Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

After Melissa had unknowingly had sex with her brother-in-law, they laid there in bed. He played with her nipples, which kept them hard and sticking out. She fervently returned his kisses thinking she was kissing her husband. When Elton felt his cock start to get hard again, he stopped kissing Melissa, and pushed down on her golden-blonde head. Thinking it was her husband, she did not resist, and scooted down on the bed until she could wrap her sexy lips around his cock. In mere seconds, she had him back at full erection.

Now that his brother’s wife had him sufficiently hard again, he reached and got a handful of her beautiful curly golden-blonde hair and pulled her up causing his hard cock to slip out of her mouth. Elton then rolled Melissa on her back and got back on top of her. Once again, she spread her legs; thinking it was her husband on top of her.

Elton had just slid his cock into her pussy again and started fucking her again. Melissa, lying there getting fucked, noticed whom she thought was her brother-in-law walking into the bedroom.

“Please get out!” Melissa cried out, extremely embarrassed.

Elton rolled off of Melissa’s sexy body, as Eliot walked on into the bedroom and said, “I see you are giving my brother a good fucking.”

“Oh God no!” Melissa cried out, realizing she had just had sex with her husband’s twin brother.

“Do not get all uppity and bitchy. I heard you. You liked it,” Eliot said.

“I thought it was you with me,” Melissa said, not even realizing yet that she was still lying there nude beside her brother-in-law.

“I think you should cut Melissa some slack. After all, we did trick her. She thought it was you fucking her. I must say though, she really liked it,” Elton said.

“I guess you are right. Tell you what, you sleep with her tonight and I will sleep in the other bedroom. We can talk about it in the morning,” Eliot said, and then turned and walked out of the bedroom.

“Wait a minute,” Melissa cried out, but when she tried to get out of bed, Elton pulled her back and said, “It will be fine. My brother and I share everything; and I mean everything,” as he rolled back on top of Melissa.

“No! Don’t! This is not right,” Melissa whimpered as Elton forced her legs open and got between them.

“You liked it before, so quit your damn whimpering,” Elton said, as he shoved his hard cock into his brother’s wife again. She laid underneath him while he finished using her hot sexy body for the second time. Melissa was awarded another load of his cum in her pussy. He then pulled out of her and they both went to sleep. However, sometime during the night, Melissa was awakened by the weight of Elton’s body on her. Even before she was fully awake, he was between her legs with his hard cock driving in-and-out of her pussy again. She received his third load of cum.

It was sometime around midmorning when Melissa woke up. Stirring fully awake, she realized that she was in bed alone. After easing her nude body out of bed, she slipped on her robe and went looking for her husband. She found him and Elton sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

“I see you made it up,” her husband said.

“Would you like some coffee? We made a fresh pot,” Elton asked his brother’s wife.

“Yes, please,” Melissa replied, as she sat down at the kitchen table across from her husband. She however refused to look at him.

Elton had gotten up and got Melissa a cup of coffee. He sat it down on the table in front of her, and then sat back down. Melissa sat there very nervously and sipped on the hot coffee.

“Elton is moving back to town. I told him he could stay with us until he can get a place of his own,” Eliot said.

“Please! I do not think that is a good idea. Especially after what happened last night,” Melissa said, kind of softly, not wanting to make her husband or his brother mad.

“He is staying. Deal with it,” Eliot said, in a very demanding tone.

Melissa knew better than to argue with him. It would just make things worse. For the next few months, it was like she had two husbands. They were both regularly fucking her. She was also required to give them head anytime they wanted it. Sometimes she had to do it while the other one watched. At least she did not gag anymore and could swallow their male cum without any problem now. Melissa never knew which brother was going to sleep with her at night.

The worst for Melissa was when they took her at the same time. She hated to have to engage in threesomes where she had a cock in her mouth and pussy both, simultaneously.

One Saturday, while Melissa was out grocery shopping, Eliot and Elton were sitting around talking when Elton asked, “Have you ever fucked Melissa in the ass?

“No. I am not really an ass man. I much prefer the other end. Hot sexy lips are better than a tight little asshole in my opinion. Not necessarily shared by everyone, I assure you,” Eliot said.

“Would you have a problem if I fuck Melissa in the ass?” Elton asked.

“Not at all. Take her anyway you want,” Eliot replied.

“I will take her to bed tonight and do it,” Elton said, then asked, “You wanna watch?”’

“No man. You go ahead. Like I said, it is not my thing,” Eliot said.

That night it was Elton that joined Melissa in the bedroom. He got the beautiful and sexy curly haired blonde on her hands and knees. He was fucking her hot pussy doggy-style. After getting his hard cock good and slick, Elton pulled out of her pussy. Grabbing ahold of her sexy flared hips, he forced his totally inflamed meat-pole into Melissa’s tight virgin little ass.

“Oh God no! Take it out!” Melissa cried out, while trying to dislodge Elton’s cock from her ass.

“No you don’t,” Elton said, as he reached out and grabbed a handful of Melissa soft curly golden-blonde hair and pulled her head back, holding her in position while he continued to fuck her in the ass. She was now whimpering as her tight little asshole was being violated. Luckily, it did not take long before she felt Elton release his cum inside her. After that night, while Elton did not fuck Melissa in the ass that often, it was far more often than she wanted.

Things changed when Elton started dating Savannah shortly after moving back to town. She was very sexy. Most people would say that she was a redhead. Actually, her hair was a pretty reddish-brown. It was parted on the side and brushed up and over. It hung down, usually to the front over both shoulders to even with her very ample breasts. Savannah had sexy blue eyes and a sensual mouth on a pretty face with a flawless light complexion.

The thing that Elton admired most about Savannah was her extremely well-formed ass. He planned to make good use of it, along with her pussy and hot sexy mouth, once he got the twenty-one-year-old away from the protection of her parents. Savannah had her own apartment. However, it was over the garage right next door to her parent’s house. Her apartment overlooked her parent’s bedroom window, which allowed them to hear any unusual noises, especially at night when things were quiet.

Savannah, at twenty-one, was not a virgin. She had lost her virginity while in high school. However, she was not promiscuous and could count all the boys she had fucked on one hand. Three while in high school, and two thereafter. She dated a boy at least six months before she would have sex with him. However, that was not the whole story. Savannah had given up her virginity to one of her male high school teachers, Edward Riggs.

Ed, as his friends called him, was thirty-one, married, and had a daughter who was fifteen, a year younger than Savannah. Savannah was working as a teacher’s aide for extra credit to pull up her math grade that she was barely making a C in. It was after school one day on a Friday, Savannah was helping Mr. Riggs grade a huge stack of test papers. After they finished, it was kind of late, and the teacher offered to take the young teen home. However, that did not happen, at least not right away.

Shortly after leaving the school, Savannah found herself in a motel room passionately kissing her high school teacher. After several long hot passionate kisses, Ed had the teen to take off her clothes while he undressed. With Savannah nude and Mr. Riggs naked, he got the teen on the bed. She was on her back. Savannah spread her legs, letting him in between them. Her teacher knew that he should be using a condom with the teen, but he did not have one, and was not willing to pass up the opportunity to fuck his extremely sexy redheaded young student.

Savannah let out a little whimper from the sudden sharp pain as her teacher’s cock tore through her hymen, taking her virginity. He then started fucking the teen with long steady strokes. After a few minutes of his cock sliding-in-and out of Savannah’s pussy, the pain subsided, and a new euphoric feeling took its place. Savannah was softly moaning. Ed told himself that he needed to pull out of the teen before he ejaculated his baby-making cum into the young redhead’s unprotected pussy.

However, her hot tight cunt felt so damn good that Ed lost all self-control and filled Savannah’s young pussy with his cum. Sexually satisfied, Mr. Riggs got up off of his young sexy student. They both got dressed and Ed took the teen home to her parent’s house. Savannah was fortunate that she had avoided getting pregnant by having unprotected sex. She knew that she could not ask her mother, even though she was sixteen, so Savannah went to the school nurse and got a prescription for birth control pills.

In Savannah’s state, a school nurse did not have to notify the parents of a teen when giving out birth control. It usually consisted of giving out condoms, especially to the boys. However, a teenage girl could get a prescription for birth control pills if she said that she was frequently having sexual intercourse.

After getting on birth control, most of Savannah’s Friday nights in high school were spent in a motel room fucking Mr. Riggs. Not satisfied with just her hot pussy, Ed soon had the sexy young redhead giving him head. She would be on her knees taking his hard cock in her mouth. While she did gag at first, and even got choked when Mr. Riggs ejaculated in her mouth, Savannah learned quickly how to swallow his cum without getting choked.

On some Fridays when they did not have enough time to get a motel room, after spending too long grading papers, Ed would have Savannah give him head while driving her home. With one hand on the steering wheel, the other one would be running his fingers through the teen’s beautiful soft reddish-brown hair as her head went up-and-down in his lap. Mr. Riggs’s cock would be sliding-in-and out of Savannah’s hot sexy mouth as he drove. Ed always made a point never to get to her house before she had swallowed his cum.

Savannah’s parents were proud of her for taking the initiative to be a teacher’s aide to bring up her grades. However, they had absolutely no idea what was actually going on. That a thirty-one-year-old male, and married, high school teacher was sexually abusing their sixteen-year-old daughter, even though she was participating willingly.

Saturday nights, Savannah dated boys her own age. While she never actually went steady with a boy, she did date a couple of boys for a substantial period of time. She even had sex with them after they dated for several months. However, she broke up with them when they got too inquisitive about what she was doing on the Friday nights when she did not go out with them. Savannah carried on an affair with Mr. Riggs until she graduated high school. She suspected Ed found another young teen to replace her helping him grade papers, and of course, other things as well.

Savannah was a year out of high school when she met Elton Cook. They started dating. As with her previous boyfriends, Savannah dated him for six months or so before she would let him have sex with her. She had just turned twenty-one when she agreed to marry Elton. After the wedding, she moved out of her garage apartment and moved into Elton’s with him.

While lying in bed one night, Elton convinced Savannah to tell him all about her previous sex life. That proved to have been unwise. What she did, was actually tell him, how easy she was to be manipulated. Especially when it came to sex. Savannah had met Elton’s twin brother and his wife Melissa. She liked them. However, Melissa always seemed a little withdrawn to her. Of course, she had no idea, at the time, that Melissa was functioning as both brothers’ personal slut. That they were both fucking her, and using her anyway they sexually wanted to, anytime they wanted to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.