Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Allison was lying on her back, still in her garter belt, stockings, and high heels, with her legs spread when Eliot and Elton came into the bedroom. She got very nervous when she saw both twins in the room and said, “Please, just one of you at a time,” in her sweet soft voice, hoping one of them would leave while she fucked his brother.

“As twins, we like to do things together,” Eliot said, as he and Elton started taking off their clothes.

“Please. Just one of you at a time,” Allison said, now in a soft begging tone.

“Your husband said that we could have you anyway we wanted, and what we want is a threesome with the always so damn prim and proper Allison Walker.”

When the two naked brothers got on the bed with John’s wife, she reluctantly let them get her on her hands and knees. Eliot got behind her. Allison let out a loud groaning moan when Eliot rammed his inflamed meat-pole into her hot wet pussy really hard. she was well lubricated from Basil fucking her.

“Damn! Allison’s hot cunt feels fantastic,” Eliot said, as he started brutally fucking her doggy-style. The men in the other room could hear her grunts and groans along with Allison whimpering as she was being fucked really hard. They then heard the beautiful brunette gagging and knew one of the Cook boys had shoved a cock in Allison’s mouth.

“Sounds like the Cook boys are really giving it to Allison from both ends,” Eric commented.

John just made out like he did not hear Eric, while at the same time wishing he could see in the bedroom. He could only imagine what they were forcing his wife to do as she took on the two of them at the same time.

Elton had gotten a handful of Allison’s beautiful long brown hair and pulled her head up. Before she could tell him no, he had shoved his cock in her mouth silencing her whimpering. Allison was forced to suck his cock while being fucked by his brother. They rocked her sexy body between them for several minutes. It seemed like an hour to Allison. Then, no sooner than she felt a load of cum being released in her pussy, John’s wife received a mouth full of cum from Elton. At least she had learned to swallow without getting choked.

What John hated the most, was that for some reason he was enjoying listening to other men abusing his beautiful innocent wife. Maybe it was because of the way she acted with Eric, but John found himself wishing that he were watching his friend’s hard cock invading Allison’s most private parts, her tight pussy that no one had enjoyed except him, until Eric had fucked her. Being the twins were with Allison, and the fact that he heard her gag, he was damn sure that his wife was sucking at least one of their cocks.

John had always thought he would be extremely jealous if anyone else fucked Allison, but instead, it had affected him in a completely different way. He knew Allison was fucking and sucking a hard cock that was not his, and he found himself wishing he were in there watching her committing adultery, even if she was doing it unwillingly.

Allison could not believe she was getting pleasure from the hard fucking she was getting from John’s friends. Her husband had never taken her that way, hard and forceful. John was always easy and gentle with her. He was never rough like Basil or especially like the brothers, Eliot, and Elton. They just took what they wanted from her. Allison never dreamed that she would enjoy being humiliated and treated rough.

She had had thoughts about being a ‘bad girl’, but certainly nothing like this. Eric had woken something up in her, and she could never let her husband know she liked what his friends were doing to her, even as degrading as it was. Allison had gagged the first time a cock was forced into her throat. She had heard about porn stars deep-throating men’s cocks, but she never in a million years would ever have dreamed that she would be deep-throating a male cock. After the initial gagging, she was actually proud of herself that she could take the head of a cock in her throat, but it did make her wonder what she was turning into.

After Basil and the twins, Allison had gotten where she did not fear what they would do to her any longer. She just laid there unsure with mixed feelings waiting on the next one of John’s friends. It was Jarrett Alexander. At twenty-three, he was married to a beautiful twenty-one-year-old named Kaylee. She had long curly blonde hair that hung down to the tops of her C-cup breasts when pulled to the front. Kaylee had gorgeous blue eyes that were extremely sexy. At 5’7” 121lbs, her 37-23-35 body was absolutely fantastic.

Kaylee had been a sweet innocent nineteen-year-old virgin when he married her. The one thing that Jarrett did not know about his wife, was his friend Eric was banging Kaylee behind his back. It had all started a year earlier when she was raped by Eric. Jarrett had been working out of town and had told Kaylee if she had a problem while he was out of town, she should call Eric; that he could help her until he could get home. Kaylee was an only child and her parents lived over a thousand miles away. She had not lived there long enough to make friends of her own that she could call.

One day late in the evening, just before dark, Eric’s cell phone rang. He looked at the caller ID; it was ‘K Alexander’, and he knew it was Jarrett’s wife’s number. Jarrett had put her cell phone number in Eric’s phone and had told Eric it was just in case of an emergency while he was out of town.

“Hello,” Eric said, answering the phone.

“This is Kaylee Alexander. I hate to bother you, but Jarrett said call you if I had a problem while he was out of town.”

“How can I help you?” Eric asked, while thinking how much he would like to fuck Jarrett beautiful wife with her incredible sexy body. Jarrett had told him how innocent she was. That she barely dated before she was eighteen. That her parents had been extremely overprotective of their only daughter. Any boy that wanted to date her in high school got questioned to the nth degree by her father before he would let the boy date her. As a result, Kaylee had very few dates and virtually no repeat dates. Once word got around about how strict her father was, boys quit asking her out.

“My car broke down and I don’t know what to do. It is getting late,” Kaylee said, in her sweet soft voice. Eric could tell by her tone, that she was really concerned, and maybe even a little frightened. Afterall, the sun was setting. It was only going to get darker.

“Where are you at?” Eric asked.

“I am on Hide Park just past Henderson,” Kaylee said.

“‘Are you off the road and out of the way of traffic?” Eric asked.

“Yes. I was able to pull off the road at an old closed-down gas station,” Kaylee said.

“I know right where you are. I will be there in five minutes,” Eric told Jarrett’s wife.

When he pulled up, Kaylee was still sitting in her car. When she saw that it was Eric, she got out of her car. Walking over to her, Eric could see that Kaylee had on a sleeveless pull-over top. He liked the way it clung to her breasts. The jeans she wore showed the natural little gap between her sexy thighs and her fabulous well-formed ass.

“I don’t know how to thank you. I was starting to get scared now then it is getting dark,” the beautiful blonde said, in her sweet soft voice, with a definite sign of relief in it.

“Do you have anything in the car that you need to get out?” Eric asked.

“Just two bags of groceries sitting on the passenger’s seat. My wallet is in one of the bags,” Kaylee said.

While he was getting the groceries Eric asked, “What happened to the car?”

“I don’t know. Just all of a sudden it quit. Nothing would come on. The car is only a year old,” Kaylee said.

Eric opened the trunk of his car and put the two bags of groceries in, and then said, “I will take you home and on the way I will call a wrecker and have your car taken to the dealer, being it is still under warranty.”

“I really appreciate your help,” Kaylee said, in her sweet soft voice.

Eric opened his passenger’s side car door for Kaylee. She slid on to the seat, and said, “Thank you.” He took the opportunity to really check out Jarrett’s wife. While going around the driver’s side, Eric was thinking ‘I sure want to shove a hard cock into Jarrett’s absolutely gorgeous wife’s pussy. I can just imagine what those hot sexy lips would feel like wrapped around my cock,’ He knew Jarrett treated her like she was fragile and an innocent little thing. Eric knew, that if he got half a chance, he would fuck the hell out of Jarrett’s wife.

On the way to Kaylee’s house, he called and made the arrangements for her car to be taken to the car dealership where her husband had bought it.

When they got to her house, Eric said, “I will take the groceries in for you.”

“You don’t have to do that. You have already done enough,” Kaylee said, softly.

“It is no problem,” Eric said, while taking the bags of groceries out of his trunk. He was thinking, ‘I am going to be alone in the house with Kaylee, and her husband is out of town.’

Eric followed the beautiful curly haired blonde wife into her house. He took the bags of groceries and sat them on the kitchen table. He stood back while Kaylee put the cold stuff in the refrigerator. It gave Eric an opportunity to admire her extremely nice ass in her somewhat tight jeans. She definitely made his cock hard when she was bent over, to put some things on the bottom shelf. When Kaylee stood back up Eric turned around like he had not been watching her sexy body.

“Well. That takes care of that,” Kaylee said, in her sweet soft voice.

When Eric turned and looked into Kaylee’s gorgeous blue eyes, she said, “I don’t know how I can ever thank you enough,” in her soft sweet innocent voice.

“I do,” Eric said, and before Kaylee could react, he grabbed her. Pulling her body against his, he forcefully kissed her on her sexy lips.

When Eric let her pull back, she tried to slap him, but he blocked the attempt as she said, “I think you need to leave! Now!” in a frightened and panicky voice. Afraid of her husband’s friend for the first time.

“Not before you give me what I have wanted from you since the first time I saw you with Jarrett,” Eric said, as he grabbed a handful of Kaylee’s long soft curly blonde hair.”

“No! Turn me loose!” Kaylee cried out in panic, and was frantically struggling with Eric, while he was dragging her toward her bedroom.

Kaylee’s defiance had turned into begging now that Eric had her in her bedroom.

“Please Eric! Don’t do this!” the young blonde begged.

“Take off your clothes,” Eric said, very demandingly, as he turned loose of her hair, but he had her bedroom door blocked. She had nowhere to run.

“I said get them clothes off,” in an even more demanding tone,

Kaylee stood there terrified of her husband’s friend. When she did not respond to his demand, Eric slapped the young wife. Not hard enough to really hurt her, but hard enough to leave a red handprint on the side of her pretty face. It took a second slap to the other side of her face before she cried out, “Stop! I will do what you want. Just don’t hurt me!” as big tears rolled down her red cheeks. However, the redness would fade quickly, and her pretty cheeks would be back to normal.

Defeated, the terrified sexy young wife pulled her top up past her breasts and then on up over her head and off. After dropping it on the floor, she forced herself with trembling hands to reach behind her back and unhook her bra. With her bra hanging loose, Kaylee begged, “Please! I don’t wanna do this.”

It took the threat of another slap before Kaylee relented and removed her bra, letting it join her top on the floor. Her flawless nude C-cup breasts were now exposed for the first time to a man that was not her husband. Kaylee had fairly large nipples, ringed by pretty areolas. Big tears continued to roll down her pretty face as Eric reached out and fondled her nude breasts. Afraid to resist, she allowed him to grope her.

After making Kaylee’s nipples hard, Eric stepped back and said, “Get rid of the jeans,” in a demanding voice.

The young wife, with trembling hands, managed to unfasten her jeans. Before she could take them off, she had to remove her boots. After completing that, along with her boot socks, Kaylee was standing in front of Eric in only her panties.

One last time Kaylee begged, “Please! Do not make me do this,” now completely terrified, knowing that she was about to be raped and that she could not prevent it from happening.

“Do not make me have to hurt you,” Eric said, with a stern domineering tone.

Jarrett’s beautiful young wife pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. She was now standing there totally nude. Her soft blonde muff on her pussy mound was now exposed to Eric for the first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.