Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Eric had told Vince Castillo that he and his partner had another girl, a young and very sexy blonde underage teenager that they were wanting to put to work.

“If she’s underage and controllable, I can get a thousand a date for her, if she is pretty enough,” Vince had told Eric.

Eric had taken out his cell phone and shown Vince several nude photos of Cindy and was told that he absolutely could use her, but being she was underage they would have to be more careful with her.

“You are telling me you have been getting four hundred a trick for Allison only spending an hour or so with a man, just for sticking his hard dick in her hot pussy and sexy mouth, and that we can get eight hundred for Cindy?” John later asked Eric, surprised at the difference in rates.

“Yep, absolutely. Except for Vince and the hotel manager; who, as part of the deal, get to use the girls whenever they want to for free. All that we must do is make sure the girls show up for their dates on time. Vince handles everything else. He even has a suite where Allison stays with another prostitute if she is working late. The hotel sends us a check once a month for ‘Computer Systems Management’,” Eric told John.

“How many dates has Allison been having?” John asked.

“She has been averaging sixteen a week. Vince tells me a lot of her requests are blowjobs. Allison is usually only in the man’s room about thirty minutes, or less, when giving head. Hell, it takes her longer to take off her clothes than it does to get the man off in her mouth. You know how good Allison has gotten at sucking cock and swallowing cum. Vince said she has been running an average of three to four blowjobs to each actual fuck in her pussy,” Eric said.

“Damn. Sixteen a week. That is over six thousand to me, ... just for Allison,” John replied, stunned.

“The best part is that the girls do not touch the money. We set up a ‘company’, pay our taxes and no problems with the IRS,” Eric told John.

“We will share everything equal, the money, the girls, everything 50/50. I owe you that for blackmailing you,” Eric continued.

“Well then, I guess we are partners,” John replied.

In the bedroom, the girls had been talking. Allison told Cindy what Eric had been making her do, how he had been taking her to the hotel and having her suck and fuck strange men. She told her that the concierge at the hotel was setting up the dates; and, as part of their agreement, that she had to suck and fuck him along with the hotel manager. That the men were paying the concierge and he was paying Eric for her services.

“Eric has you working at a hotel as a prostitute?” Cindy asked, in a concerned voice, knowing if he would do it to Allison, he would do it to her. When the girls came out of the bedroom, Eric said, “You two need to know that John and I are partners now. As such, we will be treated the same in every respect. Allison, specifically, you will obey and do anything John tells you same as if it were me. You are going to be staying here with John. Cindy, you will be going with me.” Both girls knew better than to object.

After Eric and Cindy left, Allison said, “I guess Eric told you what he has been having me do.”

“He told me all about the hotel and you being a prostitute,” John replied.

“Are you all right with that?” Allison asked, kind of hoping he would say no.

“You and I may still be legally married, but make no mistake, all you are to me anymore is a sexy receptacle for a hard cock and a whore to be sold to men wanting to use that hot sexy body of yours,” John told Allison.

“I am sorry you feel that way,” Allison replied, as tears trickled down her pretty cheeks.

“While you are staying with me, I will be taking you to the hotel for your dates, now that Eric and I are partners,” John said.

“Eric took Cindy. Is he going to force her into prostitution? She’s only a teenager,” Allison asked.

“A teenager that has already been well fucked. Cindy is going be our sexy little blonde whore and work at the hotel, same as you, when Eric gets through with her,” John replied.

“Why are you keeping me now? You did not want me before when you chose Cindy,” Allison asked.

John looked at his still extremely beautiful and sexy wife and said, “Take off your clothes.”

Allison gave him a hard look, but she remained silent, as she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. After dropping it on the floor, Allison reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She then eased it away from her still fabulous breasts, letting the bra join her blouse on the floor. She was now standing there topless. It no longer fazed her to be topless, or even nude, in front of men anymore.

While she was taking off her jeans and panties, John had shed his clothes and was sitting on the sofa stroking his hard cock. He looked up at Allison, now standing there nude and said, “Get on your knees and suck me off like the whore you are now.”

Without responding, she dropped down on her knees. Allison then lowered her head and wrapped her sexy lips around John’s cock and started moving her pretty head up-and-down. She was taking his fully erect cock completely in her mouth, with the head going into her throat as she had done with many men at the hotel. John had to admit, his once innocent wife could now give you one hell of a good blowjob. When his cock erupted, Allison swallowed down his cum without a sign of repulsion. John could not help wondering just how many cocks Allison had sucked off. Once she had sucked him dry, she raised her head letting his softening cock slip out of her mouth.

Allison got up off her knees and softly asked, “What do you want me to do now?”

“Go to the bedroom. I will join you when I am ready,” John said.

Without saying anything, Allison picked up her clothes and slowly walked nude to her and John’s old bedroom.

When John came into the bedroom in a little over an hour, Allison’s clothes were on a chair, and she was lying on the bed still nude. She looked up at John and said, “I assume you wanted me to stay nude, now that I am a whore,” in a soft but somewhat spiteful voice.

John had put his clothes back on after Allison had given him a blowjob. He took off his clothes and then stood there naked. John, while looking at Allison’s sexy nude body, stroked his cock to full erection. When he got on the bed, Allison spread her legs, letting him between them, as she had done for numerous men at the hotel. John had to admit she was still a damn good fuck as he pounded her pussy hard and fast. Then, with a loud grunt, he ejaculated his cum into Allison’s pussy. Getting up off of her he commented, “Not a bad fuck for a whore.”

“Plenty other men have thought so as well,” Allison replied, a little sarcastically.

It was during this month that Hellen Stewart’s life completely fell apart. After the divorce, her husband left her with no way to support herself. He had filed for divorce and Hellen did not contest it. After the third month of not paying the mortgage, she received an eviction notice. Her father, Aaron Dickson, had greatly decreased his visits. He would show up about once a month to fuck her or have her perform oral sex.

Hellen knew that sex with her father was wrong, and she even tried to resist sometimes, but Aaron never took no for an answer. If he wanted to fuck his sexy daughter, he would grab a handful of her long brown hair and drag her to the bedroom. He would throw her on the bed, climb on top of her, and fucked her hot pussy. Hellen hated the fact that her father knew, if he forced her, that she could not control her body and would have an orgasm with him. Other times he would force her to perform oral sex and swallow his cum.

Now that Hellen was being evicted, she really had no place to go. Her father and mother had downsized to a one-bedroom apartment in a senior citizen apartment complex after they had retired.

“Dad. What am I going to do? I have to be out by the end of the month,” Hellen asked, as she got off her knees after just performing oral sex for her father.

“I have a friend that is going to take you in for a while,” Aaron told his daughter.

“What do you mean by “take me in”?” Hellen asked, very apprehensive

“You will be moving in with him and his girlfriend,” her father replied.

“What will he expect from me?” his daughter asked, extremely nervous.

“Nothing that you have not been doing with me,” Aaron said.

“You cannot expect me to just move in with some strange man and have sex with him; and what about his girlfriend, she might have something to say about it?” Hellen asked, getting more apprehensive.

“She will be no problem. Eric will see to that,” her father replied.

“Who is this guy anyway?” Hellen asked.

“You remember the girl that I told you that looked enough like you to be your sister? Well, it is her boyfriend,” Aaron answered.

“She was a whore. Is that what you have planned for me? I am nobody’s whore, not even yours,” Hellen snapped hatefully.

“How dare you talk to me that way!” her father said, as he slapped his daughter hard across the face, almost knocking her down. As she staggered back, he slapped her again, her legs buckled, and she hit the floor sobbing.

“Please dad. No,” Hellen sobbed.

Aaron got ahold of Hellen’s beautiful long brown wavy curls and pulled his stunned daughter to her feet as he said, “You will damn well do what you are told. If you are told to spread your sexy legs or use that hot mouth of yours, you will do it. You are going to be Eric’s to use anyway that he wants to use you.”

“Please dad! Do not make me go with some stranger,” Hellen begged.

“You know your mother and I do not have the money to support you. You do not have a choice. At the end of the month, you are going to be homeless and on the street. How long do you think it would be before you are selling your pussy, or giving blowjobs, just to eat?”

Hellen was still somewhat stunned as her father dragged her to the bedroom and shoved her on the bed. She laid back whimpering, as her father unfastened her skirt and pulled if off her. He then removed her panties as she begged, “Please dad, I do not want to do it right now.”

“What you want is not relevant anymore,” her father said.

Not taking time to remove her blouse and bra, Aaron shed his pants and undershorts. He then got on the bed, draped Hellen’s legs over his arms, and rammed his hard cock into her cunt. She let out a loud moaning grunt as she felt her father’s cock being rammed into her pussy like a pile driver.

“Dad! Not so hard,” Hellen cried out.

Aaron was pounding his daughter’s cunt, taking what he wanted from her, he turned loose of her legs and laid down on top of her while continuing to fuck her hot pussy, and as usual, Hellen could not control her body from having a massive orgasm.

“Oh God! I hate you making me do this,” his daughter said, as she wrapped her quivering legs, caused by her mind-blowing orgasm, around her father’s body.

“It is not right making me do that,” Hellen whimpered, after her father ejaculated and pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy.

“You can deny it all you want, but we both know that, deep down, you are a submissive slut that likes a man to take charge of you. You like hard, rough, forceful sex,” Aaron said.

“I never wanted to be that way, but you forced me to be. Now you want your own daughter to be some strange man’s whore. How much is he paying you that you would turn your own daughter into a whore?” Hellen asked, starting to outright cry.

“Do not give me any of that self-righteous bull-shit. We both know how you really are, and I am not getting anything except occasional sex,” Aaron replied.

“I guess I do not have a choice,” Hellen said, continuing to cry.

Aaron got off the bed and left Hellen lying there, with her pussy still exposed and slowly dripping his cum. She was still crying, so he decided to let her cry it out for a while. He went into the living room and turned on the television and sat down on the sofa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.