Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Things had settled down for a couple of weeks, then one day Eric was over visiting John. Allison was doing some weekly shopping and was not at home. Eric told John, “Just to show you that I am not a total bastard, I am going to fix you up with my ex-wife. If you get in good with Tammy, you most certainly can fuck her. By the way she gives damn good head. If you play your cards right, you might even get to fuck her teenage daughter.” Eric ‘neglected’ to mention the fact that her daughter was the sexy little blonde that John had raped at the party and had set this whole situation in motion.

“It has been a while since I have seen Tammy,” John said, sounding unsure.

“I assure you she still looks fantastic, even at thirty-six. Her body is very shapely at 36-26-36. You know she works at a topless bar. Her firm D-cup breasts stand up nice and firm; which is kind of surprising, being they are natural and that she goes around topless so much,” Eric said.

Tammy Brown, at 5’5” and 120lbs, was extremely attractive. Her blonde hair hung down to just below her shoulders. She had dark, mysterious eyes that were sexy as hell. Tammy worked at a topless bar, but never fraternized with the customers. She was far better looking and had a better body than all the girls that worked there that were in their twenties. Most people could not believe she had two teenage kids. Her body showed no signs of having children, except her breasts and nipples were larger after breast-feeding Kirby and Cindy.

What no one knew about Tammy, was that she had been gangbanged when she was sixteen. She had been at a party when one of the other girls saw her talking to her boyfriend and got jealous. Thinking Tammy was trying to steal her boyfriend, she had had one of her friends to distract Tammy while she slipped a date rape drug in the teens drink. When Tammy started feeling dizzy and could barely stand up, the girl told a group of boys to take the blonde bitch to one of the back bedrooms and they could have some fun with her.

Five boys took the young blonde teen to the bedroom. Tammy was barely conscious as the boys stripped her clothes off, with their hands exploring every part of her sexy teen body. After getting her nude, they laid her on the bed. A couple of the boys had taken out their cell phones and were taking photos of the sixteen-year-old. They sent the nude photos, plainly showing Tammy’s face, her fantastic breasts, and pretty blonde pussy to all their friends.

Tammy laid there in the clutches of the date rape drug as the first boy climbed on top of her. Two of the other boys grabbed her ankles and spread her legs for him. She was only vaguely aware as he rammed his hard cock into her pussy, taking her virginity. For the next several hours, Tammy drifted in and out of consciousness. When the first boy unloaded his cum in Tammy’s pussy and climbed off her, he was immediately replaced by another boy crawling between her legs.

The young teen just laid there moaning, unable to resist, as one boy after the other took her and filled her fertile pussy with their potent baby-making cum. By the time the five boys had finished with Tammy, four more had joined the group. The girl that set Tammy up had spread the word that there was a sexy blonde in the back bedroom that was taking on all comers. Nine different boys fucked Tammy that night. Two facts that had escaped everyone, Tammy was not trying to steal the girl’s boyfriend, and that she had been an innocent virgin that nine boys gangbanged.

Tammy woke up alone and nude. She was sore between her legs, her pussy lips were red and swollen, and she was leaking male semen out of her. She was so sore she could hardly move, but she managed to drag herself off the bed and look for her clothes. The teen found her skirt and blouse, but could not find her bra or panties. Tammy slipped her skirt and blouse on and slowly eased out of the bedroom. As she went down the hall, she found a bathroom. Tammy realized that she had to pee really badly, so she went in and sat on the toilet. After she stopped peeing, she heard big globs of cum hitting the water as she squeezed her sore vaginal muscles.

The sixteen-year-old did not know how many boys, or how many times they had each fucked her that night. She did not even know who had taken her virginity. She remembered different boys being on top of her, driving their hard cocks in-and-out of her pussy at times when she had gained semi-consciousness, but never enough to where she was able to resist their abuse or recognize who it was fucking her.

Tammy found a couple of boys and a girl sitting in the living room that she recognized from school, but she really did not know them.

“I guess you will not be trying to steal anyone else’s boyfriend now that everyone knows just what kind of slut you are,” the girl that set her up said.

“I did not try to steal anybody’s boyfriend, someone must have drugged me, I just cannot remember, I wanna go home,” Tammy said in a low voice with tears starting to run down her young cheeks.

“Come on, I will take you home,” the boy said that was not with the girl.

On the drive to Tammy’s house, she asked, “Were you one of the one’s that was with me in the bedroom last night?”

“I was one of the boys that fucked you. You did not say no and did not resist in any way. It seemed like you were enjoying it. I would really like to take you out on a date where it would just be the two of us. Not to sound crude, but I really want to fuck you again,” the boy said.

“I am not the kind of girl you think I am, I was drugged and raped at the party,” Tammy snapped.

“That might be the case, but you need to let it go and keep quiet about it. If you try to cry rape, there are at least a dozen boys and girls at the party that will swear that you were willing and that it was you that came on to the boys,” the boy told Tammy.

That night had been the one time that Tammy had lied to her father. She had told him she was spending the night with her girlfriend, because she wanted to go to the party and knew her father would not let her if he knew that was where she was going. She knew her father would not believe that she had been raped. He would think she was just like her mother, who had several affairs before finally running off with another man and leaving her father with a teenage daughter.

Tammy was extremely thankful her father was not home when she got there. She thanked the boy for bringing her home, jumped out of his car, and ran into the house. The teen took a long hot bubble bath, which made her sore body feel a little better. It was Saturday and she did not have to go to school the next day, so she went to her room and laid down and cried herself to sleep.

The next week young Tammy got a tremendous shock, the boys had circulated the nude photos of her all-around school. Everyone knew she was the girl that had been gangbanged at the party. Tammy was so humiliated and embarrassed. The girls that she thought were her friends shunned her and did not want to have anything to do with her anymore. The boys however were different, they were constantly asking her out, but she knew what they really wanted.

What absolutely bothered her the most was she knew some of the boys were the same ones that had raped her at the party. No matter how hard she tried, Tammy could not remember their faces, just the feeling of their hard cocks abusing her young pussy. The only boy that she knew for sure that had been with her that night was the boy that drove her home after the party, but he refused to talk to her about that night. The only thing he would tell Tammy was that most of the boys were like him, seniors that would be gone after graduation.

Tammy had a whole other year before she graduated. That however, ended up being the least of her problems. The next month she missed her period. The month after that, when she did not have one, Tammy knew she had been impregnated during the gangbang rape at the party. She knew her father would not believe she was raped, and she could not tell him that she had lied to him and gone to that party after he had forbidden her to go.

The young teen kept her pregnancy a secret as long as she could. She had started wearing loose-fitting clothes so no one would notice her belly starting to bulge. Then one night she did not realize her father had gotten home and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. He was sitting at the table drinking a beer. Being ready for bed, Tammy only had on a t-shirt and panties.

When she saw her father sitting there, she gasped in horror. Her father looked up at the teenager and saw immediately her swollen breasts as she had started producing milk, and the bulge of her no longer flat belly in only the thin t-shirt.

“I’m sorry dad, I didn’t know you were home,” Tammy said, as she turned and ran back to her room.

Her father got up and followed his daughter to her room and, without knocking, he opened the door and walked in. She was standing there with tears in her eyes.

“You have been letting them teenage boys poke that hot little twat of yours and done got yourself knocked-up,” her father said disgustingly.

“It is not like that, I was raped,” Tammy cried out.

“Always the excuse when you get caught. You are just a no-good little slut like your mother was,” her father said hatefully.

Tammy begged her father to let her have an abortion; but he wanted to punish the little bitch, make her suffer, and refused to let her get an abortion. By the end of her junior year, everyone knew Tammy was pregnant. It had gotten to the point where she could not hide it anymore, her breasts and belly had gotten too big. During the summer, between her junior and senior year in high school, Tammy gave birth to a little boy that she named Kirby.

Her father wanted to sue the bastard that knocked her up for child support, but she kept telling him she did not know who the baby’s father was; of course, he never believed her. What little relationship that they had before was gone. Her father stayed drunk most of the time now. Tammy had just turned eighteen the night her father came home drunk and barged into her room.

“You hot little bitch, you can at least give your father some of that hot pussy,” Tammy’s father slurred in his drunken state.

“Please No! Daddy, not with you,” Tammy cried, as he jerked the bed covers away from his daughter’s teen body and climbed on the bed with her.

Tammy was lying there in a t-shirt and panties as her father straddled her body, forcing her on her back. Terror gripped the teen when she realized her father was naked. He grabbed the front of her t-shirt and ripped it open, exposing her extremely nice set of breasts with large areolas and cute nipples that stood out.

“Please daddy, No!” Tammy begged.

Paying no attention to his daughter’s begging, he reached for her panties and ripped them away from her body, leaving the teen’s blonde pussy unprotected. Using his knees, her father forced her legs apart and got between them. Lining his hard cock up with her pretty little blonde cunt, he shoved into her as hard as he could. Tammy let out a loud groaning moan as she felt her father invade her somewhat dry pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.