem and a solution.

Chapter 17. Used Vehicles (historical) - Where the heavy toys came from.

Chapter 18* A Night At The Mansion - Same games with more bedrooms.

Chapter 19. War Council - The plan and the people.

Chapter 20. Weapons Firm (Historical) - Investing profits from “just a pinch.”

4.3 Club Chronis

Yet another chance to play the “White Knight” and rescue another attractive underdressed lady from bad things. This one has some BDSM elements (Ch. 24 and 25), because Chronis is that type of place. Chronis is a part of a group of hotels, clubs and eateries that form an association. Blank is the lead establishment in this association. The association members share suppliers, markets, and most importantly, information.

Chapter 21.* Very Soft Pleasure Event. - Sleepy sex with Li. One of us is dreaming, and it is good

Chapter 22. An Extreme Request. - A petty request, a touch of danger. Why not?

Chapter 23. Change In The Pope. - Resha reports on Pope change.

Chapter 24. Visit To Chronis. - Jaz, the petty reason gets jizzed.

Chapter 25. Connection. - Doing the White Knight thing again.

Chapter 26. Post-Chronis. - “How can I repay...?”

Chapter 27.* Cat Spirit Sex. - Wild sex with Li. Shadows from warped youth. Cat-tastic!

Chapter 28. Quick Court Action. - Comeuppance part 1, Joe Pope feels violated.

Chapter 29.* Nia Desires. - Horny pregnant slut cousin with needs.

Chapter 30. Waffle Dinner At I-5 and I-80. - Intersection of Pammie and Cynthia, where secrets are shared.

4.4 Abril’s Wedding

You are cordially invited to the almost wedding of Abril to our Hero, the Prince, in the guise of the lawyer Eric Grey. The wedding night will occur before the wedding. Also, Li cums before Abril. That makes sense, doesn’t it? They each serve delicious creampie/snowball sex, where the cleanup is more than half the fun. Yum.

Chapter 31. Early Wedding Night - An outline that frames why the wedding night came before the wedding.

Chapter 32. The Wedding Gifts To The Bride - The Dress, the Ring and the Wheels.

Chapter 33. Work Before The Wedding - Finishing up the water rights brief.

Chapter 34.* Thursday Night With Li - His “First Diamond” gets private service first, in all the ways she wants.

Chapter 35.* Naughty Wiggling Tongues - Analingus with Li. Skip if this is not to your taste. But the 1st paragraph ends with an interesting truth.

Chapter 36.* Sweet Tightness - Concubine Li wants to give her tightness.

Chapter 37.* Wedding Night For Three - The sweet ritual of adding a “Diamond” woman.

Chapter 38.* Maple Syrup Difference - Abril is sweeter after a surprise in the sun.

Chapter 39. Wedding Day - Get us to the chapel on time.

Chapter 40. Wedding Ceremony and Reception - Guests, ceremony and reception.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.