Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 23

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

After her father and Cindy left, Eric said, “Well it is just you and I, now.”

“I really do not want to do this, I do not go around fucking strange men; but my father did not give me a choice,” Hellen said, as she stood there in front of Eric.

“Your father said you might be a little reluctant,” Eric said, as he reached out and eased Hellen’s loose-fitting top off her shoulders and pulled it down below her magnificent large breasts.

“Please don’t!” Hellen whimpered, as Eric reached out and squeezed them.

“You have a fantastic set of tits,” Eric said, as he pinched the sexy brunette’s nipples, making them hard.

“Stop! I cannot do this! I want you to leave!” Hellen whimpered, as she tried to pull up her top.

Eric turned loose of her breasts and slapped the sexy big-titted divorcee hard across the face.

“No! Don’t!” Hellen sobbingly begged, as she rubbed her cheek that was turning red where Eric had slapped her.

Eric ripped her flimsy top down the front and jerked it completely away from her, leaving Hellen standing there topless as her breasts swung free.

Eric dropped Hellen’s torn top on the floor, reached up, grabbed a handful of her beautiful long brown wavy curls. Using the grip he had on her hair, Eric caused Hellen to stumble as he dragged her to the bedroom. He then flung the sobbing divorcee on the bed. Her large breasts wobbled wildly as she landed on her back.

“I am no whore! I am no whore! I was a respectable wife,” Hellen laid there, sobbing out her pleas, as Eric got ahold of her skirt and jerked it off her kicking legs.

Now, only in her panties, Hellen tried to get up off the bed. Eric slapped her again and she fell back on the bed as he grabbed her panties and ripped them off, exposing her large thick brown muff. Hellen laid there sobbing as Eric quickly shed his clothes and climbed on the bed. He slapped the sexy brunette a couple of more times, to reinforce his dominance over her, and said, “You are whatever I tell you that you are. Like it or not, you are going to work for me and my partners and do whatever we say, including giving up some of your hot pussy, and the use of your sexy mouth to our clients.”

Hellen quit resisting as Eric forced her legs apart. Draping them over his arms. He rammed his hard cock into her pussy. She let out loud whimpering moans as he forcefully fucked her with pile driving thrusts. Eric could feel Hellen’s pussy getting wetter and wetter as he fucked her. He knew, despite her resistance, that she could not help the fact that she was receiving sexual satisfaction from him fucking her.

Her father had been right. Hellen tried to deny it, but she was a submissive that was sexually aroused by being forced. She had stopped whimpering and was moaning as Eric’s hard cock slid easily in-and-out of her hot wet cunt. He could feel Hellen’s vaginal muscles tighten around his cock as he ejaculated his cum into her pussy.

Satisfied he had broken Hellen’s resistant, Eric pulled his softening cock out of her hot cunt and rolled off her.

“I did not want any of this,” Hellen said, as she laid there panting.

“Maybe not, but you do not have a choice now. I am going to take you and use you. I am going to let lots of other men use you. You will accept their hard cocks in any hole that they want to put them,” Eric said, in a harsh and extremely domineering tone.

“I know,” Hellen replied, in a reluctant low subdued voice.

Hellen’s father had given her to a complete stranger that was going to abuse her, turn her into a whore, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The sexy young divorcee could only imagine what was in store for her.

As they laid there resting, Eric dosed off. Hellen laid there wondering what her life was going to be like now. She had had an incredibly crappy marriage and a lousy sex life with her husband. Her own father had raped her. He had repeatedly forced her to have sex with him, until she had gotten so used to the vicious brutal fucking, that she actually looked forward to his visits.

When Eric woke up after his short nap, he looked over at Aaron’s daughter lying nude next to him with her large breasts rising and falling as she breathed. He was thinking, ‘This bitch might even be a better whore than Allison. She certainly has potential’.

“You are awake,” Hellen said, as she noticed Eric looking at her. She had managed to calm herself down while Eric had been napping.

“Until I decide differently, you are going to live with me, but you will be working for me and my partners. We will set you up with dates with men staying at the hotel that we work out of. You will do whatever they want ... no exceptions. Failure to perform satisfactorily and you will be severely punished. Do you understand me?” Eric asked Hellen.

“I understand that, with my own father’s help, you are forcing me into prostitution and that I have no choice in the matter. No matter what I say or how much I may beg, you are going to make me your whore,” Hellen reluctantly answered.

“I am glad that you understand your situation. It will be easier on everyone, especially you, if you just do what you are told,” Eric said, as he rolled back on top of Hellen’s sexy body and shoved his hard again cock into her still well lubricated cunt from his previous ejaculation.

Hellen laid there moaning as Eric pounded her pussy with long hard strokes. His hard fucking was getting to her, and she could not control her body as she started working her hips, fucking her hot cunt up to meet Eric’s driving cock plunging into her.

“Damn you!” Hellen screamed, as she wrapped her legs around him, having a major orgasm.

“Your father was right. You cannot help it, you are one horny bitch,” Eric said, as he felt Hellen’s legs, wrapped tight around him, quiver.

Hellen relaxed her legs and Eric continued to pound her pussy until he unloaded another load of cum in her. After releasing the last of his cum in her cunt, Eric pulled his deflating cock out of her, rolled off her body. Hellen eased off the bed and went to the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked at Eric.

“I am hungry. I am going to fix me a ham and cheese sandwich with chips. Would you like one?” Hellen asked.

“That sounds great; I am getting a little hungry myself,” Eric replied.

Hellen slipped on her silk robe and went to the kitchen. Eric got up, put on his pants, and followed her. As they sat at the table eating, Hellen said, “I guess there is no way I can talk you out of this,” hoping she could get a reprieve, but knew that was not going to happen. No matter what she said, her fate had already been decided. She was going to be a prostitute. Men that she did not even know were going to pay to use her sexy body for their sexual gratification, and she would have to let them.

Eric ignored her while they finished eating, realizing the uselessness to explaining to a submissive that she had lots of choices. Her problem was she did not want to or could not make the hard decisions. Hellen needed someone else to do it for her. Afterwards, he took Hellen back to the bedroom. She was standing in front of him as he pulled the sash of her robe loose. He slipped the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. This left her standing there nude as he took off his pants and sat on the side of the bed. He reached out and pulled Hellen between his open legs.

Her large breasts were level with Eric’s mouth. Hellen could not help herself from moaning as he sucked on her nipples, making them extremely hard. He then reached up and got ahold of her long soft brown wavy curls and pulled, forcing her down to her knees. She knew what he wanted her to do. His hard cock was only inches away from her mouth.

Resigned to her fate, Hellen wrapped her lips around the head of Eric’s cock and started sucking it. When he ejaculated, she forced herself to swallow his cum. Once his cock quit spurting out more cum, Hellen eased her mouth off his softening cock. Eric laid back on the bed and Hellen got off her knees and laid down beside him.

It was mid-morning when Eric woke up with a hard-on. Hellen was still asleep beside him. She was lying on her side with her back to him. Her knees were pulled up, causing her well-rounded ass to be pushed back. Eric scooted up against her and slid his cock into her pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips as she woke up.

Eric continued to slide his hard cock in-and-out of Hellen’s cunt until he ejaculated another load of his cum in her. He had just pulled his cock out of her pussy when they heard a knock on the front door. Hellen quickly jumped up and slipped on her silk robe before going to the door, as Eric got up and put on his pants. She looked through the peep hole and saw that her father and the young blonde teen were standing there. Hellen opened the door and let them in, as Eric walked into the room buttoning up his shirt.

“We made it back. Did Hellen give you any trouble?” Aaron asked, as he looked at Eric ignoring his daughter.

“We came to an understanding. She knows what is expected of her. The deal we discussed concerning your daughter is agreeable,” Eric replied, as he pulled the sash of Hellen’s rope loose.

Hellen did not resist as Eric opened the robe, exposing her breasts. Eric reached out and rolled her hardening nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Cindy stood there looking on, amazed how large and firm Hellen’s breasts were. When Eric turned loose of Hellen’s breasts, she pulled her robe back together covering them, but she was too ashamed to look her father or the teen in the face.

“We are good then; you are going to take her?” Aaron asked.

“Cindy, go help Hellen get her things together. She will be going home with us, and she will not be coming back. She needs to take anything she wants because she will not have a second chance,” Eric replied.

After the girls left the room Eric asked, “Did you like Cindy, did she perform to your satisfaction?”

“No complaints. Your sexy little blonde stepdaughter was a fantastic fuck and that hot little mouth of hers is something else. She swallowed my cum without hesitation. You have trained her well,” Aaron told Eric.

“She is turning into a good little whore,” Eric replied.

Hellen and Cindy had gotten Hellen’s clothes and personal items that she wanted to take with her. Eric and Aaron helped carry them out to Eric’s car.

“We will keep in touch,” Eric told Aaron, as he got in his car.

Reluctantly, Hellen had gotten in the passenger’s seat as Cindy got in the backseat. Aaron watched Eric drive off with his daughter, taking her to a new life of prostitution, as she would be turned into a high-priced call-girl that men would pay for the privilege of sexually abusing her. Hellen would be sent to the most demanding clients. Due to her masochistic streak, she came to be their favorite.

For the first couple of weeks Hellen was uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed with Eric and Cindy. It was very embarrassing and awkward having sex in front of the teenager, and almost as bad having to lie beside them as Eric fucked the young blonde.

“Hello John, it has been a couple of weeks and I have been busy. How is it going with Allison? Is she behaving herself?” Eric asked, when John answered the phone when he had called him.

“There is a convention in town, and she has been staying at the hotel. Vince has been keeping her remarkably busy with clients. I told him to use her hot pussy and sexy mouth as much as he could. He had her do nine different men one night,” John told Eric.

“That sounds great. Have you got the time to come over to my place? There is someone that I want you to meet, and I know you will be extremely impressed with her,” Eric said.

“I was just sitting down for lunch. I will be there in about an hour,” John said.

“Great. See you then,” Eric said, and hung up the phone.

When John knocked on Eric’s apartment door, it was opened by Cindy. She was standing there topless, and her flawless young tits were on full display. She stepped back and let him in and closed the door. Eric was sitting on the sofa with an absolutely stunning beautiful brunette with long wavy curls that looked enough like Allison to be her sister. She was also topless and had fantastic large breasts. Her blouse and bra were laying on the sofa beside her.

Eric had his arm around her neck. She was pulled close to him as he fondled her breasts. Hellen’s nipples were hard and sticking out from where Eric had been sucking on them. The sexy divorcee picked up her blouse and held it in front of her, covering her large nude breasts. Eric turned her loose and said, “Hellen, I want you to meet my partner. This is John; and you will obey him the same as me. Do you understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.