Forbidden Love - Cover

Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2020 by EmilyHill

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story of my first long term affair, where I address my feelings of guilt and shame but at the same time, passion and lust culminating in an unplanned sex night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The return home was hard. Fear of the unknown took over me. Anguish of coming home and seeing my husband consumed me. Guilt, remorse, and fear flooded my mind. Was that the price of infidelity?

I couldn’t get home in this state. He would know right away that something was wrong. I decided that to spend the night in a hotel would be better. That time alone would be good for me to put my thoughts in order. I took a deep breath and called my husband. I told him I would spend the night at my best friend’s house because she was not feeling well. It was normal for me to sleep at her house sometimes because it is close to my work.

Upon entering the hotel room, all I wanted was a bath. I filled the tub and undressed. When I took off my panties, I saw a stain. It was probably his sperm. Looking at myself in the mirror and wondered what happened. I vowed never to do that again. I swore to be strong, but I couldn’t fight desire and lust.

I got into the bathtub and closed my eyes, wondering what to do next. So many doubts. After a while I calmed down. The warm water gave me a feeling of relief and peace. While my eyes were closed, I remembered that moment. The touch of his hands on my body. The delicious perfume and his passionate kiss. His soft lips were incredible. The ambient light, the warm water and the desire for more were the perfect formula to excite me.

I had masturbated thinking about Robert before, but this time it was different. What used to be only fantasy was now a reality. It was amazing how my body responded to my desires for him. It felt like the flame of my sexuality was burning again. My clitoris was sensitive and my nipples were erect. My body responded with pleasure to my touch. The memory of his tongue running through my vagina and his cock pulsing inside me left me breathless. And finally, orgasm. My muscles contracted, and my legs went numb for a few seconds, and it was like fireworks.

After that orgasm, sleeping was much easier, but I would still have to face reality and the consequences with it. It was Saturday. The weekend had started and I would have to go home. During the trip back I thought of several excuses, but the fear of him not believing existed. When I got home, everyone was already awake. My children came to me with hugs and kisses. My husband was in the kitchen preparing lunch. I went to him and hugged him. He turned and gave me a kiss. He looked normal, which made me believe that he knew nothing.

Our day was normal. I was much more affectionate with my husband, perhaps because of the guilt I was feeling. Like a make up for the mistakes I made. Despite being with my husband, Robert does not leave my mind.

After dinner I went to take a shower. During the bath, I started thinking about what I was going to do. An affair that used to be crazy is now very tempting. After we went to bed, I knew that my husband would try something. At first I was afraid that the affair was going to affect my marriage, but that night I wanted my husband even more. I still think it was because of the guilt, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying it.

We talked for a while. I was much calmer and i was in control of my emotions. He touched my body and kissed me. I accepted his advances and climbed on top of him. He was a little surprised because I was always very submissive in bed. Shirtless and at the mercy of my advances, I gave an intense and somewhat erotic kiss. It was instantaneous. I soon felt his penis getting erect and resting on my panties, already wet with desire. I left his mouth and went down his body. Kissing each part of his chest until I approached his penis.

When I got between his legs, I pull off his underwear, and that hard penis appeared. I took it, gave it a few strokes and a light kiss on the tip. I looked at him and realized that it confused him. Not in a bad way, but because of what I was doing. I was never a fan of blowjobs, and that was my second in less than two days.

I opened my mouth, and I went all down. I had almost no experience, but I think it was going well. His moans of pleasure soon echoed as I started sucking on him. I increased the intensity and used a hand to masturbate while I sucked. He soon told me to stop. It was so intense that I almost made him come. I’m glad he stopped me because I wasn’t a big fan of sperm.

He pulled me on top of him, and I couldn’t even get my panties off. I just pulled aside, took his penis and put it inside me. As I rode him, memories of that night of sex with Robert surfaced in my mind. Suddenly a night of sex with my husband turned into a fantasy where he was no longer present.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.