Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 21

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

It had been a while since Eric had talked to John and he had a proposition for him, so he decided to give him a call. It was Saturday, so he was fairly sure John and Cindy would be at home.

“Hello,” John said, as he answered the phone.

“John; Eric here. How have things been going? I have not talked to you in a while. Has Cindy been behaving herself?” Eric asked.

“Everything’s about the same. You were right about Cindy; she has not given me any trouble, and she has been an obedient little sex kitten. I have been giving her hot pussy and sexy mouth a good workout,” John replied.

“I knew you would be pleased with her. Hey, if you are going to be around today, I would like to come over and discuss some things with you about Allison that I think you will be very interested in,” Eric told John.

“I have been wondering what you have been doing with her, being I had not heard from you. Come on over, we will be here,” John said.

“See you in about an hour,” Eric said, and hung the phone up.

When Eric knocked on the door, Cindy opened it and let him and Allison in.

“Hi Allison,” Cindy said, and gave her a smile. She was glad to see the brunette.

“Hi Cindy, we should have kept in touch,” Allison replied with a smile.

Eric walked over to the sexy young blonde and gave her a kiss on the lips. She returned his kiss as she had been trained to do. When he pulled back from kissing her, Eric said, “Cindy, take Allison and go to the bedroom, I need to have a private conversation with John.” The two girls then left the room so the men could talk.

“You know we have talked about the girl you married no longer existing, that Allison is a completely different person now,” Eric said.

“I did not want to admit it at first, but I know now you were right after all. If Allison were the girl that I thought she was, she never would have changed; no matter what we did to her,” John said.

“I am glad you have finally come around, for I have a proposition for you. I want you and I to be partners,” Eric told John.

“What kind of partners?” John asked.

“I know this guy that works at the Grand Executive Suites Hotel as the concierge. He arranges dates for a select group of vetted clients and I have been letting him set up dates for Allison,” Eric said.

“You are talking about prostitution. Has Allison been going along with this?” John asked.

“To be honest John, I did not give her a choice,” Eric replied.

“You know she is still legally my wife,” John said.

“You can divorce her if it would make you feel better. With her being a prostitute, you would not have to pay her alimony,” Eric replied.

“That is not really funny,” John snapped.

“Come on John, you raped Cindy and are now forcing the teen to live with you and perform sexually anytime you want her. I gave you a chance to take Allison and you turned her down. Instead, you took an underage teen,” Eric told John.

“I will admit that I will never look at Allison the same way that I used to. It did not take much effort on your part to turn her into a wanton slut, and now a prostitute. What kind of partnership are you talking about?” John asked.

“Absolutely 50/50. We split everything down the middle,” Eric said.

“Vince Castillo at the hotel handles everything, and even the collection of the money, which is run through the hotel as personal services. Vince has a deal with the hotel manager, where the money is laundered through the hotel’s books each month. As part of the deal, he gets to use one of Vince’s girls once or twice a week. The best part is that we do not have any criminal exposure,” Eric explained.

“It does sound interesting,” John replied.

“The normal fee for about an hour date is five hundred and he takes 20 percent off the top and gives the rest to the girl’s manager, which in Allison’s case is us. He only deals with a very select group of men that he has personally vetted before he sets them up with a date,” Eric told John.

Vince Castillo was extremely meticulous about the girls he used because of obvious reasons. Most of his clients were married men with families. Discreetness was paramount. At that time, he only had one other girl that he was setting up dates for besides Allison. Brenda Woodard had been a twenty-year-old that he had befriended.

Her mother and stepfather had been alcoholics. She had been repeatedly molested by her stepfather. It had started her senior year in high school. The first time was one night when her mother passed out drunk and her stepfather wanted sex. He went to Brenda’s room naked; she had just gone to bed and had on a t-shirt and panties. Her stepfather pulled the covers off her.

The teen struggled and tried to fight him off; but he was too strong and overpowered her, ripping the t-shirt and panties from her body. He had forced her legs apart and had gotten between them as she had begged him to stop and leave her alone. She had screamed when his hard cock had torn through her hymen, taking her virginity.

For the next several months, anytime her mother passed out, which happen regularly, Brenda was rewarded with a visit from her stepfather. She had gotten a prescription for birth control pills to protect her from being impregnated by him. It had steadily gotten worse over time. Along with her stepfather fucking her, he was forcing her to perform oral sex for him also.

It had gotten so bad that he had started forcing Brenda to suck him off in front of her mother. By then her alcoholic mother did not care what he did to her daughter. She never objected when he went into her teen daughter’s room at night and heard Brenda begging him to stop as he pounded his hard cock into the young teen’s tight pussy.

One of her stepfather’s favorite pastimes was watching porn movies while forcing the teen to strip nude and suck his hard cock while he watched the movie. Other times he would make her sit on his lap with his hard cock in her pussy. Sometimes, with her back to him, he would reach around her and grab her breasts with both hands. He liked to feel her squirm on his cock when he pinched her nipples hard and making her whimper.

Other times he would have the teen facing him, so that he could suck on her nipples while his hard cock was imbedded in her tight pussy. Most of the time he was abusing the teen, her mother sat there drinking and did not say a word about the abuse. Now that he had his sexy stepdaughter’s hot body to fuck, he left his wife alone and that was fine with her.

After over three years of sexual abuse, Brenda could not take it anymore. She had just turned twenty and did not even have a boyfriend. Hell, she had never even been on a date. Her stepfather had dominated her life and had refused to allow her to date boys. It had been like being in prison after she graduated high school. The only times she was allowed out of the house was if she was with her stepfather. Brenda packed what clothes she could carry in one bag and left, swearing never to return, no matter what.

The concierge had seen the pretty girl that looked alone and hungry. Her long brown hair that reached her lower back needed brushing. She had on a t-shirt top and a pair of faded jeans. Vince could tell the girl had a genuinely nice body on her. She had her bag sitting on the sidewalk beside her. He would bet that everything she owned was in that bag and that she was a runaway. However, she looked too old for a runaway. He would guess she was nineteen or twenty, so he surmised that she was certainly running away from something, or someone. Vince was watching as the girl was talking to a black man that he knew was a pimp that went by the name of Jewels.

Vince Castillo had a reputation among the local pimps as a person that you absolutely did not want to fuck with. They all stayed away from his hotel. The one pimp that did not take the warning seriously was found floating in the river. A note was found pinned to him, “Failure to listen brings a swift hand.” All knew what the note meant and who was behind it.

Knowing Jewels, if he did not intervene, the girl would likely end up as a junkie street whore. Vince looked over the girl’s sexy body. She certainly needed cleaning up. Her long brown hair needed brushing. Part of it was hanging to the front and hung just below her right breast. The girl’s breasts looked nice and firm, probably a C-cup. The jeans that she was wearing revealed that she had an exceptionally fine well-formed and tight ass.

Vince watched as the pimp picked up the girl’s bag and got her by the arm. She looked hungry and scared as she walked with the black pimp. They were walking towards him. As they got closer, he could see she had a very pretty face. Vince decided the girl had too much potential to let a street thug pimp like Jewels have her.

“Hi Jewels. Are you recruiting on my block?” Vince Castillo asked, as the pimp and the girl got almost to him.

“No Mr. Castillo. She is new in town, I was just trying to do my civic duty, in helping her out,” Jewels replied, with concern in his voice, not wanting to garner Vince’s wrath.

“Glad to hear that, but I think it would be wise if you did your civic duty elsewhere,” Vince sternly said.

“Sure thing Mr. Castillo,” Jewels said, as he put the girl’s bag down and walked away.

“Did you know he was a pimp?” Vince asked the girl.

She nodded her head and softly said, “I do not have any money. I am hungry and he said he would feed me and give me a place to stay.”

“There is a café just around the corner, come on, I am hungry too,” Vince said, as he picked up the girl’s bag.

“What is your name?” Vince asked the girl.

“Brenda Woodard,” she replied.

“Well hello Brenda, I am Vince. Glad to meet you,” he said.

The girl smiled and said, “Glad to meet you too.”

When they got to the café, Vince ordered two complete meals, sat, and ate with the girl. It had been the first thing she had had to eat in two days.

“How old are you?” Vince asked Brenda, as they were finishing eating.

“I turned twenty a week ago,” she replied.

“Well then. That deserves a birthday present. Come on,” Vince said, as he paid the check and grabbed her bag.

He took the girl to an upscale woman’s clothing store and bought her a nice outfit. It was the nicest outfit she had ever owned. Brenda did not resist as Vince took her to his hotel suite. She had known all along that any man that helped her was going to want to have sex with her. Afterall, she knew it was all she had to offer.

“Everything you need should be in the bathroom. I am sure you would like to clean up,” Vince told Brenda.

“Thank you. I would immensely love to take a hot bath,” she replied.

She was surprised to find that he had a large sunken tub with a built-in Jacuzzi. It even had a built-in shower sprayer, perfect for rinsing off soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Brenda took a long hot bath. She was so relaxed, that she dozed off for a while in the hot soothing water. The built-in Jacuzzi kept the water from getting cold while it circulated around her nude body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.