Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

A few days after Eric and Allison’s visit, John was sitting at home thinking how horny he was and decided to give Tammy a call, but the call went to voicemail.

“Hi. I cannot talk right now. You know what to do after the beep,” the sexy female voice said.

“Hi. This is John; Eric said I should give you a call. I will try again later,” John said into the phone, and then hung up.

About thirty minutes later his phone rang, and John answered, “Hello.”

“Hi John, I could not answer your call because I am still at work, but I am on a break now. Eric said you might call,” Tammy said, in her soft seductive voice.

“I was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime?” John asked.

“I get off at 8 O ‘clock and it takes me about thirty minutes to get home..., if you would like to come over,” Tammy said, in a soft sexy voice.

“I would like that, but I do not know your address. Even when you were married, I rarely saw you, except for the few times with Eric, and I never met your children,” John replied.

“I had forgotten that you did not know where I moved after mine and Eric’s divorce,” Tammy said, and then gave him her address.

Later that evening John drove to Tammy’s house and knocked on the door. When she opened it, she said, “Come on in, I am here alone. The kids are off..., no telling where they might be.”

“I want you to know that I have not had sex with anyone but Eric when we were married or after we got a divorce. I will admit, but I am sure that you already know, he still comes and visits me when he wants to have sex with me,” Tammy continued, when she closed the door.

“I never thought you were promiscuous, and I understand about Eric and why you work at a topless bar,” John replied.

“I have always liked you and do not want you to think less of me for having sex with you or Eric,” Tammy said.

“That is not going to happen,” John said, as he pulled her against him and kissed her. Tammy passionately returned his kiss. When they pulled back from kissing, she took John by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She then unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off, and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Looking at John, she eased her bra away from her breasts and put it with her blouse, that she had laid on the dresser.

“Your breasts are fabulous. You know this is the first time I have seen them out in the open,” John said.

“Thank you. That’s right, you have never stopped by the bar where I work,” Tammy replied, as she undid her jeans and pushed them down and stepped out of them, leaving her standing in front of John in only her panties.

“Does it bother you with all those strange men at the bar staring at them?” John asked.

“At first it did, but I got used to it; and by law they are not allowed to touch me. Occasionally, a drunk will grope me before the bouncer can get him under control and throw him out. Go ahead and feel them, they are all me and natural,” Tammy replied.

John reached out and felt how nice and firm they were. He then leaned over sucking on Tammy’s nipples, making them hard. She was moaning and running her fingers affectionately through his hair as he sucked on her breasts. When he raised his head, she passionately kissed him as she rubbed the bulge in his pants with her hand.

“Take off your clothes and you do not have to worry about getting me pregnant if you prefer not to use a condom. I stay on birth control, never knowing when Eric might show up. As I said earlier, he is the only one that fucks me, so I am safe, you will not catch anything from me. Being I work at a topless bar, most men would probably think that I sleep around,” Tammy told John, as she pulled back to watch him undress.

John was almost undressed as she slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Her pussy was now fully exposed to John. He could see her slightly puffy pussy lips and her hot slit. John was somewhat surprised to see that Tammy’s pussy was cleanly shaven.

When Tammy saw him looking at her pussy, she said, in a soft sexy voice, “I have to keep it that way because I wear a little G-string at work. If I did not shave, my pussy hair would show.”

Tammy then laid on the bed as John climbed on it with her. She spread her legs and he crawled between them and laid on top of her. Tammy slid her hand between their bodies and got ahold of John’s cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy.

When he shoved his hard cock into her wet cunt, Tammy let out a loud sexual moan and started gyrating her hips, fucking him. John was thinking that Eric had been right about his ex-wife, she was a fantastic fuck as he hammered away at Tammy’s hot pussy. He knew now why Eric kept coming back and fucking her, even after their divorce.

Tammy was moaning louder and louder as John fucked her. Then it hit her, she had a major orgasm and wrapped her legs around him while humping her pussy up to get his cock as deep into her cunt as she could. It was then that John ejaculated and flooded her pussy with his cum.

“Are you glad you came over?” Tammy asked when John rolled off her and laid down beside her.

“What do you think?” John said, as he leaned over and kissed her.

“I am sorry that Eric stole your wife,” Tammy said, sympathetically.

“I am getting over it. It hurt at first, but not so much anymore,” John replied.

After they rested for a while, John crawled back on top of Eric’s ex-wife and fucked her again. She had another orgasm and he unloaded more cum in her hot pussy. John had not intended to stay all night, but he and Tammy fell asleep after he had fucked her the second time. When he woke up, John realized it was already morning. As he sat up in bed Tammy came out of her bathroom nude, having taken a shower.

“Hello sleepy head,” Tammy said, as she went over, bent down, and kissed him.

John reached up and pulled her down on the bed with him. He rolled Tammy on her back and climbed on top of her as she spread her legs. He shoved his hard cock into her pussy and started fucking her with long hard strokes. John had just gotten a good rhythm and Tammy was working her hips fucking him when her seventeen-year-old son, Kirby, burst through the bedroom door.

“Mom I...! I ... did not know you had company,” he said, and slowly backed out of her bedroom door, closing it. John quickly rolled off of Tammy’s body.

“I better go talk to him,” she said, as she got up and slipped on her robe.

Kirby had gotten a hard-on from seeing his sexy nude mother on her back with a man on top of her while driving his cock in-and-out of her pussy. He had seen the way his mother was humping her cunt up to meet the man’s plunging his hard cock and heard her moaning. Kirby had known his mother was hot and sexy, but he had never really thought about fucking her himself until he saw her nude and being fucked.

Tammy found her son in his room sitting on his bed.

“Who is the man in your bedroom? You never bring men home except for our ex-stepfather.” Kirby asked, trying to position himself so that she would not see that he had a hard-on.

“He is a longtime friend of mine and Eric’s and I like him very much,” Tammy told her son.

“Mom, I am not dumb. I know you work in a topless bar and are probably fucking other men,” Kirby said.

“Just because I work at a topless bar does not mean that I am out fucking other men,” she snapped at her son.

“It looked like you were doing a pretty good job of it a few minutes ago,” Kirby snapped back.

“We will talk about this later,” Tammy said, as she left her son’s room and went back to her room, where she had left John in bed.

Kirby wished his girlfriend were there. After seeing his mother’s hot sexy body being fucked, he was horny as hell. Robin Mitchell was an extremely cute little shy fifteen-year-old redhead that had some light freckles across her nose. Her pretty red locks hung down several inches below her shoulders. Robin had a cute long sweeping bang past her left eye that would half cover her beautiful green eye if she did not keep it pushed out of the way. Robin was actually very sexy at 5’3” and 114lbs. Her B-cup breasts looked fine on her 32-23-33 body with a fabulous tight little ass.

She was a friend of his half-sister’s, which is how Kirby had met her. Cindy had tried to talk her young friend out of dating Kirby, but she did not listen and dated him anyway behind her parents’ back. Robin was extremely shy and naïve. Cindy knew Kirby would take advantage of her innocence. She knew the only reason her half-brother wanted to date the shy young teen was to get between her legs. One night on a date, when they were parked down by the lake, he talked Robin into smoking pot with him.

They had laid a blanket on the ground and were lying down, looking at the full moon and stars, when Kirby lit up a joint. He took a long drag and then put the joint to his young date’s lips. She took a drag, but she started coughing. Kirby told the young teen that was normal at first and to just not take so much in her lungs until she got used to it.

Robin took several small drags off the joint without coughing. By the time Kirby lit up the second joint, the sexy little redhead was getting high. She was taking longer and longer drags, inhaling the marijuana into her lungs. By the time Robin finished her third joint, she was extremely high. She was lying there on the blanket, on her back with her eyes closed, softly moaning. Her arms were up by her head.

Kirby decided it was time for him to get what he had brought her out there for. He rolled on his side. Then, looking at the sexy little redhead, he reached over and felt her small, but firm young tits. She only moaned, so he unbuttoned her blouse and laid it open. Kirby eased her bra up off her extremely cute set of hooters. He leaned over and started sucking on her nipples, she just moaned louder.

Showing no signs of resisting, Kirby eased his hand under Robin’s skirt. He slid it along her soft inner thigh. Still softly moaning with her eyes closed, he pushed her little skirt up and slowly eased her panties off her tight ass. He was able then to slide them down her legs and off of her completely. The teen had a pretty batch of red hair on her pussy mound.

Kirby took off his clothes, knelt, and gently spread the young redhead’s legs. As he knelt there looking at the beautiful young virgin, in no condition to defend herself, he rolled a condom on his hard cock. Crawling between the teen’s legs, he laid on top of her. Robin opened her eyes and started to struggle when she felt Kirby’s weight on her.

“No! Stop! I don’t wanna!” the teen slurred, but Kirby put his mouth on hers, forcefully kissing her and stopping her verbal protest.

Robin made a feeble attempt to push him off her, but the petite teen was too small and too high from the pot she had smoked to make any real effort. Kirby got ahold of her wrists and held her arms above her head as he probed for the entrance of her cunt with his hard cock. When he felt the head of his cock slip between her very tight pussy lips, he gave a hard shove and felt her hymen give way to his invading meat-pole. Robin cried out from the sudden sharp pain as she felt Kirby’s cock occupying her most private part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.