Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Allison did not know if she could ever forgive John for demanding her to submit sexually to Eric and the others, but he was her husband, for better or worse. The fact that she had enjoyed John’s friends fucking her played heavily on her mind. Allison thought about getting a divorce, but then decided she would wait and see how their marriage went after she had done what her husband had wanted. After all, she reasoned, she had gone through the ordeal to avoid a divorce.

It had been over a month since the gangbanging of Allison had taken place. All the signs of the rough abusive sex on Allison’s sexy body were long gone. She had even started talking to her husband again, but flatly refused to talk about that weekend at the hotel, if John even tried to bring it up. He guessed it was her way of coping with what had happened. Allison had even let John have sex with her for the first time since the ordeal.

The whole time he was fucking Allison, the pictures in his mind were of his beautiful wife on her back and fucking Eric. John knew he wanted to see his wife used again. He wanted a copy of the video Eric had made at the hotel, but he had to come up with a way to ask Eric without sounding too anxious.

That night that she allowed him access to her body again, John and Allison were in bed and she was wearing pajamas, which she had started wearing after her gangbang. Allison was laying on her side with her back to John; he scooted up next to her and started kissing her on her neck. When she did not scoot away, he eased his hand across her and started caressing her breasts through her pajama shirt. Allison started softly moaning, and then rolled on her back. John leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She responded fully and passionately, kissing him back for the first time since all his friends had fucked her.

John unbuttoned Allison’s pajama shirt. She let him slip it off her. It was the first time Allison had let her husband see her nude breasts since being at the hotel with Eric. Ever since they had gotten back, if John tried to have sex with her, she had just turned over and ignored him until he gave up. After a month of shunning John, Allison had finally gotten over most of her hostility toward her husband for threatening her with a divorce if she did not let his friends gangbang her.

Allison was still extremely mad at John and did not know if she would ever completely forgive him. The fact was that she had not had sex in over a month and she was extremely horny. Despite the terrible ordeal that he had put her through, she was willing to have sex with him again; maybe a little eager even if she were being honest. Laying on her back, Allison worked her pajama pants off her ass and then raised her legs so that she could take them off. Allison then spread her legs and let John between them. She let out a loud sexual moan when her husband slid his fully erect cock into her pussy.

While her husband was fucking her, the beautiful Allison Walker, that was always so damn conservative in her view of sex, was having flashbacks of being gangbanged. It was affecting her in ways that she could never have imagined.

Allison still could not believe her loving husband, the boy she had started dating when she turned sixteen and never dated anyone else, wanted her to have sex with his friends. Unwillingly she had had sex with Eric, the bad boy of the group, then the other six friends of John’s. What shocked Allison the most was that she had learned that she liked being used by her husband’s friends. That she liked being the bad slutty girl.

However, what terrified Allison the most was that she wanted Eric to take her and make her fuck him again; all the time knowing that he could get her to do whatever he wanted and that she would love every orgasm he forced on her. Now she was lying in bed fucking her husband and thinking about Eric and what happened at the hotel. Allison did not know why she whispered in John’s ear, but she did.

“Do you like knowing your friends filled my pussy with their cum?” Allison whispered.

She totally caught her husband off guard; he did not know where this was going. John felt he could not tell her the truth, and not wanting to make her mad, he just softly said that was what he had wanted to happen.

“They were not gentle with me, they fucked me really hard, used me like a whore,” Allison whispered.

“I know,” John said, still not knowing where this was leading.

“Did you like your wife being your friends’ whore?” Allison whispered.

John knew he had to tell her he did, because he did not know what else Eric might have in store for them. He hated that he got sexually aroused at watching and listening to Allison being fucked by his friends. He was in a paradoxical situation because he never wanted it to happen again; and yet, he was looking forward to the next time.

“You are not a whore. I just wanted my friends to enjoy your hot sexy body as I do,” John told her.

When he unloaded his cum in her pussy, Allison was tremendously upset. She had wanted a good and hard fucking, but John ejaculated way too soon, and before she had had an orgasm. Allison found herself thinking, ‘If it had been Eric or one of John’s other friends fucking me, I would have had an orgasm.’ After that day, every time her husband fucked her, he left her sexually frustrated.

A couple of weeks later John confessed to his older brother, Brodie, about his new feelings toward Allison. He told him about having sex with Cindy, but he left out the part about him forcing her. He did not mention that Eric had blackmailed him into convincing Allison to have sex with him at the hotel. He also said nothing about the others and the gangbang. Just that he convinced Allison to have sex with Eric without telling him that it was so that she would help John overcome the problem of having sex with an underage teen.

Brodie had always been attracted to his younger brother’s wife, with her beautiful long mane of brown hair that reached all the way to her small waist. His wife, Jillian, had relatively short blonde hair compared to Allison. Jillian’s reached only a few inches below her shoulders.

“How did you ever talk Allison into fucking someone else? I never would have believed she would be willing to do that,” his brother asked.

“To tell you the truth, she was not willing, at first anyway. I had to threaten her with a divorce before she gave in and agreed to do it,” John told his brother.

Brodie admitted he had always envied his brother for marrying such a beautiful young girl. It was not that his wife, Jillian, was ugly, quite the opposite. Jillian was incredibly attractive, but a little on the hefty side, with large breasts and a fairly wide ass. But she carried her weight extremely well and her body was well proportioned and sexy. She had a cute face, framed by her natural silky blonde hair.

It was just that John’s brother thought Allison was the most gorgeous thing he had ever seen, at ‘5’5” and 115lbs. While his wife had double-D breasts, Allison was not flat-chested by any means. He knew she had to be a good C-cup. Brodie had thought many times about trying to slip his hard cock into his brother’s wife. Allison had always seemed too innocent and trusting, she would even flirt with him in front of John and Jillian. None of them took her seriously; they were all just having fun, as Jillian would even flirt with John. Brodie secretly wanted desperately to fuck Allison.

John’s brother had always been a little kinky and enjoyed Jillian telling him about all the boys she had fucked and what all they did to her. He wondered what it would be like, actually seeing Jillian being thoroughly fucked by someone else’s hard cock. She was not a virgin, by any stretch of the imagination, when Brodie married her. He knew she had had several boyfriends and just one-time ‘dates’ before him that she had put-out for. He was well aware that Jillian had had a reputation of being an easy fuck and had spent most dates on her back in the backseat of boys’ cars. However, Brodie did not care that she had been promiscuous; in fact, was a little turned-on by it. When he had asked her to marry him, she had accepted.

Jillian’s sexual history started when she had, in effect, seduced her stepfather. He had taken her virginity when she was fifteen and continued to fuck her all through high school, behind her mother’s back. Jillian knew, from the first time that she had let her stepfather fuck her, that she liked sex; and liked it a lot. She had laid awake many nights, listening to her stepfather fuck her mother. Her bedroom was next to theirs and she could hear her mother’s loud moaning and very vocal orgasms through the wall.

Many nights the young teen laid there wishing it had been her he was fucking instead of her mother. Then one day he was home early when Jillian got home from school. She went to her room to take off her school clothes. Being a somewhat large girl, even at fifteen, her breasts were quite large. As Jillian walked past her stepfather on her way to her room, she saw him eyeing her breasts. She stuck out her chest and smiled. Knowing her stepfather was watching her, young Jillian wiggled her ass as she walked into her bedroom. She deliberately left the door to her bedroom open, knowing her stepfather would probably follow her to her room.

Jillian slipped out of the blouse and skirt that she had worn to school. She laid them on her bed and turned around, wearing only her bra and panties. Her stepfather stood in her bedroom doorway watching her. Young Jillian gave him a sexy smile and asked, “Do you want something?”

“Take your bra off and let me see those tits,” her stepfather said as he rubbed the bulge in his pants.

“Why should I do that?” Jillian said teasingly.

“Because you are a hot sexy little bitch that’s been teasing me when your mother cannot see you,” her stepfather said.

“So, you do think I am sexy?” young Jillian said.

“I think it is time you learned what that hot little body of yours was made for,” her stepfather said.

“Are you going to teach me?” young Jillian asked, as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She slipped the straps off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, completely exposing her nude breasts to her stepfather for the first time.

“If I fuck you, you might get pregnant,” her stepfather told the young teen.

“You can use a condom,” young Jillian said, as she reached into her night table and took a packet out and handed it to her stepfather.

“Where did you get those?” her stepfather asked.

“At school; they give them out for free,” the young teen replied.

“How many boys have you let fuck you?” her stepfather asked.

“None. You can be the first one to have me, if you fuck me like you do mom,” young Jillian told him.

Her stepfather watched as Jillian teasingly worked her panties down, exposing her young blonde pussy with its nice little patch of blonde hair to him.

“You know we cannot let your mom know about this,” Jillian’s stepfather said.

“I know,” said Jillian as she stepped out of her panties, climbed on her bed, and laid on her back while spreading her legs.

Her stepfather removed his clothes, rolled the condom on his extremely hard cock, and then climbed in the bed with his stepdaughter. He laid on top of her body and felt her ample breasts against his chest as she pulled up her knees and opened her legs wider. He kissed his young stepdaughter on the lips and she passionately returned his kiss as he reached between them and lined his hard cock up with her little hole. Shoving hard with his hips, he sent his cock tearing through her hymen, taking the fifteen-year-old’s virginity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.