Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

One Saturday evening, Ellie and Wendell were home alone. Ellie had gotten ready to go on a date, but the boy called and had to cancel. His parents had been in an accident and he had to stay home and take care of his little sister and brother. Ellie had on a V-neck crop knit top that buttoned down the front. It let her flat belly show as it molded around her nice C-cup breasts. Her skirt showed off her nice sexy legs.

Wendell, even though he was a year younger than his sister, Ellie, his 5’9” 235lbs towered over her 5’5” 123lbs. He resented the fact that she was not black skinned like him. Ellie, with her light skin and curly dark blonde hair was accepted in the white girl’s circle. She even dated white boys, which infuriated him.

“Get the hell out of my room and leave me alone you pervert!” Ellie screamed and slapped her brother, after he had shocked her by reaching out and groping her nice C-cup breasts. Something she did not even let her dates do.

“If you are going to act like a white bitch, then I am going to treat you like a white bitch,” Wendell said, as he slapped his sister back.

While Ellie was momentarily stunned, Wendell ripped open her crop top. Her 34C bra barely contained her teen breasts.

Ellie had grown up watching her mother be dominated and abused by her father. She was now afraid of her younger brother for the first time in her life, as she begged, “Wendell, please don’t hurt me. I am your sister.”

“You are no sister. You are Eleanor’s daughter,” Wendell said, and then gave Ellie a hard blow to her abdomen with his fist knocking the breath out of her. She doubled over gasping for breath. He caught her before she fell to the floor. Picking her up, he threw her on the bed. Still gasping for air, Ellie was unable to fight her brother off as he got her bra unhooked and off her. Her perfect light brown breasts were now fully exposed. Sill trying to catch her breath, Ellie was unable to keep Wendell from getting her skirt and panties off her. Once he had her nude, he forced her legs apart, and got between them.

“Oh God, NOOO! Wendell! Not with you!” Ellie screamed out, as his tremendously inflamed meat-pole was forced into his sister’s very tight virgin pussy. He had just ripped through her hymen, taking her virginity and was now fucking her hard and fast. She was letting out loud whimpering groaning moans every time their pelvises slammed together. As Ellie recovered from her brother’s blow, that knocked the breath out of her, she begged, “Wendell! Get off me! I can get pregnant!”

Actually, at that point in time, Wendell could care less if he impregnated his sister. He wanted relief for his pent-up cum. He had jacked off too damn many times watching Ellie walk around her room in the nude, and now he was actually fucking his hot and sexy sister. She was frantically trying to shove him off her, but with her on her back, and her sexy teen legs flailing in the air with her brother between them, there was little she could do.

“Please Wendell! Do not cum while you are inside me, I could get pregnant!” Ellie begged, as her brother just kept pounding away at her pussy.

“Oh God no!” Ellie screamed out when she felt Wendell ejaculate. She could feel his large black cock pulsate inside her as it spurted out its vile baby-making cum into her fertile unprotected pussy.

When Wendell got up off of his sister, she yelled, “Now get out of my room and leave me alone,” as big tears rolled down her pretty face.

After being raped by her brother, Ellie was afraid to tell her father, or her mother, in fear that her father might also rape and abuse her. She knew her mother could not, or would not, help her. Five weeks later Ellie’s worst fear hit her like a ton of bricks. She was pregnant, and the father of the baby was her own brother.

Only after her flat belly started to show, did Ellie break down and tell her parents that Wendell had raped her, and that she was pregnant with his baby. Wesley paid for Ellie to have an abortion and then put her on birth control pills. He also forced her to continue having sex with her brother while she was dating a white boy and fucking him also. Lots of nights Ellie would come home from her date after being fucked by her boyfriend, only to be fucked again by her brother. The worst part was that she was having orgasms with her brother fucking her with his large black cock and not with her white boyfriend.

Then to make things even worse, she came home one night after a date and was raped by her father. Her mother stood by and did nothing, while her father dragged her into the bedroom and raped her. She fought and begged, but the teen was no match for her father. He ripped her clothes off her and then threw her down on the bed and got on top of her. Ellie laid underneath her father crying as he took her viciously and cruelly. At least, he did not make her pregnant when he unloaded his cum in her hot teen pussy.

Ellie was too humiliated and ashamed to tell anyone about the sexual abuse that she was having to endure from her father and brother. It went on for two years until she was eighteen and moved out on her own. By then, Ellie had gotten so used to having incestuous sex, that she was actually enjoying getting fucked by them. She ended up marrying a white guy, but their marriage only lasted six months. Being she was not a virgin; he thought her pussy was too loose and sloppy. Ellie could not help the fact that his cock, smaller than what she was used to, left her sexually frustrated and unsatisfied.

After several short-term affairs and one-night stands, at nineteen, Ellie moved in with her eighteen-year-old brother and became his mistress. They never had another child, as they continued to live together. No one that knew them cared that they were actually brother and sister, many assuming they were just living together. Her father did, on occasions, still have sex with her. Her brother never objected to their father’s visits. Afterall, he was the one that had helped keep Ellie quiet about the rape and sexual abuse that he’d perpetrated on her.

Herman Lewis was married to a white woman. Jacqueline, at forty-one, was still an incredibly attractive woman. At 5’11” and 139lbs, her 34-26-36 body, with nice D-cup breasts was extremely fuckable. Many a night, her loud sexual moans permeated throughout the house as she laid on her back with her legs spread. Her second husband on top of her, really giving it to her, as his large black cock slid in-and-out of her hot wet pussy. Even after ten months of marriage, Jacqueline still went wild gyrating her hips to match Herman’s driving thrusts into her pussy with his large black cock.

There was a time when Jacqueline could never have imagined letting a black man fuck her, much less marrying one. She had been raised in white suburbia. The high school that she went to had less than ten percent blacks. None of her friends or neighbors were black. Jacqueline was immensely popular in high school. She was beautiful and extremely well developed for her age. At sixteen, she had a killer body with already nice C-cup breasts. Jacqueline had short curly black hair and a pretty face.

While Jacqueline was not overly promiscuous, she did let some of the boys that she dated fuck her. She even let one of the boys she was dating talk her into fucking his best friend while he watched. After his friend got through with her, he fucked her. When boys talked about Jacqueline behind her back, it was about how incredibly good at giving head she was. While she was somewhat restrictive of whom she let fuck her, Jacqueline was a lot less so with her sexy mouth. If she liked the boy she was dating, she would often, while in the process of making out, suck his cock. The boys even had a nickname for her, “The Head Queen.”

After high school, Jacqueline married Arnold Crawford. They had dated some while in high school. He had fucked the dark-haired beauty on several of their dates, and she had given him head on others. Arnold was kind of wild in high school himself. He had dated and fucked several other girls, even knocking one up, causing her to have to have an abortion. After they married, both he and Jacqueline settled down. She got pregnant, and then, they had a daughter to raise.

Now that Jackie was grown, married, and no longer living with them, Arnold got to thinking how boring his sex life with Jacqueline had become. At forty-one she was still plenty attractive enough to turn men’s heads. A friend that Arnold worked with was always bragging about how white women put on a front when it came to fucking black men. That a woman could not resist his large black cock once he had fucked them.

Arnold got to thinking what it would be like to have Jacqueline on her back with her sexy white legs spread, with Herman’s large black body in between them and shoving his massive black cock in her hot pussy. He knew Jacqueline had never dated a black boy in school, and he was pretty damn sure that she had never been fucked by a black cock. After twenty plus years of marriage, he just had to convince Jacqueline to commit adultery.

“Do not take this the wrong way, but I want my wife to be fucked by a black man with a large black cock,” Arnold told Herman, one day at work while they were on break.

“Is she into that sort of thing?” Herman asked. He had seen Arnold’s forty-one-year-old sexy wife several times and knew that he would most certainly like to see her white legs spread and him shoving his large black cock into her pussy. He was only three years older than Jacqueline. Herman also knew that Arnold and Jacqueline had an extremely pretty and sexy twenty-one-year-old daughter named Jackie, that was married.

“I do not think that Jacqueline has ever had a black cock, but she was pretty wild as a teenager. I and several other boys fucked her in high school. In the twenty plus years that we have been married, I do not think she has been fucking anyone else, but I am certainly not assured of that. Jacqueline is hot and sexy, and she does like to fuck. I am sure that I can get her to fuck you,” Arnold said.

“That seems a little kinky, wanting your wife to be fucked by another man, but hey, who am I to judge. To each his own,” Herman replied.

“Does that mean that you will fuck her?” Arnold asked.

“If I fuck her, there is a good chance you might lose her. She just might want to stay with me. Once she knows what it is like to have my black cock fucking her hot pussy, she is not going to be the same. Especially if you are right and she has never had a black cock fucking her,” Herman said.

“If that happens, you can have her. I have gotten plenty of good use out of her in twenty plus years. It might just be time to acquire a newer model and let someone else get use out of the old one. She absolutely still has some good years left in her,” Arnold said.

“If she is willing to let me fuck her, I will bang her,” Herman said.

“I will see to it that she is completely willing. Afterall, our sex life, to tell the truth, has become quite boring. I fuck her anytime that I am horny, but there is really no excitement anymore, just a sexy body and a hot pussy to get some relief on,” Arnold admitted.

Unbeknown to Arnold, Jacqueline had recently been thinking how that she had used to really liked getting fucked. Now, while she did still have orgasms with her husband most of the time, they were nowhere as often or as intense as they once were. She had refrained from having an affair while raising her daughter. She had had several offers. A couple even from the fathers of her daughter’s friends. Jacqueline was beginning to wish that she had taken them up on their propositions.

Then one day, while lying in bed after having humdrum sex with her husband, Arnold told Jacqueline, “A friend of mine at work keeps talking about how much he would like to fuck you.”

“Oh really. Why would he want to fuck a forty-one-year-old woman with a twenty-one-year-old daughter?” Jacqueline asked, with a hint of excitement in her voice.

“Because you are hot and sexy, and damn attractive, with a fantastic body,” her husband said.

“You know that I stopped being promiscuous when we got married. I have tried to be a respectable wife and a good example for Jackie growing up,” Jacqueline said, in a low soft voice.

“I know sex with me has gotten a little boring after years of marriage,” Arnold said.

“Well, maybe just a little,” Jacqueline replied, in a sweet soft voice, not wanting to say what she really thought, ‘Our sex life is downright mediocre at best.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.