Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 25

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

NOTE: This chapter contains bestiality. If this is not your thing, skip this chapter entirely.

This concluding chapter is dedicated to one of my readers that requested that Allison be fucked by a large dog before I concluded the story, I apologized if such activity offends you.

Everything was going smooth until one of Vince’s special VIP clients had requested Allison for a private session at his home.

“I want you to know if you take her there, he’s going to expect you to let his large Great Dane fuck her,” Vince told John.

“He wants her for his dog?” John asked, surprised. He had heard of such things, but never actually seen it.

“Well, not entirely. She will be required to perform oral sex for him, but her hot pussy will be for the Great Dane’s large dog cock,” Vince said.

“I know Allison is a slutty whore now, but I am pretty damn sure, she is not willingly going to fuck a dog,” John replied.

“Question is, do you care what she is made to do?” Vince asked.

“No. Not anymore,” John answered.

“Good. That is why you are not going to tell her before she gets there. Once there, my client has the means to control her. You will just have to be willing to let him. Do you have a problem with Allison being forced to let a dog fuck her hot pussy?” Vince asked John.

“No. No problem with that. Allison is our whore to be used anyway that we so desire. If a client wants her to fuck his dog, so be it. The bitch can fuck the dog. I assume the client is paying extremely well,” John said.

“Glad you see it that way, and yes he is,” Vince replied.

When John took Allison to Alvin Mercer’s house, she had no idea what the man had planned for her. If she had, she would have tried to refuse and begged John not to let it happen.

“You can stay and watch if you like. You might find it interesting,” Alvin told John.

John sat back, intrigued, and watched as the man had Allison strip nude.

“Let’s see how obedient you are,” Alvin said, as he put a dog collar around Allison’s neck. She looked over at John with a concerned grimace on her face, but she remained silent and did not resist.

“Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here,” the man said, as he walked over and sat down on a chair. Allison did as she was ordered, she crawled over to where Alvin was sitting and remained on her knees.

The man patted the beautiful nude brunette on the head and said, “Good girl.”

Alvin than stood up and took off his pants and undershorts, as Allison remained on her knees waiting on him to give her another command, he undoubtedly wanted her to act like an obedient dog. She looked at John, but she saw no compassion in his eyes as he watched her being humiliated.

The man sat back down and started stroking his cock with one hand as he ran the fingers of his other hand through Allison’s beautiful mane of long brown hair.

“Suck me!” the man said, in a demanding tone.

Allison wrapped her lips around the man’s cock and started sucking him. Alvin’s cock was not overly large and long, so the beautiful brunette did not have any problem taking it in her throat. It did not take long before Allison was swallowing his cum. After she had sucked his cock dry, Alvin pulled it from her mouth and got up.

“You did well so far,” the man said, as he went out of the room, leaving Allison there on her knees.

When Alvin came back, he brought out an odd-looking little bench that was about knee high. It was padded and mounted on a platform that was wider on both sides than the bench. The platform also was extended out past one end of the bench. It was also padded.

On either side of one end on the platform were mounted padded leather restraints, undoubtedly for wrists. The platform also had padded leather restraints on the part that extended out from the other end, for ankles.

Allison was extremely uneasy, even scared, as she looked at the hideous contraption and knowing assuredly that the leather restraints were for her wrists and ankles. The way she would be kneeling on the bench, where her breasts would be, the bench was very narrow, which would allow her nude tits to hang down and swing free.

“Get on the bench!” Alvin ordered.

Allison looked at John with pleading eyes, but saw no sympathy in his, as he sat there quietly watching her as she was being debased. Reluctantly, the sexy brunette knelt over the bench as Alvin secured her wrists and ankles. Her fabulous well-rounded ass was sticking up, completely making her pussy and little asshole defenseless.

Alvin then left the room. In a couple of minutes, he came back and had a huge Great Dane with him.

“Oh God John! Don’t let him do this!” Allison sobbingly begged, as the large Great Dane sniffed at her pussy.

She hopelessly jerked and twisted at her restraints as they held her in place.

“Duke. Mount the bitch,” Alvin gave the huge dog a command.

The Great Dane yipped and jumped on Allison’s back and started probing for the entrance to her pussy with his large cock. The beautiful brunette jerked her head up and screamed when the Great Dane found his mark and she was forced to take the dog’s cock deep into her pussy. John could not believe it as he watched the dog humping Allison, his large and long cock was going into her cunt all the way to his knot.

“Oh God! Make him stop! He is in me too far!” Allison screamed, as she pulled unsuccessfully at her restraints.

The dog really started humping Allison hard and fast as she jerked her head screaming, “John! Oh John, make him stop! Oh God no! He is cumming in me.”

The Great Dane yipped and jumped off Allison. Part of the massive amount of dog cum he had deposited in the beautiful brunette’s pussy was dripping out of her gaping hole. She laid there across the padded bench sobbing. The dog came around and licked her in the face, but at least she was able to turn her face away from him.

John could not believe he had just sat there and watched the girl that he once loved and married, take an exceptionally large Great Dane’s cock in her pussy. He had then watched as the dog fucked her until he ejaculated a huge amount of dog cum in her cunt.

“Duke liked her very much. She is the best bitch he has had in a long time. He will be ready to mount her again in a few minutes,” Alvin told John.

“Oh God John! Do not let him do it again. I cannot take it. He is too big and hard. Please John, not again,” Allison begged, when she heard the man tell John.

“Quiet bitch,” Alvin said, as he picked up Duke’s thick leather leash and looked over at John.

He nodded his head and Alvin struck Allison’s nude ass with the leash as he said, “Keep quiet bitch.”

Allison screamed and jerked at her restraints and then went sobbingly silent.

While they were letting the dog rest, Alvin said, “Duke really liked the bitch. I will buy her if you would consider selling her.” Allison was now lying across the bench softly sobbing. Her head was hanging down allowing her long hair to be on the floor.

“How much would you be willing to pay for her?” John asked, not really considering selling Allison, but was curious.

“A hundred thousand is a nice round number,” the man replied.

“I think We will keep her,” John said, to Allison’s relief, as she had heard the conversation, but kept quiet in fear of being struck with the leather leash again. “I will double my offer, two hundred thousand, but that is my final offer,” the man said.

“That is a reasonable price, I will discuss it with my partners, but I am not promising anything,” John replied to Allison’s horror, wondering if they would actually sell her.

When Duke had sufficiently rested, he did not even have to be told to mount Allison again. He jumped on her back and rammed his huge dog cock back into the kneeling and tied down brunette, as she screamed “Oh God! Not again! Please John! Make him take it out! Oh God! He is going in me too far!”

The dog humped Allison until he deposited another load of dog cum in her pussy. Her head was hanging down in total humiliation. What terrified her more than being raped by the dog, was that she had had an orgasm while he was humping her the second time.

When Alvin released the completely subdued Allison from the contraption, he fastened a leather leash to the dog collar around her neck and said, “You can put your clothes on now.”

Allison was so distraught that John had to help her get up and get dressed.

John and Alvin shook hands as Alvin said, “I hope that you enjoyed their little exhibition, and I would appreciate it if you and your partners would consider my offer to buy the bitch. Duke really liked breeding her.”

“If we decide to sell her, we will certainly let you know,” John told Alvin.

On the way back to the hotel, Allison sat in the passenger’s seat sobbing.

“How could you have sat there and watched as that awful man tied me down and let that disgusting dog fuck me,” Allison sobbed.

“It was not that bad,” John replied.

“I thought that damn dog was going to tear me apart with his huge cock. It felt like he was going to shove his cock all the way into my cervix. I will be sore down there for a week,” Allison said, continuing to sob.

Several days later there was a robbery attempt at the hotel where the manager was shot and wounded. Vince tried to foil the robbery, but he was fatally shot in an exchange of gun fire with the robbers.

Everything changed when Vince was killed in the shootout with the three gunmen trying to rob the hotel. He had managed to kill two of them before he was fatally shot by the third. He, however, was able to wound the third robber that died at the hospital an hour later.

After Vince’s death, Eric and John talked it over and decided to retire from the prostitution game. They would not be hurting for money; they had accumulated more than a million dollars and found another eight hundred thousand cash hidden away in Vince’s hotel suite when they cleaned it out while the hotel manager was in the hospital.

Cindy was the most relieved when Eric told her she did not have to prostitute herself anymore. That she could live her own life and that he and John would not bother her anymore. She had more than earned her freedom.

The young blonde had somehow managed to graduate from high school while working as a prostitute. She had met Ben Crenshaw and fell in love with him. Cindy had desperately wanted to stop prostituting before he discovered her secret life. He was a year older than her and now they were engaged to be married. Her future husband’s parents were divorced, and he almost never saw his father.

Cindy however got a devastating shock when she met her husband-to-be’s father. He had been one of her customers at the hotel. She had remembered fucking and sucking him at least three separate times.

“This is Cindy, your future daughter-in-law,” Ben said, introducing her to his father.

“How did you convince such a lovely girl to marry you?” his father asked, as he gave Cindy a smile.

“Thank you, Mr. Crenshaw. Glad to finally meet Ben’s father,” Cindy said, trying to sound normal.

“Call me Allen, now that we are going to be family,” he replied.

Cindy was terrified he was going to say something, about her being a prostitute, but he acted as if he had never met her. He however did manage to slip her a note that said, “I am staying at the hotel. If you do not want my son to know about your activities at the hotel, come see me. I am in Room 523.”

Late that evening, Cindy went to the hotel. It was the first time she had been back since Vince’s death. Reluctant and fearful, she knocked on the door of Room 523. Mr. Crenshaw opened the door and let her in. As a prostitute, she had sucked and fucked him without even knowing his name.

“I want you to know that I do not go on dates anymore. I quit that life. I am trying hard to be a normal girl and I love your son. Are you going to tell Ben about my past?” Cindy asked.

“That depends on you and how persuasive you are,” Allen replied.

“You cannot expect me to have sex with you, now that I am your future daughter-in-law,” Cindy said, as tears started to trickle down her pretty cheeks.

“If I keep quiet, and let my son marry a whore, I am definitely going to enjoy the benefits. It is your choice. I will keep your secret, but anytime we are alone you are mine. When I visit you, while Ben is at work, you will not resist when I fuck that hot sexy body of yours and you will suck my cock anytime I want you to,” Allen said.

“I do not want to be that way anymore, but If I agree, it will be only with you. None of your friends. No one else, and Ben must never find out,” Cindy said, in a low subdued voice as tears rolled down her pretty face.

“I paid a thousand dollars for you each time that you came to the hotel room as a prostitute. I must say you were worth it, but it is going to be much better having your hot sexy little body to fuck regularly without having to pay for it. It is a shame I cannot tell my son just how much I am going to enjoy his young wife,” Allen told Cindy.

He kept the teen there all night fucking her. The next morning, he made the sexy blonde teen perform oral sex and swallow his cum before he would let her leave. A couple of months later, she and Ben got married. They moved into a nice little apartment.

Two or three times a week her now father-in-law would show up while his son was at work, and she would have to suck and fuck him. This went on for several weeks before Cindy missed her period and was pregnant. Nine months later she gave birth to a little blonde-haired girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.