Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The next morning, after Allison had spent the night with Wesley Robinson and Herman Lewis, Eric was walking into the hotel when he met the two men walking out. Stopping and talking for a minute, Wesley told Eric that Allison had been worth every penny that they had paid for her. Herman said that she may look innocent enough, but she took them both on virtually nonstop all-night long. He thanked Eric for the use of who they thought was his wife, gave him the room’s keycard, and said “Allison is still in the room asleep.”

Eric eased the door open and went into the room. Allison was lying on the bed sound asleep. She had not even pulled the sheet over her nude body; or one of the men had pulled it off her after she had gone to sleep. Eric could see that her pussy lips were red and puffy, and her vagina had been stretched. Cum was oozing out of it onto the sheets. He woke her up and told her to get up and get dressed.

“Is it time to get up already?” Allison sleepily inquired, as she forced her eyes open.

She dragged herself out of bed, went to the bathroom half asleep, and washed her faced with cold water. Finally awake, and still nude, Allison went back into the other room, looked at Eric, and said, “I need a quick shower before we go.” Eric nodded.

Eric sat back and waited while Allison went back into the bathroom. She took a shower that ended up not being so ‘quick’. The hot water felt good running over her nude body. When Eric finally heard the blow-dryer going, he got up and walked over to the bathroom door. Allison was standing in front of the mirror, nude, using the hotel blow-dryer to dry her beautiful long waist-length brown hair. Afterwards, she came out of the bathroom sill nude.

“You look like you had a busy night,” Eric said.

“You could say that. I think there was daylight coming in the window when they finally let me rest,” Allison said.

After she found her clothes. Allison then got dressed as Eric watched patiently. When they got down to the lobby and were headed out the door, the hotel concierge walked up to them and said, “We need to have a talk.”

“Is something wrong?” Eric asked.

“A private talk,” the concierge said, as he looked at Allison.

“Get the car, I will be right out,” Eric said, as he handed Allison the valet parking ticket.

“My name’s Vince Castillo and I know everything that goes on at this hotel. For instance, I know you had an incredibly beautiful and sexy brunette pick up two men in the hotel bar and go with them to their room. Amazingly, they left a few minutes ago and now she is leaving with you. I have on the hotel video security system one of the men giving you an envelope with a substantial amount of money in it. If I had to guess, I would guess it was her first time as a prostitute. She did not appear to be a pro, so my guess is, that you have been fucking her and decided to turn her out,” the concierge said.

“What are you getting at?” Eric asked.

“I do not allow outsiders to work my hotel; but, that said, I am always looking for fresh new talent that meets a certain standard. If she has a manager, he must be smart enough to work with me. I set up her dates and collect all the money that I run through the hotel books, taking 20 percent off the top as my commission,” Vince told Eric.

“Every client I have, I have personally vetted to ensure no undercover cops, and no weirdos that would hurt or scar the girls working under my protection. As part of our deal, if you decide to take it, the hotel manager and I get to use her services, free of charge. She will be the payment to the manager for laundering the money through the hotel books. As for me, I just like to have sex with beautiful girls and Allison, with her beautiful waist-length hair and incredible sexy body certainly meets that qualification,” Vince continued.

“You seem to be telling me a lot about your operation; and how do you know Allison’s name?” Eric asked.

“I had you two checked out last night. I know you are Eric Martin, and the hot sexy brunette is Allison Walker, the wife of your friend John Walker, but she has been living with you. I am assuming he is in this with you because the word is that you two are still friends,” Vince replied.

“If we were to take you up on your proposition, what kind of money are we talking about?” Eric asked, while concerned at the quality of information this man had been able to obtain overnight.

“I am a fair man; I only use first-class girls that bring a premium price. I charge my clients five hundred for about an hour with a single customer and a thousand if she has to do two in the same room. My commission is 20 percent, and your part would be four and eight hundred. If a client wants her all night, it is three to five thousand,” Vince replied.

“I think we have a deal, but I need to talk it over with John before I make a firm commitment,” Eric said, as he held out his hand for Vince to shake it.

“If her husband agrees, have Allison here Friday evening before six. Have her sit in the lobby and wait until I contact her. She will be staying the night. I want to try her out and see how she performs before I send her to one of my clients,” Vince said, as he shook Eric’s hand.

Allison was waiting in the car when Eric came out of the hotel.

“What did the man want?” Allison asked, as Eric drove.

“He is the hotel concierge, and I made a deal with him. He is going to set you up with some dates with men staying at the hotel,” Eric informed Allison.

“Are you saying that I am going to be his prostitute?” Allison asked, with definite concern in her voice.

“No. Not at all. You will still be my whore. You will be putting out because I want you to. It is just that Vince will be setting up dates for you and, while you are at the hotel, you will do anything he tells you; as if it were me,” Eric told Allison.

“So, John was right. You have turned me into a whore,” Allison said, in a low subdued voice.

“Do not give me any crap and do what you are told. You knew what it was going to be like when you left John and went with me. Am I going to have a problem with you?” Eric asked Allison.

“No. You know that I will do whatever you want me to. If you want me to be a prostitute, so be it. I know there is no turning back now, to the way I was before you and John corrupted me,” the beautiful brunette said, with a slight whimper in her voice.

It had been Eric’s dream, ever since he started seeing young teenage girls’ sexy bodies, that one day he would have a stable of hot sexy young prostitutes at his beckoning.

The next Friday evening, Eric took Allison to the hotel and let her out. The beautiful brunette was wearing an elegant braless cocktail dress as she went into the hotel and sat down on a sofa there in the lobby and waited. It was not long before the concierge came and sat beside her.

“Allison, you look lovely this evening. You can call me Vince,” he said.

“Thank you,” she replied, nervously.

“How much did Eric tell you?” Vince asked.

“Only that you would be setting up my dates and that I was to do anything you told me without question,” Allison answered, in a low hesitant, but soft sweet voice.

“Very well then, you know your place and what is expected of you,” Vince remarked.

“Yes sir,” the beautiful brunette said, in a low submissive voice.

“Tonight, you will be staying in one of the rooms with me. Tomorrow you meet the hotel manager and spend some time with him. Do you have any questions?” Vince asked.

“No sir. Just let me know when and what I am supposed to do,” Allison answered, nervously.

“Go to the VIP check-in counter. There is a reservation in your name. Everything is taken care of, your overnight bag and suitcase that Eric left with me are already in your room. The girl will give you an electronic keycard. Go to the room and I will join you later,” Vince told Allison, and got up and walked away.

The beautiful brunette got up, walked over to the VIP counter, and asked the girl, “Do you have a reservation for Allison Walker?”

The girl looked at her computer screen and said, “I sure do Ms. Walker. Suite 1003,” and handed Allison the electronic keycard as she said, “Have a pleasant stay.”

Allison took the keycard and went up to the room. She was surprised when she opened the door to find a large living room with a wet bar in it. The suite had a separate bedroom that had a king-size bed, and the huge bathroom had a large sunken tub in it. Allison was thinking, “If I have to do this, at least its high class.” She made herself a drink, sat back on the couch, and waited.

It was not long before Allison heard a keycard being inserted into the door and Vince opened the door and walked in. She put her drink down and stood up. He walked over to the beautiful brunette. Grabbing her, he pulled her against him and kissed her on her lips. Allison responded by passionately kissing him as he ran his hands over her sexy body. He felt her tight ass as he rubbed his hardening cock against her pussy.

When he pulled back from the kiss, Vince said, “Strip while I make myself a drink,” and went over to the wet bar as Allison started taking off her clothes. He watched as the beautiful brunette reached behind her back and unzipped her dress. She then lowered it, exposing her flawless nude breasts to Vince. He watched her fabulous tits jiggle and sway as she wiggled her dress past her hips, letting it fall around her ankles.

Allison stepped out of her dress, picked it up and walked, in just her bikini panties and high heels, over to the closet. She took out a hanger and hung up her dress. She then turned around to face Vince with her magnificent breasts on full display. The sexy brunette then slid her panties down her legs, stepped out of them, and laid them on a chair.

“A lot of my clients are going to fall in love with you,” Vince said, as he looked at the beautiful brunette standing there, nude, in only her high heels.

“Then you approve of me?” Allison said.

“Very much so. I see that you do not shave your pussy and have a pretty thick brown muff,” Vince replied.

“I trim it a little around the edges, but I have never shaved it,” Allison said.

“It looks good on you. Nice and soft like your beautiful long hair,” Vince said.

“Thank you,” Allison replied.

“So, your husband and Eric started having you turn tricks,” Vince said, as he started taking off his clothes.

“At first, my husband, John, started having me let his friends fuck me. Eric was the one that started charging strangers. I do not know if John was ok with it or not, or if he is even aware of it,” Allison replied.

“Let’s see if you are as good a fuck as I think you are going to be,” Vince said after he was naked. He pulled Allison’s nude body against him and kissed her again.

The beautiful brunette passionately kissed Vince as she felt his hardening cock rubbing against her pussy and thighs. Her nude breasts were mashed against his bare chest. Allison’s cunt was very wet as Vince slid his hand down her sexy body and slipped a finger into her love canal to see how ready she was to be fucked. He was extremely pleased to find that her pussy was well lubricated and ready to take a hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.