Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Cindy perceiving there was no alternative that she could live with, she reluctantly undressed as her stepfather watched. He had finished taking off his clothes and was stroking his hard cock as she finished taking off hers. The sexy little teen tried to cover her nudity as best she could with her arms and hands. Eric grabbed a handful of Cindy’s short curly blonde hair, pulled her nude body against him, and forcefully kissed her on the lips. Reluctantly, she let her stepfather kiss her.

“Are you on any kind of birth control?” Eric asked the teen when he pulled back from kissing her.

“No! I have not needed to be, I am only fifteen. I was raped by that John guy, and now you are forcing me,” the fifteen-year-old sobbed.

“If you want me to use a condom when I fuck you, you must suck me off first,” Eric told the teen.

“Please Eric! I have never done that before,” Cindy cried.

“Well then. It is time you learned,” Eric replied.

Sadly, the teen got on her knees. Her stepfather, which was really her ex-stepfather being he and her mother had divorced, slid his hands in her short curly blonde hair and held her head as he pushed his hard cock against her lips. Cindy relaxed her lips and let his cock slide between them into her mouth. She gagged when the head of his cock pushed against the entrance to her throat.

Eric pulled back and then started sliding his cock in-and-out of the teen’s mouth. He had ahold of her head, fucking Cindy’s hot little mouth as if it were a pussy. She was gagging on each stroke.

“You do not know how badly I have wanted to do this to you,” Eric said, and then with a loud grunt, he pushed the head of his cock into the fifteen-year-old’s throat and ejaculated his cum.

Cindy, with tears streaming down her pretty face, frantically tried to back her mouth off her stepfather’s erupting manhood, but Eric held her head tight.

“No, you don’t! You are going to finish me off right. Swallow it,” the teen heard her stepfather tell her.

Choking, Cindy had no choice but to gulp Eric’s cum down. When he had discharged the last drop in the young teen’s mouth, he let his softening cock slip from between her lips and turned loose of her head. She jumped up and ran nude to the bathroom. Eric heard the teen throwing up. After throwing up as much of her stepfather’s cum as she could, the teen used his mouthwash to wash the taste out of her mouth.

Cindy reluctantly walked out of the bathroom. She did not even try to hide her nudity now. The teen had lost her self-respect. She had been raped by a stranger and now forced to swallow her stepfather’s cum while nude. Cindy was being blackmailed by her stepfather to let him rape her and keep quiet about it.

“I went to a lot of trouble putting that cum down your throat. It was not nice of you to throw it up like that,” Eric told the teen, when she came out of the bathroom.

“That was disgusting. I told you I had never done it before. Maybe if you had not forced it down my throat it would not have been so nauseating,” Cindy said.

“Come get on the bed and I will make it up to you,” Eric said, as he laid there on the bed naked.

Reluctantly, the teen laid down beside her stepfather. He rolled over to where he could suck on her young breasts. Cindy could not help moaning, as her nipples got hard. The sensation felt good and she started to relax a little. Eric moved down to where he could spread the teen’s legs. He then lowered his mouth to her pussy. Cindy let out a loud involuntary moan when she felt his tongue licking at her clit.

The sexy little blonde could not help herself as she started moving her hips, trying to fuck his tongue. The teen was moaning louder and louder as her stepfather ate her pussy. He sensed that the fifteen-year-old could not control herself and was close to having an orgasm. In seconds, Cindy let out a scream and squirted on Eric’s tongue.

Satisfied he was on the verge of completely corrupting his beautiful young stepdaughter, he laid on his back beside her and said, “I am ready now. Get up and put the condom on my cock,” Eric told the teen.

Cindy got on her knees there on the bed, reached over to the night table, and got the condom packet. She tore it open, took out the condom, and rolled it on Eric’s hard cock that was sticking up. When she started to lie down on her back, Eric said, “Straddle me and ride my cock.”

His sexy little blonde stepdaughter rose up and got astraddle of him. She slowly lowered her cunt down on his sticking up cock. When she was all the way down and he was fully imbedded inside her, she started working her hips, fucking her pussy on his cock. Eric laid there watching Cindy’s perky young tits jiggle as she fucked his cock.

The teen’s pussy was tight around his erection and he knew he was not going to last long. Cindy looked down at her stepfather and could see that her pussy was getting to him. She would never admit it to him, but his cock felt good in her pussy now. It was only another couple of minutes before Eric ejaculated and Cindy got off her stepfather and laid there on the bed resting. Eric got up, went into the bathroom, and discarded the used condom, and then put on his clothes.

“Get up and get dressed so I can take you home before your mother gets off work and gets there,” Eric told Cindy.

Cindy eased off the bed, picked up her clothes and put them on in front of her stepfather as he watched her. He had already seen everything she had to offer so she did not bother going into the bathroom to dress. On the drive home, she sat over in the passenger’s seat and did not say anything, but knew it was only the beginning of her problems with her stepfather, now that he knew he could blackmail her.

After Cindy’s flashback with her stepfather, Kirby was standing over her. She tried to roll over and crawl away from him, but he grabbed her short curly blonde hair and dragged her back and climbed on top of her. She struggled, but he was too strong and forced her legs apart. He held her down with the weight of his body.

“Kirby! I am your sister! Please do not do this to me,” Cindy begged.

“You have been giving your hot little twat away, so you can damn well let me have some,” her brother said, as he lined his cock up with his half-sister’s pussy.

“Please Kirby! I am not like that. I was raped,” the teen cried.

“Well. Even if that was the case, a sexy little cunt like you deserved it, I am sure,” her brother said, and without any sympathy, he rammed his hard cock into her pussy.

Kirby showed Cindy no mercy as he fucked her. The fifteen-year-old laid there whimpering as her older half-brother raped her. The teen was at least thankful that she had decided to start taking birth control pills. After John had raped her without using a condom, she had been lucky enough to escape getting pregnant from that ordeal. She had known after the forced sex with Eric that she had better get on birth control. or it would just be a matter of time before she was knocked-up; and now Kirby was fucking her without a condom.

Cindy felt her half-brother’s cum flooding her pussy when he ejaculated inside of her. He then slowly kept sliding his cock in-and-out of her cunt until he had emptied the last drop of cum in her. Kirby only then climbed off the teen as he said, “I finally found something that you are good for.” Cindy crawled off the bed and gathered up her clothes.

When she started out of his bedroom door, Kirby grabbed a handful of her short curly blonde hair and stopped her. He turned her around and forcefully kissed the sexy young teen. She stood there and let him kiss her, her jaw still hurt where he had punched her. He finally turned her loose as he said, “Keep your fucking mouth shut about our little play time, or I will swear to mom that you came on to me. You already know what she thinks of you.”

Cindy ran to her room and fell across her bed crying. Her half-brother had been the third person to rape her. She knew her stepfather was going to keep blackmailing her. Especially now that he had that damn video that he had taken with a hidden camera when he let John rape her, and then the one with him. It had captured her having an unwanted orgasm as her stepfather ate her pussy and then with her sitting on top of his cock fucking him. The videos made her look more than willing. Cindy knew her stepfather and half-brother were going to keep fucking her whenever they wanted to, and she could not stop them.

After Kirby had walked in on him fucking his mother, John had started stopping-by after the kids went to school and before Tammy went to work at the topless bar. He was at her house almost every day, usually fucking her or getting a blowjob. Then one day, they were lying in bed after John had fucked Tammy and she had had a major orgasm, she said, “You know, you could stay. You do not have to go. The kids already know that I am fucking you.”

“What are you suggesting?” John asked.

“I am just saying that you are here almost every day now and you seem to like it in my bed, so why leave?” Tammy asked.

“What about your kids?” John replied.

“Like I said, they already know about you, and to tell you the truth, I do not have much control over them anyway. I forgot that you have never met them. Well, except for the brief moment your saw my son when he burst in on us. He and my fifteen-year-old daughter pretty much do what they want to. Working nights at the bar does not leave much time for parental supervision,” Tammy said.

John stayed the night. The next morning was Saturday morning, so Kirby and Cindy did not have to go to school and were at home when Tammy and John got up.

“O my God! You are John!” Cindy gasped, as she recognized the man that had just spent the night with her mother as the man at the party that had raped her.

“I um! I ... mean you are one of Eric’s friends,” Cindy stammered.

“You two know each other?” Tammy asked.

“I think we met once at Eric’s,” John said, trying to sound normal.

“Yea, at Eric’s, once,” Cindy replied, getting control of the sudden shock of seeing John.

“I had no idea you were only fifteen! You were at the party drinking and acting like a little slut that wanted to get laid!” John later told the young teen, when they were alone.

“Are you and Eric in this together?” Cindy hatefully asked.

“In what together? I have no idea what you mean,” John replied.

“Like you do not know that Eric has been blackmailing me into having sex with him ever since you raped me, and now you just happened to show up here, fucking my mother,” the teen snapped.

“I did not even know you were the same person as Tammy’s daughter, but now that I do, I suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut about our little get together at the party,” John said.

“What fucking choice do I have? You and my bastard stepfather made sure of that,” Cindy said, as she stormed out of the room.

The fifteen-year-old teen went to her room and fell across her bed crying, wondering if anything could get worse in her life. She had been raped by John, who now appeared to be her mother’s boyfriend. Blackmailed by her stepfather into performing oral sex, along with letting him fuck her, Eric had forced Cindy to suck and fuck him virtually every day after school for a couple of weeks before he slacked off. Then she was raped by her half-brother.

“Why in hell was I not told that Cindy was Tammy’s daughter?” John asked Eric the next time they saw each other.

“I thought you already knew it. She is smart enough not to cause a problem and I am sure you want to fuck her again.”

“That is beside the point,” John snapped.

“Yours and her video were good enough to convince her to let me fuck her anytime I want to. I figured that you would be pounding the little bitch’s hot little twat while Tammy is at work.” Eric replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.