Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The second guy to fuck Jillian was a large black man. He had already taken his clothes off and was stroking his massive black cock. Jillian looked over and was amazed; it was the largest cock she had ever seen. It was huge! So much larger than her husband, or anyone else she had ever fucked. It rather made her wish she had dated some black boys in high school. Being raised in suburbia, the school she attended was 95 percent white.

Jillian watched as the large black man climbed on the bed with her. His massive chest mashed her breasts, making her feel small for the first time, as he laid on top of her. She spread her legs, allowing him to guide his enormous cock to her pussy. Brodie’s wife gasped and moaned when she felt his massive tool slide deep into her wet and cum slick pussy. She could not believe how full she felt; nothing anywhere his size had ever been inside her. Even after all the fucking she had done, her vagina had to stretch to accommodate the huge black cock.

The large black guy slowly started sliding his massive tool in-and-out of Jillian’s pussy. Her vaginal muscles were clinging to his cock. He gradually picked up speed, driving his large black snake into her blonde pussy, until she was moaning loudly and rolling her head from side to side, as she cried out, “Oh God yes! Fuck me you big dick bastard.”

“Damn, all you white bitches like my black cock,” the guy said, as he was pumping his large mass of male meat in-and-out of Jillian’s pussy.

“O yea, I’ve never felt that much in me. Make me cum on your cock,” Brodie’s wife said, panting as she worked her large hips fucking his black monster invading her blonde pussy.

He continued to ride the blonde wife until his black cock erupted deep in her pussy. Jillian felt him release a huge amount of cum in her and that sent her over the top. From the other room the man, that had fucked her first, heard her scream. Grinning, he knew it was not from pain, but that she was having a massive orgasm. After the guys recovered, they each had Jillian give them a blowjob. She could only get half of the black guy’s cock in her mouth. He damn near choked her when he ejaculated. The head of his cock was in her throat when he released a huge amount of cum. Somehow, she managed to swallow it.

The next morning, before Brodie came back to get her, both men fucked her again. When Brodie picked her up at noon, she said, “I covered your damn poker bet, but I never want to see those two men again.” However, she did not tell her husband that she had really enjoyed being fucked by a monstrous black cock.

“You said after the poker deal, that you would not ask me to fuck anyone else,” Jillian reminded her husband.

“This is different... , John is my brother,” Brodie replied.

“Are you going to fuck Allison? I know you have always wanted to,” Jillian asked her husband.

“Yea, John said I could fuck her,” Brodie replied.

“How do you know she will let you?” Jillian asked.

“John somehow already convinced her to fuck his friend,” Brodie told his wife.

“You are telling me that Allison Walker fucked someone because John wanted her to?” Jillian said.

“Not only fucked him, but apparently sucked him off too,” Brodie said.

“I never would have thought Allison capable of that. She has always been so damn self-righteous,” Jillian replied.

“We are going over to John and Allison’s this next weekend, and John and I are going to swap wives. You will be spending the night with John and I am going to pound the hell out of Allison’s hot little cunt. Then, after I recuperate from fucking her pussy, I am going to watch Allison, with that beautiful long brown hair of hers, wrap her lips around my cock and suck me off. I want to see the bitch swallowing my male cum with my own eyes.”

“So, I guess we are into wife swapping now; along with me being your friend’s whore,” Allison said contemptuously when John told her about their plans for the weekend.

She was not happy to say the least, but reluctantly gave in when her husband reminded her that she had already fucked seven of his friends, and Brodie was his brother. Allison liked John’s brother, so fucking him would not be much of a chore after her past transgressions. The part she detested was that John would be fucking Jillian. She never had a high opinion of her, especially her morals.

“I am sure Jillian does not care, she has always been hot to trot, and not very particular who with. It was rumored back in high school that she spent time in the boy’s locker room,” Allison said condescendingly.

Jillian was a little heavier than most of the other girls, but she carried her weight extremely well. All the boys seemed to like her big breasts, even in high school. She was dating a football player for a time back then. Jillian would hang around until after football practice. After the players had showered and left, the boy she was dating, and a couple of his buddies would sneak Jillian into the boy’s equipment room.

The boys would have Jillian to strip for them. She would wiggle her ass and shake her big tits for the boys. They would then get her down on a stack of wrestling mats and take turns fucking her. They had a good thing going until one of the assistant coaches caught them. He was only twenty-five. Jillian was holding a locker room towel up to her nude breasts.

“She will let you fuck her, or she can give you a blowjob, if you do not report us,” the boy she was dating told the assistant coach.

The coach looked at Jillian and asked, “Have you been fucking and sucking all three of these boys?”

Jillian being a frightened young teen slowly nodded her head.

“Do you want to stay out of trouble and keep these boys out of trouble?” the coach asked Jillian.

The teen once again slowly nodded her head.

“Ok boys, you three, get out of here,” the coach said, very sternly.

“What about Jillian?” the boy that was dating her asked, hesitantly.

“I will see that she gets home,” the coach said.

The three boys grabbed their clothes and got dressed as quick as they could and ran out of the boy’s locker room as fast as they could, leaving Jillian behind.

“What do you think the coach is going to do to Jillian?” one of the boys that was not dating her asked.

“Nothing we haven’t been doing to her, I am sure,” the boy she was dating said.

Back in the locker room the coach, looking at the teen standing there with nothing but a locker room towel protecting her nude body, said, “I will take you home afterwards.”

“You are not going to report us, are you?” young Jillian asked, in her soft teen voice.

“I am sure that you can convince me, to let this infraction slide,” the coach said, and then reached out getting ahold of the towel.

When Jillian turned loose of it, the coach let it drop to the floor, leaving the teen standing there completely nude. The coach reached out and groped Jillian’s breasts as he said, “I certainly see why the boys had you in here.”

They were standing by the stack of wrestling mats. The coach noticed a packet of unused condoms laying on the wrestling mat where the boys had left them.

“Did they fuck you before I came in?” the coach asked.

“No. You caught us before anything happened today. That is except them having me take off all my clothes,” Jillian said, in her soft teen voice.

“I assume you have been on your back on these mats before,” the coach said.

“Yes sir, I have,” the teen replied.

“I want you to suck my cock good and hard, and then, you can lie down on your back and spread your legs like you been doing for them boys,” the coach told the blonde teen, while he was taking off his coach’s gym clothes.

“Yes sir,” young Jillian said, and then got down on her knees.

When the coach was naked, Jillian took his already semi-hard cock in her mouth and started performing oral sex for him. The coach could tell that she was quite adept at sucking a cock. He surmised that the boys had been giving her a lot of practice. In fact, he had to stop her; she had almost gotten him off with her mouth. When he pulled his cock out of her mouth, Jillian laid down on the wrestling mats while the coach rolled a condom on his hard cock.

“How long have you been doing them boys?” the coach asked, while climbing on the mats with the teen.

“For several weeks. I am dating one of the boys. The other two are his friends,” Jillian told the coach.

“So, do I have this right? The boy you are dating is sharing you with his two friends, and all three of them are fucking you?” the coach asked.

“Yes sir,” young Jillian admitted.

The teen spread her legs as the coach got on top of her. She let out a soft little moan when he slid his cock into her pussy. Her pussy had gotten wet again while she was sucking him. Jillian started moaning louder and louder. The coach was fucking her so hard that her legs kicked up every time their pelvises slammed together. He knew the teen bitch could take it. Hell, she had been banging three boys. Her pussy was surprisingly tight though. Jillian was actually a good fuck. Lasting as long as he could, the coach ejaculated. When he pulled his spent cock out of the teen, the condom was full of cum. The coach then got off Jillian and let her get dressed.

After getting dressed himself, the coach took Jillian home. He let her out just around the corner from her house because he did not want anyone asking questions. Such as why it was him that was bringing her home? After that day, the coach made a point to find out when Jillian’s PE period was. Soon, Jillian was spending most of her weekly PE periods in the coach’s storeroom, getting fucked or giving head to several of the male coaches. In order to keep things going and cover her class absence, they had included her PE teacher for a weekly session of Sapphic ‘education’. It continued until her graduation.

The next weekend Brodie and Jillian went over to John and Allison’s house. John had Allison wear a short little summer dress and nothing else, no bra or panties. Her nipples were plainly visible pushing out against the thin fabric. Jillian was wearing tight jeans and a button up shirt, with the top three buttons undone, which let a lot of cleavage show along the visible edge of her lace bra. John and Allison were sitting on the love seat and Brodie and Jillian were sitting on the sofa. They were sitting around making small talk when Allison asked everyone if they would like a beer.

“So, sweet little Allison is not so damn innocent anymore?” Jillian said when Allison was in the kitchen getting the drinks and could not hear her.

“She is evolving,” John replied.

“I should go help her get the beers,” Jillian said as she got up and went into the kitchen.

“I want you to know I am only doing this because John wants me to,” Allison said, looking at Jillian as she walked in the kitchen.

“It is no big deal with me, but you have always been Brodie’s favorite fantasy fuck. He has wanted on top of that sexy body of yours for years,” Jillian told her sister-in-law, and then grabbed a couple of the beers and headed back to the living room.

Allison got the other two beers and followed Jillian. Instead of her sister-in-law taking the beer to her own husband, she went and handed one to John and then sat beside him on the love seat. Knowing what was expected of her, Allison went over and gave her brother-in-law a beer and sat next to him. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, and then leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She returned his kisses as she felt his hand squeeze her braless breasts through the thin material of her dress.

Brodie felt Allison’s nipples harden and knew she was getting sexually aroused. He removed his hand from her breasts and laid it on her bare thigh. She spread her legs a little wider as he slid his hand along her inner thigh, until he felt her moist pussy lips. The sexy brunette let out a moan when her brother-in-law slipped a finger in her wet little twat. He slid it in-and-out of Allison’s pussy a few times, and then slipped his finger up and found her hard little clit. She moaned louder when he massaged it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.