Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

“Where am I going to sleep?” Cindy had asked her first night at Eric’s apartment, as they stood in the one bedroom.

“With me and Allison,” he replied, as Allison stood beside him and remained silent.

Cindy looked questionably at Allison, but the brunette would not look her in the eye.

“Allison. Take off your clothes, I am ready to go to bed,” Eric said, as he started taking off his.

The obedient brunette started undressing. She removed her blouse, laid it on the dresser, and then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Allison pulled it away from her fabulous breasts and laid it with her blouse. She was now standing in front of the blonde teen, topless.

Eric was almost undressed when he said, “Cindy! Get your clothes off.”

The blonde teen took off her top and bra as Allison finished undressing and was standing there nude. By then Eric was naked and had laid down on the bed.

“Allison. Suck my cock while Cindy finishes undressing,” Eric told the brunette.

The beautiful brunette got on the bed, lowered her mouth to Eric’s cock, and wrapped her lips around the head, as she had done many times after leaving her husband to be with Eric. Lowering her head further, she allowed his cock to slid deep into her mouth. Cindy watched Eric’s hard cock completely disappear in Allison’s mouth while she took the rest of her clothes off. The teen was amazed at how so effortlessly the brunette sucked cock, and how she could take his entire length in her mouth, knowing the head had to be in her throat.

“Come over and lay down beside me,” Eric told Cindy.

The teen laid on the bed. She was only inches away from Allison sucking Eric’s cock.

“That is enough for now Allison,” Eric told the brunette.

She eased her mouth off his still extremely hard cock and laid down on the other side of him from Cindy. Eric rolled on top of the young blonde as she spread her legs for him. He slid his cock all the way in the teen’s cunt in one forward motion of his hips. The young blonde was loudly moaning as Eric was sliding his inflamed meat-pole in-and-out of her hot little twat. It was evident to Allison that the young teen was used to taking Eric’s cock in her pussy.

Eric pounded away at the fifteen-year-old’s pussy. Allison watched the teen as she had a major orgasm. She watched her wrap her legs around Eric and saw them quiver as she loudly moaned. Shortly after that, Eric ejaculated his cum deep into his young blonde stepdaughter’s cunt. After depositing his cum in the teen, Eric rolled off her. He then laid down between the two girls, and leaned over, kissed Allison on the lips, and then said, “You’re next,” as he slid his hand between her legs and rubbed her clit with his finger. She let out a loud moan and spread her legs wide as Eric slid a finger into her very wet pussy.

“Did you get sexually aroused watching me fuck Cindy?” Eric asked the beautiful brunette.

“Maybe a little,” Allison meekly replied.

After he had rested for a while, Eric had Cindy sucking him until he was completely erect again. He then pulled his cock out of the little teen’s mouth and rolled on top of Allison. She eagerly spread her legs for Eric. He plunged into Allison’s hot and extremely wet pussy, and then it was Cindy’s turn to watch as Eric’s hard cock was sliding in-and-out of the brunette’s cunt. It did not take long before Allison had an orgasm and Eric ejaculated.

The next day Allison and Cindy got along quite well, the brunette discovered she kind of liked the young blonde and could relate to her situation. That night, when they undressed for bed, Eric told Cindy to get on the bed first and spread her legs. Thinking he was going to fuck her first again that night, Cindy quickly obeyed. She was lying on her back with her legs open and her young blonde pussy fully exposed and ready.

That is when Eric surprised both girls when he said, “Allison. Get on the bed. I want to watch you do Cindy.”

“I am not that way,” Allison softly said, as she looked down at the sexy little blonde’s moist pussy lips.

“I am not either,” Cindy softly said, as she quickly closed her legs.

“You both are whatever way I want you to be. Allison, now get down there and eat Cindy’s hot little cunt, and Cindy, keep your legs spread,” Eric said, demandingly.

Allison slowly eased on the bed and laid so that her head was between the young blonde’s slowly spreading legs. Lowering her head, she ran her tongue along the teen’s pussy lips. Cindy let out a loud moan; and when Allison nibbled at her little clit, Cindy could not stay still and was trying to hump Allison’s tongue.

“She’s going to make me cum! I cannot help it!” Cindy screamed, as she wrapped her legs around Allison and squirted her love juices in the brunette’s face.

After bringing Cindy to an orgasm, Allison got off the bed, went to the bathroom, and washed her face. When she came out of the bathroom, Eric was on top of the blonde teen fucking her as she worked her hips, fucking him. That night after he had ejaculated his cum in Cindy’s pussy, Eric rolled off her and laid down between the two girls. He went to sleep without fucking Allison, which left her still horny.

The next day was Saturday and Eric knew John would not be working so he went outside and gave him a call so that the girls would not hear his conversation.

“Hi John. Thought I would give you a heads-up. I have had Allison and Cindy both for the last couple of nights. Cindy told me what happened with Tammy. Hey man, I am really sorry. However, I was wondering if you wanted to take one of them to your apartment for a while?” Eric asked, when John answered the phone.

“So, Cindy came to your place after her mother kicked us out. I wondered where she went. She would not even talk to me, so I left without knowing where she went,” John replied.

“I just thought you might like some company for a while; and just to make it as clear as I can, I do not care which one of the girls you take. As I told you before, Allison is not the girl you married. She is now a slutty little whore that will do anything she is told. I will admit though, she is still a fantastic fuck and gives great head now. What I am saying is that if you want to take Allison and use her, I am fine with that. If you had rather take Cindy, well that is up to you. I figured you could take one and I would keep the other one. We could swap them anytime we wanted or have them both together. I kind of enjoyed watching Allison eat Cindy’s pussy the other night,” Eric said.

A couple of hours later John knocked on Eric’s door. When the door opened, it was Allison. She still looked beautiful, standing there in a white blouse with her long mane of brown hair hanging over her shoulder covering her right breast. The short skirt she was wearing showed off plenty of leg. She even had on a pair of high heels. It was obvious why any man wanted to fuck her.

“Won’t you come in?” she said, as she stepped back to allow John into the apartment.

“Thank you,” he said as he walked in, allowing Allison to close the door behind him.

“Eric and Cindy have gone to the store and will be back in a little while, but Eric said I had to be nice to you and do anything you wanted,” Allison responded, reluctantly.

“Did he now? Let me see you strip then,” John said, as he sat down on the sofa.

Allison flipped her long hair behind her back and then started unbuttoning her blouse. When she got it undone, she slipped if off and dropped it on the floor. Next, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Looking directly at John, she pulled it away from her fabulous tits--that her husband remembered so well. Allison dropped it on top of her blouse before she then unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles and stepping out of it; leaving her in only her bikini panties and high heels.

She then slid her panties down, exposing her pretty brown muff to John. He remembered their first time and how embarrassed she had gotten. It was on their wedding night, just before he fucked her for the first time and taking her virginity.

“You do this so easily now,” John said.

“I have had a lot of practice, thanks to you and Eric,” Allison replied, as she stepped out of her panties, leaving her in only her high heels.

John stood up and quickly shed his pants and undershorts. He then sat back down on the sofa and stroked his hard cock as he said, “Get on your knees like the good slut you are now and suck my cock in that sexy little mouth of yours. I want to watch you swallow my cum. You seemed to have not liked doing it when we were married. Let me rephrase that, when we were a couple, since we are still legally married.”

Without a verbal response, Allison dropped to her knees between John’s open legs and lowered her mouth to his hard manhood. She wrapped her lips around the head and slid them down until they were at the base of his cock, completely taking his entire length into her mouth. The head of his cock was in her throat and she was not gagging. Instead, she started moving her head up-and-down and deep throating his cock on each stroke.

It totally took John by surprise and he was unable to last long before erupting in Allison’s hot mouth. She swallowed down his cum effortlessly and without a hint of repulsion.

“I must say, practice has done well for you. That was the best blowjob I have ever had,” John said, as his deflating cock slipped from between his wife’s lips.

“Eric will be pleased that you liked it,” Allison replied, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Allison got off her knees just as the door opened and in walked Eric and Cindy.

“Did she give you any trouble?” Eric asked John, ignoring Allison standing there nude.

“No. She was the perfect slut that you taught her to be,” John replied.

He stood up and put his arm around his nude wife’s waist as she stood there with her head slightly bowed, while not looking at either man.

“Hi John. Looks like you have been having fun,” the young blonde said, as she looked at his deflated cock hanging between his legs.

“Hi Cindy,” he replied.

Allison pulled away from John and picked up her clothes, looked at Eric, and said, “I will be in the bedroom getting dressed if you want me.”

John grabbed his discarded undershorts and pants and was slipping them on there in the living room as Cindy headed to the bedroom where Allison was.

“It is unbelievable how much Allison has changed,” John told Eric.

“She was always that way, you just could not see beyond the innocent young girl persona she put on. If you had not been such a good friend, I would have taken her back in high school,” Eric replied.

“I guess maybe you are right. I just could not see it,” John said.

“Hey! Look at the bright side. We have two obedient and very sexy sluts to perform any sex act we want at any time,” Eric said.

“Now that Allison is trained to be obedient, you can take her and keep her at your apartment if you would like to. On the other hand, if you had rather take the young sexy blonde teen, that is fine as well. The way I see it, we will both take turns using them,” Eric continued.

In the bedroom, Allison asked Cindy, “Do you know what Eric and John are up to.”

“One of us is going to have to go and live with John for a while. Eric is going to let him decide which one of us he wants to take,” the teen replied.

“Is that so?” Allison commented.

When the two girls walked back into the living room, Eric said, “Cindy. Get your things together, you are going with John, he has decided to take you for a while.”

Allison could not help feeling a little jealous that John had picked the sexy little blonde teen over her. John took Cindy home with him. For the next couple of weeks, she sucked and fucked John anytime he wanted her. They had not heard anything from Eric since they left his apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.