Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Jarrett walked into the bedroom where John’s beautiful nude wife, with her incredible mane of long brown hair that hung down to her small waist, had gotten off the bed. She was straightening out the crumpled-up sheets after her ordeal with the Cook twins.

Shortly after graduating from high school Allison had been offered a job as a spokesmodel for a shampoo and conditioner company, but she turned it down because of the requirement to travel and make commercials, even to foreign countries. Years later, men were still yearning to run their hands through her hair, and a few even fantasized about using them as reins.

“The bed got kind of messed up,” Allison said, in a sweet soft voice, and then eased her nude body back on the bed and spread her legs.

Even though he was married to a beautiful curly haired blonde, with a one-year-old child, he had always wanted to fuck John’s incredibly sexy wife, going all the way back to high school. Jarrett quickly took off his clothes and got on the bed with Allison. She laid there with her legs spread as the fourth man, to fuck her that day, got between her legs. His cock slid easily in-and-out of Allison’s already well-fucked and well-lubricated pussy, as he fucked her. As sexually aroused as he was, after finally getting to fuck the beautiful and sexy Allison Walker, he blew his load quickly.

After getting dressed and going back into the other room Jarrett told John, “Any time you want Allison fucked, count me in,” while thinking, ‘How could any respectable wife let herself be fucked by another man? She would have to be a slut. Certainly, that is what Allison Walker had turned in to.’ Jarrett had no idea that his own wife was fucking another man behind his back. Not only that, but his daughter was fathered by that other man.

“I am sure John appreciates that,” Eric spoke up before John had time to reply.

Allison had two more of her husband’s friends yet to fuck her before her gangbang would be over. They were Juan Perez and Rodrigo Gonzales. Both Rodrigo and Juan had been born in America, while their parents were from Mexico. Juan was married to a beautiful Mexican girl named Mira. She was actually a year older than Juan. Mira had an incredible 36-25-36 sexy body. At 5’5” and 120lbs, her D-cup breasts stood out nice and firm. She had thick raven black hair that hung down to her lower back, and pretty dark eyes, to go along with her sexy mouth.

She had left a small poor section of Mexico City, when she was sixteen, with her parents to come to America. Her parents had spent their life savings paying ‘unscrupulous men called coyotes’ to smuggle them across the border. However, during the journey, Mira got separated from her parents. While her parents made it to America, Mira found herself held up in an out of the way shack, still in Mexico, with two of the ‘coyotes’ that her parents had paid to smuggle her to America. She was only sixteen, and the two men were in their thirties.

On Mira’s first night at the shack, they forced the teen to undress while they watched and cheered her on. Alone in the middle of nowhere, Mira did not even know where she was. The teen had no choice but to do what they wanted.

When the men demanded that she take off her clothes, she was too terrified to resist. She took off her top. After that her bra. The teen was now topless in front of the two men that she did not even know. At sixteen, Mira’s breasts were already a nice C-cup. The men made her move like she was dancing, even though there was no music. She had to entertain them by shaking her tits and making them bounce and jiggle.

The two men then forced the teen to take off her jeans and panties. Already barefooted, Mira was now totally nude. Her thick and untrimmed black muff was fully exposed. The men made her keep like she was dancing while they took their clothes off. Once they were naked, they grabbed Mira and forced her down on the bed, on her back. One man held the teen down while his partner forced Mira’s legs apart and lowered his mouth to her pussy. He went to work on her little clit. He quickly had the terrified teen moaning. Then, suddenly, Mira let out a loud moan, as her young legs quivered as a result of the massive orgasm she was forced to have.

The man raised his head and said, “I told you I could get the bitch off. She is all hot and ready now.” The other man had Mira’s arms stretched out above her head, holding her down. The man that had just used his mouth on her pussy got on top of the teen. A terrified loud groaning moan escaped Mira’s lips when the man forced his hard cock into the young virgin. He fucked the teen with hard steady strokes until he ejaculated his cum into Mira’s unprotected pussy.

“Can you believe the bitch was a virgin?” the man said, while getting up off the teen.

As soon as the man got up off her, his partner took his place. The teen laid there crying as a second cock was forced into her pussy. The second man was fucking Mira hard and fast. After watching his friend fuck the teen, he did not last long before he was adding his cum to Mira’s unprotected pussy. She was raped two more times that night.

For the next week, the teen was repeatedly raped, and they had also started forcing her to give them head. The men would entwine their hands in Mira’s long raven black hair and force her to suck their cocks. She would be forced to chokingly swallow their vile disgusting cum. Once she got used to repeatedly having their cocks in her mouth, Mira had quit gagging and getting choked.

After a week at the shack, instead of smuggling Mira to America, they took the teen to Tijuana and sold her to a pimp. At sixteen, Mira weighed 118lbs, and her breasts were already a full C-cup. Her first night in Tijuana, her pimp took her in his bed. After fucking her, she was forced to perform oral sex for him. After a week at the shack with the two men, she had learned how to suck a cock without gagging. She could also now swallow cum without getting choked. Before morning, the pimp had fucked Mira’s pussy twice, using a condom each time. However, unknown at the time, Mira at sixteen had gotten pregnant by one of the men at the shack. They had been fucking her without a condom and could not care less if they knocked her up, they would be long gone by the time it might be a problem.

Mira’s second night in Tijuana, she was taken to a whorehouse where she had sex with five men that night. She gave head three times and was fucked twice, with the men using condoms. After a month at the whorehouse, she had had sex with countless men and some teenage boys. Many were US service men who came across the border to have some fun with a Mexican whore. Mira was glad that her mother had made her learn English at an early age. While Mira was not fluent in English, she could however speak it well enough to carry on a conversation and was therefore often requested by the servicemen. Mira’s pimp discovered she was pregnant when she started to have morning sickness. He took the teen to a local abortion clinic where they did not ask questions and had Mira’s pregnancy terminated. After a short period to recuperate from the abortion, she was put back to work at the whore house.

When Mira was seventeen, the whorehouse was finally raided by the Mexican federal police. Being she was almost eighteen at the time, and that she had been held captive against her will, after the processing they let her go. Mira had spent a year at the whorehouse. Before they left home, her mother had made Mira memorize the address of their relatives in America, just in case they got separated or something happened to her parents.

Mira was free, but she had no money and no way to get to America, or even back to Mexico City, where she had been from. Her only hope was that her parents had made it to America and that she would see them again. Being young and beautiful in Tijuana, Mira had no trouble finding American military service men willing to pay to have sex with her. She found, for the most part, they were nicer to her then Mexican men. A lot of them just wanted a blowjob from a pretty Mexican girl, and Mira was certainly that.

The raven-haired beauty discovered that she was extremely good at giving head. Men were impressed by the way she could swallow cum. None of the men that fucked her ever complained either. Most of them found that she was a much better fuck than their wives and girlfriends back home.

Mira was by far one of the more beautiful young Tijuana prostitutes. Her experience was well beyond her seventeen years of age. As such, she quickly amassed enough money to last her for a while and get her to America. She found a man that could smuggle her across the border in a container truck. It would be a week before the shipment that she would be hidden in would be ready. Mira had to pay the man up front and have sex with him while she waited. She was fucked two or three times a day, while also giving a blowjob or two. At night, she had to sleep with him where he fucked her again. One advantage of being a prostitute, men used a condom when they fucked her.

After getting across the border, the Mexican truckdriver went to a warehouse where he and two other Mexican men unlocked the container and let Mira out.

“There is a bus station three blocks down to the right. You can get a bus to anywhere you want to, but first, you have to show us your appreciation for getting you to America,” the truckdriver told Mira.

“That was not part of the deal,” the Mexican beauty said, seeing the lust in the three men’s eyes.

Because of the heat in the container, Mira had on a sleeveless t-shirt like top with thin straps that went over her shoulders. Along with her top, she had on a pair of jeans. Before Mira had time to react, the three men grabbed her and dragged her into a room that had a bed in it. They got her down on the bed. The two warehouse men held her down while the truck driver unfastened her jeans and worked them off her. He then did the same with her panties. The thick black hair on her pussy mound was now exposed to the three men.

“She is a hot one,” one of the warehouse men said, while he was helping hold her down. As soon as the truckdriver got naked, he got on the bed and forced Mira’s legs apart and got between them. A loud moan escaped her lips when the truckdriver shoved his hard cock into her pussy. Even after all the time that she had been a prostitute, Mira detested being raped. Worst yet, he was not using a condom, making her once again in danger of being impregnated while being sexually abused.

The truckdriver kept pounding her pussy while her arms were being held above her head. Mira had no choice but to lie there while he unloaded his baby-making cum into her pussy. When the truckdriver got up from between her legs, one of the warehouse men said, “I wanna see her tits.” He grabbed her top and ripped it down the front; while Mira’s arms were stretched out above her head, making her defenseless. The man then got ahold of the front of her bra and ripped it in two, which released her flawless C-cup breasts. He laid her torn bra and top open, completely exposing her perfect orbs.

Mira cried out, “Please. That hurts!” when the man pinched her nipples.

“I believe the bitch is a little sensitive,” the man said, as he groped her nude breasts.

While that was taking place, the truckdriver had replaced the man holding her arms. That man was now naked and had gotten between Mira’s legs. Once again, she was being fucked by a man that was not using a condom. The young Mexican beauty was again the subject of male lust and was forced to take another load of cum in her unprotected pussy. When that man got out of the way, the other man from the warehouse raped her. He had Mira’s leg draped over his arms, driving his hard cock in-and-out of her pussy really hard. Her nude breasts wobbled every time he slammed against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.