Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

“You look like you had a hard night,” Eric said, with a hint of humor in his voice, knowing that John had fucked the sexy young teen. He then, more somberly, said, “There is something that I certainly need to talk to you about.”

John nervously sat on the sofa while dreading what Eric was going to say. Afterall, he had forced a young teen to have sex with him. Admittedly, an extremely hot sexy little blonde.

“You need to know that the little blonde you fucked last night was only fifteen-years-old,” Eric told John.

A feather could have knocked John over, as Eric continued telling him, “You know that you could get thirty to fifty years in prison for Statutory Rape.”

“I had no idea that Cindy was only fifteen. You said that you knew her, and you were even the one that suggested that I fuck her,” John said, with a definite degree of panic in his voice.

“I can keep the sexual encounter with the underage teen quiet. You will have to do something to make it worth my while,” Eric said, hoping to set his hook shortly.

“What do I have to do to enlist your help in keeping it quiet and making sure that Cindy also does not report me to the police,” John asked, extremely panicky, with the thought of going to prison.

“There are two stipulations if you want my help. Afterall, I will be sticking my neck out also,” Eric said.

“Fine, what are they?” John asked.

“One is that you must convince Allison to have sex with me, and you are not allowed to tell her that you are being blackmailed. You have to convince her that is you that really wants her to be fucked by me,” Eric told John.

“I cannot wait to hear the second stipulation,” John said, getting extremely irritated at Eric for taking advantage of the situation to blackmail him into convincing his innocent wife, Allison, to have sex with someone other than him.

“The second stipulation is that you must convince Allison to have sex with the rest of the guys. You also have to tell them that you are tired of Allison thinking that she is too good for them, that she has resented them ever since high school, and it is now time for the snobbish bitch to make it up to them,” Eric said.

“You are talking about having Allison gangbanged,” John said, wondering why he had let himself get into this situation.

“I am sure Allison can take it,” Eric said, thinking how much he was going to enjoy seeing the most prim and proper wife he knew totally corrupted into sexual depravity.

John had always known Eric had wanted to fuck Allison, and he resented her for refusing to go out with him, but he never thought he would do anything like this.

It would not be until later that John would find out that the little blonde was Tammy Brown’s illegitimate daughter. Tammy was Eric Martin’s ex-wife; she retook her maiden name of Brown after the divorce.

Tammy was ten years older than Eric was, and apparently was wild when she was younger. She had two kids by two different men, the first was a boy named Kirby that was two years older than his half-sister. Kirby and Cindy both have Tammy’s maiden last name of Brown. What John did not know until much later was that both times young Tammy had gotten pregnant, she had been raped.

Later on, Eric confessed that he had been trying to figure out a way to get between Cindy’s sexy young legs without her mother going berserk. If it were someone other than him that got at her hot little pussy first, he knew that he could convince his ex-wife her daughter was a lying little slut. Actually, Cindy was a good girl. She did not slip around and date boys like some of the girls at fifteen did. It certainly was not because she did not have the opportunity.

A lot of her older brother’s friends had asked her out, but she always politely refused. Cindy knew what they really wanted was to get between her legs and have her give them head. She was determined not to have a reputation like some of the other girls that all the boys talked about.

Eric had set his own teenage stepdaughter up to be raped, and John was the one on video on top of the teen, forcing his hard cock in-and-out of her young pussy. John tried to reason with Eric, but he was holding all the cards and knew it. He could destroy John’s life and send him to prison.

“Damn it! You win. I will do it. I will convince Allison to fuck you,” John said in a defeated voice.

“Not only me. The other guys too,” Eric said.

“Why does she have to do the other guys?” John asked.

“Because I want the prim and proper bitch to be humiliated. She has always thought that she was better than the rest of us,” Eric said.

John had no idea how he was going to convince his wife to have sex with seven of his friends when she came home.

Allison had been home a few days and John knew Eric was getting very impatient. He had left several threatening messages on John’s cell phone when he refused to answer his call. That night when they were lying in bed, John asked Allison, “Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with other men.

“No, not really. Why do you ask?” she said.

“What do you mean by not really?” John asked.

“When I see a handsome guy, I may think, hey that guy is really cute, but I am certainly not thinking that I want to have sex with him. I am completely happy with you,” Allison said, in her sweet soft voice.

“I know some of my friends would like to fuck you,” John told his wife.

“They all would, but that is never going to happen. Do you like that your friends want to fuck your wife?” Allison asked John.

John told himself, he had started now and that he could not back out. He then told Allison, “It would be a tremendous turn on for you to spread your legs and take their hard cocks in your hot tight little pussy.”

“You would let other men fuck me?” Allison said, as she looked over at her husband in total shock, with tears starting to form in her pretty blue eyes.

John made himself continue, “Not only would I let them, but I also actually want my friends to fuck you. I am tired of you making their cocks hard with them having to look at you, and you never doing anything about it. You are not in high school anymore and certainly no damn virgin. You can let them have some of your hot pussy.”

“I am not some damn whore, I am your wife,” Allison said, as she started crying, big tears were starting to roll down her pretty cheeks.

“That is right, and as my wife, you should be willing to do whatever I asked. You have always gotten your way, even back in high school. I am damn well tired of your selfishness,” John said, demandingly.

“You know you are the only person I have ever been with sexually,” Allison sobbingly blurted out.

“That is your problem. You think you are too good to fuck my friends,” John told his wife, in a harsh tone.

“You know that I don’t think that I am better than them,” Allison sobbed.

“Then prove it, spread your legs, and let the guys fuck that hot pussy of yours,” John replied.

Allison did not want to argue anymore and just turned over and cried herself to sleep.

The next morning Allison told John, “You can go to hell. I am not letting Eric or the other of your so-called friends fuck me,” in an extremely hateful tone.

John knew his life, as he knew it, was about to end, and he would be going to prison if he could not convince his wife to put-out like Eric wanted her too. Allison would get a divorce while he was serving probably fifty years, which to him, amounted to a lifetime. And if she went ahead and divorced him over him forcing her to fuck his friends, he figured he was no worse off.

John knew he had only one choice if he wanted to stay out of prison, and that was to really go after Allison hard and break her will to resist. He had only one card left to play, but he hated to use it. He did not even know if it would actually work, but Allison’s refusal to cooperate did not give him a choice if he wanted to stay out of prison.

Pulling out all the stops, John said, “You need to do what I asked you to do or I want a divorce because you do not love me anymore. If you did, you would do what I ask.”

Allison had a choice to make. Either she was going to be nice to his friends and let them fuck her, or their life together was over. John held his breath waiting for Allison to respond, he was out of options.

“Some of their wives are my friends. How will I ever be able to face them again?” Allison said, as tears streamed down her pretty face.

John knew then, she was going to do it. After finally giving in, Allison went to the bedroom and laid on the bed crying. He left her alone and let her cry it out for a couple of hours. When she came out of the bedroom, she had stopped crying.

“When do I have to do this depraved act?” Allison reluctantly asked John, without looking at him.

It was the first day of the week, so John said, “I will get with the guys and let you know for sure, but it would probably be this coming weekend.

“Fine! I can hardly wait!” Allison said, in an extremely hateful voice.

For the next few days, the tension was extremely high. Allison would hardly talk to John. When she did, it was why he should not want her to have sex with his friends.

“I am only going to do this once. Do not ever ask me to do it again. If you do, I will take you up on getting a divorce,” Allison said, hatefully.

When he tried to kiss her, Allison turned her face away. John decided to leave her alone until after her ordeal was over with, maybe then he could make it up to her.

It so happened, that Eric and the others were getting together the next day after work to have a beer. John took Eric aside and said, “Allison will do it.”

“I knew with you being properly motivated, you would come through. I also knew Allison would give in,” Eric told John.

When they went back to the group, Eric said, “Hey guys, listen up. John here has a problem that he needs our help with. You all know his beautiful, but extremely arrogant wife, Allison. It seems that John is tired of his perfect little wife and would like us to fuck her.”

They all looked at John as he reluctantly nodded his head. That started the conversation of how much they had all wanted to fuck Allison as far back as high school, and what they were going to do to her hot sexy body. Before they left, John told Eric he had one request, “I do not want the gangbang done at my house or your apartment.”

“I can live with that,” Eric said.

Thursday morning, Eric called John and said, “I have reserved a luxury suite at the local five-star hotel for the entire weekend. Have Allison there at seven o’ clock Friday evening.”

“Fine, she will be there,” John replied, wishing he could stop Allison from having to be gangbanged by seven of his friends.

Before they hung up, Eric told John how he wanted to have Allison dressed when she came to the hotel.

Her beautiful long soft brown hair was to be hanging loose, a thin white blouse with no bra, a short mini skirt with stockings, and a garter belt, absolutely no pantyhose. In addition, she was not to have any panties underneath her skirt. Then to finish off her dress code, she was to wear high heels. John did not know at the time, that Eric had told the rest of the guys to be at the hotel Saturday at two o’clock in the afternoon.

Apparently, Eric wanted a whole night alone with Allison before the other guys got there. John told Allison to dress as Eric had instructed, in the little mini skirt that she had not worn, since she was in high school. She was not happy in the least, but she did it. Allison just wanted to get it over with and go back to her normal life if it was possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.