Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

“Hi mom. I was not expecting you. I just got up. I think I heard dad in the bathroom,” Hellen said.

“Before he gets out, you might want to put on something a little more appropriate,” her mother said, as she looked at her daughter’s breasts. It was very evident that she was not wearing a bra by the way her large breasts moved around in her jersey.

“It was kind of cool last night and I was sleeping in this. You are right, I better go change,” Hellen said, and headed off to her bedroom.

When Hellen came back into the living room, her mother and father were sitting on the sofa where just a few minutes before she had been sucking her father’s cock. She had taken off the jersey and put on a bra and shirt.

“I was on my way to meet my friends for lunch and, I just thought, I would stop by to see how things were going,” Hellen’s mother told her father.

“I should be home when you get back,” Aaron told his wife.

As soon as her mother left, Hellen broke down in tears.

“Dad you cannot keep doing this to me. It will destroy both our marriages if we are caught. You may not care if mom catches you, but I cannot give my husband any dirt on me when I file for divorce,” Hellen said, as tears rolled down her pretty face.

“Calm down. There is nothing suspicious about a father spending time with his daughter,” Aaron said, as he got his daughter’s hand and pulled her toward the bedroom.

“Please dad. I do not wanna do it right now. Especially after mom just left,” Hellen begged.

“Quit your damn sniffling, take off your clothes, and get on the bed,” Aaron told his daughter, as he undressed.

Feeling completely defeated, Hellen unwillingly undressed and laid on the bed, nude. Her father, already naked and hard, climbed on top of her. She let out a sorrowful moan as her father’s cock went sliding deep into her pussy. He fucked her with long hard strokes until he ejaculated, flooding his daughter’s pussy with his cum once again. When she felt his hot male cum being released inside her, it sent her over the top, catching her by surprise.

Hellen hated having an orgasm with her father, but she could not control it as she wrapped her quivering legs around him and let out a loud sexual moan. Her father had forced her to face her deep dark secret that she did not want to admit to herself. That she unconsciously wanted to have sex with her father and, now that he was forcing her, she liked it. Hellen’s unsatisfying sex with her husband would be even worse now. She loved her husband, but there was no other way to say it, he did not satisfy her sexual needs the way her father did.

Aaron discretely started making weekly visits with his daughter while her husband was at work and his wife otherwise occupied. Hellen did not resist anymore; she would passionately return her father’s kisses, letting him know she was ready to spend time in the bedroom. She willingly performed oral sex for him now and never hesitated to spread her legs when her father wanted to fuck her. When her father missed a week, Hellen would be depressed, especially if she had had unsatisfying sex with her husband that week.

“I did not want any of this to happen. I never wanted to be an adulteress, especially with my own father. How did you know I was this way?” Hellen asked one day, while lying nude next to her father after just having sex with him.

“I did not know for sure, but I met a girl that looked enough like you to be your sister. Before you ask, yes, I had sex with her. She told me how she had never had sex with anyone except her husband until she was forced to have sex with his friends and discovered that she liked it,” Aaron told his daughter.

For the next few months, Hellen continued to have sex with her father. Then, after one extremely heavy fucking session, where she had two major orgasms, Hellen said, “I want to have a baby. Having a baby might help mine and my husband’s relationship. However, for me to have a baby with my husband, I need you to stop fucking me until I am pregnant. That way I can get off birth control and let my husband impregnate me.”

“I thought he did not want to have a kid,” her father said.

“I am hoping he will change his mind after I am pregnant,” Hellen said.

“I think that is a bad idea, but there is another way that I can fuck you without worrying about getting you pregnant,” her father said.

“I have been giving you blowjobs,” Hellen said, in her soft seductive voice.

“Speaking metaphorically, there are two entrances to a tunnel,” her father said.

“You cannot mean that you want to do me in the ass. I have never done it that way and I really do not want to,” his daughter replied.

“It is really not up to you. It is whatever I decide to do to you. If you want me to stop fucking your hot little twat, so that you can get pregnant by your husband, then I am going to fuck that tight ass of yours,” Aaron told his daughter in a very demanding tone.

“Please dad. I can just suck you off,” Hellen said, beggingly.

“You are not the one in charge. I am; and you will take it anyway that I decide to give it to you,” Aaron said, very sternly.

After he rested for a while, Aaron decided he would go ahead and try out his daughter’s well-rounded sexy ass.

“Roll over on your stomach,” her father said.

“Please dad! No!” his daughter begged.

Realizing that she was not going to give in without being forced, Aaron grabbed a handful of Hellen’s long wavy brown curls and jerked her head around and back. The twisting motion of her head and neck caused her to roll on her stomach as her father had wanted. He quickly crawled on her back and held her down with his weight as he pushed the head of his cock a few times into her pussy to get it wet and slick, before pressing it against the entrance of his daughter’s back door.

Hellen clutched the bed sheet in her small fists and gritted her teeth as she felt her sphincter ring give way and let her father slide his hard cock deep into her virgin ass. She laid there underneath her father as he drove his cock in-and-out of her tight ass. The pleasure he was getting was immense, but not so for his daughter. She was crying as the pain increased with every driving plunge of her father’s cock in her tight little anal cavity. Not being able to hold back any longer, Aaron blew his load in his daughter’s ass.

“I definitely do not like doing it that way,” Hellen said, after her father had pulled his softening cock out of her ass.

“I suggest you get pregnant sooner than later then,” Aaron told his daughter.

For the next two months, Hellen was forced to endure letting her father fuck her in the ass. It had gotten somewhat tolerable, but she still did not like it. After she went to the doctor and confirmed that she was actually pregnant, she was greatly relieved. Not only because her father could stop fucking her in the ass, but because she actually missed his hard cock pounding away at her pussy.

Her husband was so easy and gentle that sometimes she wanted to scream at him, “Fuck me hard like dad does. Force me to have an orgasm.”

Time after time Hellen had laid there after having sex with her husband, feeling unsatisfied until the next time her father came over and took her.

Hellen’s life was a total disaster. She and her husband had huge fights all the time now. He was furious that she had quit taking her birth control and did not tell him. Now that she was pregnant, he still did not want a kid.

“Before your pregnancy goes any further, you need to terminate it. My insurance will pay for you to have an abortion,” her husband said, in a demanding and irritated voice.

“Dad. My husband wants me to abort the child,” Hellen sobbingly told her father, the next time that he came over.

“I am not touching that decision. That is between you and your husband. I will say this. If he leaves you because you had a baby that he did not want, what the hell are you going to do then, with a baby to support?” her father said.

Hellen reluctantly had an abortion, but things did not improve in her and her husband’s relationship. They never talked anymore and only occasionally had mediocre sex. The only thing that made her marriage tolerable was her father’s weekly visits and the sexual outlet he provided for her.

“You know dad, you are the only thing that keeps my marriage together. If you were not coming by here and fucking me regularly, I would divorce my husband and find somebody that could satisfy me sexually like you do,” Hellen told her father.

“You know I am not getting any younger. I am sure, as beautiful and sexy as you are, you have had other opportunities,” her father said.

“Not really. I was a devoted wife until you started having sex with me and you know what my life has been like since,” Hellen said.

The next day, sitting home alone, Aaron picked up his phone and dialed a saved number.

“Hello,” the voice answered.

“Eric, this is Aaron. Aaron Dickson,” he replied.

“The guy that bought the t-shirt,” Eric said.

“The same one,” Aaron replied.

“It has been a while; and if you are wondering if Allison is still with me, the answer is yes,” Eric said.

“That is not why I called, but I will admit that I would like to have another go with her. However, the reason I called is about my daughter. I think you might be interested in her. She is beautiful and sexy and could actually pass for Allison’s sister,” Aaron said.

“What do you have in mind?” Eric asked.

“She is in an absolutely crappy marriage and has an extremely lousy sex life with her husband. She would be very susceptible for someone like you to take control over her life. I am not going to bullshit you, or blow smoke up your ass, I have been fucking her; and she gives pretty damn good head, when she is made to do it,” Aaron told Eric.

“What are you saying? You seem to have control over her, so what do you need me for?” Eric asked.

“Her marriage is completely falling apart. It is just a matter of time before she is divorced. She has no way to support herself and I do not have the money to support her long term. I was thinking if she turned some tricks for you, she might be able to support herself with a share of what she earned with her hot sexy body,” Aaron said.

“How do I know she is anywhere as beautiful and sexy as you say?” Eric asked.

“Just a second,” Aaron said. He quickly picked out a nude photo of Hellen that he had on his cell phone and sent it to Eric.

It was a photo of Hellen lying on a bed. She was totally nude, lying on her side with her beautiful long brown hair hanging to the front. Her fabulous D-cup breasts and large brown muff were on full display.

“Damn. She does look a lot like Allison. You get her divorced and I will take her. As a bonus, I will let you have either Allison or your daughter, free, anytime they are available,” Eric told Aaron.

“Deal. I will be in touch,” Aaron said, and hung up the phone.

“You will never believe who called and wants me to turn his daughter out,” Eric told Allison, when she came home from the store.

“Who?” Allison asked.

“Aaron Dickson,” Eric replied.

“Has he fucked her yet? I know he told me he wanted to, when I spent the night with him,” Allison asked.

“Apparently; and her marriage is crappy, and she is on the verge of getting a divorce,” Eric said, as he showed Allison Hellen’s photo.

“Damn! He said she looked a lot like me. We could be sisters. I bet you like those big hooters she has got,” Allison said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.