Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity Redux

Copyright© 2020 by DBwriter51

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - (This is an updated version) Husband cannot keep his cock in his pants and has forced sex with a young teenage girl. Then gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she is taken into further depravity. Other wives are exploited as well. More in-depth with new characters.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Some of Eric and John’s other friends had started stopping by to visit with Allison. Eric had told John not to interfere if they wanted to use Allison’s hot sexy body. It was mainly Basil Reed and the Cook twins. The first time was Basil. After a knock on her front door, she opened it to see Basil standing there. John was at work.

“Why are you here? John is at work,” Allison said, very nervously.

“John said I could come see you and that you would take care of me like you did at the hotel,” Basil said.

“Did he now?” Allison asked, rhetorically. She let Basil in, but she then picked up her cell phone and called John.

“Hello,” her husband answered.

“Basil is here. He said that you told him he could come see me and that I would have sex with him again,” Allison said, in a disgusted voice.

“Give him what he wants,” John said, and hung up the phone before Allison had time to respond.

“Fine then,” Allison said, even though John could not hear her, and then hung up the phone.

Allison had on a short-sleeve blouse and jeans. She started unbuttoning her blouse while saying, “If John wants me to fuck you, I might as well enjoy it.” When Allison got her blouse unbuttoned, she slipped it off and dropped it on the floor. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. It quickly joined her blouse on the floor, leaving her topless. Allison then unfastened her jeans, worked them off her well-formed ass, and then pushed them down her sexy legs. She stepped out of them along with her sandals. The sexy brunette was now only in her panties.

“Let’s go to the bedroom, unless you want to fuck me on the floor,” Allison said, teasingly, actually getting sexually aroused.

“The bedroom will be fine,” Basil replied.

Allison turned, sexily picked up her clothes, and walked to the bedroom with Basil close behind the beautiful brunette as he ogled her sexy body lecherously. Her amazing waist-length hair was hanging loose to her fabulous well-formed tight ass, that had a natural sexy sway as she walked. In the bedroom, Allison slipped off her panties with her ass pointed at Basil. She put her feet on the bed and began slowly swinging her legs open and closed while waiting on Basil to get undressed.

When he was naked, he joined John’s wife on the bed. Allison further spread her legs and kept her knees up, letting her husband’s friend between them. She let out a loud sexual moan when Basil shoved his hard meat-pole into her hot wet cunt. Allison started gyrating her hips fucking him. Shortly thereafter, she received his load of cum in her pussy.

After he had pulled out of her and was lying there resting, Basil said, “I must say, you have changed a lot since you first got married, and certainly since we were in high school.”

“Do you like me better this way?” Allison asked, teasingly.

“Absolutely! Although, I was surprised that you were into being gangbanged,” Basil replied.

“It was really what John wanted. I would never have done it on my own. However, being that I did it, I mostly enjoyed it, even though it was hard on my body. It took a couple of days to get over it, but then I was fine,” Allison said.

After they had laid there in bed and rested for a while, Allison completely surprised Basil when she raised up and leaned over and took his soft cock in her hot mouth and sucked him hard. After she had him good and hard, with him lying on his back, Allison straddled him and lowered her pussy down on his sticking up cock.

“You have turned into one horny bitch,” Basil said, as Allison was working her hips fucking him. He let her ride him for a while, and then, he got her over on her back, without ever dislodging his cock from her pussy. Basil then really started pounding her pussy extremely hard. Allison was underneath him, moaning louder and louder, as he drove his inflamed meat-pole in-and-out of her hot wet pussy.

“I was always such a good girl. Show me how bad I am. Fuck me and make me take your cum,” Allison moaned out just before she cried, “Oh God! Yes!” and wrapped her quivering legs around Basil’s body while having a mind-blowing orgasm. He continued to fuck Allison for several more minutes before he ejaculated his cum in her hot cunt. Basil pulled his softening cock out of John’s wife’s pussy, and they laid down to rest some more. After the hard round of sex, they both dozed off. They were woken up when the doorbell rang.

“I am not expecting anyone, I wonder who that could be?” Allison asked.

“It is probably Darcy, she was supposed to meet me here,” Basil said.

“Oh God! Your wife!” Allison cried out.

“Calm down. She knows I am here having sex with you and she is fine with it. She likes you very much and wants to get to know you a lot better,” Basil said.

Allison had had her suspicions about Darcy, that she was a lesbian or at least bisexual. Now her husband had all but confirmed it. Basil got up off the bed and was quickly putting on his pants saying, “Do not worry about Darcy. I will go let her in.” He then left Allison in her bedroom and went to the front door, opened it, and let his wife in.

“Have you been poking your weeny in that hot sexy Allison Walker?” Darcy asked, teasingly. She gave him a quick kiss while enthusiastically inhaling their combined scent and removing her shoes.

“As a matter of fact, I have,” Basil replied, in a humorous voice.

Just then Allison walked into the living room. She had put on a sweatshirt and pants and had made a quick attempt to brush out her long hair, that had been messed up after rolling on the bed getting fucked by Basil.

“Hi Darcy,” Allison said, nervously.

“So, you have been banging my husband,” Darcy said, in a calm soft voice.

Allison looked at Basil. He could see apprehension in her eyes.

“Darcy. You are making Allison very uneasy,” Basil said.

“Am I now?” Darcy replied, and then stepped over to Allison, and before she had time to react, put her arms around the sexy brunette and kissed her full on the mouth. Allison found herself returning Darcy’s kiss. After a long and wet kiss, Darcy pulled back and said, “I do not have a problem with you and Basil, as long as you and I get along as well.”

“I am not into girls,” Allison said, in a soft hesitant voice.

“That’s ok, I am,” Darcy said, and then kissed Allison again. Once again, Allison did not resist, and let Darcy slip her tongue in her mouth.

Basil stood back and watched his wife and John’s wife kissing. When they stopped, Darcy said, “Basil. Take Allison to the bedroom.”

Basil then picked up John’s 115lb wife and carried her to the bedroom. She did not resist when he sat her down and pulled her sweatshirt up past her nude breasts and then on up and off. Allison was now standing there topless with her flawless C-cup breasts exposed in front of Darcy for the first time.

“She does have fabulous breasts,” Darcy commented.

Basil then eased Allison’s sweatpants off her well-formed ass and down her sexy legs. She stepped out of them, which left her totally nude once again. Basil picked up Allison again and laid her on the bed while Darcy was taking off her clothes. He leaned over and kissed Allison on her mouth, and then whispered in her ear, “Let Darcy have her way with you. It will be alright.”

When Basil’s wife was nude also, she got on the bed with John’s wife. Allison did not resist when Darcy spread the brunette’s legs and lowered her mouth to her pussy. Almost instantly, Allison was moaning loudly and wiggling her hips as Darcy went to work on the sexy brunette’s little clit.

Just then, Basil heard John coming in the front door. He left Allison and Darcy enthralled in lesbian sex and went into the living room.

John could hear Allison’s loud sexual moans coming from the bedroom and asked, “What is going on? Who is with my wife?”

“Darcy is here. She is with Allison as you can hear. Let us go see how they are doing,” Basil said.

When they got to the bedroom, John could see Allison laying on her back, nude, with her legs spread and Darcy’s head between them. Allison was gyrating her hips, as if she were fucking, with Darcy eating her pussy. Then suddenly, John watched while his wife was having an orgasm. She laid there heavily panting while Darcy got up off the bed. John was amazed how Basil’s wife’s double-D breasts stood out so nice and firm. He had always thought Darcy was extremely cute with her short blonde pixie cut. He could see the blonde hair on her pussy was neatly trimmed.

“John. Why don’t you take Darcy to your guest bedroom while I stay here with Allison?” Basil said.

John looked at the very sexy nude blonde, and seeing no negative reaction, said, “I would be delighted to.” He then took Basil’s wife by the hand and led her out of the master bedroom and down the hall to the guest bedroom. Darcy laid down on the bed while John took off his clothes. While he was getting on the bed he said, “So, you swing both ways.”

“I have always liked girls, but I also like the feel of a hard cock in my pussy. I know some girls like to use dildos. If I am with another girl, sometimes I will use a dildo, but I much prefer the real thing,” Darcy said.

“I guess I should ask. Are you using any birth control?” John asked.

“Yes,” Darcy softly replied, and then spread her legs and let John between them. In mere seconds she was moaning as John was driving his hard cock in-and-out of her surprisingly tight pussy. He could feel Darcy’s large firm breasts against his bare chest as he lay on top of her, fucking her.

While they were fucking, in the other bedroom Basil said, “Well it is just you and me again.”

“Are you complaining?” the sexy brunette asked, teasingly.

“Not in the least,” Basil replied, while getting naked, and then joining Allison on the bed. He then fucked the sexy brunette again.

Basil and Darcy ended up staying the night while John spent his time with Darcy and Basil with Allison.

After they had fucked and rested for a while, John amused himself by playing with Darcy’s fabulous double-D breasts and sucking on her nipples. He then asked Darcy, “Do you give head?”

“I have been known to, if it was the right person,” Basil’s wife said, in her soft voice.

“Well, am I the right person tonight?” John asked.

“Maybe,” Darcy softly said, and then raised up to where she could lean up and over and take John’s cock in her mouth. He was only semi-hard, but she quickly had him at full erection. With his head propped up with pillows, John watched Darcy’s head, with her short blonde hair, going up-and-down as his cock slid in-and-out of her sexy mouth. When John ejaculated, Darcy did not hesitate in swallowing his cum. Once she had sucked his cock dry, she raised her pretty head and said, “I guess you were the right person tonight,” playfully.

After Basil and Darcy left the next morning, Allison said, “I guess we are really into wife swapping now.”

“You seemed to have enjoyed Darcy also,” John said.

“I am really not bisexual like Darcy, but I have to say, she really knows what she is doing. Darcy caused me to have a mind-blowing orgasm when she used her mouth on my pussy. I would let her do me again,” Allison admitted.

A few days later, Allison and John were home on a Saturday when Eliot Cook and his wife Melissa came over. Sitting in the living room, Melissa was sitting beside Eliot on the sofa while Allison was sitting beside John on the love seat.

“Melissa knows that I have fucked Allison. I would like to spend some time with her again. You can take Melissa and do whatever you want with her,” Eliot said.

John looked at Eliot’s wife, with her pretty curly golden-blonde hair that framed her angelic face. She lowered her eyes and slightly bowed her head, embarrassed by what her husband had said.

“Take her. She is a really good fuck and gives damn good head,” Eliot said.

“That is a little crude, don’t you think?” Allison spoke up.

“Why? She has been banging me and my brother both for months now,” Eliot replied.

John could see a little tear trickle down Melissa’s pretty cheek. As she sat there silently, he knew that she would submit to anything her husband told her to do.

“Do you have a problem if I take Allison to my place for a while?” Eliot then said, “I will bring her back in a few hours. Melissa will be here for you to use any way you like.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.