Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Eric had always wanted to fuck Rod’s absolutely incredibly beautiful teenage wife. The 5’6” 121lb beauty was only nineteen. She had a beautiful thick mane of long black hair that hung down in long waves. It reached down to the edge of her extremely well-formed ass. Her 36-24-35 body was incredibly sexy, and her 34C bras kept the movement of her ample breast to a minimum.

“Rod is not home, he went on the fishing trip that he has been talking about for weeks,” Felicita said, in her sweet soft innocent voice, after opening the front door of hers and Rob’s apartment. Eric knew that Rod was a member of an angler’s club and was going to be out of town for the weekend.

“Are you home alone?” Eric asked.

“Yes,” Felicita replied, in a sweet soft voice. She had no reason to think anything nefarious was going on with one of her husband’s best friends.

“Actually, it is you that I wanted to talk to. Something has come up that I need to discuss with you,” Eric said, trying not to show his lecherous intentions; especially the way Felicita was dressed. She had on a shirt that was tied in a knot just under her breasts, leaving her flat belly completely exposed. The young wife also had on a pair of tight jeans that he assumed would definitely show off her incredibly sexy and well-formed ass.

“Can we just talk outside?” Felicita politely asked. She was thinking it would be inappropriate for her to invite a man in, without her husband being home; even a close friend of her husband’s.

Eric looked around like he was looking to see if there was anyone that could hear him, then looked at Felicita, and then in a low, calm as he could be, voice said, “We should talk inside. It is about you possibly being deported to Mexico.”

Instantly terrified, the dark-haired beauty stepped back and let Eric into the apartment. He closed the door after stepping inside.

“What do you know? What have you heard?” Rod’s wife asked, in an extremely panicky voice.

“I know that you could be sent back to Mexico,” Eric said.

“I have been in America for nineteen years. I went all twelve years of school here. Hell! I do not even speak Spanish,” Felicita said, in an even more panicky voice. She then asked, “What the hell would I do in Mexico; and what about Rod?”

“You need to calm down. There is a solution,” Eric said.

“How did you find out about this?” Felicita asked, a little less panicky.

“That is not important. What is though, is what are you willing to do to keep me from reporting you so they can come and arrest you?” Eric asked Rod’s young wife.

“Oh God! You cannot be suggesting what I think you are,” Felicita cried out.

“You are young and beautiful. I would hate to think what might happen to you in Mexico with all the drug gangs and prostitution,” Eric said.

“What do you want?” the dark-haired beauty asked, in a low and terrified voice.

“Nothing you should not been giving to your husband,” Eric said, and then as he stepped closer to Felicita he reached out and pulled the knot under her breasts loose.

Rod’s wife stood there in total terror, that she might actually be deported from the only country that she had ever known. Big tears rolled down her pretty face as Eric unbuttoned the two buttons that were holding her shirt together. He then eased the shirt off her shoulders. With her arms at her sides, it slid down them and fell to the floor. Eric could see that her 34C bra was filled to the max.

Eric step back to get a better look at the Mexican beauty. He could see the sheer terror in her beautiful dark eyes when he said, “Take off your bra.”

Felicita’s hands were trembling as she reached behind her back. They were shaking so bad she could not get it unfastened on the first try. It took her a couple more tries before she got it undone. When Eric saw the tension of her bra cups go slack, he reached up and eased Felicita’s bra straps off her shoulders. With nothing left to hold her bra up, it fell away from her absolutely flawless set of nineteen-year-old breasts. Felicita was now standing there topless in front of someone whom she thought was her husband’s best friend, but who was now blackmailing her.

Eric slid his fingers into her beautiful long black mane. Getting a grip on her soft hair, he forced her head back enough so they he could kiss her full on the mouth. Eric could feel Felicita’s whole body tense up, but she allowed him to kiss her; but when he tried to slip his tongue between her sexy lips, she refused to open her mouth. Still holding onto her hair, Eric gave it a jerk; causing Felicita to let out a groan, while letting Eric’s tongue into her mouth. Too afraid to resist, she let him kiss her long and hard as she was forced to let their tongues mingle.

When Eric pulled back from kissing Rod’s wife, while still holding on to her hair, he pulled her over to the sofa. He sat down but turned loose of Felicita’s hair and left her standing. He then put his arms around her waist and pulled her up close to him so that he could suck on her very pretty nipples. She stood there, too afraid to resist, as Eric manipulated them with his tongue and lips. As bad as Felicita mentally hated what Eric was doing to her, she could not help moaning; and knew her pussy was getting wet. It always did when her husband played with and sucked on her nipples; and she was quickly finding out her body did not much care who was doing it.

The young wife’s mind wandered, and she thought about her wedding night, and how her new husband had sucked on her nipples. It was the first time that she had been totally nude in front of a man. She was freshly married and lying on her back. Her new husband was using his mouth on her breasts and causing her to loudly moan. The sensation was causing her pussy to get wet in anticipation of her being fucked for the first time. Felicita then spread her legs for a man for the first time as her husband got on top of her.

“Please be gentle,” the young, about to be deflowered, virgin said, in a soft and innocent voice.

Rod, knowing that Felicita was a virgin and that her pussy was going to be tight, still gave a massive shove with his hips and sent his hard cock tearing through her hymen. It slid into her wet, but very tight, vagina. The sudden sharp pain of her virgin pussy being impaled caused Felicita to let out a loud groaning moan as her legs kicked up on both sides of her husband’s body.

Felicita continued to moan while Rod’s hard cock was sliding in-and-out of her pussy. After several minutes, the pain between her legs subsided. In its place was a new feeling of intense pleasure. Felicita’s natural female instincts took over and she started working her hips fucking her husband. Then, suddenly, she felt her first load of male cum being released into her pussy. They both had decided not to have a child yet, so Felicita was using birth control.

The young wife was brought back to reality when she felt Eric unfasten her jeans. He was still sucking on her nipples while he worked her jeans off her extremely well-formed ass. He slid them down Felicita’s sexy legs until they were around her ankles. She had been running around on the carpet barefooted, so it was easy for her to step out of them. Eric had stopped sucking on her nipples. The Mexican beauty was now only in her panties. She watched as Eric unzipped his pants, pushed them down just a bit, reached in his undershorts, and pulled out his already hard cock.

Looking at Rod’s young wife, Eric was stroking his sticking up cock, and said, “Get on your knees.”

Felicita knew what he wanted. She knew he wanted her to use her mouth on him. It would not be her first time to perform oral sex. About once or twice a week Felicita gave her husband head. After the first few times of gagging, she had overcome the gag reflex and now could suck and swallow her husband’s cum without any problem.

“If I do this for you, you have to promise me Rod will never know about it,” Felicita said, beggingly.

“We both know you are in no position to bargain. However, if you behave yourself and give me what I want from you anytime Rod is not around, he will never find out from me,” Eric told Felicita.

“And the other thing?” the Mexican beauty asked.

“As long as you perform satisfactory when we are alone, I will never bring it up again,” Eric said.

Felicita, still only in her panties, dropped down on her knees. Rob’s young wife lowered her head. Eric watched as the Mexican beauty wrapped her sexy lips around the head of his sticking up cock. She then started moving her pretty head up-and-down as she had done previously for her husband and no other man or boy. Felicita’s parents raised her under a strict moral code. It was why she remained a virgin when her friends were letting their boyfriends fuck them. The young wife always felt guilty after sucking her husband’s cock, knowing that her parent would strongly disapprove. If they knew, she felt they would call her a slut, and a disgrace to their family.

Eric was running his fingers through Felicita’s beautiful thick mane. He was surprised just how damn good she was at giving head. She very possibly could have been giving him the best blowjob that he had ever had. She certainly was instinctively a natural at it when her lips were going all the way down to the base of his cock. To his absolute amazement, Rob’s wife was actually deep throating his cock. Eric knew he was, while not huge, he was well above average and Felicita was taking it all in her hot mouth; and with the head going into her throat. Felicita had always seemed so innocent, even as a young wife, Eric never would have believed her capable of deep throating a cock; and yet there she was, performing like a porn star.

Felicita kept sucking him until he ejaculated. She then swallowed down his cum like she had many times for her husband. Felicita kept sucking until she had swallowed his entire load of cum. After Eric’s cock completely quit spurting cum, the Mexican beauty raised her head letting his cock slip out of her mouth. Rod’s young wife remained on her knees, but looked up at Eric and asked, “Will you leave now?” in a soft pleading voice.

“No. I am not going anywhere yet,” Eric told Rod’s young wife.

Felicita was still kneeling between Eric’s open legs. When she got up off her knees Eric reached out and pulled her panties down, exposing the very thick and untrimmed soft black hair on her pussy. With her panties now down around her ankles, she stepped out of them, leaving her totally nude. Eric stood up and took Felicita by her small soft hand. She did not resist as Eric let her to the bedroom. He had visited her and Rod at their apartment enough to know where the bedroom was.

Eric picked up Rod’s nude wife and laid her on the bed. She laid there while Eric took off his clothes. When he was naked, he got on the bed with Felicita. She let him spread her legs, and then, he surprised her by lowering his mouth to her pussy. He went to work on her little clit with his tongue and lips. Eric had her letting out loud sexual moans while wiggling her hips as he ate her pussy. Then, suddenly, Rod’s wife cried out, “Oh God! Yes!” as she had a massive orgasm. Felicita had always had very vocal orgasms. Something else she felt that would cause her parents to call her slutty and wanton.

When Eric got from between her legs and eased on up and laid down beside her, she completely surprised him by saying, “That was my first time someone has gone down on me. Rod has never done that to me,” in a soft panting voice.

After they rested for a while, and Eric had recovered from Felicita’s fantastic blowjob, he climbed on top of the Mexican beauty. She spread her legs and let him between them. Rod’s wife softly moaned as he slid his once again hard cock into her pussy and started fucking her. Felicita was moaning louder and louder as she was gyrating her hips, matching Eric’s movements as he was humping her with hard strokes. He was getting close to ejaculation when Felicita let out an exceptionally loud moan, while wrapping her quivering legs around Eric, as she was having another massive orgasm. A couple of strokes later and Eric was filling her pussy with his cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.