Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

When Eric woke up, he went looking for Allison and found her in the kitchen standing at the counter dicing a tomato for the salad she was making to go with their dinner. Eric walked up behind her, put his arms around her, and eased a hand under the bottom of his shirt that she was wearing. Allison felt his fingers playing with her thick patch of soft brown hair on her pussy mound. She felt his naked body up against her and his semi-hard cock rubbing against her ass. John’s wife partly turned and gave Eric a long passionate kiss, then said, “If you get me too excited, I will not be able to finish dinner.”

“I want you to move in with me today,” Eric told John’s wife, and then kissed her again.

“We will have to tell John. I will need to get my clothes and a few other personal items, but if you want me, I am yours for the taking. John sure seems not to care who I fuck anymore,” Allison told Eric. That said, Eric picked up the phone and dialed John’s number.

“Hello,” John answered.

“Eric here, I wanted to let you know that Allison is staying the night. In fact, she is moving in with me. We will be by tomorrow to get her things,” Eric told John.

“Let me talk to John,” Allison said suddenly.

Eric handed Allison the phone.

“If you still love me and want me to come home, I will,” Allison told her husband, as tears trickled down her cheeks, as she rethought her comment to move in with Eric.

John knew that he had two choices, either give up his wife or go to prison for statutory rape and lose her anyway.

“Do you want me to come home?” Allison asked, after a long period of non-response from John.

“No! Stay with Eric, you can come and get your things tomorrow while I am at work,” John told his wife.

“Fine! I will!” Allison said and hung up the phone.

“Sorry about that. I had to give him a chance, but he did not take it. If you still want me, I am yours,” Allison told Eric.

“Dinner can wait,” Eric said, as he picked up the beautiful brunette, carried her to the bedroom, and laid her on the bed.

Eric unbuttoned the shirt Allison was wearing and laid it open. He then climbed on the bed and positioned himself to where he could suck on her nipples. Allison was moaning as her nipples got hard and her pussy wet. Whatever it was, Eric knew how to get to her. She wanted him badly and knew she would do anything for him, no matter how depraved or immoral it was.

Allison spread her legs for him, as Eric crawled on top of her sexy body once again. He fucked her with long and hard strokes. She worked her hips, taking his hard cock deep into her pussy on each downward stroke. When Eric let loose inside her, Allison wrapped her quivering legs around his back while she was having an orgasm.

The next day, Eric took Allison and helped her get her things while John was at work. After loading up all her clothes and any personal items she wanted, Allison looked around her and John’s apartment one last time. She was thinking, ‘It was John that destroyed our marriage, not me.’ Before she left, Allison left her key to the apartment along with her wedding ring on the kitchen table.

“How did you know that I would come with you?” Allison softly asked, as they got in Eric’s car and drove away from her and John’s apartment.

“Because I know your dirty little secret. You like being slutty and a little wild, it turns you on,” Eric answered.

“So, you think you know me,” Allison replied.

“I know that you will never be satisfied with just one person in a boring relationship anymore. I watched you take on six of mine and John’s friends in a hotel room and, no matter what you say, I know you liked it,” Eric said.

Allison did not want to admit it, but she knew what Eric said about her was true. The worst part though was, she knew, Eric knew it also.

“Are you going to let other men use me?” Allison asked.

“Yes, and lots of them,” Eric replied.

“Will I ever see John again?” Allison asked.

“That is up to you and John, he is still my friend and you are still legally his wife,” Eric replied.

The next Friday night all John’s other friends came over to Eric’s. He had told them that he had Allison at his apartment, and they were welcome to come over and have some more fun with her, but he did not tell her that they would be coming over. It would be the first time that all six of them would be with her at the same time since she was gangbanged at the hotel. Allison was a little nervous when all her husband’s old friends started showing up.

“Can I talk to you in the bedroom for a minute?” Allison asked Eric.

He followed the beautiful brunette to the bedroom.

“Did they come here to fuck me and are you going to let them?” Allison asked, very apprehensively.

“Yes, and yes,” Eric replied.

“I would much prefer just having sex with you, but if you want me to fuck other men I will. I would just rather it not be John’s friends, and not be gangbanged,” Allison said, in a soft submissive voice.

“If you want to be my girl, you will do the things that please me, which includes letting whomever I say fuck you,” Eric informed John’s wife.

“You know I do; and, if you want me to have sex with other men, I will do it for you,” Allison submissively replied.

“I bought you a new outfit, so change. The guys are waiting,” Eric told Allison, as he handed her the bag that was lying on the bed.

Allison looked in the bag and found only three items. One was a very revealing halter-top that had three little buttons that opened in the front. One was a mini skirt that would barely cover her ass and pussy. It was obvious that Eric did not expect her to wear a bra or panties with the outfit. The last were a pair of sexy high heels.

“They are just a little bit overly risqué don’t you think?” Allison asked, as she looked at Eric.

“I think they precisely send the right message. So, get changed and come back into the living room,” Eric replied, as he turned and walked out of the bedroom.

Allison knew that if she were to continue being Eric’s girl, she would have to let her wild side, of desiring uninhibited sex, loose. She had always kept it under control, and everyone had always thought she was such a sweet and innocent girl. Deep down, Allison was attracted to wild bad boys that she knew only wanted her for one thing, to use her sexy body for their sexual gratification.

John’s wife had known that if she had ever given in, those desires would have turned her into a wanton slut. Something she had always tried to resist was to be in this situation, but Eric knew how to get to her, and she could not help herself with him. Because, when she admitted the truth, the sweet little innocent Allison liked being forced to perform vulgar sex acts.

All of her husband’s friends were sitting around Eric’s living room, talking, when Allison came out of the bedroom. She was wearing the very revealing little halter-top, mini-skirt, and high heels. Her beautiful mane of long brown hair was pulled to the front over her right shoulder and hanging loose. John’s wife looked sexy as hell and all his friends had an instant hard-on.

“You look so damn hot and sexy, I almost hate to see you take the outfit off; almost,” Basil said.

The other men laughed as the beautiful brunette looked over at Eric. He nodded his head.

Allison flipped her long hair behind her back and slowly unbuttoned the three buttons on the halter-top and let it hang open, exposing her nude breasts to all of her husband’s friends together for the first time since the hotel. They were all ogling the sexy brunette as she unfastened her mini-skirt and let it drop around her ankles, leaving her pretty brown muff on display.

All the guys started taking off their clothes as Allison stepped out of her skirt and slipped off her unbuttoned halter-top, leaving her totally nude except for her high heels. Eric walked over to Allison and whispered in her ear, “I want you to suck them all off.”

“Here in the living room?” Allison asked, in a whisper, looking up at Eric, hoping he would say that she could take them one at a time to the bedroom.

“I am sure the guys would like the show. I know I would,” Eric said, with a stern look.

By then all her husband’s friends were naked and stroking their hard cocks. Allison went over to Basil first and sensually dropped to her knees. She then lowered her head over his erect cock and taking his manhood deep into her mouth. She worked her head up and down sucking him until he blew his load in her mouth. After sucking off Basil and swallowing his cum, she moved on to Eliot. After making short work of Eliot and swallowing his cum, she moved on to his twin brother. Elton did not last much longer than Eliot before Allison was swallowing his cum also. She was more comfortable with the first three because she had already had sex with them again.

Allison was determined to show Eric that she was willing to do anything he wanted. Her jaw was getting tired, but she kept going and sucked off Jarrett, Juan, and Rod in succession. Allison had even managed to swallow all their cum.

By the time the beautiful brunette was finished preforming oral sex for the sixth time, Basil was hard again and ready to fuck her. Not even taking time to take Allison to the bedroom, he pulled her down on the carpet. There in the living room, and in front of the rest of the guys, he climbed on top of her and began ramming his cock into her pussy. Allison had gotten so sexual aroused that her pussy was sopping wet when Basil slid into her.

After Basil finished fucking Allison, the two Cook brothers got on the carpet with her. They put her on her hands and knees. Elton fucked her pussy from behind while Eliot ran his fingers through Allison’s beautiful long brown hair and played with her hanging down tits. Eliot was also having Allison use her mouth to get his cock fully erect before he would take her pussy. When Elton ejaculated and pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy, Eliot took his turn behind her. He fucked her hard and fast, until he unloaded his cum in her also.

Allison was getting sore down there as she was rolled on her back. She was completely overcome with exhaustion as she took on Jarrett, Juan, and Rod in succession. She laid there on the carpet with cum oozing out of her well-used pussy as the guys got dressed and then sat around talking and joking for a while.

“Is Allison all right? We were pretty rough on her,” Jarrett asked.

“She will be fine after she rests. You did not hear her telling any of you to stop, did you?” Eric asked.

“No, I guess not,” Jarrett replied, as he looked down at the exhausted nude brunette; except for her high heels, which she somehow still had on.

“I will have sex with the guys anytime you want me to, but taking on all six, one right after the other leaves my pussy very sore and tender,” Allison told Eric, after all the other guys had left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.