Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Wesley Robinson, at forty-five, was not married; but he had an eight-year-younger than him white mistress. Eleanor, now thirty-seven, had been a twenty-one-year-old married college student when she met Wesley. Eleanor had married just out of high school. Her and her husband had decided not to have children while Eleanor was still going to college. Wesley was single at the time and taught a class at the college on business economics. Eleanor was in his class. He was immediately sexually attracted to his big-breasted student with long dirty blonde hair. Actually, he wanted to shove his big black dick into the white girl’s blonde pussy.

At the end of the college semester the business club, which Eleanor was a member of, was holding a gala at a downtown hotel. Eleanor wanted to go, but her husband had to go out of town for his work that weekend. He worked for the electric company and the next county was having power outages due to a storm. He was part of a team that got dispatched to go help, and he would be gone three or four days. He and Eleanor had a huge fight before he left.

Eleanor’s husband had promised her that he would go to the gala with her. It was also kind of Eleanor’s twenty-first birthday celebration. She had just turned twenty-one a few days earlier. Being she was going to be drinking legally for the first time, they had booked a nonrefundable room at the hotel where the gala was being held. Her husband tried to explain that he really did not have a choice, being he was a member of the emergency team and the extra pay he received they could really use. However, that did not keep Eleanor from being furiously mad at him.

Being her hotel room was already paid for two nights, and nonrefundable, Eleanor decided she would go to the gala alone. The main event was not until Saturday evening. Her room was for Friday and Saturday nights. Being mad as hell at her husband, and the fact that she was now twenty-one, Eleanor consumed far more alcohol in the hotel bar than she should have had. Before she knew it, she was extremely drunk.

Eleanor managed to stagger out of the bar and got to the elevators. She caught one going up and when she got to her rooms floor, she managed to stagger out of the elevator. Very unsteady and wobbly, Eleanor staggered down the corridor to her hotel room.

“Hi Mr. Robinson,” Eleanor slurred, when she met Wesley in the corridor.

“I believe you are just a tad bit inebriated,” Wesley said.

“Maybe just a little. My fucking husband was supposed to be here with me, but the bastard went out of town,” Eleanor slurred out, as she stumbled, causing Wesley to have to catch her to keep her from falling.

“I better help you get to your room,” Wesley said, while thinking, ‘If I can get her into her room, I can fuck the hell out of the white bitch. She did say her husband is out of town.’

“Come let me help you,” Wesley said.

“Thank you,” Eleanor slurred, and gave the electronic keycard to her room to Wesley. He looked at the room number on the keycard and said, “Your room is just a few doors down.”

Eleanor stumbled a couple of more times on the way to her hotel suite. Wesley was holding her up as she slurredly mumbled, “I think I’m drunk. My husband was supposed to be here, but the bastard had to work. Well fuck him. I didn’t want him to fuck me tonight anyway.” Eleanor was so drunk that she did not even know what she was saying. She was just mumbling drunk.

Wesley got Eleanor into her hotel suite, and on into the bedroom. She practically fell on the bed. Due to her intoxication, she rolled over on her back, raised her knees, and spread her legs. It caused her skirt to slide up, exposing her bikini panties. Wesley looked down at the white wife and said to himself, “The bitch is going to get fucked, whether she wants to or not.” As Eleanor laid there moaning in her drunken stupor, Wesley took off is clothes. Very quickly he was naked and stroking his better than nine inches of black cock meat. He was pretty damn sure that he was going to give the drunk white bitch way more hard cock then her husband could.

Eleanor was so drunk that she only moaned when Wesley got her skirt loose and worked it, along with her panties, off her ass. He had to pull her legs together to enable him to get them completely off of her. Eleanor was now nude from the waist down. Due to her extreme intoxication, she let her legs flop back open. The thick dark blonde hair on her pussy mound was completely exposed, along with her inviting pussy slit.

Looking at Eleanor’s exposed pussy, Wesley was thinking, ‘This twenty-one-year-old white bitch is going to be tight, even though she is married. I know that her white husband is not capable of giving her what I am going to give her. By the time I am through with her, her husband will not be able to do her any good anymore. The more he tries, the more frustrated she is going to be sexually. After my big black dick takes over her pussy, she is not going to be satisfied with a white man anymore. It is a good thing I always carry a small tube of vaginal lubricant for just such an occasion. I will not have to use my spare condom. Eleanor is married, and she does not have any kids, so I am pretty damn sure she is on some type of birth control.’

Now naked, Wesley was kneeling between Eleanor’s spread legs. He reached out and ripped open her blouse. She opened her pretty blue eyes but was too intoxicated to immediately comprehend what was happening to her. Wesley got ahold of the front of her 36DD bra and with his big black hands pulled it apart, releasing her magnificent double-D breasts. With her torn bra and blouse laid open, Wesley got on top of Eleanor. His heavy weight caused her to slurredly cry out, “No! Get off me!”

On her back with her legs spread, Eleanor was unable to make any real effort in getting Wesley off her. He had slicked up his big black dick with the vaginal lubricant before getting on top of her. She was making a feeble attempt to struggle while he was lining up the head of his cock with the entrance of her pussy.

“Oh God No! I am married! Get off meee!!!” Eleanor slurredly cried out when Wesley forced his massive black cock into her pussy. However, only four inches made it into Eleanor’s pussy because she had never had a cock in her that big. Her pussy had to stretch to accommodate his thickness, but that was nothing compared to when he pulled back and with a massive shove of his hips, sent five plus more inches into the white bitch’s cunt.

“Oh God! You are going to rip me apart! Oh! No! You are too big! You a going in too far!” Eleanor slurredly screamed out, but Wesley had just managed to put all nine inches of cock meat into her. He then pulled back and started sliding in-and-out of her. There was nothing Eleanor could do but lie there and take it. She let out loud groans every time his huge cock was slid back into her pussy. After several minutes, her vagina had adjusted to Wesley’s large cock. He was now sliding in-and-out of her more easily. After several more minutes, the pain she had felt when he impaled her had subsided.

Eleanor was actually just starting to feel unexpected pleasures when Wesley’s cock erupted, releasing a huge amount of cum into her pussy. It was the first male cum to be in her pussy, other than her husband’s. When Wesley pulled his large cock out of Eleanor, her once tight little vagina had been stretched considerably. Where her pussy lips would have previously closed after being fucked by her husband, now there was a gaping hole, allowing Wesley’s cum to ooze out. The still drunk wife did not know it yet, but she had now been ruined from ever receiving sexual satisfaction from a normal size cock anymore. Her husband would never be able to satisfy her sexual needs.

When Wesley got off her, she rolled over on her side and pulled her knees up and passed out. Wesley debated whether or not to go to his suite or stay there in Eleanor’s. With her husband out of town, he wanted to make sure that he had her where she needed his black cock in her pussy. Afterall, he had to fuck her once to break her in. Now he just needed to force her to have massive orgasms from his big black dick fucking her. Also, Wesley wanted to be around when Eleanor became sobered up and coherent again, so that he could control her. He certainly did not want her crying rape.

Wesley had gotten up early the next morning and taken a shower. He was sitting in the outer room of the hotel suite reading the newspaper, when he heard Eleanor stirring awake. He got up and walked over to the bedroom door. Eleanor was still on the bed, nude, where he had fucked her. Not fully awake yet, she had managed to sit up on the side of the bed. That was when she looked up and saw Wesley standing in the doorway, naked.

“Oh God no! Mr. Robinson, you raped me. How could you do that to me?” Eleanor cried out.

“You certainly were not crying rape when I was fucking you last night,” Wesley told her.

Realizing that she was nude, Eleanor grabbed the bed sheet and wrapped it around her nude body.

“You need to get out of my hotel room, and I am going to report you to the police and the university for raping me,” Eleanor said, in a despondent voice.

“You are not going to report anything to anyone,” Wesley said, while walking over to the young wife.

Eleanor clutched to sheet tighter, and said, “You need to stay away from me,” in a frightened and panicky voice.

“It is time that you learn your place and respect for your black master,” Wesley said, and then gave Eleanor a slap across her face.

“Oh God! No! Don’t hurt me!” Eleanor cried out beggingly, now afraid of the large black college teacher.

He gave her another slap, just for good measure. He then jerked the sheet away from her nude body, while saying, “You are going to obey me and do whatever I want you to do,” in an extremely demanding voice.

Terrified now of Mr. Robinson, Eleanor jumped up and tried to get away from Wesley. As she ran into the outer room of the hotel suite, her double-D breasts were bouncing and swinging wildly. She was unclear where she had intended to run while being totally nude. Wesley, still naked, easily caught her. He grabbed his pretty married college student by her long darkish blonde hair and dragged her back into the bedroom.

“Please! Just don’t hurt me!” the twenty-one-year-old wife begged.

Wesley’s large black cock was hanging down between his legs, as he, using the grip he had on Eleanor’s hair, flung her on the bed. She landed on her back, causing her large double-D breasts to wobble wildly and enticingly.

“Please! Just leave me alone and leave! I promise that I won’t tell anyone about this,” Eleanor said, beggingly.

“I am sure that you won’t, by the time I am through with you,” Wesley said, while stroking his massive black cock to full erection.

“No. Don’t!” Eleanor begged as Wesley was getting on top of his married student again.

Eleanor let out a loud groaning moan when Wesley shoved his massive black cock into her pussy. Now, not being totally intoxicated, she cried out, “Oh God! Your cock is huge!”

“Your husband can never give you what I can,” Wesley said, while starting to slide his massive black dick in-and-out of Eleanor’s pussy.

“Oh God! What are you doing to me?! You are going into me so deep. God, I wish my husband could fuck me like this,” Eleanor cried out. She was not even realizing what she was saying, now that Wesley was driving his black cock in-and-out of her faster and harder. Seconds later, the defeated wife screamed out, having the most massive mind-blowing orgasm that she had ever had. Wesley kept sliding his cock in-and-out of her as he came with her, until her pussy had taken the last drop of his cum.

After Wesley got up off of Eleanor, she said, “Now that you have gotten what you wanted from me will you leave?”

Wesley grabbed a handful of her long hair, jerked her head back, and looked into her pretty blue eyes and said, “We are just getting started, by the time I am through with you this weekend, you will be begging for me to fuck you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.