By the Pool - Cover

By the Pool

by mikan

Copyright© 2020 by mikan

Erotica Sex Story: After returning to her mother's house for summer she spends most of her time by the pool, being watched by her neighbour. She plays into it until one day when he comes over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

“It must be about 38 degree” I thought as I stepped into the pool, the cold water felt nice on my skin. The deeper I went the better I felt. My nipples started to harder in my bikini top as the water gently teased them. “Gah this hot weather makes me so horny” I moaned bobbing about in the water.

I’d gone back to my mum’s house after graduating college, luckily she had the private pool and the weather here was always good.

After a few minutes I got out again and went to lie on the sun lounger. The cold fabric between my legs started warming up in the sun, “uhh it’s definitely the hot weather” I sighed “I wonder...”

I looked at the neighbour’s house from behind my sunglasses, you see although our pool area is quite protected by tall trees there is one space where the neighbour’s window can look onto the corner of our deck. I hadn’t noticed until a few weeks ago when I moved the lounger to keep it in the sun, I could see a figure watching me from their window.

Sure enough, he was there again. I pretended I didn’t see him as I slowly started to pull the string on my bikini top. Am I an exhibitionist? No no, do I care about getting tan lines? Of course.

The top hung loosely over my large breasts, I watched the man even though I couldn’t see what he was doing I liked to imagine. I ran my hands over my chest, squeezing them a little ... still hard. I dropped my top to the floor and picked up the sun cream. The hot sun had already dried my skin. I applied it. Massaging myself gently until I had rubbed it all in

I closed my eyes and smiled. No tan lines for me.


A few hours later I tied my top back on and went inside for a drink. I grabbed a water from the fridge and started replying to my friends messages.

I heard the doorbell ring, “ma?” I thought looking at the time, no it’s only 2pm she’s still working.

I got up and went to the door, I peeked out.

“oh my...” I thought, watching this dark haired man look around as he waited “he’s handsome” I turned to the mirror to check myself out, the doorbell rang again as I adjusted my bikini bottoms, pulling them a big higher to show my ass.

I opened the door and stood in the doorway

“Can I help you?” I asked smiling sweetly

“Uh, hi” He was nervous, his eyes darted all over me as he didn’t know where to look. I waited, still smiling. He must be in his late 30s - I thought “Uhm ... yeah” he laughed awkwardly “I’m from next door. Is your mom in?”

Oh the silhouette from next door, and he’s hot. My thoughts went from innocent flirtation to I need this guy in me.

“She isn’t” I replied folding my arms, pushing my boobs together a little “is there anything I can do?”

“Uh, my wife sent me over to borrow some sugar” he raised his hand to scratch the back of his head. He had big arms ... strong arms. You have a wife, eh? Yet you’ve been watching my for weeks now I thought

“We have sugar” I replied walking towards the kitchen “come on in” I beckoned

I noticed he hovered slightly before making his decision, he closed the front door behind him as I smiled to myself.

“What’s your name stranger?” I asked opening the top cupboard

“Ricky” he replied standing awkwardly at the other side of the kitchen. His nervousness turned me on so much.

“Nice to meet you Ricky, I’m Lauren” I smiled leaning against the counter “Do you often ask my ma for sugar?”

“My wife usually does ... they share ingredients” he laughed “But she’s busy so I had to come ... over”

“How lucky for me” I turned back to the open cupboard “The problem is, my ma keeps the sugar right at the back here” I stood on my tiptoes and reached for it shamelessly showing off my ass

“Oh let me help you!” he rushed over and reached over from behind me. I smirked, subtly pressing myself against his trousers

“Thank you, it’s just at the back” oh, I could feel him beneath the fabric, the more he reached the harder he pressed into me ... I wonder if he realised.

“Got it” he said pulling down the jar of sugar, I turned to look up at him

“Thank you. Y’know...” I moved over to the granite island, pulling on his t-shirt “Usually I have to climb on the surface” I smiled, pushing myself up onto the island, the cold granite felt nice against my skin. I opened my legs and pulled him gently towards me

He laughed nervously, he brown eyes couldn’t help but look at my voluptuous breasts, held up by just a thin bikini top

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.