Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

When Eric and John heard the shower stop running, they stopped talking about Allison. In a few minutes she walked out of the bedroom, totally nude. She had not even wrapped a towel around her nude body, even though it was obvious that she had dried off in the bathroom.

Allison gave her husband, one of her ‘go to hell’ looks, as she picked up her clothes that were still in the outer room. She took them and went back in the bedroom. In a couple of minutes, they heard her blow-drying her hair.

In another fifteen minutes or so, Allison came out dressed in her skimpy outfit again. She looked at her husband and mouthed “Bastard.”

Allison walked over and sat down in Eric’s lap. Putting her arms around his neck, she gave him a long hot kiss on the lips, just to spite her husband. By then it was almost one o’clock.

“We better go grab a bite to eat before the other guys get here. They will be here at two o’ clock,” Eric said.

After grabbing lunch, they barely got back to the room before the other guys showed up.

When the other guys saw how Allison was dressed and how hot and sexy she looked, in her skimpy little outfit and with her nipples clearly visible pushing against her thin blouse, they couldn’t wait to get their hands on the beautiful brunette.

“Allison, you should show the guys how much you appreciate them wanting to fuck you. I think each one of them deserves a welcome kiss,” Eric said.

Allison looked at John and gave him another ‘go to hell’ look, then went to each man and put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

Each man took the opportunity to run their hands over Allison’s hot sexy body and her thick mane of beautiful long brown hair. Some even squeezed a breast and others grabbed her tight well-formed ass. As soon as the welcome ceremony was over, Eric walked up behind Allison, reached around her, and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Allison just stood there with her head bowed, her beautiful long hair falling to the front, which covered half her face and one of her breasts. She was so sexy just standing there. John knew all his friends’ cocks were hard, because in spite of him hating this, his cock was hard also.

When Eric got the last button undone, he reached up and moved Allison’s long mane behind her back. Then he slipped the blouse off her shoulders, letting it slide down her arms until it fell to the floor. Her magnificent breasts were now fully exposed, to the eight onlookers that included her husband. Allison was totally embarrassed. It was the first time that she was topless in front of anyone other than her husband and, of course, Eric at the hotel. However, she did not feel as humiliated as she had thought she would.

Quite the contrary, it excited her; knowing that all John’s friends thought she was beautiful and sexy enough that they wanted to fuck her, behind their wives’ back. Allison knew all of them were happily married, or at least she thought so, with the exception of Eric, who was divorced. She did not really want to have sex with them, but it did arouse her female instincts knowing they wanted to fuck her.

“You should take off your mini-skirt and let the guys see what they came here for,” Eric told Allison.

Standing in front of six men and her husband, Allison unfastened her skirt and let it drop around her ankles. Stepping out of it left the sexy brunette standing there in only her garter belt, stockings, and high heels. Her thick brown muff was fully exposed.

“Well guys, this is what you came here for,” Eric said. Standing beside Allison, he ran his fingers through the soft brown hair on her pussy mound.

John watched as his wife spread her legs enough to allow Eric to slip a finger into her pussy.

Allison just stood there defeated, but sexually aroused as Eric said, “Guys, she is wet and ready to be gangbanged.”

Eric then had Allison go to the bedroom and wait while the men drew straws to see in what order they would get to fuck her.

“My brother and I want to take Allison at the same time,” Eliot said. He and Elton were twins.

Eric look at John and asked, “What do you think?”

“Do what you want with her,” John said, hating the fact that he had to agree to anything that Eric wanted.

“That will be acceptable, but the two of you only get to draw one straw, otherwise you two would have an unfair advantage,” Eric told them.

“That’s fine. One straw it is,” Eliot said.

The winner that would be first, was Basil Reed. Basil was married to Darcy, a 5’8” blonde with a short pixie cut. Her 125lb 36-24-35 body with large breasts, that took a 38DD bra to contain them, was extremely hot and sexy. Darcy Reed was also bisexual. She and Basil had an open relationship. While she did not fuck other men, Darcy occasionally had a fling with another female. She would even sometimes let her husband join in.

When Darcy was sixteen, she was spending the night with her best friend, Peggy Sullivan. That night, her friend’s father caught them having lesbian sex. Hearing his daughter moaning, Mr. Sullivan quickly slipped on a pair of sweatpants and went to her bedroom to see what was going on. When he opened Peggy’s bedroom door, he saw Darcy’s head between his daughter’s spread legs. Both teens were nude and so absorbed in their sexual activity, that they did not know that Mr. Sullivan came into the bedroom until he grabbed a handful of Darcy’s short blonde hair and dragged her from between his daughter’s legs and off the bed.

“Please daddy! Leave her alone!” Peggy begged her father, while covering up her own nude body with the bed sheet.

Just then Peggy’s’ mother shows up at the door and asked, “What is going on?”

“Go back to bed, I am tending to this,” Mr. Sullivan told his wife, in a stern and demanding tone.

“Just keep the noise down, I was trying to sleep,” his wife said, aggravated that she had been woken up. She then went back to the master bedroom and went to bed, unconcerned about what her husband was going to do to their daughter’s friend. She had learned over the years not to interfere with whatever he did.

Darcy was dragged down to the guest bedroom where Mr. Sullivan threw the teen on the bed. At sixteen, she was so terrified of her friend’s father, and the fact that he might tell her own parents what she had been doing, that she laid there while he slipped off his sweatpants. Once he was naked, he got on the bed while saying, “You seemed to like my daughter’s pussy. Now you are going to take a man’s cock.”

“Please don’t do this! I have never done it that way” Darcy begged, as her friend’s father forced her legs apart and got between them. Even at sixteen, Darcy’s breasts were already a full C-cup. Mr. Sullivan held her down while he sucked on her nipples.

“Please stop doing that and get off me,” the teen begged, as her nipples responded, getting hard in Mr. Sullivan’s mouth.

He then scooted further up on Darcy’s nude body; her breasts were now mashed by his bare chest. Mr. Sullivan then reached between their bodies and lined his hard cock up with her pussy.

“Oh God no! Please stop! I don’t wanna do this,” Darcy beggingly cried out, in her young teen voice, when she felt the head of Mr. Sullivan’s cock probing her pussy slit.

“Please stop! I don’t wanna do this,” Darcy begged again.

“When I get through with you, you may not want to be a lesbian,” her friend’s father said.

Darcy let out a loud groaning moan when Mr. Sullivan very forcefully shoved his hard cock into her virgin pussy. Thankfully, her pussy was wet from being sexually excited. He had torn through her hymen. She was now no longer a virgin. Mr. Sullivan kept sliding his cock in-and-out of Darcy’s tight cunt. To Darcy’s great amazement, she found herself working her hips fucking her friend’s father. He continued fucking her until he ejaculated. Darcy felt his cum flooding the inside of her pussy with his hot male cum. It caused her to have her first orgasm as a result of being fucked by a male cock.

Mr. Sullivan kept Darcy in the guest bedroom where she let him fuck her two more times that night. She was extremely fortunate that she did not get pregnant, because all three times that he fucked her, he ejaculated his baby-making cum into her unprotected pussy.

“I am so sorry my father did that to you,” Peggy told Darcy the next day, and then asked, “Are you going to have him arrested?”

“No. I just want to forget it ever happened,” Darcy said, but did not tell her friend that she had actually ended up enjoying the fucking he gave her. It had made Darcy realize that she was bisexual. It actually surprised her that she liked being fucked by a male cock.

Before Mr. Sullivan took Darcy home, Mrs. Sullivan pulled her aside and said, “Darcy. You are not welcome here anymore. You will stay away from my daughter and husband, or I will tell your parents just what kind of slutty bitch you are.”

On the ride taking the teen home Mr. Sullivan said, “Do not worry, my wife is not going to tell your parents. She was just blowing off some steam.”

“I certainly hope not. It would cause both of us a lot of problems, and especially you because I am underage,” Darcy said.

“You are very mature for your age. I would like to see you again,” Mr. Sullivan told the teen, as he reached over and fondled her breasts through her clothes.

“I think that would be extremely unwise,” Darcy replied, while allowing him to grope her.

When Mr. Sullivan pulled into her driveway and stopped, she gave him a quick kiss on his lips wile feeling his cock in his pants with one of her hands. Darcy then got out of the car and went into her house.

She never had lesbian sex with Peggy or sex with Peggy’s father again. Throughout high school, Darcy dated both boys and girls. She put-out for the boys while having lesbian sex with the girls. That was how Basil met her. Darcy was dating his Lesbian younger sister. His sister had told him that Darcy swung both ways. When Basil asked Darcy out, she agreed to go out with him. Shortly thereafter, Darcy and his sister broke up. After dating for several months Basil asked Darcy to marry him and she accepted.

Basil had drawn the longest straw, allowing him to be the first one to fuck the beautiful and sexy Allison Walker. He immediately headed for the bedroom. In there he found the beautiful sexy brunette lying on the bed. Her legs were spread as she laid waiting on the first one of her husband’s other friends to fuck her.

While Basil was taking off his clothes, Allison said, “I really do not think your wife would approve of you fucking me.”

“What she does not know about, she can neither approve nor disapprove of,” Basil remarked, but he did not tell Allison what he was thinking, ‘That Darcy would just be mad that it would not be her between Allison’s legs.’

Allison, while she did not tell anyone, she had her suspicions about Darcy. She had always made a point to be overly huggy. Allison had been acutely aware of how Darcy liked to run her fingers through her beautiful long soft brown hair while saying, “If mine would grow as long as yours I would let it grow out.” However, Darcy never made an actual sexual advance toward Allison. Probably because of Basil and John’s friendship.

When Basil got naked, Allison could see that his cock was already hard and sticking out. She told herself that she should stop this and get up and leave, regardless of what her husband wanted her to do, but she laid there and let Basil crawl between her legs. Then it was too late, as she felt Basil’s cock sliding into her wet pussy. Allison started moaning and gyrating her hips, fucking him.

In a few minutes, the other men heard Basil’s loud grunting, and Allison’s sexual moans, as he pounded away at her pussy. It did not take long before he was unloading his cum deep in Allison’s hot cunt. She did not want it to happen, but she could not stop it and wrapped her legs around Basil’s body while having an orgasm. When he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy, he said, “John should be selling your hot pussy, instead of giving it away to his friends.” Allison just turned her face away and ignored his vulgar comment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.